Donald Trump Jr. will go to jail

Thanks to Donald Trump's definitive acknowledge that his son met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Thanks for doing Mueller's work for him.

Attached: Donald-Trump-Jr..jpg (950x460, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/2/hillary-clinton-defends-trump-dossier-opposition-r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The more you try and make threads on Jow Forums saying Trump or his family will be going to prison the more you expose your weakness.

Would Trump pardon his own son? Gee, hard to tell.

The more you post Qspiracy bullshit and say Hillary or Obama will go to jail the more you expose your retardation

literally no one here except you kikes cares or thinks Q is something other than a larp. Go die in an oven

>Qspiracy
You see this shit? You have to resort to claiming I'm a Qtard. The mere fact you're talking about Q is because you know it's a mossad psy op. You are sad weak pathetic people and if a couple of tweets make the press lose their minds I can't wait to see what happens next. How many of them are unregistered foreign agents of Israel I wondeR?

He's literally on record saying he doesn't give a shit about that kid.

Not only is it immoral & sad (u knew u couldnt win on your own)

It IS a violation of 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 - Contributions & donations by foreign nationals.

Goodbye, Don Jr.

Your grasp of American Jurisprudence is pure leaf 10/10

Did you read what he typed directly after he said Qspiracy? are all burgers this illiterate?
Not to say we leafs dont have our issues, I mean OP is no better because I doubt he has a source or evidence of Trump Jr. Doing anything wrong.

Attached: Dj27LgMVsAENKj.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

>Contributions & donations by foreign nationals.
you really don't know what words mean, do you?

Nope. We're looking at a solid 0% chance of indictment.

Q predicted this!

lololololololololol.

Attached: Dj3CIcsVsAACdAh.jpg (780x438, 65K)

He was placing Q belief into the same category as wanting to see justice done with Hillary and Obama you disingenuous fuck

Bugger off already

Worthless thread spamming fucks.

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

nice damage control. LOL! u can write Jr. letters when he goes to the clink

Attached: Dj3DIddU4AA8PR5.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Are you kidding? There are thousands of Jow Forums retards who think Q is legit. They comb through his every post and draw parallels to inane bullshit

they are breadcrumbs for crumbums loloololollllllllll

His father is the fucking president of the US fucking A. The guy could murder-rape an entire kindergarden school and his father would just have to pardon him. We are the russian hacker you dumb fuck. It's how out of touch normies call us. We are the "anonymous", the "russian hackers", the "people on the internet". If it's internet related, it's us. We won the great meme war and you failed because you're stuck in the old tv world. F U fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Attached: 320px-thegreatmemewar_toallwhoserved.jpg (320x454, 40K)

/thread

Do you understand words and shit?

>met with the Russians to get dirt
Hannity plays a recording of Schiff doing the same thing. So Don Jr. can just say "Schiff did it"

Attached: schiff.jpg (885x516, 24K)

Hillary literally PAID Russians for dirt on Trump and brushed it off as oppo research. What is Mueller going to do to Jr.?

BUT HILLARY

Attached: halpert.jpg (324x278, 27K)

Yes, "but Hillary." It was the same fucking election, dumbass. If it's illegal for one, it's illegal for all. You don't just get to apply laws only to the side you don't like. If they broke the law, send every last motherfucking one of them to prison but don't give me this shit where the law only applies if you don't like the person you useless, intellectually dishonest and pathetic piece of shit.

Attached: 1526086142398s.jpg (101x124, 2K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

if he doesn't ever get locked up, consider yourself a giant retard.

don't let this one go. remember it as well as you can. don't continue to be one of those oblivious faggots who always going around spewing retarded predictions that never come true.

who am i kidding? retards like you never change. kys as fast and as brutally as possible

saged

Not, " the russians " but rather a woman with russian origins. New York is overrun with foreign mongrel freaks of every imaginable origin. Literally meet them day in day out none stop. Not able to ask for ID right, that's racist.

Flynn worked as CID for Obama for two years. Trump ? three weeks.

That's a very valid point. Russians and British. Actual monetary transaction. Podesta worked for Ukraine unregistered. Money is key in this. Simple discussions are not illegal generally.

She even admitted to it publicly.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/2/hillary-clinton-defends-trump-dossier-opposition-r/

Do you know what contributions or donations are?

>literally no one here

lmao there are so many retards on here that believe in Qanon or fall for the most retarded conspiracy theories

Jr posted his emails like over a year ago lmao, this is not even new information. if Mueller was going to charge him he would've

Which law did he break again? Oh, none? Huh.
>Checks flag
Oh I see

Attached: 1532799133447.jpg (940x705, 199K)