Ex Army general Mourão, the future vice president of Brazilian and Jair Messias Bolsonaro ex army captain...

Ex Army general Mourão, the future vice president of Brazilian and Jair Messias Bolsonaro ex army captain. he third reich is emerging in Brazil, do you support Jow Forums?

Attached: mourão.jpg (890x500, 93K)

Pic relatad, Bolsonaro the future president.

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Just hope you finally get the integralist regime you always wanted

Glorious days are about to come.

Attached: integralism.jpg (599x356, 70K)

Do you know how could we make a campaign for Bolsonaro? Videos, gifs and memes for WhatsApp.
Technically it would be our 2nd Reich.

I'm a bit disappointed in this, there was some talk about Dom Bertrand of Orleans and Bragança being the vice-president, and I was looking forward to it, as some unofficial-official alliance between the royal house and the republic, after so many years.
Still, a good choice nonetheless.

Attached: 1517183019887.gif (419x421, 665K)

We have to unite for memar the Reich.

Free helicopter rides desu

You have a hope of having a military coup, man. Finally we will fight against the (((them)))

Daily Reminder that the Masons are Brazil's kikes

truth.

You guys should try and get your emperor back tbqh

>My beloved diverse racial democracy will elect a far-right nazi in my lifetime
I can't take this anymore

> picked a nobody(politically and ontellectually) instead of Luiz Philippe de Orleans e Bragança

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

The imperial prince was almost picked as vp

That's work in progress, user.
Empire of Brazil is Based af desu.

t. maria do rosário

liberate the fatherland plz

In the future, the glorious empire will return.

cries in brazillian
But hey, at least is not some commie scum, right?

Yes. Burn the favelas. Exterminate gang filth.

We will not forget ((of them)))

What are these Masons? Anglos? Português? Or just various European evil people

Reminder from Europe to our Brazilian friends that freemason can be considered at 99% as a synonym for Jew

Even better than a coup would be the restoration of the Empire, which still was the best time we had. As for the masons, we can't escape them one way or the other. The only good thing here is that, unlike kikes, Masons are not a single group with more or less the same goals, but have a lot of in fighting.
My ideal for the country would be the restoration of the Empire, in an alliance with the Catholic Church. And, of course, once established, we would need to rely on a good catholic emperor to get rid of masons. Though that is easier said than done.
However, to achieve the Empire, we need to unite the government, the military and the Church. Dom Bertrand is a devout Christian, if he was the vice-president, we would already establish the line between the Church and the Government through the Royal family, personified in Dom Bertrand. With Bolsonaro as the President, we would join the military with the government through him, and the Church and the military through the alliance between President and VP.
From there, all you really need to restore the Empire is a popular push, which, given the proportions, in this whole ordeal, would be the easiest part.

Attached: 1524796865440-1.png (900x900, 165K)

I know next to nothing. Does he hold posistions that'd give a fascist wet dreams?

Freemasons
Literally judaism for goys

True

I support whatever causes the most deaths of Brazilian niggers

Attached: th270x360_05a6097a15e6e85b36c9af70c0f8a354.jpg (270x360, 13K)

Basically some cucks that rules our country since the Empire of Brazil, they've doing a lot of bad goyim shit in here.

Someone should make a compendium unifying all Bolsonaro threads at all Chans (Wheels, 55, etc.)

that's quite kino desu, there, user.

Does Brazil still have royalists?

>A general
>Intellectually nobody
Look at Academia Nacional das Agulhas Negras, dad

We have to unite all chans, and if possible to /po./

You mean like Heir to the Empire? Sure has, a long sucession line, I must say.
It's incredible how the support for the Empire has been growing in a amazing rate from some years to now.

many, the monarchy is growing lately. I believe that in the future the monarchy will return, it is a matter of time to return.

>it's another thread where we talk about corrupt south american pieces of shit possibly making their countries less shit but in reality it never gets any better

sage

That is scotish rite, freemasons in brazil follow the lusitanian tradition. Their schtick is a catholic 5th empire. Just as crazy and dangerous if you ask me but they are definetely not part of the judaised tradition of the scotish rite.

