Is Tyler based?

>you will never be Tyler with roasties literally throwing themselves at you begging for your dick

Feels bad man. Being redpilled is nice, but deep dicking sluts 24/7 has its appeal as well. Have we missed a vital part of life?

Attached: DWyO05i.jpg (996x1461, 255K)

If a woman does that, she's done it for countless other men. If you want hpv and crabs, go ahead.

What is going on.

Tyler is getting laid obviously

See here's the thing about Jow Forums. You're ALL dudes. There are like, six women here. The vast VAST majority of women understand that this is where lonely terrified man-children go when they're too scared to examine the poor choices they've made, and want someone -- ANYONE -- to blame for the shitty state of their life.

Once you get up from behind your keyboard, put your dick back in your pants, and try to survive on your wits and your charm, you'll find that women everywhere can see right through you. You're not going to be deep-dicking ANYONE.

Meanwhile, I got off /b/ around the time I turned 19, took up running, started reading the Times to get some media that wasn't full of hate & fear... ran into a cute girl, dated for a while, and was totally open about my past as a shit-poster. She got me to some therapy, we found a group of supportive friends, got married... life's pretty good not being a redpilled manbaby.

Pic related: it's a $500 lingerie set my wife bought with her Christmas bonus at work. She wears it under her regular outfits at work when she wants to get fucked in the ass, and buddy, I oblige her.

Attached: Black_Angela_dress_1024x1024.jpg (620x856, 50K)

>the Times to get some media that wasn't full of hate & fear

Subtle like a brick to the face, here's your (you), kek.

having anal sex pretty much proves you're a kike

God like pasta

No one stable uses the word buddy. Nice b8 m8.

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-210240.jpg (1000x1086, 421K)

having no sex at all pretty much proves you're an incel cuck

>implying I'll give you a (you) No.181290312

>incel

enjoy your UTI sodomite

better to have no sex at all than be riddled with disease

>we
fuck off with your "misery loves company" bullshit

post feet or leave liar

I bet they're better than yeast infections

Attached: 1530132158472.gif (312x234, 2.85M)

These basic bitches ain't even on Tyler's radar. Tyler goes his own way.

I was a teenager in the late 80's early 90's.
Everybody got laid who showed up. Maybe not all the time, but everybody got some action. I don't even know of anybody from my high school who doesn't have kids who didn't die in a freak accident.
Even the retarded kid has a wife.
Your sexual drought is from remote socialization.
Every time you're online trying to put work in on a women, you're in public, in front of people. That's not how we're supposed to do shit. You're supposed to break a women off from the pack and deal with her 1-1 alone.
Yes you're missing a vital part of life, you'll never get this time back, and your youth is when the titties are all perky, soon enough they will droops dejectedly towards the ground, girls will develop horrible skin, you'll have to stop fucking to pee if you go too long, young sex is the best, while there is still some mystery and wonder and the never ending font of passion that rages in your youth. Do not miss prime time.
Memes are fun but if your time here is spent INSTEAD of living a life, you're fucking up something that you can never ever have again.
You can have both, you're going to have to learn discipline some day, might as well start early.

degenerates get the rope

who is this tyler kid btw

Who?

Things that never happened the pasta

>started reading the Times
You were so doing well up until that part. The power of bait is supposed to come from its subtleties. Can't even rate m8.

All the chads of my high school gained 300lbs shortly after being out, (the Stacey's did as well) theres more to life than fucking some brainless THOT