Alt-right is dying

since Trump won the election in 2016 this movement boomed and its strength weakened from that point forward, it still does
month by month more and more people stop subscribing to that ideology and newcomers distort original values of the movement

lets face it, theres no future for the alt-right in the long run

Attached: 1_3JP4NCaWwqbvHugdrLUUwg.jpg (800x450, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=alt-right&geo=US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok leftypoll shill

You're right fellow leftie!

HURRRDURRR

Attached: 5b3ad58b87c94.gif (400x400, 370K)

>alt-right imploded
>sherlock holmes on the case
2017 called, they want their shitposts back

Not quite how I see it, but I'm not a leftard...

>alt-right

Attached: 1442046315127.png (285x252, 100K)

>alt-right

Attached: ns2.png (990x2100, 1.59M)

I always laugh when I hear this kind of bait/argument. Do you think we are just going to stop believing what we know to be true. Being redpilled sucks, it's for life there's no going back.

Report all rulebreaking and troll threads

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

The Alt-Right was a Kremlin PSYOP used to, among other things, create Trump's cult of personality.

Attached: richard spencer nazbol gang.jpg (2560x1707, 2.26M)

Mah alt rite was a fucking meme, you sperg. The reason it isn't talked about anymore is because ((they've)) pretty much blew that wad already & moved on to something else.

Shut up slavic scum

There is no alt-right

There is no such thing as alt-right. Shut up with your made-up bullshit.

>alt rigth
>no leaders
>no ideology
>No plans economics,social,militars or anything
>no support in any party
Alt rigth never exist.

This exactly. Once you are redpilled there is no going back

"The movement" as a political project (muh homo pagan ethnostate with green frogs) died a long time ago, however nothing is stopping you from living your life how you want and forming communities with like minded people.

Yeah people will just stop being racially conscious and go back to loving multiculturalism.

contrary to what most people on the left think, the majority of people who identified as "alt-right" were dumb redditor civic nationalists. and civic nationalism is just embryonic ethnic nationalism. hopefully some of these former alt-right retards can now begin shedding the more palatable form of nationalism for big boy nationalism.

its weird if your a leftie nowadays especially if your white

ok Blueshare shill, you keep telling yourself that, when Republicans wins the midterms, and Trump gets his SCOTUS picks

See that time when Proud Boys punched out Antifa?

yea, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

Hi, Shills

Sage & Hide

No one cares about the alt-right in 2018 despite the media and SJW's trying to use them as a fascist boogyman

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=alt-right&geo=US