If things go right in our desu country, maybe a new constituition will come somewhere in the years to come, I mean, no republican constituition last too long on Brazil.

sopa de macaco uma delicia...

Freemansory is a "secret" society, which ahd a lot of influence in the americas. All of the founding fathers were masons or had mason connections.
As soon as they infiltrated the Empire, it fell to give rise to the republic, and since then no other institution was free from them. If you think Jews are bad, you don't know masons. They are such kikes that they practice kikery against themselves. However, that makes them far stronger.
While you can more or less pinpoint what kikes want, and use a few individuals as targets for all they do, you can't do the same with masons, because they lack unity. It gets to a point where masons are in both sides, fighting each other, and no matter who wins, they are with the winners. And unlike when kikes do this, the side who loses is cast aside, creating this abnormal kikery-selection, where only the kikiest of the kikes get to survive and pass their kikeness forward. And because masons aren't an ethnic group, anyone can be or be turned into a mason. So they are harder to spot and can reproduce at alarming rates when necessary.
If anything, the only silverlining here is that they hold less power overall and don't have muh gorillions.

>Just as crazy and dangerous if you ask me

Good then, no matter what taste or shape it has, it's shit and will always be shit

As a matter of fact, the Empire of Brazil fell because, mostly, of the interal conflicts of the Masons Groups of the time. The result: the Republic was established and shit just got worse from there.

Yes. Brazil never stopped supporting the Empire. In fact, when we became a republic, the people were completely clueless about it. A lot of people just went to sleep one day after praying for the health of the Emperor and their family, and next day they started hearing this weird talk about the new "presidente".
And even today a lot of people support their return, although as a political movement it's rather on the weak side, the only reason it doesn't have more support is because it lacks an open path.
Simply put, a lot of people are found of the idea, but don't see a practical way of achieving it. So, if we did unite those three institutions, you wouldn't need much to create enough popular support to make the restoration a real thing.

all problems would be solved overnight if the south would secede from the north.
no matter what form of government prevails in Brazil, so long as it's even nominally democratic and the relevant demos is composed of 60+% 'afro-carribean' dna, you're fucking screwed.

>the third reich

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (645x546, 163K)

Attached: bolsonaro with degenerate.jpg (1200x899, 115K)

that filename though
Also, fun fact is that after that photo all the left went REEEEEEE while the right was like "foda-se"

Neocons that act as if it was no big deal are as much of a cancer as the left. All the shit you see nowadays is the result of cultural subversion, the economic consequences are merely derivative.
Pic related Bolsonaro being baptized in Israel.
As a matter of fact, this is an auspicious situation to bring it up, given Trump just passed a groundbreaking aid to Israel

Attached: bolsokike.jpg (647x326, 53K)

The south has been heavily polluted, there would be no point in seceding at this point. Yes it's better than further north, but still a joke, it would be just another civic nat banana republic. Until the 70s or so it made sense to speak of separation, now it's foolish. Further, the only southern state still worth a damn is SC, but it's so good that a shitload of people from other states are coming in, and that considering the coastal areas already had a lot of mutts.
Paraná suffers too much influence from SP and over half of RS is a shithole

Is the guy catholic? Brazil is a mostly Catholic country, but I read that he gets a lot of support from protestants. He doesn't seem cucked enough to follow the pope.

I'm in favor of memeing the hell out of everything.

he gets a lot of support from *pentecostals*, protestantism was only really a thing in german areas, and it's largely gone by now

He might have a high IQ, but i doubt he ever studies like the prince did

>the third reich is emerging in Brazil, do you support Jow Forums?
But it isn't

Journos try their best but fail.

Attached: miriamleitão.jpg (500x560, 146K)

Attached: 1521980239487.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

This one looks like shit.

Attached: og_og_1449068907228389882.jpg (1200x628, 274K)

tfw you actuaslly support communists.