Is EU just a refined version of USSR?

Is EU just a refined version of USSR?

Attached: EUSSR.jpg (2000x1333, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61989CJ0213
timesofisrael.com/brexit-poll-jews-voted-2-1-to-remain-in-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
natcen.ac.uk/media/1319222/natcen_brexplanations-report-final-web2.pdf
britishelectionstudy.com/data-object/wave-9-of-the-2014-2017-british-election-study-internet-panel-2016-eu-referendum-study-post-election-survey/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventotene_Manifesto
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
euobserver.com/political/142121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe is pretty much what (((they))) want to implement worldwide

No. There are a lot of Trotskyite entryists within the ranks of some EU institutions, but we're going to clean house and kick them out.

Attached: a97fea95-f954-4276-c2f0-ffabf300db9e.png (1200x682, 424K)

Jews are vehemently opposed to the EU. Israel is funding euroskeptic parties everywhere in Europe. Another example is Brexit. The overwhelming majority of British jews voted for Brexit.

The Commission understands that the best way to rule without any democratic legitimacy is to advance your goals by stealth, multiple referenda and statutory instruments and judicial intervention which cannot be scrutinised by any elected ministers. The USSR on the other hand didn't give anyone the illusion of democracy through like the EU does, with its powerless parliament and nonsensical vacuous bullshit like an anthem.

Attached: 1528582168109.jpg (4608x3456, 2.64M)

Typical clueless Brit.

I mean, I studied EU law to become a lawfag which is what turned me against it in the first place, but whatever. The case of Factortame alone is enough to redpill anyone on how retarded the EU is.

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61989CJ0213

Attached: 1508942075838.jpg (894x894, 368K)

>Being this full of shit

timesofisrael.com/brexit-poll-jews-voted-2-1-to-remain-in-eu/

no, the EU is corporatist and imperialistic

The EU is neoliberal, not marxist.

>The EU is neoliberal, not marxist.

What is the diference?

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

LOL

"it's not jews, it's THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS and THE DEEP STATE"

Ah ok.

>timesofisrael
Nice fake news tabloid you have there, retard.

natcen.ac.uk/media/1319222/natcen_brexplanations-report-final-web2.pdf

Two sides of the same coin.

britishelectionstudy.com/data-object/wave-9-of-the-2014-2017-british-election-study-internet-panel-2016-eu-referendum-study-post-election-survey/

Attached: Voting-at-2016-referendum-by-religious-affiliation-768x577.png (768x577, 119K)

>eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61989CJ0213
Has literally nothing to do with your retarded claims about the EU being less democratic than your 2-party totalitarian shithole. Glad you and your loicense culture are getting out.

>whats the diference?
Marxists want to enslave your body and your mind, till you become a slave that believes that right or wrong is not based on reality but based in what the State tell you.
Neoliberals in other hand wants to enslave your body and your mind, till you become a slave that belives that right or wrong is not based on reality but based in what the State tells you, but they remeber that food is important,because people need to eat.

>haha give up your nationalism or else you cant join our secret economy club
>no borders goyim, you want more money from faster trades yes?
>you want seat on council? Too bad, ur corrupt. This special kind of corruption ok? Nothing like that happening here
>you have own production? Bad, we tell you what you can and cant produce. Destroy all factories and stop supplying our market with quality goods because no one is buying ours
>oy vey, we invite arabs to live here so you get to build shelters for them now, if you dont like it we sanction
>you have national currency? no no goyim very bad, soon will have to use only euro yes yes
>you have national army? no no, EU army. Must wear EU uniform and fly EU flag

I honestly think you need to be a mentally handicapped person to think this is a good idea. Money is not worth this self destructive direction we are headed to.

Attached: 1531505975037.png (150x200, 70K)

Same end goal. Look at all those multinational corporations supporting cultural marxism.

EU should have just been a trade block and military alliance.

Shut up and obey your EUSSR masters, you eurocuck soibois.

And enjoy that soi Trump's going to be sending you, thanks to Komissar Juncker's enlightened diplomacy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventotene_Manifesto

Short answer: Yes.

more like a shitty and cucked version

Go rehearse your antifa speach, commie.

>Same end goal. Look at all those multinational corporations supporting cultural marxism.

Not quite

Marxist, the USSR kind used marxism as their ruling ideology as they were, at least on paper, a actual communism

EU is simply using liberalism as a tool, as a means to an end in their attempt to turn the EU into a supranational state similar to the USA

>t. subhuman unable to recognize sarcasm
comment discarded

The USSR started uncucking itself during and after WW2 though, that's when they stepped up Subversion in the West (civil rights, Hart-Celler, 68ers, Holocaust Industry)

Stop shitposting Bogomil, you know that none of Estern Euro Countries will leave the EU, much less Bulgaria or Romania. They won't give up on these sweet sweet Eurobucks

Attached: eee.png (624x418, 274K)

Attached: 1532978589413.gif (550x370, 671K)

Endgoal is a mostly jewish elite ruling through banks, corporations and a strong government over an atomized helot underclass. Splitting hair over marxism/communism/liberalism is pointless. all of those are means to an end.

