Italians are not Europeans

They are manlets, they look swarthy and brown.
I've felt like a giant in Florence and like I'm the only European there (others were tourists from USA and different parts of Europe)

Attached: russell-peters.jpg (301x448, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stara_trta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freising_manuscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Slavic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sicilians and southern Italians were the ones that got blacked. Norther Italians are mostly still white.

russell is indian

>Russel Peters
>Italian

no

white people are all disguting weak faggots

Italy is white

Attached: CzUoJUNXEAAtxu_.jpg (1155x880, 181K)

jew thread with samefags right on schedule

>Poland

Attached: 1533428739176.png (649x559, 824K)

This. S H R

This bitch will come for op and the dividing Jews in here btw

Attached: coming for (you).gif (500x253, 1005K)

My dad worked for an Italian company growing up and his business partner was from Milan.

He and his children have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Northern Italy is white.

Italians are above Europeans.
Every year thousands of polish and ukrainian women come here to wife the asses of our grandparents, clean up our houses, babysit out children and prostitute themselves.
You are literally our slaves.

sicilians got arab'd and southern italians got nothing, ironically northerners may have more admixture than them

Italians aren't even an ethnicity, it's a multiethnic clusterfuck of different tribes that hate each other.

my family is from northern italy and nobody has blonde hair nor blue eyes lol

Italian are filthy negroes, they need to pay their debts and be kicked out of the EU.

t.souless amerimutt that doesn't know what a nation is

ATTENTION: THIS IS A REDDIT NIGGER THREAD.

>ATTENTION: THIS IS A REDDIT NIGGER THREAD.

REMINDER: REPLYING WITHOUT SAGE MAKES YOU A REDDIT NIGGER.

>REMINDER: REPLYING WITHOUT SAGE MAKES YOU A REDDIT NIGGER.

>The coping of brown subhuman
Original Italians were white, they fucked with slaves and diluted their genes
That's why they are lazy and ugly

Attached: man-supporting-italians-italian-national-football-team-51771152.jpg (1300x957, 136K)

You talk like a nigger and niggers in Africa all talk like that, they fail every time for literally thousands of years and Italy will fail too with niggers, 100%.

it's an ethnicity with lots of local variations, genetically we can be divided into 3 main groups i think, +sardinians who are their own thing

Wipe*
Although they do love to marry our boomers to take advantage of their superior wealth while the men jerk off in their shithole countries.

who is this jewish pole that always posts gay divide and conquer threads

>man supporting italian team.jpg
>he must be italian

Are you even trying?

Attached: 1528143316287.png (112x112, 12K)

Marzia says hi

you wished so Kikowsky

Attached: roman-fresco-wall-painting-portrait-of-a-baker-terentius-and-his-wife-HXXKPK.jpg (874x1390, 348K)

I agree, the modern Italian can be summed up as
"We Wuz Romanz."

Why do they talk like that? Are your women selling themselves in Africa too? How squalid.

reeee gib her back snowniggers

SLAVenian still seething over Trieste

He's probably part Eritrean/Ethiopian mongrel

>t. white nigger

he told the truth though

Shut the fuck up and quit trying to divide my race, you fucking kike.

>a fucking slovenian
I hope you realize your people and meme nation are about as worthy as negroids
know your place

Attached: 1532862230391.png (593x580, 366K)

>northern italians are white

when will this maymay end? The alps separate them

Attached: baggio.jpg (835x437, 37K)

Italy's history can be summed up as being blacked and backstabbing white Europeans whom they feel an inferiority complex for.

>being blacked
the nigger fetish on this board is exhaggerated

>amerimutt
opinion suspect
>doesn't know what a nation is
opinion discarded
Nations are literally unions of ethnic communities under one flag. Are you a refugee who never learned Italian history in school?

>lots of local variations
i.e., ethnicities

>Ooga booga superior race, need to fuck white women
You make no sense. Niggers always prove themselves they are inferior, always, they kill themselves, they don't want to fuck their own race and don't want to eat their own food. Say hello to white food.

No fetish here, stay on the other side of the alps and don't dirty northern European blood.

>using "blacked"
>memeflag

Sure lotta of important opinions with solid facts here

BATTLE OF ISONZO

>amerimutt flag
opinion discarded,filthy protestant sub-human

Goddammit i know this is a shill thread but
>Italians
>Not European
Well they sure as fuck are the only ones doing a goddamn thing to save Europe right now.

They're the mexicans of europe, think about it.

No user, we don't need to fuck your women. They migrate here en masse to do the most degading jobs and we see them on the same level as Africans and gypsies, they are a plague.
Can you please man up and stop them from leaving their homelands?

Indeed we need to build a wall around south Europe.

