When your denial actually confirms the allegation

When your denial actually confirms the allegation

The BEST! words

Attached: 802330A5-0325-4B94-855F-12C3A9128B80.jpg (750x746, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trump-says-his-son-sought-information-on-clinton-from-russians-in-2016-idUSKBN1KQ0HO
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Campaign_Reform_Act
dictionary.com/browse/expenditure
transition.fec.gov/law/litigation/bluman.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? Lay off the drugs and seek help

Leftist/Establishment propaganda is weak and boring. Grow up.

Not sure what you're getting at. "Collusion" does not mean "had a meeting with". There is nothing wrong with meetings. The "collusion" would be the Trump campaign _assisting_ with the Russian meddling. If the Russians are offering information, rather than requesting assistance... it's not "collusion". So.. stop being a retarded nigger.

Drink more alcohol.

t. Russian troll

>this nonsense
The purpose of the meeting was for the Trump camp to obtain information from the Russians to use against Clinton. That is illegal.

Consider sudoku.

what law is that violating

>grasping at straws
Adorable.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trump-says-his-son-sought-information-on-clinton-from-russians-in-2016-idUSKBN1KQ0HO

>While collusion is not a technical legal charge, Mueller could bring conspiracy charges if he finds that any campaign member worked with Russia to break U.S. law. Working with a foreign national with the intent of influencing a U.S. election could violate multiple laws, according to legal experts.

how am i grasping at straws for asking you a follow up question? is that not allowed in the leftypol international discord server?

>_assisting_
>reddit format for italics
you have to go back

Asking stupid questions isn't allowed, no.

To even suggest that working with a foreign power to influence an election somehow isn't illegal is a VERY stupid statement to make. And that goes for any party/nation involved.

do you know how you aren't a real Jow Forumsack? you didn't archive your link. you're from the leftypol discord server. i'm in that server and i see you.

look at the vague language in your links
>could violate
>not a technical charge
>coild bring hates
>according to experts

let me know when you fart doing your own thinking and we can have a rational discussion. fwiw Trump pisses me off but i'm not a mouth-foaming lunatic and like to have a reasonable dialogue with people about it.

but i didn't say that

i asked which law it was violating. you still haven't given me a law. i didn't say it wasn't illegal doofus. i just asked which law it was violating. give me the specific legal code if you know it.
>t. law school fag

asking which law it breaks is a stupid question?

> "Collusion" does not mean "had a meeting with". There is nothing wrong with meetings. The "collusion" would be the Trump campaign _assisting_ with the Russian meddling.

"Collusion" is and always has been a bullshit distraction with no legal weight. What we're after here is evidence of _conspiracy_ (or perjury, or obstruction of justice). Coordinating the receipt of opposition research from a foreign power would qualify as conspiracy here, and depending on the individuals across the table, might also be espionage.

Swearing in front of Congress, under oath, that the meeting was not intended as an opportunity to receive illegally obtained documents from a foreign government to support a campaign, that would be perjury.

Getting together after the fact to draft a lie about the meeting would be conspiracy and/or obstruction.

do you personally think that's what happened? and why?

you fired all your bullets and missed. try again

>Law school kid can't figure out what law an illegal act violates
>Or use proper capitalization
So how many times did you fail your entrance exams?

>you're from the leftypol discord server. i'm in that server and i see you.
Do you have a shred of proof to back that up?

>to obtain information from the Russians to use against Clinton. That is illegal
That's called opposition research and literally every political campaign in the US does it. It's legal.

Its illegal when you involve a foreign power, you immense retard.

You should go back to headquarters and receive more training. You suck at this.

Christopher Steele is British.

No it’s illegal.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us

Attached: 391698A2-C5B0-4183-80C6-01CBB39471E8.jpg (750x1087, 265K)

And the Dems are a bunch of hypocrites. What else is new?

Jail all of them.

