If you guys hate black people so much, why don't you just leave the US?

Simple solution, and you would have a much easier time assimilating into Europe than black americans would assimilating into afriica, because you are genetically identical to Europeans, and not nearly as far removed.

Attached: usn.jpg (500x751, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_S._Lasnik
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/cotedivoire/1317006/The-child-slaves-of-the-Ivory-Coast-bought-and-sold-for-as-little-as-40.html
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/null set collective/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Blue Vein Society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_S._Lasnik

Read this article and you will learn why they won't

Lol, wrong

>the majority should accommodate the minority
>wypipo should just gift nigs a whole country
How about no? The most realistic and peaceful solution is to create a black ethnostate in the south and deport all of you there. You’re free of whitey and we’re free of you. In the best compromises everyone wins a little and loses a little. I don’t think white america has the stomach for genocide, but it’s clear we don’t want to be around each other

Wrong link?

So you’re telling me that if someone breaks into my house I should run away and give them the house?

Attached: 1531551744078.jpg (620x877, 341K)

>stomach
they don't have the capability they're softer than marshmellows.

Also the army is mostly Mexicans and blacks.

Attached: farmer.jpg (450x349, 38K)

I would much rather move to Japan, and be called a white pig then move to Europistan.

If you're squatting yes. The US is not your house.

we only let in niggers and mudshits tho

You can easily find the answer to your question by driving by what used to be White American neighborhoods with beautiful Victorian homes in the early 1900s and today these same areas look straight out of a Mad Max dystopian society.

We build, nigs destroy. Nigs lack the discipline, IQ, and organizational skills to maintain White civilization.

We didn't build the most power and richest country on Earth to hand it over to low IQ darkies.

way ahead of you. ive been studying russian for a few years. as soon as i'm fluent i am OUT of this pozzed shithole and you faggots can tear each other limb from limb for all i care

> don’t have He stomach for genocide

No one ever has. That’s why it’s done in secret.

>Even looking at a nigger the wrong way might land you in prison
>Nigger's are encouraged to be as violent and destructive as possible
>Think this massive legal power balance has nothing to do with this image
C'mon, man. Once it's legal to kill niggers, they'll be gone by the end of the year.

How? Literally would have to learn Arabic and grow a beard to move to Europe

The army is mostly blacks and spics in the same way that the government is mostly coloreds. They fill useless beaurocratic roles. Combat roles, especially special forces, and officers, you know, people who matter, are overwhelmingly white. Hmm like a mini version of the country: the people that matter are as the useless leeches are brown and the engine is white.

We don't need fritz the cat happening in real life.

We have nothing to fear from the coloreds

Pic related

Attached: 5B9B512E-511C-4395-A5C3-7FA05789A6EC.png (500x1013, 296K)

Even a black ethnostate in N. America isn't a solution since all the darkies will be clamoring to get into our White civilized and rich ethnostate, just like spics are doing today.

Fact is, none of these savages can build anything worth living in so they will follow us around like a starving stray dog till the ends of the Earth.

This is our country, you will die before we let you have it.

Attached: 1533506617143[1].jpg (320x400, 35K)

Is Jow Forums really nothing but bait threads now? Shame.

Attached: 6-03-33-pm.png (408x408, 151K)

I want to move to germany

>I don’t think white america has the stomach for genocide
speak for yourself, pussy. id happily gas, shoot, disembowel etc any shitskin. literally on an assembly line basis
>inb4 internet tough guy
i work in a slaughterhouse, its not hard at all

>give America to niggers

Along with 5,000+ nuclear warheads? Humanity is destroyed when the brown hordes gain control of our nukes. Lights out humanity. We need to fight for America at all costs.

WTF I love butchers now

kek

No, faggot. Reference number #5

>move to europe
>surrounded by fags and nigs
Boy you sure are fucking retarded

Attached: 13AE2464-D259-4149-962B-4522CBCCCD5C.jpg (938x477, 64K)

>If you guys hate black people so much, why don't you just leave the US?

Because I don't hate black people.

Then get out

lol just shows how dumb you really are, but i think we surmised as much by your retarded post alone...

Attached: military demographics.jpg (640x394, 36K)

hand it over to the high IQ ones then.

Attached: obumu.jpg (2048x1367, 229K)

Jaime Taylor Guttenberg (Age: DEAD) - Daughter, Dumb roastie whore who died @ 14 when incel,
Nikolas Cruz culturally enriched his school with the lethal penetrating joys of 5.56mm.

>why don't you just leave the US?
DEAL! All niggers from Africa move to USA and Americans (USA white) people get all of Africa.

How about we put the Niggers on a boat back to Africa... and then sink that boat with torpedoes.

Bad idea. The ocean would stink for years

The US is supposed to be a white country. The presence of blacks is an oversight and lack of initiative based upon our forebearers when it came to deporting slaves back to Africa. The change in demographics over the past 50 years is do to the 1960's immigration acts.

>assimilate into europe
You mean become muslim? Yay.

