Anybody here ever get a DUI? I got drunk and drove my car into a ditch last night. BAC was probably over .16

Anybody here ever get a DUI? I got drunk and drove my car into a ditch last night. BAC was probably over .16
I live in PA. how fucked am i?

Attached: 212-1.png (640x640, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExkUsQDhHDQ
co.berks.pa.us/Dept/Courts/APO/Pages/DUI - ARD.aspx
dmv.pa.gov/Information-Centers/Laws-Regulations/Pages/DUI-Legislation.aspx
dui.drivinglaws.org/pa-dui.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drinking is degenerate

this is related to politics because cops=government

Enjoy paying a huge fine, paying more insurance, having a black mark on your employment record, etcetera. Retard. It's like you turned a skull on in Halo and also you have to pay $25,000

Were you arrested? Posting from jail?

Fucking moron. Never drink and drive.

kys

I am a lawyer

You're fucked

Attached: C7 - Ditches love Corvettes.jpg (715x960, 173K)

If you have money to pay it all off it won’t even matter

Ask for ARD program if its 1st offense

wasn't arrested. they just took me to a hospital to do a blood test and send me home
I have no criminal record whatsoever. They also found an open vodka bottle in my car.
So am I for sure doing jail time?

If it's your first offense you'll likely get X months probation (depending on other factors), maybe have to get an Interlock during the duration of your probation, fines and community service.

i wanna die

don't you have to do 72 hours for your first dui in pa?

I was pretty fucking drunk at the time

Get a lawyer, it's gonna cost you with all their bullshit fees.. I had to go to DUI classes (which cost more fucking money).

No idea. That's why I'm here

no money for a lawyer

sucks dude, my buddy in PA did that. Not sure about details, but he ended up getting a ride to work for 6 mos, after that everything was fine.

Oh and you will lose your license

Doesn't really matter. Still a DWI first.

also this

you can get up to 5 years if it was that high

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

Where you fucked up is you should have faked a head injury to get airlifted out. The altitude screws up the drink test.

They can probate/suspend that to the duration of the probation they put you on.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExkUsQDhHDQ

Those DUI classes cured me of ever driving drunk again. I fucking hated them. Having to listen to cops rambling on and on.

co.berks.pa.us/Dept/Courts/APO/Pages/DUI - ARD.aspx

yeah i kept insisting i wasnt hurt. i got to got o the bathroom before the test and tried to drink water
i have no idea how high my BAC was

kek you from Berks?

never had a dui user i was pretty skilled at driving drunk in my younger days but yeah this will disrupt your life for a bit but thats kinda the point

>0.16 and you drove into a ditch

Attached: 1231241231123.jpg (680x548, 88K)

am i going to go to jail?

Lackawanna

Did they not take you to jail?

No

If it was over .16 then enjoy taking SEPTA for two months.

they took me to the hospital to take a blood test and released me to my mom(lol)

i get to ride a bike

Trips

What a shame, if you were spanish you could even kill ciclysts being on coke and you wouldn't even touch the prison

ah, good Polish sausage up there.

i'm in the fucking shithole of western PA. i don't know about you easterners

Good. But yeah, you're fine if it was your first offense. .16 is the threshold for when the punishment gets severe (community service and suspended license). You won't go to jail, you may have if you either damaged property or didn't go to the hospital.
However, don't fuck up in the next 2 months because you technically are now on probation.

In PA. Happened a few months ago to a friend. Did they give you paperwork? Did they say they would mail you anything? I know my friend lost his license for 30 days. First offense.

If you plan on doing this again and wind up in a ditch leave the car. My friend in college left the car, ran through woods, found houses, slept in a tree house until he sobered up, called his dad for a ride from a Burger King, and then waited 5 more hours until going to police to get his car back. They couldn't prove he was drunk and he got charged with leaving the scene of an accident which was a much lesser charge.

you aren't friends with the cops there? or are you in Shittsburgh?

enjoy a year of no driving, unless you get a scooter.

Friend of mine got a couple DUIs. He took both to trial and got off. He refused to blow, however.
Getting a real lawyer seemed to help him.
You're not going to jail. My guess is since they have a BAC number on you that your lawyer will help you plead. You're gonna make payments and possibly get a ride to work. This is not the end of the world, it happens to lots of good people.

FUCK WHY DID I NOT FLEE

same story from a friend of mine in PA, happened a few years ago though. His sister tried it as well but she had to cross a large river and someone ended up calling the cops on her for almost drowning and they pieced it all together.

i called the cops faggots
lawrence county here

>he got charged with leaving the scene of an accident which was a much lesser charge.

Did he beat the charge?

I had a friend that did that and he argued he didn't have a phone to call and beat the case.

nice

I was sooo close to my house when I got my last one. I could see it from where they pulled me over. I was mad as fuck. lol

bro i was drunk and dont remember
This is scaring me though. i know my BAC was def above .10

you will be fine

Attached: sockCat.jpg (480x640, 33K)

Open container of alcohol fucked you idiot

Don't fucking drink and drive. How old are you? Stupid cunt

do you have to blow in the thing to start the car?

