Brit/pol/ - Official Rankings Edition

>Asda staff stand in road to block travellers trying to set up camp in supermarket car park - but they manage to break through in tense stand-off
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028205/Asda-staff-face-travellers-tried-set-camp-supermarket-car-park.html

>Are young people turning their backs on university? Boys lead slump as number of male applicants drops to lowest level for three years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028763/Are-young-people-turning-backs-university-Male-applicants-drop-lowest-levels-three-years.html

>Homeless man calls for British stag party to be JAILED after accusing them of paying him £90 to have groom's name tattooed on his forehead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028265/Homeless-man-calls-British-stag-party-JAILED.html

>Serco to 'pause' asylum seeker eviction lock-change plan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45069712

>Labour risks 'eternal shame' over anti-Semitism, says Tom Watson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45073081

>Snake filmed eating pigeon in London street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45074866

>IVF expert says we must let women freeze their eggs for free on the NHS to avert a national 'fertility crisis'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6027481/IVF-expert-says-let-women-freeze-eggs-free-NHS-avert-fertility-crisis.html

>NHS told: give trans patients equal access to fertility service
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/04/nhs-trans-patients-equal-access-fertility-services

>Liam Fox: No deal most likely Brexit outcome for UK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45073294

>Father BANS his children from taking antibiotics and painkillers to 'maximise their immune systems' - and refused to let doctors help his baby girl even when they said she might DIE
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6028313/Father-bans-children-taking-medicine-vaccines.html

Attached: ranking.jpg (856x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itzOWoWynGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=4rl04Cy4sPU
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/05/networked-far-right-tommy-robinson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you're gay you should consider death

I’m starting uni next month, wish me luck gents because I’m worried.

Attached: A9E23266-565C-4F62-9E12-DC03ED42F85D.png (500x500, 415K)

If you do not say this young tory lad is a cutie I will fagpost again. Your call.

Attached: 1533139108457.png (439x404, 299K)

good luck

Hav YOU joined the only serious option in the British right today?
youtube.com/watch?v=itzOWoWynGQ

Attached: nbu1.jpg (292x449, 24K)

t. homosupremacist denial

Attached: 1528503663010.png (1060x846, 416K)

btw mutt from the last thread im white

Attached: IMG_20180519_.jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

>le islam beard
pls be bait

Youll love it lad. How old are you?

not the same user but nice try achmed

Remember to hide your powerlevel lad. Where are you going?

Jesus christ lad, that beard look like you got mange. Scraggy/10.

Cheers.

I’d rather not say exactly but I’m in Scotland

that not the cokey one from the owen jones video? legend

Been watching some Roger Scruton documentaries and talking heads today lads. First time I've really encountered him on film.
Please post your recommended YT vids on Scruton or otherwise?

Attached: 1533399154257.jpg (990x705, 113K)

Fucking wasps are everywhere right now. I've been cleaning out my room chucking a lot of shit I no longer want or need, and three of the fuckers got in just because I want my windows open for fresh air. Chased out two but the third wanted a fight, which I trapped underneath a little gu pudding glass dish and let roast to death because I hate the cunting things. Glad my room's on the second floor as I was flailing naked as these fuckfaced cretins and slapping them with a giant plush shark, the neighrbours would have thought I was mad.

Dundee

Shave and get rid of those ahmed chops.

Sorry, meme flag on from shitposting.

Attached: crouto_noun_002_09308.jpg (200x200, 44K)

You'll be fine lad. What're you studying?
Enjoy it.

hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

based xD what did they mean by this

Then youll deffo love it. I went when i was a couple of years older, gives you perspective the school leavers dont have.

That's a Crouton. Thanks though.

Attached: 1533158082573.jpg (1640x976, 153K)

What are you gonna study?

Attached: 1530926432683.jpg (500x667, 44K)

Drink loads in freshers, get mates, fuck about for the first year. Then get serious in the following two years.

Attached: Choose the Blue Pill.gif (400x177, 1.26M)

All the best, lad. Just keep at it and you'll do fine.