>from the Russians
From a Russian lawyer permitted to stay in the country by the sitting government*

Trump got 4D Chess'd by Obongo, yeah.

>allegation

To have an "allegation" there needs to be a crime, you retard.

Entrapment is a crime.

well duh, what else you fucking retard

as much as im sure you'd love it, hillary clinton nor her campaign nor the dnc are not an agency of the united states government

then again liberals just read laws and shove round pegs into square holes if its convenient for them

If Trump Jr's meeting is the best you got then Mueller's investigation is a complete and utter failure

When you continuously bait your enemies and they keep swallowing it.

i won't out my identity in your group but way to admit you're in it for everybody.

also you made the claim about those activities being illegal. i say i don't know that those activities as you described are illegal. could you please point me to the law that you believe is being violated? i'm not disputing you. i'm being very polite. i'll wait for you to provide the law. hopefully you will come through and won't back down.

>To have an "allegation" there needs to be a crime, you retard.

Maybe you could still wait list into those fall semester English classes Ivan.

They should release all the records and the public and we can see for ourselves

>you could still wait list into

Speak English, kike.

>i won't out my identity in your group
Then out mine, bitch nigga. Point that finger, if you're so certain.

>could you please point me to the law that you believe is being violated?
Are you seriously going with the 'collusion isn't a crime' defense? Fucking kill yourself, Giuliani.

Collusion means working with. Not working for. If they knowingly accepted information, that would be accomplice in an act of foreign influence in the politics of our cunt.

fag, did you read my post or did it shatter your hopes and dreams of impeachment so your gunna ignore it?

>what is college?

You’re either a high-education MAGA or a Russian.

>If they knowingly accepted information
If they knowingly accepted an offer for information.

nope i'm not going wit) that. i'm asking for the legal code corresponding to the law you think trump, his family, or his campaign violated. i'm an open mind waiting to be convinced.

>bitch nigga
wow i'm going against a powerful intellectual here. surely only the highest intelligences are allowed into your leftypol int discord server. i can tell.

actually it isn't, Hillary notoriously had hundreds of foreign nationals working for her, foreign heads of state would openly talk about supporting her for fuck's sake. The dossier you're basing this whole adventure on was written by an MI5 agent.

Attached: why isn't she being arrested.png (873x648, 592K)

They're on damage control mode today. This thread has been posted about 150 times today to distract from a pantifa getting brain damage from a flashbang to the dome and associated ass beatings.

Complete waste of time to expect discussion today.

>The dossier you're basing this whole adventure on was written by an MI5 agent.
You do realize that the meme dossier wasn't the only piece of evidence used to justify opening the investigation, right?

>actually it isn't
Actually it is. Clinton should be in jail.

>i'm an open mind waiting to be convinced.
No, you're a punk bitch that's being a smartass by asking 'lol which law lmao'. Collusion with a foreign power to influence an election is illegal, and that Orange nigger is going to jail.

>powerful intellectual here
Hey thanks, man.

they all coordinate from two different leftypol international discords. no joke. you used to be able to get in easily but they ramped up vetting newcomers. i'm in both (as a mole. i'm not one of those literal actual virgin homos)

Attached: IMG_6135.jpg (674x674, 109K)

looks like im the reddit tier retard this time, thanks ill b more mindful of shills next time

I agree. Declassify everything, including the FISA warrants, and everything on Hillary's servers and Anthony Weiner's laptop.

i'll keep waiting for you to point me and everyone to which law you think is violated.
usually when you are accusing someone of something illegal, you point at which law they broke. but i guess "drumpf bad orange" is good enough for leftypol pea brains. lemme know when you can find the law. i genuinely want to know. not to debate it, but to understand your position. it doesn't seem like you want people to understand your point of view. weird.
lemme know where i said "lol which law lmao".
go back to the leftypol discord drawing board. you've been outed.
lol which law is it tho lmao.

That wasnt a police flashbang, one of his "comrades" shot that thing at the back of his head.