No.

Retarded.

Name ONE Trotskyite in power in the European parliament or the European Comission.

>Imperalistic
It isn't. Also fucking rich, coming from you, Amerifat.

Neither.

>if I green text
>and space it like this
>everything becomes true by default
>t. average Jow Forumsack

The sweet sweet Eurobucks are about to start going into NATO, thanks to Emperor Trump cucking those EUSSR faggots. Not to mention, he's stripping capital investment as it flees back to the US where it belongs, meaning the eurocucks are about to enter a lean time as their finances get tight. You gypsies should plan on tapping those cucks as much as you can, before defaulting. It's the smart play.

The texting of a sixteen year old and the knowledge. Or possibly just nigger.

The Eurobucks will probably flow into domestic projects, do you think Belgium is going to send you walmart coupons?

Do you even know what "bureaucrat" means you dumb Kraut? MEPs and Commissioners are not bureaucrats. They're politicians. Trotskyites did end up even in the Commission at one point though (like Barroso for example).

Yes.
See: Perestroika Deception.

Attached: 702348934.png (644x598, 122K)

I've studied the EU institutions, law and more importantly, the history. And it was an economical power grab. Things started chaning internally for the better after the Empty Chair Crisis thanks to a based french nationalist.

Everything I mentioned is true.

Try to disprove it.

Correction: the EU Commission was not presided over by a Trotskyite for one decade, but a fucking Maoist.

>Barroso's political activity began in his late teens, during the Estado Novo regime in Portugal, before the Carnation Revolution of 25 April 1974. In his university days, he was one of the leaders of the underground Maoist MRPP (Re-Organized Movement of the Proletariat Party, later PCTP/MRPP, Communist Party of the Portuguese Workers/Revolutionary Movement of the Portuguese Proletariat).

Like I said: we need to clean house and get rid of all these entryists.
Hell, Junker attended the ceremony of some Marx statue sponsored by China a while ago.
As sooner all these commie fags get the boot, the better.
We need to put the EU back on its rightful track.

3 bottom ones are jews as well

Attached: 1500900982518.jpg (634x423, 64K)

How is pointing out the slow conversion of sovereign nations via facts and actions through history shitposting?

Better the EU just disbands all together since oficially leaving via the EU process would be somewhat expensive. And countries can actually start rebuilding their economies.

>EU being less democratic
EU is NON Democratic, not less
seeing as no one is elected
but rather, appointed

The EU was introduced to unite Europe and to have a fighting chance against the Soviet Union as they expanded west.

Why would something be like the thing it was made to oppose?

Sure, our national economies are shit, almost all factories and companies are owned by foreigners over here, but people just don't care, they are just so happy that now they can go to live/work in the West and buy their consumer shit (I'm assuming it's a similar situation in Bulgaria).

I've accused you of shitposting because like all Eastern Euro nationalists (including Poles and Hungarians) you might talk shit about the EU, but you aren't willing to return to the pre-EU (in this case 1989-2007) lifestyle.

Doesn't have a military yet. So, no.

When it does it will be a Soviet style totalitarian state.

One of the EU's founding father was an actual nazi.
The EU is nothing but the plan nazi Germany had for Europe, called "Europe nouvelle" (new Europe). There were French propaganda films to explain that during the occupation.

Germany actually won WW2, they got their empire, they are the strongest euro country, and they feed off the rest. Except it's an economic victory instead of a military one, but all paths lead to Rome.

Only difference with nazism is that the EU is globalist, anti-racist and full of SJW shit, however all the laws restricting freedoms are here too.

>niggers

Attached: 1520607934893.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

After the Jews finished raping and pillaging Soviet Union they all migrated west for greener pastures into EU and let the USSR fall apart.

Uniting europe was just one part of it. HOW it would unite europe is where things go to shit. Every country is economically dependant on others, this guarantees no one goes to war because it would mean self destruction.

The same reason why theres 1 market, why they're pushing for a EU army, for 1 currency etc.

When the Soviet Union and the conflicts with Korea started, the US invested a lot of money into the EU after they were convinced a stronger rebuilt EU would make for a better ally than a broken down poor EU. But thats besides the point, after the fall of the Soviet Union, there was no enemy to fear so the EU started recruiting more countries and destroying their self sufficiency to this day, thinking money would make all the cultural, social and racial problems just go away if they spend enough of it.

I am willing to go back. And I would if I could. But I cant, and that dosnt mean Ill stop researching and learning new shit to throw at pro EU asshats who support this tumor.

And look up shitposting so you dont confuse facts with fiction next time.

The EU is the 4th reich

I'm willing to go back only if we're allowed to exterminate the gypos. Also, I want the all Romanian workers kicked from the West back here (They can keep our Gypos, I couldn't give less of a shit about them)

Yes

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
>Sounds like something you know, Jack ?

euobserver.com/political/142121

Vote EPP or whatever Viktor does next election

Attached: 1519206119886.jpg (1024x768, 131K)