Attached: 1513005019842.jpg (520x750, 80K)

I went to Dundee. Student union is fucking ace, Mono is definitely the best club in town!

Attached: futon.jpg (488x488, 15K)

my man

I like you. Lets be friends.

From my brief visits to Dundee it's also pretty much the only club.
Mind you if you like the outdoors Perthshire isn't exactly far.

Attached: 1531778989561.gif (720x494, 181K)

History

I don’t drink that much and I’m a social retard

Thanks lad

Attached: suiton.jpg (310x162, 8K)

My dad stopped me from studying and forced me to work on building sites.

Make the most of it user.

good dad

Yeah I was too but you'll learn pretty quick that University is full of social retards. Find some to hang out with.

Attached: 90s Feel.gif (304x232, 646K)

>History
If you're any good at it (get a 1st) then you're pretty much sorted for a job with one of the big 4 or a law conversion course etc. You'll find your way though. Enjoy it.

Attached: 1200px-Crampon.jpg (1200x900, 204K)

>m a social retard

Then this is youre chance. Going where noone knows you, start over. The saying fake it till you make it is true. Just put up an act, you eventually just become that person.

2009-2014! Wish I'd stayed longer, now I'm back south of the border.

You get a couple others. Liquid and Underground are ok, Fat Sam's got pretty rough by the time I left.

I'm convinced (like me) Brit/pol/ is actually 90% jocks.

Attached: 1533491631948.jpg (680x1125, 163K)

Attached: 1532531008685.png (2758x1181, 497K)

I would honestly hate to have to go through the modern university experience

I haven’t spoken to a female my own age casually since I left school.

Yeah History is a pretty good degree all in all, I just hope they stick to the facts and don’t push agendas because I’d find it hard to bite my tongue.

I really hope you’re right mate.

Prepare for massive historical misrepresentation and modules on black history etc

does anyone know why football firms from other countries use the union jack and the england flag for their firm flags ? any idea how that meme started ?

I hadn't with guys either and I got pretty fluent in it. I can't imagine it works much differently for you.

Attached: ewan_.jpg (1074x1248, 181K)

Heading to Southampton or Portsmouth next month lad. Like someone said get fucking wasted and crush some poon at freshers thats the plan for me

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4rl04Cy4sPU

Attached: 1497797722439s.jpg (250x205, 7K)

From BBC...

"The force is not treating the incident as suspicious and has described the man as 'a white male, dark in complexion and of medium build'."

>White male
>Dark complexion
>White

Attached: Snow.jpg (1048x1735, 522K)

Why do you have atomwaffen and National action in different sections, AWD and NA are both based Masons seige

Join the trades faggot..your wasting money and time

picts

To be honest you shouldn’t drink too much the first few weeks as you will get too fucked up and do something stupid. Best to leave it to someone else to make a giant fool of themselves first and ride that wave of deflection as long as possible

>>White male
>>Dark complexion
>>White
they probally mean albanian or turkish or something

That’s what I’m mainly worried about. That documentary recently about 1066 did my fucking head in, showing William the Conquerors second in command as a BASED black man. Could you imagine if the did a documentary about Shaka Zulu and has fucking Martin Clunes playing him?

Football hooliganism sort of started in England and the reputation just kept growing. English fans from all clubs and for the national team were seriously feared all across Europe in the 70s, 80s and 90s. They’d cause havoc

>Martin Clunes as Shaka Zulu
I'll be honest I'd actually watch that.

Attached: 1533246323132.jpg (1680x1050, 217K)

It’s easier with men. We’re simpler creatures, if we like each other we just say it and then that’s that. Women test you constantly to see if you’re worthy of their hole, they hold all the cards these days.

can tell you're old from that
Literally all the kids that have been parented retardedly and have never seen, let alone tasted a drop of liquor in their lives will be doing that

What?
Who are these stupid niggers that drink too much in public when they've never even got drunk before?
It's so pathetic.
If you don't know how to hold you drink don't drink, easy peasy.

