Why are (they) pushing tattoos so hard?

Why are (they) pushing tattoos so hard?

Attached: A14_F55_F3_1_FAD_4_AAB_A0_E4_523544_B744_F1.jpg (1631x1841, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oeFBGFzcrg
businessinsider.com/government-tattoo-tracking-2015-6
nist.gov/programs-projects/tattoo-recognition-technology-challenge-tatt-c
techtimes.com/articles/16263/20140923/study-links-tattoo-ink-to-risk-of-skin-cancer.htm
youtu.be/23bRhTHUfgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even on old people.

Attached: B1048_CCE_94_C6_4308_A42_E_AFADCAC5951_D.jpg (1234x1776, 583K)

because tattoos increase cancer risk by 20%, and that's big business.

mark of the beast digital tattoo

track and control the masses

UBI will starve you if you don't think correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=4oeFBGFzcrg

she got some nice milkers for 80

[CITATION NEEDED]

cringe

Because tattoos are a direct violation of God's commands. They are purposefully separating us from God and into their control.

It's for identification
So they can identify you on footage

try google or your search engine of choice, retard.

>j-just google it
So you admit that you have no proof? Because if you did, you'd post it instead of saying that.

to herd the nigger cattle
businessinsider.com/government-tattoo-tracking-2015-6

Roger Stone is looking haggard these days.

nist.gov/programs-projects/tattoo-recognition-technology-challenge-tatt-c

Big mistake. Facelift then a body lift for that sagging sack. Tatoos, yeah, follow the sheeple.

Attached: image.jpg (803x803, 116K)

Vikings and other traditional cultures used to be covered quite heavily in tattoos, while groups like the Charlottesville faggots seem to have none at all. Hmm.

Tattoo is a mark of satan. You take tattoo, you brand yourself into the hands of satan, simple.

There is no excuse, not even if you clain your tattoo is a christian symbol. It is not, it is satans mockery.

Attached: satan.jpg (1600x1200, 1.09M)

1) because it's a type of blasphemy against Christ - for all sorts of complicatred reasons involving the contempt for the flesh's incarnation with the divine spirit.

2) self-consumption

3) Permanent mark of self contempt

4) Marking oneself permanently with a temporary idea is an expression of self-damnation - contempt for the aeternal

5) Because it's people drawing on themselves like idiots

6) Because it marks you out as fucking stupid with indigo blotches all over yourself for the rest of your life

I got more

for marking the goyim cattle

i thought the whole point of tattoos was to signal that you're basically a criminal, like it's a badboy thing. what is the point of 'elegant tattoos'

Too scared to google it tatt boi? Enjoy your carcinogens, mutagens, and other toxic chemicals :)

When will fucking boomers all just die already? Fucking degenerate cancer on humanity.

because most people arent losers faggots like 99% of the people on pol

Commodification of counter culture. Purpose is to frame acts of rebellion as inherently impotent things.

You mean Leviticus 19:28. I am wondering though, how we pick one command and disregard the other, because Leviticus 19:27 says that "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.", and everybody (minus some Jews) violates it without a thought.

Because it's hip, you crippled recluse jabrönies!

Still haven't posted evidence of "tattoos cause 20% increase in cancer." Sad!

Contrarianism

This

I don't think a face lift would have done shit for her

Ok user,
What did you do?
What did you draw on yourself?

Still hasn't googled it. Sad!

Keep em coming. I cant wait for some of these full arm tatoo workout think they are tough edgy bitches get red pilled and fking freek out when they find out they are going against God and in total sheer panic!!!!

Bump and spread this to normies! All blasphemy!

Attached: image.jpg (366x276, 21K)

you are nearly incoherent, calm down

t. Christcuck.

I just don't like tattoos but of course the 40iq praise jeebus has to put his retarded input.

Attached: 1530489231185.jpg (640x538, 49K)

techtimes.com/articles/16263/20140923/study-links-tattoo-ink-to-risk-of-skin-cancer.htm

There is nothing about percentages in this article but there is a link to cancer apparently, I'm not that user but I was curious so I looked it up

>Thou shalt make unto thee no graven image
They're marking the unfaithful for the return of Christ.

Attached: 1516807553332.jpg (800x445, 37K)

>make claim
>don't provide proof
>don't realize burden of proof is on you
>expect others to do the work for you when you're the one who wants to convince people it's true
You are a massive faggot who sucks 10 cocks a day. Proof: just google it

Old people sicken me

Oooooops! Not good boys and girls!

Attached: image.jpg (393x390, 56K)

dichlorobenzene poisoning from tattoo metabolites
+
your_favourite_search_engine
+
click
=
loss of smug and ego bruise

chances of occurring: around 30%

I didn't make the claim, actually. I just told you to google it for yourself instead of asking to be spoonfed like a reddit faggot.

Anything that the bible is against (((they))) push

Attached: 1530921968464.jpg (725x566, 141K)

I had no idea tattoo ink wasn't regulated by the FDA in the US, they've only recently started doing studies on how the body breaks down inks from a tattoo. One article I just read said they believe the ink can be carried through the blood to the lymph node system.

Well i don't like you, so there!

I win!

Praise Cheebus!

>still no evidence, just autistic screeching
Looks like I won

Yeah, you won a trip to the oncologist.