Seriously are you gonna bait this shit only to continually get BTFO'd all day? Christ you suck at this. Do yourself and your company a favor and stop. Now.

it's not a company. that's giving them too much credit. it's 2 leftypol discords that coordinate these posts. and most of he members are unironically overweight virgins and actual homosexuals. it's a sad state of affairs desu. i'll make an infographic of all their chats about specific posts and how and when to respond and i'll put it next to the posts themselves. been working on it for awhile and i'm almost finished. but yea, these are leftypol coordinated threads.
i encourage you to infiltrate their servers

You guys are actually the trolls - not even trolls, just antagonist. 24/7 angry shilling and taunting people that don't agree with you on the internet. Do people that disagree with you go to other boards that are more liberal and shit them up like you do the whole internet? Or, are you actually the trolls just accusing others of what you're doing?

Attached: qwrp.jpg (389x285, 42K)

You're retarded

They're paid to do it, look up Shareblue

this is exactly why Jow Forumsacks are superior debators tho. we face constant ideaological scruntiny from all angles while liberals and normies never do. our ideas are tested and forged in the fires of constant debate while their arguments aren't ever tested beyond their own hypothetical strawman they create.

this feels different. share blue were hacks getting paid. these are mostly legit channers

it's not shareblue tho. shareblue is here for sure, but these types of threads are leftypol international discord coordinated. trust me.
shareblue is here tho they just fit in better. it's not "orange nigger lmao", as gay as they are they aren't that stupid.
a lot of shareblue is demoralization and dsinfo. also eceleb threads

Food for liberals
The great thing is we all know it’s rat poison but the liberals being rats can’t help it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Campaign_Reform_Act
Prohibits foreign nationals from making expenditures to benefit or hinder any political candidate.

dictionary.com/browse/expenditure
>expenditure
>the act of expending something
Someone (Russia) paid the plane tickets to get those Russian nationals to Trump Tower. And someone (Russia) spent resources gathering the information they were offering to Trump.

Feel free to grasp at some more straws.

Attached: brutal.png (600x600, 387K)

>he forgot the meeting was set up by a dem

>Implying that matters
Send him to jail, too.

>wants Jow Forums to be a hugbox a la reddit

get thicker skin

thank you for finally googling what you were talking about
wouldn't the law you provided cover the steele dossier and all involved with it? any money Steele spent would also fall under this, in addition to foreign campaign donations to any campaign, correct?

Since you don't seem to be aware, using an underscore to imitate UNDERLINING something dates back far further than fucking reddit. Grow a brain, fucktard.

>muh Steele dossier
Yes and yes.

Unfortunately for you, that dossier isn't the only piece of evidence that was used to justify opening the initial investigation into Trump/Russia collusion. So if you were planning on using that to undermine the legitimacy of the investigation, well, too bad.

>yes your meme flag is the only proof I need spic

no i wasn't actually. i was asking if i understood the law correctly and those too would fall under its scope.
idk why you think i'm some trump loving cuck. he's been a huge dissapointment of what he could have been. i'm just not some sperg who has to say "orange cheeto hitler" either.
and yea so steele and everybody involved with him would also fall under the scope of that law. so it sounds like if Trump goes down, a lot of our FBI, DNC & RNC, and some congressmen will go down too. there were a lot of people involved with the steele dossier.

the fisa judge said without the dossier she wouldn't have granted access to spying

liberals being this desperate desperate

Attached: muh russia.png (836x738, 899K)

This thread is dildoes and OP is the King of Dildoes. No one in the world is denying the meeting didn't happen, Trump is saying the meeting itself was NOT ILLEGAL. Don Jr didn't get (provably) information that could be used against Clinton, which won't matter because Trump won anyway

>The purpose of the meeting was for the Trump camp to obtain information from the Russians to use against Clinton. That is illegal
It isn't. You're pointing to a law about "defraud" the United States. Asking someone (anyone) who isn't an US citizen if they know anything about Hillary Clinton that might be politically useful does not defraud the United States.