Kek

I'm not fucking going anywhere.
I fought my ass off to get back to this country, and it was still only thanks to asking a favor from the lord Christ Himself.
You can get the fuck out. The mexicans too. I'll kill every last one of you fucks, and the arabs and chinese too.

Abolish the immigration act, send nigs back to africa, give Arkansas to intelligent mixed race hybrids. No one will miss sisterfuckensas anyways.

The whole point of the ethnostate is to leave the U.S.

Except for Rwanda and Cambodia ...and probably many others.

>Lay the foundations, raise the wall, build the roof.
>Lol! Dat ain't yo house!
Fuck you. It will feel good when lynching niggers comes back in style.
You are in a country the white man built. We built it, not you. You don't like white people? Go to Apefrica where you belong, maybe some Congolese rebel will eat your heart for luck.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

i've been banging a girl from moscow but all i've learned how to say in russian is "this pussy is amazing"

>The US is supposed to be a white country
Hahaha, oh wow.

You must be so butthurt right now then. Suicide is always an option, don't forget that.

>white man built
No, they thought they were gonna be able to get over on a group o f poor helpless africans, and are simply mad that hundreds of years later it has become crytl clear the joke was on them.

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x430, 39K)

In this case, you brought them into the house against their will and it's now legally theirs as much as yours.

Every single country run by Blacks is a shithole. Even if we gave them this country, they’d turn it into another shithole.

>you would have a much easier time assimilating into Europe than black americans would assimilating into africa
how? niggers have been engaged in tribal warfare since the crack rocks hit the scene in the 80s...also their genes are the fucking same. both groups would have to learn new language

Prove to me Arkansas has worth and I'll retract my statement. Give it to mutts or nuke it. It's a worthless shithole.

our people were here for 1000s of years, yet you came as violent illegal immigrant invaders, We hope that all the white people will leave, and will also take the black people with them.

We have no desire to go to foreign lands.

Black Americans are mixed. Africans call them "white", and the colony of Liberia was a test case that proved assimilation with ative African peoples at this point is pretty much impossible for black americans.

>Africans call them "white"
well do i have news for you

Anyway, the point is blacks in America underwent ethnogenesis making them unique to the Americas, white Americans did not.

By people, I mean Europeans. There may be a good slaughter or two by the military but civilians can’t know about it or the freak. Niggers aren’t people. They did it with machetes in Haiti too. Savages.

11:59PM turbois aren't shit.

EaN, Mulatto, Quadroon, etc. are mixed. Those are just niggers with 15% European admixture.

You speak truth, but still.

i think everyone should fuck off back to their genetic/historical homeland

Attached: DDDB74A7-6DA7-4F74-9CD4-3FDC2986F61D.gif (500x229, 491K)

Just fucking give them california.

Admixture percentags vary greatly, but because of the legacy of the one drop rule designed to block black americans out of inheritance, everybody from steph curry to wesley snipes is considered "black". This plays a large part in we wuxxery

alright well despite the bullshit enthnogenesis excuse, theres still a few too many problems with blacks to just gift them a fucking global super power...black people really feel they deserve so much

agreed but then what happens to america

no california is actually nice, the people and politics have ruined it though....still the 5th largest economy in the world, much to important to give to wakanda

American blacks could literally take over Africa, become real kings and queens. They are super smart compared to their African brethern. All the rap and music and sports and movie stars could join together, invade a few nations, and create Wakanda.

No we can't. The CIA made that perfectly clear when they killed our African colony of Liiberai.

because this is a white mans country stricken with a disease known as niggers

I WISH I COULD YOU STUOID PIECE OF SHIT
I WISH EUROPE WASN'T SO FULL OF MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS
"GO BACK TO EUROPE" YEAH NO GO BACK TO AFRICA AND MUZZYSTAN FIRST THEN WE'LL SEE
FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE. KYS CUNT

Yup. Best idea. Have all of the legally employed white people leave the usa. THEN this country would turn into 1 gigantic shithole ghetto like Chicago.
BUT only until the Chinks take control and round up all the niggers and kill them & eat them , enslave the Spics , finish the wall on mexico & Canada to keep the spic slaves IN.
Yup best idea yet.
Or perhaps just get rid of the problem now, NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS..
Put them in jail for any tiny infraction. Id gladly pay more taxes to have NO niggers fucking up this country

you mean Liberia?

the CIA has nothing to do with the fact that niggers can't run a country, dumbshit.

The one drop law was created by insecure people who were afraid of some hexadecaroon passing for White and rising in the South's social caste as a White man or White woman.

It was the creation of insecure intertribally miscegenated mutts with an inferiority complex afraid they wouldn't be comparable to ethnic Europeans as a true brother. The only thing it did was constrain mixed-race people of the Negroid diaspora and denied them the right to their ethnic identity as a hybrid. Ironically, this specific selfish act is uniquely American and is the hidden driving force of all of America's problems today.

