imgur.com/a/wGOAdzU
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs Aug 5
>Bukamal:ISIS fleeing SDF launches surprise attack trying to retake the city. SAA repelled the attack
>National front for liberation joins HTS in cracking down on supporters of reconciliation with gov, arrest 45+
>Syrian military to ISIS: Release Sweida prisoners or we will destroy you. There are reports that IS already exectured prisoners
>N Hama:After surprise attack 2 days ago by the rebels on SAA checkpoint, SAA retaliates killing scores&destoying 5 jihadist bases
>More than 500 people in southeast Daraa granted amnesty
>Tiger Forces to redeploy to Al-Ghaab for upcoming Jisr Al-Shughour offensive
>Syrian scientist assassinated in west Hama, Israel believed behind attack
>Kurds affirm readiness to participate in the upcoming operation against IS in eastern al-Suwayda
>Jaysh al-islam is building new bases in northern Aleppo and rearming its fighters
>Houthis ambush large unit of saudi-led coalition along western Yemeni coast
>Houthis attack Saudi-led coalition troops in western Yemen with ballistic missiles and armed drones
>Houthi forces overwhelm Saudi Army to seize 3 military posts in Najran

Prev

Attached: strenght-of-generals-16-9.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ResoluteSupport/status/1026075218782158848
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45074383
twitter.com/sashakots/status/1026213939946971137
heritage.org/defense/commentary/what-does-america-consider-success-afghanistan
mines.pajhwok.com/content/oil-afghanistan
unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2010/World_Drug_Report_2010_lo-res.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=16HsAVyTMSY
southfront.org/nato-confirms-that-three-of-its-service-members-were-killed-in-central-afghanistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=n2Y9aowYku8
rt.com/news/435177-saudi-canada-ambassador-recall/
youtube.com/watch?v=xG9eRJtL5B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1516019918640.jpg (1865x874, 1.13M)

Attached: 1510102398891.png (920x652, 665K)

bump

>>Houthis ambush large unit of saudi-led coalition along western Yemeni coast
>>Houthis attack Saudi-led coalition troops in western Yemen with ballistic missiles and armed drones
>>Houthi forces overwhelm Saudi Army to seize 3 military posts in Najran
lovely as usual, thanks for baking

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (437x225, 29K)

WRONG

Attached: Command and conquer strength_of_generals_by_kanenash-d2rcsz5.jpg (1920x1200, 694K)

>3rd post
>already needs to bump the thread
Oh no no no no ahahahahahaha

Yeah because you Israelis are shitting your pants right now. You're about to be invaded from all sides and you know it.

>el americano goblino got a namefag for himself
Time to filter

AFGHANISTAN UPDATE

The Czech Republic Ministry of Defence has confirmed three of its soldiers were killed in Afghanistan today. The Czech Defence Secretary & Chief of Staff for the Army have expressed their deepest sympathy to the family & loved ones of those lost

twitter.com/ResoluteSupport/status/1026075218782158848

ASS-SAD will lose

Attached: serveimage-4.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Afghan suicide bomber kills Czech Nato soldiers

A suicide bomber has killed three Czech Nato soldiers in an attack in eastern Afghanistan.

The victims were targeted while on a routine foot patrol alongside Afghan forces, Nato officials said in a statement.

A US soldier and two Afghan soldiers were wounded in the attack in Charikar, the capital of Parwan province, at 6:00 local time (01:30 GMT).

Taliban militants have claimed they carried out the bombing.

Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis paid tribute in a Twitter post (in Czech) to the three Czech soldiers killed on Sunday, hailing them as "heroes" and sending his condolences to their families.

Earlier US Army General John Nicolson said of the dead and wounded: "Their sacrifice will endure in both our hearts and history and further strengthen our resolve."

Last month, a US soldier was killed and two others wounded in an "apparent insider attack" in southern Afghanistan, Nato officials said.

Afghanistan is going through one of its bloodiest periods since the 2014, and last month's attack was said to be the first such killing of its kind in almost a year.