Attached: 1533247933556.jpg (4936x2856, 1.61M)

>Captain of rugby team in school
>Large group of friends
>Have had GF's
>Gets called a virgin or a degenerate by Mutts

Maybe not all jocks I would imagine most /britpol/ lads largely non socially retarded incels.

You’re going to be campaigning for the removal of white British historical sites and buildings in 6 weeks pal embrace it

wow so its out of respect ? that's kinda crazy haha

m8....

Attached: Capture.png (651x137, 9K)

The word "trap" is very apt.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/05/networked-far-right-tommy-robinson

>The networked far right behind Tommy Robinson is a menace for our digital age
>Robinson and his allies know our traditional institutions are weak.
>They hope to undermine them on the street and online

I never made it and although I guess NA do belong in the "way too edgy" section... AWD present themselves as more radical than NA ever did

Sassenach

lol they haven't got a clue

Attached: kai_M-TheComingBritishCivilWar.jpg (768x395, 61K)

Haha over my dead body. I’m actually descended from a slave owner in Jamaica :)

Yip. Many of the hardcore fan groups in Italy for example will have English names like ‘The Fighters’ or ‘The Boys’

Well at least half of that is true, but I don't exactly like Robinson.
I hate the term optics but if he was less of a pleb he'd do a lot better.

Attached: NJmlVgU.jpg (1200x1055, 97K)

You'll face a lot of that desu, depends on what the course content is. If you have a lot of modules like "Gender, women and historical attitudes to relationships" and "Civil liberties in the age of America". Then you will be in for a cucking.

Medievalists are *sometimes* a little more gungho for things.

>oswald mosley is a bootleg kai murros
Kai murros is a 99p store pol pot

Attached: file.png (500x376, 416K)

I'd be interested to know if anyone has written anything intelligent on this topic.
(Civil war).

Attached: 1528915683354.jpg (586x800, 99K)

Indeed my friend.

Attached: KduXrkc.png (1442x274, 668K)

Lads flights to London from Los Angeles are $600 right now, cheapest I've seen them

Will Brexit increase or decrease these costs?

never ever go on holiday to london

>moving to London again soon.
Christ don't remind me user.

Attached: kp0q9.jpg (291x343, 8K)

TFW born in London
TFW want to go to UK for uni

Is this a good idea?

First year is a piece of piss lad. As long as you pass it's good, doesn't actually count towards the final grade.

go to london gatwick
take the train direct to east croydon station
walk out
enjoy

I wouldn't stay in London, but it's obviously the cheapest hub to fly into... Besides, I do want to see what it's become so when I meme I can know what I'm talking about

>he wants to meme

go to Whitechapel on a sunday afternoon and you get to experience both London & Afghanistan at the same time lmao

Go to croydon

Cornwall needs to be pacified.

Attached: athelstan.jpg (643x1027, 269K)

Stuarts are the best monarchs

fucking wot m8?

Attached: 1531689986306.png (2562x1040, 2.73M)

Don’t start

Jimmy Saville was innocent

Don't go to London unless you want the will to live drained from you.

Larping as a demon possessed tranny is way too fun.

I may be already anyway haha. God I love being a little degenerate.

How you holding up brit/pol/ what menace are you complaining about today?

Attached: IMG_0018.gif (500x250, 934K)

and so was Charles I

Ignore these negroes. Just dont go to tower hamlets or other vibrant areas. Do the imperal war museum, british museum, the greenwich observatory and the west end. Youll love it.

Pfft only a fool would go to those whitewashed temples to white supremacy and colonialism

Give me attention

Attached: IMG_0009.gif (245x163, 915K)

DELET

you're too old to grow right? so you'll be 5'7 for live?

damn

Attached: Cornish_Roofing.jpg (1333x1000, 1000K)

you're a fucking virgin lmao

>be in cornwall
>go to tescos
>wogs everywhere
>junkies on street begging
great stuff