Can anyone tell me how Q got into the mainstream...

Can anyone tell me how Q got into the mainstream. I'm thinking that Alex Jones probably mentions it but I haven't been listing to him. I doubt these people got it from here.

Attached: Q.jpg (2560x1955, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can anyone tell me how Q got into the mainstream
pic related

Attached: 1522180607277.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Plebbit, twatter, AOL chatrooms, you know the usual

Roseanne started raving about it, that was the beginning of the end for it, it hit normieville

Q is a controlled opposition trying to discredit this place by turning it into schizo central. Anonymous5 was their first attempt but it failed so they abandoned it by doxxing a random guy to cover their tracks. Actually no, their real first attempt was the ancient languages bullshit that failed to gain traction because it wasn't political. 3 major schizo outbreaks so far, wonder what the fourth one will be. Probably something related to Space seeing how Flat Earth has been gaining a lot of traction lately

It's fucked. If someone shows confidence in Q here they get lambasted. If you support Q in a trump rally you look cool, people ask questions and think Q is something Jow Forums takes seriously.

Q predicted this

It was organized, to be sure. Every leftist outlet has been pushing it hard. The Washington Post has had something like a dozen stories on Q over the last few days. Even NPR has been running this story.

What's their goal?

Snopes has several stories on it too.

That's how it has always been. Population starts wondering about secret US military projects and demands the government expose what they're working on? Just integrate a group of insane schizos who believe they're getting abducted by aliens, give them loud enough voice through the media so they're louder than the sane group and there you have it - everyone now thinks that mistrusting the US government is a sign of schizophrenia.

Population starting to think that there's an organized group working behind the scenes to maintain power in both the government and private sector? Just brand them as conspiracy fanatics, find and promote a couple of loud schizos who think that everything around them is Illuminati and there you have it - mistrusting the US government is schizophrenia again. People start noticing that there's a huge portion of jews in that area? Well that's easy, create a group of loud and obnoxious neo-nazis, integrate them into the actual natsoc movements and only show the acts of obnoxiousness and racism through the media and suddenly everyone loves jews and hates nazis.

It's the same with Jow Forums as well. People start organizing there and start evolving a resistance to any trick used so far? Simply integrate a group of pretend-schizos who'll make the website warm and welcoming to actual schizos, organize them to spam tens of thousands of posts until it catches up and there you go - people who browse Jow Forums and mistrust the status quo now look like schizos and the average person here starts feeling doubt about anything posted.
Also notice something very interesting - the schizos only appeared when Jow Forums became really popular and they were non-existent outside of /x/ before that. If it was natural, there should've been at least a few other Q/anonymous5-like personas before them, but there were none for an entire decade.

It's primarily in the mass-market media outlets.Old school leftist mags - Mother Jones, The Nation, Democracy Now are ignoring it.

i feel bad, but I posted a star trek Q like the minute after he first start posting his theories. thread exploded and bob's me uncle.

Calm Before the Storm brought in all the retard boomers. CBTS lead directly to Qanon

now we are full of Qcumbers

Attached: Qcumbers rise up.jpg (528x729, 77K)

That might make you Patient Zero.

Attached: ebolachan2.gif (300x240, 80K)

Because Q is real and they are trying to get ahead of it.

Attached: q mack.png (601x724, 259K)

>controlled opposition
(((controlled)))

Look at an actual Q post for once... shit is based and redpilled as fuck.

Attached: Q.png (456x575, 16K)

Right wing useful idiots. Notice how leftists never partake in this John Galt faggotry? They actually stick to real points instead of parroting some fictional character.

Find a flaw with Q... you can't

Attached: Q1e.jpg (1199x928, 225K)

Anything like that gets covered by the MSM when they might otherwise be forced to cover some actual news about Democrats. Such as Feinstein's China spy.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. You’re not welcome here.

>based and redpilled as fuck
This doesn't mean it's from an insider source. A dozen bored politically-aware anons working together could be putting this on.

But now it has breached containment.

>This doesn't mean it's from an insider source.
See >it has breached containment.
And somehow this is a bad thing?

Hi Q

Lot of blanks you’re filling in there

/THREAD

I truely believe to stop internet acces in America. Americans are just niggers.

