Why do asians say they are oppressed?

why do asians say they are oppressed?

when they are so much more privileged than black people?

Attached: oppression2.jpg (720x969, 156K)

>can't coexist with civil people
>can't live up to unattainable worth ethic
>can't save money
>doesn't know how to be parents
>librarian tells me to stfu
>jews make me rap for shekels
>why we niggas can't have nice shiet
>too poor to afford lawn services or basic recreational activities
>our fatmama eats everything
>nobody likes our weed stink and musk
>gangsta rap made me do it

want to feel opressed other than having squinty eyes

more successful doesn't mean more privileged you cuck

>buys into 'privilege' mentality
>calls others cucks

HAHAHAHAHAFAGGOT.jpeg

Also, asian people are able to do what they want because they have good IQ's. Everything comes back to IQ. Black people are stupid.

How are they oppressed when they are half the world's population and Anglos-Saxons about 10%

Most know how well they have it and don't want anything to do with SJW hysteria. And they generally make a conscious decision to live around upper middle class whites.

Oppression in America is the fakest shit I've ever heard, stop complaining mutts

This is a cherrypick. Asian men are often successful and high paid, despite of that, they get stereotyped as imasculine and weak in the west, even though they really just care about serving their families and communities above getting mad gainz and playing sports. A lot of asians have started to serve in the military too.

Meanwhile, niggers don't do shit except fight and steal for the most part, and they get treated like it. Notice how the left put obama in before ever pushing an asian for office though.

Democrats are a female supremacist party. There's quite a few priviliges for women in their platform. This is a new thought for me but I think Asian men resent the mating dominance of white men among their own women. They're getting absolutely killed with the breakdown of forced monogamy. By the numbers they should be far more red pilled than they are. School bullying propably doesn't help in embracing masculine virtues.

>Notice how the left put obama in before ever pushing an asian for office though.

I don't know what it is, but as a group a lot of asians don't seem to have the loudmouthed bullshitting skills to make it into either management or politics.

Why does it never talk about WHY niggers are treated that way?

Niggers are prone to violence.

Niggers are stupid.

Niggers commit crime.

Niggers don't understand anything complicated.

Niggers don't understand pretty much anything.

Attached: price_of_freedom.png (720x730, 82K)

We're with you whitey.

Don't genocide yourselves. Then the left will come for us.

Anyone else smell a rat?

Attached: Merchant - detected.gif (450x450, 771K)

Obama is half white

>standford
Too bad she couldn’t get into Hardvard

Or Yadle

???
Who? Where?

Nobody in this country is oppressed, and they haven't been ever. Niggers' "oppression" was the result of their own actions, minorities in this country are treated better than minorities in any society in human history.
This applies to spics too, I don't remember them being thrown in chains. How exactly are they even close to being oppressed? Fuck these people

there are literal 6 year olds being thrown in cages.

they aren't 6 yr olds

>Muh brown children
Womp womp.

Find an argument other than pic related and blame the parents for bringing their kids along on a dangerous and illegal journey.

Attached: tumblr_mhu1qqj9rb1qh59n0o1_500.gif (500x270, 800K)

That meme is great for my black twitter.

> sounds jewish.
yellow goyim not welcome.

Attached: merchant.gif (504x566, 12K)

the actual six year olds are being plowed by democrat pedo rapists. then eaten by their party masters after the large donors have drained them of their blood.

Attached: merchant-lizard.png (499x583, 291K)

They aren’t Americans.

Obama is half Jewish.

Attached: Nose Breakthrough.png (184x144, 6K)

Now compare Asians to Whites and you will see how infinitely oppressed Asians are.

It's become a mark of pride to be opressed among liberals. The most "oppressed" group are given the social freedom to speak as if they are a wise master of any subject that has to do with racism. All because "you don't know how it feels because you aren't them." So no one can argue against them without liberal cucks barging in to defend them constantly.

Right now the holy grail is a black woman. They're at the bottom of society. You can tell by the way colleges scramble and fight each other over the right to give her their acceptance letter.
It pissed me off when a billboard advertising a charity for veterans had a black woman who was a obvious actor in military garb. Most charities show a recipient of the charity to sympathise with. They couldn't fucking pull a elderly white man from a VA that are the majority of Veterans.

Luckily the majority of Americans are sick of the virtue signaling crap. To the point a large company actually had a massive drop in sales recently because of their virtue signaling. Can't remember which one it was.

*Harvard Law School

>Standford
whoever made this picture is a fucking retard

Attached: Merchant - Shapiro.jpg (269x249, 8K)

We can all be victims

>Implying privilege is an actual concept.
>Implying it's a concept that's based on race rather than education.

standford

they aren't americans so who gives a shit

Oh look a jew divide and conquer thread. Just in time too since that black woman on twitter was suspended for swaping "white" with "jew" on the tweets.