If being gay is genetic wouldn't it not exist because 2 men can't pass on genes

If being gay is genetic wouldn't it not exist because 2 men can't pass on genes

Attached: 1533447933705.jpg (540x405, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/police-investigate-after-swastika-found-painted-in-gay-village-in-despicable-hate-crime/ar-BBLwD9s?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC40074/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Xq28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off kike

Being gay isn’t genetic in the sense that it gets passed down through generations. It’s a defect that can happen to anyone.

historically a lot of gay men have needed to stay in the closet and marry and have children anyway based on society. other are bisexual and can still marry and pass on the genes

>Democrat
No, you fuck off kike.

downies have piss-poor fertility, why are there still downies in the world?

Gay is a result of molestation. Look up the stats. It's undeniable.

That's a massive assumption and terrible logic. See for why.
In addition, you don't think that homosexuals and "bisexuals" have children? Look at fucking Anthony Perkins and Yukio Mishima. They both had kids and were gayer than AIDS. Especially back in the day, lots of guys would get married and have kids to foster an image, then go out every night to the gay bathhouse.

Gays reproduce by child molestation.

Attached: TRAITORS REWARD.png (512x493, 339K)

homosexuality is communism
change my mind

that's right, which is why pedophiles who rape infants and children are the source of homosexuals

kill yourself fag.

Fags are made not born.

Mental illnesses are often genetic. Issue isn’t whether a dick in the ass is natural but if it is healthy with benefits for society.

doesn't need to be the gays, who are passing on the genes, could be their brothers and sisters who are doing the passing on.

Kys please

If they are they will be aborted when a genetic cause is found

Care to explain your issue with any of what I said? Those are all bulletproof, non-debatable facts. Don't like facts?

you assume that a gay man cant make a woman pregnant

obviously you are a shill

first post is most correct post.

Ignoring the shill post of course, since shill posts don't count.

I know plenty of gay guys who also fuck women.

Attached: 465CC43F00000578-5083701-image-a-60_1510714550806.jpg (634x793, 104K)

Not like you fuckers actually care, but it's called "Genetic Altruism". In the past gays (especially men) contributed to their family's well being. If you help 3 of your nieces and nephews survive then you have passed on more of YOUR genes than having one child of your own. It also helps to have one person who is "expendable" in a large family, for instance to become a soldier. That's also why the chances of a woman producing a gay son goes UP for every son she has already birthed.

The only degenerate thing about gays (now) is that they live for themselves and use that "no children / double male income" on frivolous shit instead of helping their family.

Everything in evolution has (or had) a purpose. Just because you are too stupid to know what it is doesn't mean it's not there.

(Also traps are gay)

Attached: traps_are_gay.jpg (1200x1600, 529K)

I'm really scared of passing it on because of this. I hate gay culture and the LGBT movement, considering on getting a wife. I'm a soft guy and I wouldn't be able to discipline kids effectively though. I would hate for my child to be a turbo-dyke or an angry leftist homo.

this guy gets it

The genes that make people gay can still be transferred through recessive genes and through females genes.

Faggots are made, not born

people are born with sexual organs.
it makes them genetically able to have sex with anything they want.
being gay is not genetic. its a choice.
You can have a choice to fuck an electrical outlet or an asshole or even better.. a vagina!

we apperenly have a gay village here in canada
msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/police-investigate-after-swastika-found-painted-in-gay-village-in-despicable-hate-crime/ar-BBLwD9s?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignout

Damn here is a side I haven’t heard before and is actually intriguing. Got any more info? Not saying I believe it but worth investigating.

Because lesbian women can't get pregnant right?

Nah you're asking too many questions. We're just supposed to believe that millions of people are somehow magically fucked in their genes in such a way that it makes it impossible to reproduce, literally the deciding factor of all evolution for millions of years. You're supposed to believe that somehow these mentally deranged faggots are equals when in fact (if they claim the "gene" stupidity) they are, by definition, inferior in every aspect to a heterosexual individual given their "genetic mutation." In reality, we know it's not genetic at all, homosexuality absolutely correlates to environmental stimulus, not genetic abnormalities (hence why no one can find a "gay gene" after the entire human genome has been completely mapped for years now), and that faggots most often "reproduce" by molesting children or offering up drugs to youth and raping them as well in their early teens/high school years. Look up how many faggots are in SF and overlay it with how many meth and heroin addicts there are in SF. They absolutely correlate.

Attached: antifagrobologic.jpg (301x400, 23K)

So it's just a matter of time before the gay goes away

it's a recessive trait, you can carry it without it expressing.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x417, 23K)

It surely isn't genetic and yes you have great way of thinking.

>Gay is a result of molestation. Look up the stats. It's undeniable

this

Homosexuals molest children at a rate of 20:1 compared to heterosexuals

Gays rape and create more gays. I know a kid who got raped in a spa, back when he was in his early teens, he likes men now

Show us exactly where on the human genome, you think this fairly tale "gay gene" exists precisely. We've properly mapped the genetic markers for alcoholism, so surely a trait exponentially more bio-centric (ie where to stick my cock) would have a greater presence on the human genome. Yet, no one's discovered anything even pointing to that on the human genome since Watson and Crick discovered DNA. Really makes you think. I want to hear your precise answer because I'm almost 100% sure you've never set foot inside a lab aside from your high school chemistry, you're just parroting bullshit.

Birth defect.

Mental illness.

Pick one.

Xq28
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x400, 52K)

>Wikipedia
Not even once. It's strange you can't name any academic source, just a source that can be manipulated and subverted by literally anyone on the planet. Really makes ya think.

Genes can give benefit to one gender and detriment to other. So hypothetical gay gene can make women more aroused by men and piggyback in them. Big jaw gene makes for strong sons but unattractive woman. Etc.

Lower testosterone count could be genetic though.

Same reasons some people are born sterile fucknuckle.

There are links at the bottom of the page, did you even look at it?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC40074/

Literally nothing in that article that even hints at it being a "gay gene", try again.

Post something that's academic, not Salon-tier bullshit. We'll wait faggot.

let me google that for you
lmgtfy.com/?q=Xq28

it can be a recessive gene user, google that

So you have no actual academic source and you're too ashamed to even post the names of the sources you claim to have. Really gets the ol noggin joggin. Fuck off with your faggot propaganda and until you can post an .edu or even a .gov then you can kys because no one's falling for your wack-ass cocksucking agenda, you fucking queer.

theres a lot of gay dads out there who hate their wives cause they'll never be as pretty as them