The US-led Nato force, which comprises of soldiers from 41 countries, pulled out most of its troops after it ended its combat mission in Afghanistan in 2014. However, 16,000 service members remain for training and counter-terrorism operations.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45074383

This

Attached: a nice memri wtf reaction.jpg (768x576, 86K)

good, they may rethink their servility to nato

What are Czech soldiers doing in Afghanistan

Attached: 121.jpg (800x610, 69K)

Afghanistan was article 5 meaning all NATO gentiles get to die for Oil and Heroin

american oil and heroin

They're part of NATO and the US activated article 5 after 9/11, so all NATO countries are participating in the US war on terror to at least some degree

Hopefully they'll Czech themselves before they wreck themselves

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Thank you for the bread Droog

and stop polishing american boots like polish do

Yeah I thought they all left and only Americans stayed.

Attached: 312.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Even Monteniggers have soldiers there

Wrong, as I said I think every single NATO country is involved in Afghanistan to at least some degree

Making your defeat further humiliating

Attached: Trump delet.jpg (960x685, 43K)

It"s not his defeat, you know

Has this been linked already?
Video showing the suicide quadcopter blowing up during the assassination attempt on Maduro
twitter.com/sashakots/status/1026213939946971137

Theres even like 1 (one) Waffle cargo plane doing logistics somewhere in afghanistan

>Virgin NATO servant vs the Chadliban

>Tfw you realize only thing preventing Afghanistan becoming literal Vietnam tier is the fact that Americans stubbornly refuse to leave because of humiliation

Attached: 1531669235967.jpg (1000x627, 86K)

But the longer they stay the more money, lives and resources are wasted
After a trillion dollars sunk into the empire killer the Chadliban still control 50% of it's territory
NATO has proven to be incapable of even keeping the ring road functional

It has now become a matter of "when" rather then "if"

lel imagine actually BEING tr*mp

>vietnam tier
no we completed our objectives in afghanistan which was destroying the al qaeda network and bringinng the 9/11 terrorists to justice and preventing them from using it as a terrorist staging ground.

Completely different than vietnam.

You would have to have down syndrome to give this bait a (you)

Attached: 1533381259268.png (267x342, 57K)

At least I'm not a Turk

Attached: photo_2017-10-31_12-23-48.jpg (1261x639, 131K)

how is that bait? thats the truth, our goal was never to destroy the taliban

they will still reply no matter what you say

How BIG are the Houthies Penises! JESUS!

Attached: 1530228002857.png (564x485, 308K)

>Since our military intervention in 2001, we have focused on the quixotic goals of creating “a strong central government” and a “pluralistic society” in Afghanistan. We have tried accomplishing these goals by “holding free and fair” elections, “tackling corruption,” and building the “institutions of democracy.” If we fail to achieve these goals, we are presented with doomsday scenarios of “ungoverned spaces,” the Taliban “back in power,” and the establishment of new terrorists “safe havens.”

>Doomsday
Oh no no no

Well, he's not completely wrong. Vietnam is different. We didn't take down the Hanoi government there. In Afghanistan we took down the Taliban government, reduced them to an insurgency.

>destroying the al qaeda network
I am sure that they got a nice rebrand to something so unimportant sounding that they sure enjoy their papa financier as tourist in their country.

>bringinng the 9/11 terrorists to justice
I still don't see you invading Saudi Arabia, a source of 70% of hijackers, I guess for US justice is... fickle thing.

who the hell are you quoting?

Absolute state of Saudis

Attached: 99691504-face-of-young-screaming-man-painted-with-flag-of-saudi-arabia-football-or-soccer-team-fan-s (1300x1300, 268K)

There is no oil in Afghanistan

As for the heroin thing it's a meme.

heritage.org/defense/commentary/what-does-america-consider-success-afghanistan

Just because some of the hijackers were born in other countries it doesnt mean that those governments were responsible. Their network was in afghanistan and that network has been completely destroyed.

>amerikike shekels down the drain
totally fine with this

>its a fucking op-ed
opinion discarded, you need to look at the reasons we went there and our original objectives, which have been met and are continued to be met

>Leaves Afganistan as a terrorist
>Enters Syria as a freedom fighter

What now faggy "justice"?

Attached: 1524953832654.jpg (225x225, 8K)

lol

Attached: WTC 9-11 Vaporized Rock.jpg (576x439, 56K)

off shoots of al-qaeda and those that larp as al-qaeda aren't the same as the original network that was in afghanistan.

Just because someone pretends to be LeBron and wears a LeBron jersey it doesn't mean they're the same person ya know?