I can't seem to find a source to that claim. Care to provide one?

>Implying I'm going to fall for that
Nice try, Trumpbab.

>legal experts
when you have to say legal experts instead of lawyers is because you have a giant pile of nothing

Right in line with his previous tweets.

What's the issue here?

Attached: IMG_20180805_171532.jpg (1440x992, 132K)

>Asking someone (anyone) who isn't an US citizen if they know anything about Hillary Clinton
Except that's not how things went. Russians made the approach. They offered the dirt. Jr accepted. That is illegal.

Did you read the page you linked? It doesn't say a damn thing about a foreign entity. It takes about FRAUD. Even if Don Jr. got information, that is not FRAUD. No one is alleging that this law has been violated, at all.
>Don Jr didn't get (provably) information that could be used against Clinton,
Even if he had, that's not illegal and it happens in every election cycle.

>Except that's not how things went. Russians made the approach. They offered the dirt. Jr accepted. That is illegal.
Why?
"Hey Trump we have some information about Hillary you might find useful"
How does that defraud the United States in any way?
By the same token, if some Saudi prince had said to Hillary "Hey there is something I think you should know about Trump" that would appear to be perfectly legal as well.

>To even suggest that working with a foreign power to influence an election somehow isn't illegal

Good thing no POTUS candidate actually hired a dude that hired a law firm that hired a Brit spy who then worked with his Russia bros to compile a dossier that was then used by the FBI to spy on someone. Cause if that did happen it would be very much illegal.

shit tier buzzfeed intern makes post

this i would love a source on that fisa claim i think i remember it but can't be sure.
and fall for what? wtf. are you now saying that i'm incorrect and that law would not apply to the steele dossier too? stop being a sperg if you want to be taken seriously

>accepted
Accepted what, a meeting.

Not saying it's great. But it sure the fuck isn't illegal.

>stop being a sperg if you want to be taken seriously
What if I don't want to be taken seriously, huh? Sucks for you.

>Why?
Judicial precedent.

>trump lies about it giving Don Jr a prepared statement
>trump camp has been flip flopping ever since
Im with Trump and everything but sometimes he need to get his shit straight

Yes it is, you dumb fuck.

Not getting the information doesn't suddenly make it ok.

>Judicial precedent.
Such as?

>Judicial precedent
Gonna need sauce, senpai

Give us a case. Full title would be nice.

transition.fec.gov/law/litigation/bluman.shtml

Never said it was OK.
Said it wasn't illegal.

Still waiting on that sauce.....

>he did it TOO!!
admission of guilt from whom?

Here is comes lads - the judicial precedent that will eternally BTFO us all.

>transition.fec.gov/law/litigation/bluman.shtml
....and it's about giving money.

we should actually thank russia for exposing all the illegal shit democrats did. i don't care if he colluded lol

The case you speak of is monetary contributions to a campaign. That's what they mean by "contributions". You can make this fairly obvious to yourself by reading the final paragraph. Specifically this section:
> “It is fundamental to the definition of our national political community that foreign citizens do not have a constitutional right to participate in, and thus may be excluded from, activities of democratic self-government.”
Think about that quote for a moment. Do you REALLY think the fucking Supreme Court is saying "gosh, foreign entities can't give someone information"? You're fucking delusional if you do.

>The opinion listed several examples of activities that foreign citizens may be barred from: voting, serving as jurors, working as police or probation officers and teaching at public schools.

Oh ffs. That's not what this is about.

Try again....

he can just pardon himself.

Heh you’re just mad no one cares about your shithole. Know this: Trump has 6 more years, and we are gonna make you independent. Sorry beaners are no longer allowed to be parasites.

>what law

>>grasping at straws
>Adorable.
nigger, you retarded?

fpbp

also 1 post by shill ID