Attached: 1k98465i143674i61684r6879143651a4646.jpg (350x602, 42K)

Age has nothing to do with it. My dad has had 3 DUIs. He's a stupid cunt too.

Nope, I refused to.

This. Good then you aren’t in VA. Automatic suspended license for a year and community service/AA

first offense.. you'll be fine.
do some community service to get it off your record.

Oh I read this wrong, Not after one DUI. My other DUI was off of my record by then.

Got a DUI last year, first offense and luckily was below the aggravated limit. Plead down to an innocuous misdemeanor and had to go through some classes. All in all, it was a positive experience.

I was stupid as fuck but the way they handled it was really good. I will literally never drink before driving again. I think it's the worst thing now after going through the State mandated classes.

That said, you're about to get raped financially. And if your state is like mine, you're going to get fucked because you blew so high.

mine was at least .16 and i crashed the car and left a half drank bottle of vodka in there

good on you old man.

It's PA, and you were over .10. You'll lose your license for probably 6 months, and pay out the ass.

how much? my family is already poor as shit as it is

>They also found an open vodka bottle in my car.
Degenerate fuck. No problem with drinking. But doing it WHILE driving? Hope you get sent to jail and lose your license for a year.

It will be expensive but you'll be ok. Are you 21+ of age? If not then you may get different penalities, otherwise:
dui.drivinglaws.org/pa-dui.php

Also you may be required to get an ignition interlock device installed if your BAC was >.10. That or lose your license for a year. It's embarrassing and all but this won't really impact your future, outside of immediate expenses, as long as you don't do it again.

i hope youre right

10-25k depending on how good your lawyer is and how much time you wanna serve if they go after you for the BAC and open container.

Got two in a row (2 month ish period) 1st one got dismissed 2nd one i did the same as you (drove can into a ditch while state patrol was chasing me) not too bad. Just don’t show up for court and take the bus. I think it will go away eventually

Yeah, I'm 18 months past my DUI. It fucked me up for a couple months but I've completely recovered. Just don't be a faggot and do it again.

Yeah never do that. If you're not going to flee the scene, it's a deer, hit my head reallyhard, dont remember,nauseous, throw up really hard then stop responding to questions,

damn what state?

FUUUUUUUCK

WA

i talked a lot actually....

Here are the VA penalties for the first offense and beyond

Attached: 8652F8A6-5C75-4181-A469-0F377B584725.jpg (750x508, 144K)

Is there any way I can play this off when it goes to trial?

Attached: 40A183D4-6EA9-4FEF-8544-3505745FE5F7.jpg (750x1255, 454K)

It somehow wound up being equal to a speeding ticket whatever level offense that is. Cell phones didn't exist then so I'm sure his story was him trying to get help. He left a note on the car. He's a school teacher so it didn't hurt his ability to get a job in any way like a DUI would have.
First offenses don't always hurt people that much. Just don't fuck up again. If you got a problem then fix that problem. Or, flee PA. My friend got a DUI in Indiana while passing through. Never went to trial and still has a PA license. He just drove home. This was over a decade ago. He doesn't know if he's wanted or not. Probably not anymore. Who knows what Indiana would do if he was caught there.

everybody makes mistakes, its OK, everything will be fine. You won't likely get a fine because it was your first time and everyone knows you didn't mean it.

I could easily afford a nice car without needing a loan but i cycle a bike instead. Whats the big deal?

People who drive cars seem very very stressed. Always stuck in traffic and complaining about finding a car space. I never have to worry about my commute.

about $10K fucked.

Yeah, mine racked up to about 7k and that was about as light as possible. Also buying a new car is fun.

what is worse, getting a DUI or impregnating a black woman?

just in fines?

Not politics. Saged and reported to the JIDF

Attached: 1533424076028.png (323x325, 10K)

oh right. let's have another e-celeb thread instead

Lawyer up. Better late than never. This will be your lesson to have one saved in your phone if any legal situation we're to occur again.

can't afford a lawyer. i'm really fucked

at least the e-celebs have a tangential connection to politics
reported to the JIDF Shoa Squad for repeated harassment.

Attached: 7dbece1a53cf981eee5dbb06bf1d0545d7062ff17f72fbbfe57d34dbc21897b5.jpg (1019x1024, 76K)

Put it on a credit card.

For starters, get a good lawyer. You would be shocked at how much just walking in with a lawyer can do. He could plead it down to a nothing charge. It may cost, but worth it.

Never do it again.

'murica

Yeah this is a huge thing. I went with the best DUI firm in my state who got my charges reduced to nothing and made it painless aside from a financial ass fucking but I'd rather have that than a criminal record.

Court is a total sham, they go out of their way to fuck poor fags. So you need a lawyer who's boys with every body in your local court. Sad but true.