How redpilled is your state/region

How many of us live behind enemy lines?

Pic related isn’t too bad. Don’t get me wrong, it’s full of Jews, niggers, and poos, but they all stick to their own little enclaves. The white parts, especially Central Jersey, are filled with (((True Conservatives))), but the state isn’t as bad as people think it is.

Attached: FAFA964A-AF83-4B45-8789-E6B9CE0B92E0.jpg (924x1600, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6VnAdxMaeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taxes and education is so fucking awful it's unreal

I love maps like these.

It’s super accurate too. I hail from McMansions, but the whole thing is scary good.

A few months ago I saw a thread of people doing nothing but the maps of urban areas near where they lived. If I had more money I'd definitely use them to decide where to invest in real estate. As it is I decided where to live based on the 2010 census map (to avoid minorities).

> I live in Farmers and Subdevelopments
> on a farm
Solid map. Western NJ is solid red

piney here

I live in Portland, OR. I'd probably be spat upon by an HIV infected tranny if i wore my maga hat in public.

Went to the Pine Barrens on a school trip once, was surprisingly comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6VnAdxMaeU is this common?

Florida Man needs no introduction!

Attached: florida_disunited_map.jpg (800x914, 340K)

I didn't make this but it's extremely accurate.

Attached: 1530736989336.png (1024x711, 1.2M)

Am i allowed?
It's ultra conservative and the jew have no power here.

The mob doesn’t exist in NJ anymore, and it never really did on the same scale as places like Boston or Chicago, but the Pine Barrens would be a great place to hide a body

What’s the state/province/region (idk what you guys call them)?

Well To Do Conservative checking in. Also, the mob is still here.

Mobsters have controlled tradies unions for decades. And they still do to this day. The mob was never dismantled, they were just forced to go legit. Instead of truck highjacking and wet work, they skim union dues and operate semi-legal internet gambling operations from Costa Rica and similar countries with loose regulations.

Trenton is actually leveling out a bit it could be a decent place if the city was broken up into a few smaller sections as the blacks are drifting away into the suburbs and into PA

Yeah, the mob became the people behind crooks in Trenton. But that’s not the mob shown in the media like the clip I was referring to.

Biggest issue is the party bosses like Norcross, imo

Your map should say (((Executives living in mansions driving mercedes-benzes))). I haven't met a single goy from that area. All have been Ashkenazi Jews who love going to "the city" to shop.

Executivie living in my mansion driving my Mercedes checking in.
This map IS accurate and the Mob is still here.

Attached: massmap.png (2000x1366, 416K)

>Executivie living in my mansion driving my Mercedes checking in.
>This map IS accurate and the Mob is still here.

Yes. It is the (((mob))).

NJ is objectively the worse state in the union. The governor, who got in with the votes of 20% of the voter base, is a wannabe ultra progressive and the worst virtue signaler I have ever fucking seen. Property taxes are the highest in the nation and will only get higher if Murphy has his way with """properly funding"""" transit and education which includes pre-k through associates degrees. Illegals are welcome to this, as he has plainly stated, and its a good thing too because he wants to make NJ a sanctuary state. Murphy only got elected because dude weed and he hasn't even done anything with that yet. Gun laws are stupendously retarded, this fucking faggot recently got 10 rd mag limits into law. The state is less than 50% white and is rapidly decreasing. The only people who have a future in this dystopian hellscape that is the festering anus of the nation are the ultra poor and the super rich. What middle class? Fuck you

Attached: download.jpg (180x280, 6K)

Dafuq outta here. Far Hills, Tewksbury, Peapack and surounding areas are loaded with blue bloods

“Friendly White Families” here. All Jews and Catholics.

I meant 20% of registered voters in NJ, not his voter base, who are a bunch of scum sucking retards busy inhaling each other's asshole fumes

>(((Goldman Sachs)))
It’s like we’re legally required to elect crooks.

You should try leaving Livingstein and Scwhartz Hills from time to time

Piney/ghetto in the woods native here. Agree with these two anons, map is spot on.

"Hipsters" is a little outdated. It's all 30yo boomer yuppies with dogs and stollers now

Vast wilderness here. Have also lived in hipsters, poor minorities, and lake houses owned by new yorkers. All accurate. Vast wilderness most comfy by far

is comfy desu where did you go

Any of you guys involved in local NJ politics?

I'm in the East Bay, probably about as far behind the lines as anyone can get. Two thirds of the people are niggers and spics, and the whites and Asians are all absolute commie shitlibs. If it weren't for the fact that I have a good job with a great boss here I would move immediately.

Fair enough.

Middleclass RVL checking in, the state is probably worse than a lot of people think it is. If you're white and not actively saving money to buy property elsewhere, you're just cucking yourself out of having a good life.

I live in Jews. They generally keep to themselves, though I have no doubt their Satagouges are donating money to Israel. I can't wait to move to somewhere with more whites

Anyone from Union City here?

So I could be the pawn of Norcross and his goons? No thanks

Piney here. Before you ask, yes we do have power for most of the day.

>I live in Jews. They generally keep to themselves

It is because they distrust you. Are they secular Jews or orthodox?

Orthodox. Suits and everything. I distrust them too so its best for now if things stay that way

So many of them...

Attached: lakewoodjews.jpg (3036x2182, 688K)