>mexico of mexico talking about Europe
ajajajajajajajajajajjajajajaja

Attached: 1532901496699.jpg (628x628, 90K)

there's minor variations in language, traditions and habits from town to town, more than ethnicities it's just local differences

that's a dumb and incoherent post even for a slavic ape

Attached: 1522698178189.png (397x398, 204K)

Oh really, we literally are much more worthy than you will ever be in your dream.

OLDEST GRAPE WINE ON PLANET
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stara_trta
>Stara trta je okrog 440 let stara vinska trta
>Guinnessovo knjigo svetovnih rekordov kot najstarejša med vsemi vinskimi trtami na svetu
Translation:
>The old vine is about 440 years old vine
>Guinness book of world records as the oldest among all vine vines in the world

OLDEST LANGUAGE IN USE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freising_manuscripts
>are the first Latin-script continuous text in a Slavic language and "the oldest document in Slovene"
>The Freising Manuscripts in it were created between 972 and 1039, most likely before 1000.

FIRST EUROPEAN CULTURE THAT EXISTS TODAY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Slavic
>Early Proto-Slavic (until 1000 BC)

P.S. pasta was invented by Chinese and tomato came from Latin America, btw all your Italian tomato in stores comes from China, you just put labels on it. I love Chinese tomato with Chinese pasta, much better than American tomato from genetic laboratory.

you MEDlets are pathetic

Attached: 1528871121030.png (1200x2039, 3.13M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1531932067945.png (633x874, 102K)

>Argentina

go conquer the moon with that grape

>Flags look similar
>They are the [x] of [y]
American education

you would not even look human standing next to an anglo saxon

Italians speak a barbaric language that sound similar to mexican.

>you would not even look human standing next to an anglo saxon
someone just looked into the mirror

Attached: 1532733250323.png (500x471, 175K)

>oldest grape wine on planet
And yet still, it's shit compared to Italian wine. Let that sink in

Stick around and discover how inferior to me you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
>Slavs are the largest Indo-European ethno-linguistic group in Europe.
>ethno-linguistic group

Slavs aren't a race. We are talking about your nigger race. To call somebody Italian means having citizenship of Italy.

Yeah Canada is another place that was ruined by the slavic plague.
You people really can't stick to your shithole countries, can't you?

average italian height shorter than south korea. Disgraceful nation. Take an arab, get him drunk off wine for 600 years and you have an italian. Living at home with mommy at 30 years old. Kill yourself spic.

Slavs are more European than South European Arabs.

>[seething uruk-hai gibberish]

Attached: 1532734693525.png (949x429, 806K)

said the culturless jew-slave

You mean the wine your niggers cultivate in Berlusconi's hoe house? I don't want to taste the semen in my wine.

Attached: Italy migrant workers.png (1111x858, 1.35M)

>Forgets about spain, which speaks the same language
>Chooses memeflag about Italian Ideology
Guess how do I know you're an amerimutt

Ethnicity isn't just a genetic feature, it's a feeling of kinship. There are over 1 billion caucasians alive with the same caucasoid skull structure. Ethnicity only really stretches as far the extended family and community.

but you taste it in the chinese pasta

>To call somebody Italian means having citizenship of Italy
lol no it doesn't my ape friend, now are you done sperging out and posting random shit about grape wine, manuscripts, chinese noodles and otehr things that make you look even more incoherently buttblasted than you actually are?

I've been to Italy. The northern parts are mostly white, but the southern parts are filled with gypsies.

Beware of the gypsies there, cause they will steal your luggage.

Awful publicity for Europe.

Yeah, there actually is a 'meds question'.
They often call on achievements of their predecessors, but fail to notice, Italians looked like germans (those were germanic tribes after all).
South italians became mongrels when attacks from north africa and middle east happend.

Sage, fucking jew cunt

Daily reminder:

> Be jew
> Get BFTO by Egyptians
> Get BFTO by Babylonians
> Get BFTO by Persians
> Get BFTO by Greeks
> Get BFTO by Romans
> Get BFTO by Saracens
> Get BFTO by French Crusaders
> Get BFTO by Russians in the Volga
> Get BFTO by Spanish in Spain
> Get BFTO by Timurids
> Get BFTO by Ottomans
> Get BFTO by Lebanese
> Get BFTO by Syrians

If your people are on this list, treads like gay fag jew OP appear.

Italians protesting against refugees..
Or is IT the other way? Hard to tell KEK

Attached: 142255-refugees.jpg (820x547, 64K)

>he downloaded the shill version and not the original make donald drumpf again version
You really are a bunch of niggerfied muttiterraneans.

>Italian grape fuit mixed with semen according to a slav tastes better than what he produces

can't tell them apart, its going to get confusing when salvini tries to send them back.

muh germanic rommun reges et stercum

Nah, Chinese food is much more bio, no matter what Yankees say, but i don't need that right now, i have ton of own tomatoes. Italy is a shadow of itself when it comes to producing own food, not even your monks produce own alcohol any longer. It's fair to say you can't claim to be at top of the game in food.