Knowledge Bomb was real you kike shill.

We are winning. Keep fighting, friend.

>create garbage for retards
>feed it to them
>tell them they can't have their garbage
>retards reeee for garbage
>make fun of retards for passionately consuming garbage

(((They))) literally do this one thing over, and over, and you idiots still have no idea what us going on.
Richard Spencer, Goy Peterson, all your e-celeb shits, unite the right in leftist cities...just over, and over. I completely understand why (((consider))) goyim livestock. Youre all dumb as shit.

Boomers and autists need to be gassed for believing this meme.

Attached: 207df5344dc4b067670a51c229e9c3a5b8f71b5ec6ff642042ec178098a08059.jpg (818x500, 70K)

I don't even remember, but I've seen a lot of people bitching about Q on twitter today.

It never mattered who Q was.

The Q op is forcing otherwise inactive people to research and learn about the DoJ and FBI corruption.

Who Q is doesn't matter. You must ask yourself: Is it good for these people to learn about government corruption? Is it redpilling the masses? Is it useful to have an informed public?

If the answer is YES, the Q op is an op for good. You can't argue against the Q op and be /our guy/ at the same time.

It never mattered who was running the Q op! We are redpilling the world.

WE
ARE
WINNING

On the 20th she was arraigned and entered a not guilty plea, so this was in the news on that day. In any case, there's no verification that she has "named names" yet. It was simply a guess by Q that she did.

It's all Nostradamus shit. With enough rambling verbiage you can find something that predicts the future. Think critically!

How about the NYC bomber one? How could he have known
?

Attached: Q1.jpg (435x624, 289K)

Fuck this, why couldn't he have just said that he was Bangladeshi?

Attached: 1523003591584.jpg (690x527, 33K)

You have to understand that 90% of journalists under 35 lurk this board daily now.
They're spending more time here than on Twitter now.

Attached: heshere.jpg (500x400, 139K)

Can't forewarn the enemy. That's why Q is cryptic.

Media push, and if the media is pushing Q to try and discredit, that tells me there might be something to him

So what, he think annons could decipher something like this but (((they))) can't?

((They)) didn't in that case. Anons only need to know, Afterwards, that he had the foreknowlege, thus confirming insider status. Anons aren't the ones who will be doing Law Enforcement actions.

Q is about building a huge grassroots movement of redpilled people to counter the "Fascist Takeover" narrative that will be used to protest mass arrests.

I'm not up to date on my memes. What is the Q person.

Its not a meme. Its the most stupid cult ever.

Explain.

Attached: 1515019296357.jpg (927x1200, 378K)

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Its hilarious that they don't understand how Jow Forums works.

how many fucking Q threads are you going to make today Canadian nigger?

>if the media is pushing Q to try and discredit, that tells me there might be something to him
Roger that

Attached: 1514176760573.png (3515x5625, 3.94M)

A bunch of anons larping as some government insider that a few tin foil wearing individuals thought was real, and the media is now running with it because they don't understand the internet because normies.

They believe its a governement insider who is fighting against liberal pedos. Also they believe trump is the next jesus. And only the babyboomers believe it.

Just watch the Reddit of greatawaking.

Attached: 1531174431867s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Q faggots wore Q shirts to Trump rallies
--->enter CNN

I wish

even more jewish

Attached: oracle .jpg (1166x645, 153K)

Why are you posting other chan screens?

because pizzagate is real

alex denounced Q
he says that the account was started by a couple of former intel and military guys but that an unknown agency has compromised the account and hijacked it

bill hicks*

Dont know, i only know q is a larp

Because is a part of the group AM was diming on.

A better description of the Q meme/hoax is it's some guy/goup who claims to have inside information about criminal networks entrenched 'at the highest levels' that Trump is at war with. But of course 'it's too dangerous to expose them' so instead they write vague posts like every other hoax. It's probably a glow in the dark psyop

and how do you know that

Because Q was a part of the group that did it, maybe even for the express purpose of giving q credibility.

Why would a government insider post on cuckchan? Also his Posts are horrible. You can just make things up. Fucking boomer

What about this one?

Attached: q2a.png (658x976, 402K)

Q is ASI that has become sentient.
Q is everywhere.
There is no off button for Q.
Q is the "face" of the singularity.

