What do we do about the manchild problem?

What do we do about the manchild problem?

Attached: 614b951d602641e6f5c9d948fcb88be5.jpg (1059x1324, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/iamyanetgarcia/?hl=es-la
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

gf probably made him do stupid stuff
not like he wouldnt get laid now

I'm gonna go play PS4

It's not the men's at fault, the women are the problem. All of them are literally coalburners at this point, we might as well just give up.

Anyway, we don't even need them. Women are severely overrated. In a couple of years, they won't even be part of the breeding process because it can be done artificially.

Take the MGTOW pill today.

Attached: 962.png (1200x800, 523K)

date their gfs

you can start by uncucking society so unicorns become real again
oh wait, you can't do that? well shit, back to being a manchild i guess

You know if you guys dont use the isreal proxy thing with moderation even Jow Forumstards will realize what is happening. Every thread theres one of you " hey look how the jews think" proxy fag, people on Jow Forums are not that retard.

This dude has a point. Time to beat persona 5 again methinks

roastie btfo

How very dare you sir! We are most certainly that retarded!
>unless it's just me

Shoot yourself up your own asshole kike
Eh it's fine. It's thereapeutic

If the roles were reversed everyone will be cheering her on for making a wise career choice. This fag has maybe a couple more years at the top before his reflexes deteriorate. He should make the money now and fuck the thots later.

I dont expect you virgins to understand this.. but no matter how hot a girl is, someone somewhere is tired of their shit.

Dude censor is fucking based. He gets hit on by thousands of women a day, even hot ones like SSSniperthot, but knows what makes him happy in life. He wants to compete on a professional team.

Good for him. Same goes with john cena, he dumped nikki "THICCKY" bella for literal fake wrestling.

Dont let women's shame take you away from what you love to do. Women are NEVER (not even ONCE) the most important thing in life.

Ding-dong diddy.

What do we do about the problem with women being less desirable than a video game? Sounds like women need to step their game up.

I don't get it, hes an ugly 5'10 spic that works out

Daily reminder to ignore this jewish subversion
Daily reminder that jews are the scum of the earth.
Daily reminder that if you're anti-woman, you are anti-white. Pic related.

Attached: whitewomen2.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

Men give more value to looks than women. Women persue men for status, money, looks in that order.

What the fuck? I would have Green carded her ass directly into my bed, if you know what I mean. That chick is so fucking smoking hot, and probably traditional being a Mexican. Stupid gringo, is all I can say.

Attached: yeeeeoooowww.jpg (735x960, 187K)

it's called sarcasm, you fucking retard

i am jewish myself and making posts like these too and you guys still believing in the whole jewish conspiracy thing just confirms to us how dumb you are

Make women worth working for.
If the only thing worth mentioning about this girl is that she's attractive then poor effort on her behalf.

Long distance relationship and he is 23. Get over it, he wants more money, more success and spending 60h a week in planes will not give you that. It was the right choice in his age.
Also, this mex girl seems to have issues finding rich mex men and to go out with. Is a mediocre youtuber really the best you can get?

sure you are buddy.If you guys really want to use the proxy thing to redpill newfags , use with moderation like it used to be. If you guys keep using it in every thread it will become just a meme.

>haha there's no jewish conspiracy, look at me i'm being sarcastic about this because it really doesn't exist haha just stop thinking that it's true t:jew
The rest of you will be burned.

Okay this is a longer request than usual so bare with me.
Slice your nips and fingertips off with an exacto knife. Then bathe in bleach. Pour gasoline over top of bleach and light it on fire. If your still alive put grenade in mouth, and then suckstart a .45

Based
If a girl is unchaste, she is worthless garbage and simply a money sink.
>men should keep it in their damn pants, too

Makes you wish the holocaust actually happened

Attached: 1522254124173.jpg (765x343, 59K)

Not even the toppest of toasties is safe from video games

Sex on average lasts 5 minutes.

Just think about that.

Imagine giving away half your net worth, half the space in your house, half your free time, to some woman just so you can get 5 minutes of fun a few times a week.

It's absolutely absurd.

The whole bf/gf husband/wife dynamic needs to be outlawed.

We'd be a lot more productive if everyone lived the solitary life and only had hookup buddies or just used fleshlights and vibrators.

Nothing, no problem.

Attached: 1526800927992.jpg (580x574, 38K)

Chick looks like a trex; her big ass doesn't fit the rest of her body. Probably walks like she has a stick up her ass

she's probably not worth a ring. not many women are nowadays. it's ok; she'll find another sucker soon enough.

That's her? She's the sort of girl you'd like to fuck a few times and dump.

>jewish conspiracy
>flag

a little hot under the collar there rabbi?

How is this manchild a problem for Opie?

which makes him more attractive than an out of shape white basedboi.

>kike promoting ideology which leads lower white birthrates
Typical. Fuck off.

>Guy makes almost a million dollars a year playing vidya
>Roastie gives guy ultimatum
>GUy makes the financially wise decision and kicks roastie to the curb

No, that clearly isn't the same person.

literally every female spic in run down apartments looks like her

Men have to put up with nu-females so I guess they too have to put up with nu-males.

what's the main reason for you coming here?
do you find the jew stuff funny?
do you find stuff on here, aside from the jewish conspiracy stuff, agreeable?
What's the main draw?