>ayo! we wuz founders n shiet!

not europe. dont care

Attached: F68827B5-EF6E-4FA7-B2C7-2BE083E98149.jpg (690x1024, 114K)

They are only 12.5% of the population. Wouldn't it be easier to get rid of all the blacks? Another solution is to divide the country up and force blacks (or if you prefer the white) into their own section. There could be 3 sections. A middle section could be mixed - although it would probably be less than 30 years before the whites there realized they had made a terrible mistake and wanted out.

Why do niggers think they would be welcome in native american USA? Why would native americans let niggers stay?

Someone lynch that disrespectful negress for stepping on the flag.

Yeah, then the US can be like Africa. MASSIVE LANDMASS full of resources that ppl are too dumb to take advantage of and everyone starves. Great plan

>Hand it over to the high IQ ones
High IQ blacks don't exist you nigger mixed abomination.

Attached: Sheboon facial structure.jpg (1126x1194, 1.15M)

We are not exactly like Europeans, but yes, it would be easy for us to integrate there. But the US is the nation-state we created, so if anyone has to leave, it's you, filthy descendants of slaves.

You have Liberia there and you've got plenty of similarities with the populations. Oh, and your 85 IQ will be overwhelmingly higher than the retarded intelligence of the blacks of there, so you'lla ctually be the smartest niggers of the country. Isn't that great?

Attached: Nigger .jpg (500x375, 34K)

Oh, shut the fuck up.

Liberia failed for three reasons:
Mixed-race hybrids ruled Liberia sucessfully from 1848 to 1899 to but they let 11:59PM turdbois in and the party was dissolved. Liberia wasn't even aid dependant until 1920. The Republican Party Of Liberia was a far-right ethno-nationalist mixed-race dominated party.

2) The True Whig Party let in more 11:59 Negroids as presidents and they dominated Liberia, ignoring the issues of the natives that the first regime had subjugated and enslaved and then Samuel Doe came in and fucking shaoh'd William Tolbert. Three civil wars later and the flesh-eating Affies took over.

3) The mixed-race people saw themselves as Black because of WHITES. Due to this, the mixed-race hybrids saw your kind as a brother and let you in the first hybrid ethnostate, you niggetynogs took it down and fucked it all up.
If that one drop bullshit never existed or provisions were defined to separate the racial classifications of hybrids from that of Negroids, the Republican Party Of Liberia would be all hybrid, all day and Liberia would be way more sucessful than it is today. They should have become hybrid NatSoc and ensalved all non-hybrids and haad no extradition treaty, allowing White and Asian fugitives into Liberia to become citizens and to have asylum, which, in turn, would have accelarated Liberian progress. It could have been a second USA or an African superpower. I guess we'll never know now but everyone learns from histroy. It won't happen again.

Probably easier to get rid of the blacks

Niggers are flooding Europe you dumb cunt.
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>because you are genetically identical to Europeans
Nice mutt delusions, mutt.

Attached: 2b2.gif (480x228, 263K)

>we created
No, America was essentially a bunch of nobody europeans that thought they were going to get over on a poor helpless group of africans, only to be mad when hundreds of years later it became apparent the joke was on them.

Our people did rule Liberia for a bit, but the international commmunity frowns upon exploiting primitive isolated people, so the CIA armed the natives and killed our colony. All that work for nothing. The government meddles so much in our affairs, at this point we don't even really try anymore.

>you brought them into the house against their will
So untrue !

There is strong preference for uncomfortable truths about the matter to be kept out of sight.
- My people had sold me ... . My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut.
- the universal nature of greed
- When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab traders.
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery

The child slaves of the Ivory Coast
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/cotedivoire/1317006/The-child-slaves-of-the-Ivory-Coast-bought-and-sold-for-as-little-as-40.html

More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

Attached: 1stslave.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x590, 311K)

Why do you memeflag using kikes never understand basic racial hybridization science?

Obviously a mulatto/quadroon/Eurasian-Negroid hybrid has well over 85 - 90 IQ but kikes and southerners are going to kike and southern, I suppose.

Are you shilling or just Israeli? It would be niggerfaggotry on your parts to imply hybrids can not have a high IQ when hybridized with known high-intelligence races.

>11:59 PM nigger delusions
Don't make me open my NSC propaganda folder

you act as if american niggers built the pyramids lol, you fucks just harvested cash crops

Plenty of planes heading to Zimbabwe.

Addendum:
But, wait! I forgot, you don't care about that subject. Of course you've never considered the possibility of such a thing.

It was built as a white country. It will remain a white country. Segregation only started less than a generation ago. People are starting to realize it doesn’t work. Tensions are building and whites always prevail

YOUR kind didn't rule shit.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/null set collective/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Blue Vein Society/

>you are genetically identical to Europeans
lol no

I happen to be lightskinned, but becuase of the one drop legacy, we are all "black.".

Attached: WIN_20180713_11_48_06_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>because you are genetically identical to Europeans
wrong all americans are at least 10% black

Attached: 1533322786251.png (898x904, 971K)

if you're going to use that logic than niggers don't belong here too

>wrong all americans are at least 10% black
+ native american