There's a student loan mafia running amok in this country

There's a student loan mafia running amok in this country

Attached: gl7cp5jvb7e11[1].jpg (640x630, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JXU_xbJEpxw
newser.com/story/227580/mom-forced-to-pay-off-murdered-sons-student-loans.html
archive.is/2ukNr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based NJ

Bullshit, the only way you get out of student loans is death.

freedom thread?

Attached: 1528644531563.png (679x643, 346K)

Was she a co-signer or some shit? I never fell for the Jewish loan meme or the education meme, so I don’t know how loans work.

“There’s a student loan mafia running amok in this country”

Fucking great start to a campaign to expose these fucking debt enslavers. Is there any sources or quick pasta to get a yung kek started

Attached: AF964838-1AE4-41AC-A68A-C3CE133BEBE4.gif (394x310, 3.77M)

lol when I made threats on roblox I was questioned by the FBI, it was even on the news. They didn’t send me to jail tho

youtu.be/JXU_xbJEpxw

She probably co-signed the loan

If she has given a personal guarantee on the loan, then she obviously will be liable even if he dies.

That said, I though it was the government who were the guarantors of student debt (and the reason for it being undefaultable).

>Was she a co-signer or some shit?

Obviously. It's too bad he got killed, but she essentially borrowed money and she has to pay it back.

How is that possible? Unless she co-signed then no one can force you to pay a family members debt.

"join isis"
"FBI OPEN UP"

Considering Jagex is based in Cambridge, that entire situation was your country's fault.

You weak faggots.

What the hell happens on Roblox that is worth threatening somebody over?

Attached: 1527519781066.jpg (960x928, 56K)

Lol uh no sweetie actually student loans are the only class of debt that cannot be forgiven through bankruptcy or death. It is heritable to your next of kin.

The obvious solution is to start killing these tyrants. What does the mother have to lose? Her son is gone, presumably being in NJ it was her only son, she may as well punish these monsters. We are abused because the abusers do not fear any repercussions. Start hanging these judges and they’ll change their tune real quick
>this post is satire

land of the free

>borrowing money until you have a job and using that job as leverage to borrow more money then living your whole life under a huge debt cloud
>all the while divorce and abortion are fully legal and the government pays for everyone's children so it doesn't matter who makes how many, you all get taxed the same, haha!

this is what economists actually believe a functional system looks like

maybe she should murder the loan company then.

If parents want to escape liability, they should take out a life insurance policy on the student. At his age, a policy for $100,000 would be very cheap. It isn't the taxpayers fault that the money was borrowed, there were cosigners, and the borrower died. Life is hard, it's even harder when you are stupid.

No, it is not heritable to next of kin. That is just a very stupid thing to say.

To be fair we did some funny shit, there used to be roblox forums. The one I was in was called C&G (clans and guilds)
We’d go around games dressed as the KKK & harassed blacks, here’s a screenshot from one time (not mine)

Attached: 0E05CDC2-7718-4E05-A21D-675976220FF8.jpg (720x704, 49K)

therefore your only choice is to become incredibly wealthy

Don't have a link to article so I can't speak to this particular case, but yes a lot of lenders will require a co-signer or incentivize it by offering reduced interest. If that is the case in this situation then it's the co signers fault for not considering the possibility of being on the hook for the whole loan. When I took on a mortgage with th my fiancee, we both got life insurance policies to help cover the costs of something happened to one of us

>if you die it magically makes all the time and resources required to educate you at a university free of cost

The bank became the college.

Were you in SPQR?

Without eating the article it's probably a parents loan on behalf of the student so yeah it needs to be paid back if you sign the dottes line.

Bootlicker

I was the co-leader of X~Legion, the first major Roman Clan on Roblox. At its peak it has 12,000 members, I sorta stopped playing roblox seriously when SPQR was around

I haven't seen that acronym since my days of absolute autism.

Attached: 1533267269764.png (789x750, 407K)

A co worker of mine had this happen to her parents. In short, the brother of my coworker was a recent college graduate. He worked late and was driving home when he evidently felt asleep at the wheel, crossed center line, and hit a fire truck, causing only property damage to the fire truck, but killing himself.

The parents had to pay off their dead son's student loans, with each payment a reminder that all that education had been in vain and that their son was dead. Moreover, the city fire department sued the parents for reimbursement of their property damage because the parents had owned the car driven by their son and there had been no car insurance. The parents had to pay off the property damage claim in installments, and thus those payments also acted as a monthly reminder of their sons death.

jewish banking

by not starting at 0, right?

The son was reckless, and stupid. I'm just glad that no one else was injured. Why do you think that society should have to absorb those expenses? Lots of people with college degrees die. Should they all get their college costs refunded?

so its clear the answer for everyone is to either become incredibly wealthy, or kill your debtors, ok - its settled

Attached: 1532332108412.jpg (850x1201, 672K)

>co-signed

newser.com/story/227580/mom-forced-to-pay-off-murdered-sons-student-loans.html

confirmed

Attached: 1421012583732.jpg (600x518, 163K)

archive.is/2ukNr
Here's the link you stupid fucking faggot.

She co-signed both his federal and state loans, which meant that his debt was her debt. The feds let her walk away and let the taxpayer eat the cost, the state didn't. They can't force anyone who isn't on the paperwork to pay back the loans. Don't want to be liable? Don't sign. It's not some Jewish trick, it's fundamental contract principles.

* kill your creditors

Attached: 1532004798720.jpg (474x670, 49K)

My mom cosigned for a some of my loans, and then promptly for life insurance on me to cover them in case I were to die. I think that's what you're supposed to do?

Stfu kike

You will never know what it’s like to have a foreskin

>A video game for children being co-opted by autistic idiots is enough for the FBI to question you
Every day we stray further from God's light

Attached: 1508183971473.jpg (4000x2105, 1.26M)

Roblox is literally /ourgame/

Attached: 32F571AF-3255-4AE1-9960-E19C3A70F16E.jpg (747x935, 170K)

This isn't true at all
This is partly true
If you die your student loans die with you as long as they weren't from some third party private institution
>t. Student loan servicer

She had to have co-signed. If not, it would be akin to them demanding that you or me repay his loans.

>never fell for the Jewish loan meme or the education meme
Spread these words far and wide.

You are in the wrong place - 99.999% of these mouthbreathing shit-cunts barely graduated high school.

Proof: Trump

Miserable human garbage.

Attached: YOU CUNTS WILL PAY.jpg (267x345, 14K)

Arent they subject to Chinese overlords now?

Yes, jagex was bought by a Chinese country a few years back but the developers still work in the UK
Side note: the only Jow Forums approved MMO is Lord of the Rings Online. The Tolkien universe itself is inspired by ancient European mythos & pagan legends

she co-signed on the loan which is why she has to pay it

shut the fuck up you stupid inbred underaged piece of shit loser.

You can take a job in Canada or Europe or Asia and student debt won’t catch up with you. But odds are if you have a shit ton of student loans you’re poor and dumb and majored in something stupid, so those countries will never give you citizenship or work visa as you have no money & won’t be on boarded at a good firm

Dicklicker