>There is no oil in Afghanistan
Yes there is
mines.pajhwok.com/content/oil-afghanistan
>As for the heroin thing it's a meme.
unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2010/World_Drug_Report_2010_lo-res.pdf
>Afghanistan has been the world's leading illicit opium producer since 1992 (excluding the year 2001)

Attached: 1522880235743.jpg (784x960, 107K)

>Enters Europe as a Doctor, an Engineer, a Pilot, a Scientist,...

Attached: 1528131789379.jpg (760x433, 154K)

Kinda dissappointed that Russians made a cooperation offer like some cucks

>oil
Statistically insignificant not to mention not practical. China is investing more than us over there.

>opium
What do we need it for? Our heroin comes from Mexico and Colombia.

Do you honestly believe yourself when you make that comparison to Al Qaeda? They killed Saddam oh noooo big deal, some neckbear rednecks can now sleep in peace LMAO.

How many of their leader names are not told to you? How many of them were affiliated with the groups and organizations that roam freely elsewhere, what about people that were involdved in giving Sadam weapons in Afghanistan? I am sure they are to blame for building foundation for le 911, are they not? Why aren't they punished for wrong doings? What about HTS in Syria, are you sure that people involved in Taliban, Al Qaeda and other purposefully unnamed organizations that have contacts with current, or if you must ex financiers?

Come on I know you don't believe that crap you are spouting, you are just afraid that otherwise is a possibility which would make you start doubting your goverment. LEt me tell you this, you saw how media can be organized during elections, they can manage for lesser thing, then they were just obvious with their unrelenting and cringy bashing of Trump, but choosing what to report from other half of the globe? That is easy, especially when there were no internet this developed, I am sure that without internet Assad would still be literal Hitler or what ever they brand him as.

Russians want to stay there, permanently
Now they have a warm port in the middle of the Med

And what does it have to do with cooperation with enemy?

>slika
Sad znam kako je ljudima kad se trigeruju.

I don't trust the media, I pick and choose who I trust and my sources. The libtards are the ones who constantly concern troll in the media against our efforts against islamism around the globe. They're the ones that push the meme that "we're losing" and "its annuda vietnam". It's super fucking obvious so when I see people on here trying to say the same crap that the leftist media says. You talk about the MSM manipulating people when you're the one being manipulated right now.

It essentially signal that the US is giving up, they already caved in an let Assad stay and now they are letting Russians stay aswell

On a different note
A fucking faggot mod just warned me for telling that Belgian user how to make coffee
He even deleted the posts

Popušiš mi kurčinu domare, radiš ovo ZA DŽABE

>we completed our objectives in afghanistan which was destroying the al qaeda network
Your tax money literally went to Al-Qaeda in Syria last year. As in 2017

E mene varnovo za onaj kao "pun" na rec cock sto sam pitao za vrstu mesa.
Stvarno nema nista pametnije nego da ide dva treda unazad da varnuje i banuje ljude od tad.
Ne znam sta je gore, da su cistaci smeca i modovi toliko spori ili da je neko namerno otiso i to uradio.

Russians were there since Soviet Union
>A fucking faggot mod just warned me for telling that Belgian user how to make coffee
I got a 15 minute block earlier

Correction, it wasn't last year, it was in 2016. 23 million US Dollars in public USAID funds, paid to Al-Qaeda's White Helmets group. And that's not even counting the secret money.

Yeah me too, what the hell is going on with these Jannys
Shouldn't they be cleaning the daily black cock threads

Maaloula marks the feast of the Transfiguration of Jesus

Attached: Dj3V6pzX4AAQl1-.jpg (720x1034, 40K)

Attached: Dj3V62RXsAAjg_R.jpg (576x960, 40K)

Attached: Dj3V7C-W4AENj0u.jpg (960x541, 85K)

Attached: Dj3V7dLW0AAyrpE.jpg (960x720, 64K)

NOW they have a warm port??

Documentary series "Soft War"- part one

-The Soft War is a satanic war and it's very dangerous and our Yemeni and Islamic society must be shielded from it and pay attention to it. It targets the human from the inside in it's many form

The soft war is a new form of war that captivates the mind with shiny titles that tickle your dreams and touches the feelings, they wear the dress of the saviour and the hero to corrupt your self and identity, ruin your values, destroy your morals and attack your faith.