*inhales*
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

Attached: 1531424897517.jpg (1024x808, 133K)

they look like americans to me

>Chinese food is much more bio
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is this Slovenian education?

Polish immigration to Italy is tiny. Its mostly people who were for se reason lassionate about your country, aldeady knew the language, or are banned elsewhere.

Italy has massively higher unemplyoment rate.

>minor variations in language
>minor
My pastafriend, there's plenty of languages/dialects that are oh most completely unintelligible. Different vocabularies, idioms, pronunciation, alphabets, etc. Not that I have a problem with that, but saying they're "minor" is hilarious

Okay this needs to stop. Either you are both (((very passionate and smart individuals))), or you are both morons. The Italians were straight bros with the Croats in the Yugoslav wars, offering them refuge and hospitality. The Croats, far as I'm concerned, are Slavs. Unless there is some special Slovene Slav race in which you are referring to, then in general, Italy was bro's to Slavs while giving the middle finger to race-mixed Bosnians and Russian-Serbian abominations AT THE SAME TIME.
Jesus Christ sometimes I feel like I'm not just the only American that knows history on this board, but that I'm the only fucking person that knows history on this board.

Italian hate working no wonder they are a drain on the the rest of the EU, just like Mexicans

>that are oh most completely unintelligible

i wrote "there's minor variations FROM TOWN TO TOWN", of course as the distances increases the differences increase as well

are polacks the shittiest ethnicity that exists in europe?
imagine
>country ceases to exist for 200 years
>becomes ashkenazi central
>starts murdering aryan germans, gets fucked for doing it and starts crying sparking world war 2
>unironically have a high jewish admixture and unironically loves ashkenazi
hear me when i say that europe will not survive once (((they))) and ethnic pols get permanently ripped off from the planet forever

Are you retarded or just acting retarded? There's only Chinese or Californian GMO tomato on market. All supermarket tomato comes from GMO industrial production. Fuck, Italians know shit about food now, you haven't even seen bio tomato, right?

its a shithole that is propped up by tourism, take away that and it turns into greece or albania.

LOL. Rek'd n kek'd

italians are noble people and now that they have a glorious leader once more they have to but ask and get their title back

Attached: 1435646768.png (1600x1954, 367K)

kek is this american education in full dispaly?

Shut up Mexican subhuman.

>Polish immigration to Italy is tiny
Polish immigration in Italy is a plague that's been going on since I was a child.
Unemployment rates don't really matter for polish immigrants because they don't come here to get honest jobs, as I said they either do domestic work without any sort of license or sell drugs and prostitute themselves.

> be snow nigger
> live in europe
> do absolutely nothing of note other than muh vikings for thousands of years
> try to claim superiority over the people that literally mapped out the entire world

I fucking hate snow niggers so much

>Renaissance in Poland started spreading in the 15th and 16th century. This was a result of Italian artists (Francesco Fiorentino, Bartholommeo Berecci, Santi Gucci, Mateo Gucci, Bernardo Morando, Giovanni Battista di Quadro, etc.), merchants (the Boner family, the Montelupi family)[1] and thinkers (Filip Callimachus) who had come to Poland since the late 15th. Most of them came to Kraków, the Polish capital until 1611. Polish scientists and poets studied in Italy: Nicolaus Copernicus in Bologna, Witelo, Jan Kochanowski and Klemens Janicki at the University of Padua. Bernardo Morando designed Zamość, Tomaszów Lubelski and a number of buildings.
>Bernardo Bellotto, known in Poland and Germany as Canaletto (1697–1768) was a Venetian painter who painted 26 views of Warsaw, which were used in rebuilding the city after its near-complete destruction by German troops during World War II. Giacomo Casanova visited Poland in 1766,[2] later Alessandro Cagliostro arrived.
>Antonio Corazzi (1792–1877) was an Italian architect who designed a number of buildings in Warsaw, including Staszic Palace (1820) and Teatr Wielki.
>The Garibaldi Legion was a unit of Italian volunteers who fought for Polish independence in the January Uprising of 1863. The unit was named after the Italian revolutionary and nationalist Giuseppe Garibaldi, organized in Italy by his son Menotti Garibaldi and led by the general Francesco Nullo. Nullo arrived in Kraków from Italy in April 1863. The unit's first battle in Poland was at Podłęże on May 3, 1863 where it defeated a Russian force. Subsequently, it took part in the Battle of Krzykawka, where along with the French organized Zouaves of Death it suffered heavy casualties; Nullo was killed and his adjutant mortally wounded and died several days later. Francesco Nullo is considered an independence hero in both Italy and Poland.

these ingrate apes should've been gassed by krauts