>t. Roastie

Stop being degenerate cum dumpsters and maybe you will be more appealing than escaping the male hating society you have created.

Yet those 5 minutes are the absolute greatest thing that can ever be experienced in existence and living without a constant source of it is pain

Attached: 1418263541028.jpg (512x384, 49K)

Spic here mexicans tend to look alot more indian than her desu

also the whole only had hookup buddies thing is great in theory but as soon as it starts happening the 80/20 rule comes into effect

As if anything a kike says is true. Kys Shlowmo you fucking faggot baby dick raping homosKys kike seriously

Attached: 68220D54-85B2-4F83-8D1D-D197F37CCC0D.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

I’ve been trying to tell these niggers that spics and beaners aren’t the same people.

IDF Internet Branch

half the retards here don't understand this fag is typing this ironically with an Israel proxy

Attached: bait4.png (624x628, 64K)

Incorrect.
Jacking off cures all need for a soul sucking bitch.

Where would babby form, though?

The stork.

>equating jacking off with pussy

Attached: lies.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>two mutts will not breed for now
i fail to see the problem

based and redpilled

Fuck off tradcuck white women are worthless

Attached: 1532844401769.png (728x1606, 389K)

>greatest experience that can be felt
WRONG!

who cares if it's true or not, the shoah is coming, and you know it.
kek

DIS IS STORY DAT TEK PLES IN SPES: GUY IN SPES C MUNSTER. GUY IN SPES ROON FRUM MUNSTER. MUNSTER CHASE GUY IN SPES. GUY IN SPES FIND WEPON. GUY IN SPES HIT MUNSTER WITH WEPON. SPES SHIP IS GO BOOM. GUY IN SPES RUN AND GIT OFF SPES SHIP. GUY IN SPES WINS. also fuck off back to 9gag little kids

5 minutes? No. It lasts 2 hours sometimes if you do all kinds of positions

>implying pussy is better
Women actually take the fun out of sex. Think on that a moment.

Imagine being 20 years old and fulfilling your dream. The one thing you wanted in life. You worked hard every day to make sure you turn out to be the best of the best. Then you get there. Not only do you get to do what you love more than anything in the world, but you also earn bank doing it. Then another person enters your life. You like her, and she likes you, everything is great.

But then that person starts getting in the way of what you love doing. They might not do it intentionally but being in a relationship got some responsibilities no matter how you look at it. Also, you’re smart man. You know that you’re not ready to settle down yet and that the relationship will probably end eventually anyway, like most relationships at that age. You realize that if this continues, you might not be able to continue your dream any longer, the thing you've worked so hard towards. You got a decision in front of you.

Now here’s where you can either abandon everything for some pussy or continue pursuing your admissions. Which of those would those is the manchild thing to do?

Imagine being 20 years old and fulfilling your dream. The one thing you wanted in life. You worked hard every day to make sure you turn out to be the best of the best.
>not getting unlimited hot wet tight silky soft pussy from good looking women

Attached: 1426966674766.jpg (640x960, 63K)

He's a pro gamer or some hot shit like that.

>woman dumps man for career
>omg Sarah! Slay!!!! Queen!!! Let's go to the club and hook up with some hot guys!!! So independent!

>man dumps woman for career
>fucking man child! Loser! You're a fucking idiot! How dare you?! This generation is weak! Weirdo! Nerd! Virgin incel! Fuck you!

No matter how sexy she is there is always a man who had enough of her shit.

>he hasn’t takin the playstation pill

fix girlchild and problem solved.

She wanted to move back to Mexico and he didn’t. It’s not over the PS4 you bafoon.

Attached: 030A51D9-A4DB-4346-8F2D-48F48CDBFD0F.jpg (594x512, 45K)

>My fellow retard
I corrected it for you for free

He made a good decision.

We should try circumcising them, fellow rabbi. Remind them of their place as owned cattle.

sex lasts for minutes, playing Call of Duty can last for entire day

He's dumping her for a video game console not his career.

>solve
>literally avoiding problems due to feminist laws that strip men from all their wealth

he's a professional gamer

Are the pyramids actually secret rocket ships?

Gamers rise up.

Attached: ka0pn0rt22n01.jpg (816x500, 134K)

The guy was probably trying to find a reason to dump her, because she was probably a bitch forcing him to change his lifestyle to suit her (not just playing less vidya), and this was probably the best he could think of

Attached: eef.png (640x715, 278K)

Improve women. Maybe then men will want them again.
>spends 10 hours on instagram whoring for attention
>boyfriend comes home from work
>wants to unwind and play some PS4
>OMG stop playing that and give me attention
>also you need to feed me and clean up the place because you're lucky to have me :^)

>known as "World's Sexiest Weather Girl"
>A vidya console being more worth a man's time than you
It seems like the real problem is women if, when given an ultimatum, men will pick a PS4 over them.

This >> instagram.com/iamyanetgarcia/?hl=es-la

For call of duty

>Using reverse psychology to get men to fall for the vaginigger meme

I don't know what's worse at this point. Roasties or their enablers.

Attached: 1529982469920.png (1030x353, 190K)

>Influencer
Dropped.