A war launched by America to find any exploits in an attempt to be victorious in any issue or case. They started this war to cover any short comings of their military or to be parallel to it. It is a term coined by Joseph Nye after America's reputation worsened by the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, wars that were so massively expensive that America couldn't bear it so this man, Joseph Nye, took his concept from the software and hardware components of the computer, meaning soft power plus hard power equals smart power. They gained little from hard power but loss of men and materials as well as bringing shame and humiliation so he wrote his book in 2004 so that America can achieve their goals in a soft and easy way. It makes them control the societies and peoples in an attractive and soft way. To control you from the inside through their talks and other ways that control your reasoning, making you do as they please but with your own will without forcing you. Thus taking away your will, identity, culture and conscience.

Fully being in control of the media and the popular opinion, they can easily manipulate the masses into doing and saying what suites them best-

>Just realised what they're saying is basic common knowledge for everyone here, we've witnessed this shit at work more times than we can fucking remember and that's only for the Syrian War and not even mentioning the SJW/feminism vs everyone else war
i'll just go through it and see if anything of interest pops up

Attached: wt3wwtwt3.gif (528x650, 151K)

read the rest
in the middle of the mediterranean
Sevastopol is in the black sea

Oh and here's a link to the vid for any Arabic speakers

>youtube.com/watch?v=16HsAVyTMSY

Love these images tho

Attached: 4yw4yuwyw.gif (1248x634, 116K)

Arab state "support for palestine" only causes suffering. These religious hypocrites are the worst and their destruction does not slumber and dont they know it.

Well then. More dead murricans confirmed

This may be future dev material....

southfront.org/nato-confirms-that-three-of-its-service-members-were-killed-in-central-afghanistan/

Well the civil war interrupted it, temporarily

It's an Arab Lavrov.

Did you even read the article or just saw the headline? Those were Czech soldiers.

It's Czechs

>Now they have a warm port in the middle of the Med
They had it before. The US simply tried to take it away.

Attached: Rakija-sljivovica-2.jpg (830x467, 121K)

>using memeflags
>>>/pičku materinu/

>youtube.com/watch?v=16HsAVyTMSY

>8:35
this basically sums it up neatly

Attached: 1525708865328.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Attached: ortodox.gif (300x200, 4M)

headline

fml, this really killed my boner

>planinski jevrej
>>>r/sporet

"Prime Minister Babis thanks the three Czech soldiers killed in Afghanistan for fighting for "our country". It doesn't take a careful reading of Prime Minister Babis' comments to recognize he conveniently does not acknowledge the Czech soldiers were a part of a NATO task force. 29 member nations including the United States are grateful to the three Czech soldiers and their families for their service. I am extremely disappointed in the right-wing nationalism that has taken hold in Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy and Slovakia. Vaclav Havel's concept of a civil society has taken a backseat in fascist worlds including the United States. "

Comments from Washington Post article
If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say that the USA has started using bots

>when america moves next to you to "fight terrorism"
youtube.com/watch?v=n2Y9aowYku8

>The Saudi Arabian foreign ministry has recalled its ambassador from Canada and given the Canadian ambassador 24 hours to leave the country. Riyadh is also freezing all new trade and investment deals with Canada.
>It is understood to come in response to Canada's statement of concern over the arrests of human rights activists in Saudi Arabia.
rt.com/news/435177-saudi-canada-ambassador-recall/

If some of you's could translate that it would be great

We postin bus kino now?
youtube.com/watch?v=xG9eRJtL5B4
>when the IDF recruit gets his first rifle

Even Saudi have balls to defend their interests while our government keep mumbling that any day now they will finally answer to sanctions put on us by US.
Any day now, after next sanctions for sure, we can answer the way they will regret they put sanction on us, etc.

US senator finally decide to visit our state "Duma"? They deserve standing ovations (it was so pathetic, unbelievable). Same senators upon return back home call Russia government - mafia? Woe upon them, we will answer any day day.

How is reacting hostile and irrational toward western block going to help Russia?

See Sauds, they act all tough and mighty, then they flop so hard it would have been 10x better for them to know their place.

Russia has no reason to respond harshly to anything US does, US is on the decline in influence in ME and when countries start seeing it apparent, the domino effect might follow even if slow. Russia is just patient with it's slow exiling of US and strengthening of it's own interests where it strategically matters.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I could translate it word for word but that would be a bit redundant because what they're saying is common knowledge and is considered basic shit for anyone on Jow Forums let alone Jow Forums and /sg/ since we saw it first hand countless times already.

Attached: Doctor Bashar, GLA 1523735235563.jpg (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Thats some burger tier diplomacy you got there krvat