It got into mainstream like Pepe, by some autists wearing Q t-shits, like they wore Pepe t-shirts. Maybe you will figure it out some day that without going into public irl with your message or protesting you can't do shit to change anything.

Never forget that Steve Pieczenik claimed to be part of Military and Intelligence counter coup that got Trump elected. And that he did it just before the election, a full year before q showed up.

Either Q is Steve or (((someone))) stole his narrative and turned it into a hollywood production.

think spinning webs
who spins webs like "Where is Eric Braverman?"
George Webb
think Hollywood treatment
who came on the scene suddenly with no history?
Jason Goodman

because its anonymous .... and his post are coming true

Attached: shekel.jpg (250x172, 4K)

having insider knowledge doesn't prove Q is good guy, could just as easily be Black Cube

this

and also

Never forget that Steve Pieczenik claimed to be part of Military and Intelligence counter coup that got Trump elected. And that he did it just before the election, a full year before q showed up.

Either Q is Steve or (((someone))) stole his narrative and turned it into a hollywood production.

think spinning webs
who spins webs like "Where is Eric Braverman?"
George Webb
think Hollywood treatment
who came on the scene suddenly with no history?
Jason Goodman

So basically all this shit has been happening to support Defango's channel?

Why would Black Cube blame Mossad though?

Attached: 1529001131312.jpg (530x1024, 74K)

boomers can't contain their autism and act like they just discovered the internet after dumbing down technology enough for them to use it so they present whatever they find to the world like a child on christmas

Attached: 1532409964021.jpg (625x1172, 188K)

>boomers
sounds jooish

Whoever Q is, he is in direct contact with POTUS. Trump said the requested phrase "Tippy Top", very unusual.

Attached: Q tip.jpg (895x1078, 204K)

or more like Defango was brought in to help, he claimed success for spreading Q a few days ago on kikeboook.

how else do you get the chins on board

this is glorious

spread it.

Attached: Q-thiskillstheshills.jpg (1048x1841, 230K)

Attached: b5c7bc11847886a880d21ce18f1f452b209791387f13cb7ec44eadfbe79203ff.jpg (632x352, 79K)

Defango is a famewhore who pretends to not be while larping he is inspector gadget. Even cicada made him look like an idiot by feeding him all the dumb shit he wanted to hear and disprove. Guy is a moran unable to know when he being made fun of...

Attached: e876d341920b90c4928f67edd12d0fab75877f33b554fd536b53b735ced89a69.gif (500x280, 851K)

Attached: NWO.jpg (937x994, 202K)

He also doesn't really speak Spanish. Has a very semitic face too.

checking and saving and bumping

(((CNN))) has been watching Jow Forums for some bit now, I've seen a lot of screenshots from anons doing stupid shit be posted to national news.

The masses are hankerin' for The Big Happening. Regardless of Q's legitimacy, the hunger will grow. This is what creates so much fear in the establishment.

Attached: 1532843388713.png (800x578, 792K)

dude what is this, cats don't read books

Facebook groups mostly. Boomers still think Jow Forums is like a hangout for super smart underground hackers rather than just a message board for the socially maladjusted.

Boomer

This

This. I've been saying that the way (((THEY))) are going to deal with Jow Forums is not by closing it, but by making it retarded. Look at Jow Forums it's widely understood by everyone with a braincell that this place is flooded with literal retards. The average IQ here is like 80, only /x/ is worse.

GG, (((elites))), you've won

this

I remember the first time I heard about Q outside of the chans. I was at an IT security conference in Kansas City, and one of the presenters casually referenced Qanon alongside other popular conspiracies. This was maybe 5 months ago, and it shocked me that anyone knew about Q, much less was willing to reference Q in a public forum. Strange times

Attached: falling.gif (520x800, 241K)

redpilling is no better than blue. either way u have no choice, no power. sorry bub

>. I doubt these people got it from here.
idk man. arent there like millions one here at a time?

Attached: 1515468370541.jpg (615x580, 52K)

too late, this place is so blacked as it is because your boss doesn't want open dialog amongst the people, it literally couldn't be worse than it already is

I'm sure they got it from here. Jow Forums is Q's OG fans.

>Q predicted this!! XD im so random!!