Attached: 1404254366394.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Anything the Bible is against, these people love
Really makes you think

You're clearly covered in tattoos you massive gimp

Well it used to be like that, only lower class people had them like sailors and criminals but now every fucknugget has them

Increased health risks to help weed out the retards of the population.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................................

Attached: ok.png (839x229, 28K)

I don't see a prohibition against shaving the beard, but yes. Wonder why the fashionable haircut among degenerates today is the shaved sides?

Never once have I looked at someones cartoon depiction of a onetime half-witted idea and thought to myself 'Hey, cool tats!'
Not even close.
Few things are more cringe.

Just a cohencidence, goyim

Not an argument.

>lounge jacket and shorts

Eugh. Boomers gonna boom.

Attached: op .jpg (522x740, 102K)

Nothing 40iq about it. When Jesus returns and passes final judgement we will re-enter our bodies. People will literally crawl from their graves. And people who desecrated their body (or opted for cremation) will not enter heaven, and instead be cast into hell.

You don't have to accept Christ to understand that European history of the last 1000 years is Christian history. There is a reason that tattoos, piercings and other degenerate behaviors weren't seen in Europe until the recent "Archaic Revival". This isn't by coincidence. It's because God prohibited them and men remained faithful for many centuries.

Holy shit a leaf making a rational argument. Never thought I would see the day.

I make more money than you
youtu.be/23bRhTHUfgU

Attached: x7LlJko.jpg (640x960, 53K)

kek

contributes towards general degeneracy and nihilistic behaviour. target the old and they set the example

no.

tatoos show mental problems and demonic possession
good for me to weed out thots desu

omg who cares about some dried up attentionwhore making a tattoo
modern news

I do confess I have done things in my life that I regret. That were wrong and foolish and hurtful.

But when all's said and done I have to say .... I never drew all over myself with permanent ink. No I never did do that.

The fucknuggets are all lower class too, just because we have more amenities in the modern day doesn't change the class.

But tattoos historically were for military/criminal and at certain times and places in history marks of nobility.

you're ignorant of how much bigger your win could have been. you could have gained knowledge. instead you gained a temporary rush that has probably already faded

Attached: standard of beauty.jpg (644x375, 28K)

Hahahahahaha (you), faggot

Bible says not to get them
They are satanic

even like 10 years ago having visible tattoos, as in not a faggy little shoulder piece that 'means something to you', was a pretty strong 'dont fuck with me' signal. the shit is just everywhere now

The human embryo goes through all the phases of animal life while still inside the womb. When man is born, his instincts are those of a newborn dog. His childhood runs through all the changes corresponding to the history of mankind. At the age of two he looks like a Papuan, at four like one of an ancient Germanic tribe, at six like Socrates, at eight like Voltaire. When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.

The child is amoral. So is the Papuan, to us. The Papuan kills his enemies and eats them. He is no criminal but if a modern man kills someone and eats him, he is a criminal or a degenerate.

The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his rudder, his oars; in short, everything he can get his hands on. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons in which eighty per cent of the prisoners are tattooed. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.

>When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.
this is not at all how humans understand colour

The russians separate light and dark blue into two separate colors and some hunter gatherers separate green in to multiple colors. It's a spectrum so the divisions are necessarily arbitrary

Pretty strict rules you’ve convinced yourself of. Will I go to hell if I breathe too heavily?

They want you to be unemployable so shitskins can have your job instead.

Good post. How many kids will grow up not having the chance to witness a normal mother.
A dumb inked cunt as a lighthouse; you arrive in this world and your senses will be under assault.

I don't count the dumb females wifing the fœtus non stop for 9 months to collect candies with their new app. Witchcraft is alive but most of the witches don't even know they are; that's the biggest trick.

Americans are all covered with tats what are you playing with international posters for? You also all talk with slang, like cool nogs aswell. Foh.

Mark of the beast

If the lord is forgiving, I don’t think a few misguided tattoos are going to that much of an issue.

Learn how to have a proper debate you fucking mongrel holy shit. You literally act like a child arguing a point.

>The russians separate light and dark blue into two separate colors
It was quite bizzare when i found out this was a thing.

>unironically using sheeple
cringe

Tattoos indicate you're property
Soldiers get them to mark themselves as property of their government. Modern idiots do it to indicate ownership of -insert company, frachise, trendy thing here-
The cattle are branding themselves

Cringe

im not making that up though right, cиний and
гoлyбoй arent considered under one umbrella of 'blue' theyre just different colours?

The Lord may forgive a few misguided tattoos, but he will certainly not forgive those who promote them and refuse to follow His wishes after they have learned the truth.

More unique identification points for their surveillance net.

im so glad this worthless slag ruined her life with that shit, kek

genuine lol

Thanks user, this shit is fucking hilarious. What a faggot

this degenerate killed himself the other day

Attached: th0VIXELIT.jpg (474x660, 46K)

Looks like a side character in a Sonic the Hedgehog game

Attached: 1475967653776s.jpg (226x249, 6K)

gee I wonder why

The lord provides guidelines for his children to prosper through. Those who stray from the guidelines suffer, they where laid fourth for your benefit the same way parents try to provide guidelines for their children.

look at her

I don't think that tattoo was the tipping point

Hit too close to home huh, darkie.

he was cyberbullied for being special?

Tattoos are for boomers just like smoking.