Why are Russians so good at pretending to be Americans but not the other way around...

Why are Russians so good at pretending to be Americans but not the other way around? 1 in 3 American flags on this board could be Russian agents or Russian diaspora with the clear agenda of destabilizing the US and you would never know because all they have to do is scream about minorities and jews to distract you.

Attached: (((americans))).jpg (600x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didnt know all Americans looked like home depo parking lot heroin addicts

It's to blend in with the far-right fringe, the affinity group they most naturally align with.

They fooled their own children. They can easily fool you.

>Andrey Bezrukov (ru) (Russian: Aндpeй Бeзpyкoв, alias Donald Howard Heathfield) and Yelena Vavilova (Russian: Eлeнa Baвилoвa, alias Tracey Lee Ann Foley) admitted being both Russian citizens and Russian agents.[65] The agents have two sons, Alexander and Timothy, who were, at the time of their parents' arrest, aged 16 and 20.[57] The sons are adamant that they had no inkling of their parents' real identities;[66] unnamed US officials say, without providing evidence, that the parents had revealed their true identities to the elder son long before the arrest.[2]

Attached: 5858567.png (321x242, 120K)

What other country does something as intense as this? I'm thinking China, but Chinese agents are easily recognizeable. Russians are not, because these Russians trained to look, speak and act like Americans all their lives.

>Vladimir Guryev (Russian: Bлaдимиp Гypьeв,[55] alias Richard Murphy) and Lidiya Guriyeva (Russian: Лидия Гypьeвa, alias Cynthia Murphy) were Russian agents in New Jersey.[65] Lidiya Guriyeva attended school in the United States, receiving two undergraduate degrees from New York University and an MBA from Columbia Business School.[78] In 2009, Cynthia Murphy developed contacts in New York City financial circles as a means to obtain details about the global gold market.[79] Lidiya was trying to cultivate a relationship with Alan Patricof, a venture capitalist who co-chaired Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential bid, with her handlers telling her to "try to build up relations little by little."[80] Lidiya Guriyeva was Vice President of Morea Financial Services in New York

Attached: 646443.png (311x240, 114K)

They even pretend to be Hispanic. These are the people who are your right wing saviors, Jow Forums:

>In 1983, "Juan Lazaro" married Vicky Peláez. Peláez was a television reporter in Peru, and a columnist at El Diario La Prensa in New York City. In her writings, Peláez often criticized US policy in Latin America, and supported "liberation" movements in those countries. In 1985, Peláez and "Lazaro" moved to New York with her son from a previous relationship.[58]

"Juan Lazaro" wrote a 1990 article for a European publication that spoke "glowingly" of the Shining Path guerrilla movement.[59] He was described as a "journalist and anthropologist" in the 1998 book Women and Revolution: Global Expression, for which he was a contributing author.[60] Vasenkov studied at the New School for Social Research and taught a class on Latin American and Caribbean Politics at Baruch College for one semester during the 2008-2009 school year as an adjunct professor.[61] According to The New York Times June 29, 2010, report, Vasenkov was a vocal opponent of American foreign policy in class: "He maintained that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were a money-making ploy for corporate America. He praised President Hugo Chávez of Venezuela and disparaged President Álvaro Uribe of Colombia as a pawn for paramilitary groups that have broad control over drug trafficking."

Your right wing saviors that are going to help you in the upcoming civil war by assisting you in killing your lefty countrymen. Kek

Attached: 75656.png (298x241, 107K)

Americans are, like, so easy to imitate.

I'm Russian and I've assimilated pretty easily, most people say "you don't look Russian" when I mention that I am. It's also kinda confusing for some people because my first name is spelled the Slavic way rather than the Latin way, some people look at my name when it's spelled the Russian way and don't connect the dots that it's me.

Attached: 15303911348690.png (820x1100, 188K)

I can't stand it when people say "like" like you just did

top left is cute

>1 in 3 American flags on this board could be Russian agents

1 in 4 American flags on this board could be niggers pretending to be white.

1 in 2 American flags on this board could be SJW posting bullshit.

1 in 4 American flags on this board could be Mossad agents.

1 in 1 OPs on this board could be retarded.

The irony is its you fags who want multiculturalism. But of course you're too low IQ to realize your own double standards. Our boarders have been bombarded with foreign agents from all countries but all you can think about is Russia because they are white.

>implying jews arent terrible
sage

Never miss an opportunity to be a dick

I really don't care since I prefer Russians to third world trash that has no idea how to behave like a civilized person.
Every time I see a Somalian I want to murder the ugly fuck right then and there, All the fucking shitkskins with thick accents need to be murdered. If you want the Russians out then I want all your shitskins out. They are doing more damage to our country than the Russians could ever hope to. If it's about fucking over whitey then you can go fuck yourself. I'd invite Russian nukes to wipe us all out before accepting a shitskin takeover.

It's, like, so pernicious. I mean, like, everyone here, like, does it.

this reminds me of a russian last week at the park, wearing a commiefornia shirt.

russians actually think california is part of russia.

>Murphy

You are the reason the Democratic party will not exist in 5 years.

>Every time I see a Somalian I want to murder the ugly fuck right then and there

somalians are actually considered the best looking in africa.

I'm sure it was just a souvenir

Russians need to be gassed

Attached: mac.jpg (165x306, 9K)

eww, look at that nasty couple. looks like the type of scum in toronto who give out hate-filled glares to whites. the type of people that make me think "what awful race is THAT?"

How do you know I'm not Russian?

I have eyeballs. I dont need a russian to tell me whats going on.

I'm quite sure propagandists in Russia spread the idea that California is leased to the United States, and the lease is about to expire.

Google "Fort Ross"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California

Attached: bulgarian.jpg (220x190, 12K)

ew. russians. fucking ice niggers.

Why are you faggots so insane?

Attached: predictthis.jpg (960x471, 124K)