Daily reminder that Israel is not in fact a Jewish state, it is a Rothschild Zionist controlled state...

Daily reminder that Israel is not in fact a Jewish state, it is a Rothschild Zionist controlled state, and only serves to the bloodlines who created it The average Isreali nor Jew has knowledge of this

Attached: 9837453.jpg (900x639, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=8UyKzNNSlOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are our friends
the talmud says that

Bump
>I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament.

Attached: article-0-01D41D5A00000578-930_224x423.jpg (224x423, 51K)

>The average Isreali nor Jew has knowledge of this

This implies Jews are stupid. How do they control the world if they are that stupid? Remember, on pol, we believe that Jews are crafty and smart.

You do know Rothschilds are actually banned from entering Israel?

HOLY FUCK, YOU GUYS ARE UNEDUCATED IDIOTS PUSHING OLD ASS MYTHS.

You faggots also believe George Soros is allowed here in Israel, HE'S NOT. We literally banned that old senile kike long time ago because he is against our right as a Jewish state and he tried to financially fuck us over!

Rothschilds own your ass pussy.

ITT: MANLETS WITH MUTILATED MINI DICKS RUBBING HANDS

>Israel is not in fact a Jewish state, it is a Rothschild Zionist controlled state, and only serves to the bloodlines who created it
All of this is verifiable, so I agree.
Great observation, I'm inclined to believe this is true.

>it is a Rothschild Zionist controlled state
true:
>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU

>The Balfour declariation
youtube.com/watch?v=8UyKzNNSlOM

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

but the people in israhell are not semites, they are khazar's instead

Attached: Israel- Jews are Khazar.png (1663x9218, 2.22M)

WTF? Did this cook say that?

Yet Jow Forums blame the average Israeli and jew

>swastika in middle
I fucking hate boomers.

Attached: boomerposting.jpg (840x472, 115K)

W I T N E S S E D

Attached: 435354543453.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

They're not even tribe of judah. they're ashkenaz.

Faggots

ITT KIKE DISSEMINATION

They're obviously extraterrestrials. It's so obvious in the symbol of Raëlian Church. Pic related.

Attached: aliens.jpg (569x647, 44K)

>it's fucking backwards

Attached: boomer.jpg (610x892, 120K)

hmm no one knows what happened to the Khazars after Russians destroyed their southern-Russian empire?
>literally now a country in between what was Khazaria and Russia called..wait for it KHAZAkhstan, home to Astara the NWO capitol city.

Everyone who’s anyone knows that Israel is the synagogue of Satan

r u tryna say Hitler wasn't a khazar?

Are you implying that thw Jewish state has conflicting interests with the globalist Jews?

he was an austrian-slavic mutt

Attached: 1471993717249.jpg (238x192, 7K)

Attached: 36545539_10212444520163371_3827494710381903872_n.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>You do know Rothschilds are actually banned from entering Israel?

Attached: Trust me goyim.gif (540x731, 78K)

Attached: fair.png (1107x1163, 1.33M)

I don't doubt it. I am in full support of Israel as a Jewish ethnostate, and the only crime here is that you aren't allowed to fully deport nearly all the Palestinians, and are being forced into a multicultural quagmire that hurts everybody involved.

The real problem is not Hebrew Jews. It is the Diaspora. The Diaspora have invaded the United States, used its people as cattle, and work daily to write words upon words of hatred and ugliness towards their kinder and more open hosts.

Only a fool would not see how disgusting and ridiculous the current situation is in the United States, primarily because of, and for the benefit of, American Jewry.

But although there are some American Jews who support Israel, none dare actually move there. They would rather use their power here at home to get the goyim - their cattle - to fight wars for them. And as they build their fortunes here in the US, they build their mansions in Israel, ready to jump ship once the host they infected and rot out from within no longer serves their purposes.

The American Jews are without a doubt the most dastardly and evil group of people to exist. It is paramount that we don't kill them, but deport them. Perhaps to Madagascar. Document all deportings, make them without violence, post every single one of them online, so that no new holocaust myth can be created.

We must take back our country and rebuild it after what American Jewry has done to it. The question is how.

Jews literally playing both sides of the argument. It's called the Kosher Sandwich.

Attached: 1457833211283.jpg (650x691, 150K)

Bullshit. Everyone in israel knows that rothschild is the reason they got their jewish state and they named several places after them

Been to israel few times and they are very knowledgable about the corruption, too, but a replacement signals weakness to the foes surrounding them

Attached: IMG-20180522-WA0184.jpg (441x525, 32K)

user why doesn't israel purge itself of the arabs, take the whole of Jerusalem, and build a true ethnostate? everytime i watch any programs on Israeli tv it's pure western degeneracy

Is that why they created your Supreme Court building? Is that why your country was founded via Balfour Declaration by him? A Jew lying, what else is new?

Jerusalem is the only part that doesnt want to belong to israel nor anyone else

There are 4 or 5 different major sects of jews. The leading one that includes rothschild is wellknown to be corrupt, but as mentioned, they cannot purge them due to their neighbors taking advantage of destabilization

Kiwi here. Israelibros you must btfo out of the shitskins as hard as you can, or there will be problems later on. B. H.

>There are 4 or 5 different major sects of jews. The leading one that includes rothschild is wellknown to be corrupt, but as mentioned, they cannot purge them due to their neighbors taking advantage of destabilization
Jews jewing jews. Color me surprised. It's happening in this very thread.

Attached: Who'sJewingWho.jpg (682x768, 149K)

No Kabbalah here. Verboten