Africa and the middle east should be recolonized

They are incapable of building a prosperous nation , they have tried and failed after becoming independant
Now they are comming in million to europe to live under european rule again
Is time to put and end to this madness and do the right thing recolonize them
It will be better for us and for them too, they would be prey of china or another nations that would plunde them without building a stable society

Attached: europe-africa-region-political-divisions-map-area-geographical-location-globe-59954363.jpg (694x900, 111K)

If europe rearm it could take all of the middle east and africa in less than 10 years and there is little that the overexpanded usa could do

just looking at the map and how much useless resorces in the hands of literal babons ....
This land would be much better in our hands

european imperialism was the only hope of a completely developed world
ameriniggers fucked that up ofc

>china will plunder them
and why would I care exactly?

Because we can built a simbiotic relation good for both of us

i'm pretty sure my country functions well , maybe it was the ottomans , since we were the only middle eastern/north african country not to be ruled by the cockroaches

No. we need an international extremination camp for all inmigrants around the world

Not good enought when there are million of your kind spread all over europe and you cant built nothing more than a south american tier country

>enought
i'm gonna have to sage your thread friend

The reason we're in this multicultural sinkhole right now is because we already tried that exact thing.
>hey guys, what if we took a million negros and forced them to live in our white country? that couldn't possibly come back to bite us in a century or two, right?
I don't get how dense you globalists have to be to make the same mistake twice. Whites and Blacks can't live together, they don't want to live together and what happens when we live together is that racial tension starts to build until the other gets the fuck out. It only takes ONE revolt or civil rights movement and suddenly you're surrounded by millions of aggrieved blacks that all want gibs, or worse.

The only answers are ethnopluralism and complete genocide.

the mayority of european think that the colonialism was a bad when it was the best thing to happen to this countries, thats the problem they are completely brainwashed

China’s already working on it

>They would be prey of china or another nations

The chinks can't deal with them. See Empire of Dust...

IMO we quarantine the area, outlaw Islam and Marxism in the West... That being said Satan controls the world and these easy steps will never be taken.. Even nuking the Muslims and Africans would be better than what we're currently doing, but alas, Satan.

It was working perfectly and all african.... developing in their own nation without the necesity to came to our countries , if anything it was too short, if only europeans would have stay 100 years more all of them would be developed and wouldnt be in the necesity to came here

Your country doesnt function well when half of it is in France destroying fucking France u retard. Your country/men are a pestilence on the French

Europeans never truly colonized Africa in the first place. More Africans live in Europe, than the other way around. Influenced would be a more apt descriptor; but whites, being autistically insecure as they are, always have to try to word history to make them out to be KANGZ. Setting up businesses in Africa is one thing, actually settling and living on the continent is something most whites are simply not cut out for.

They are like they converted south africa in the most prosperous and developed nation of the continent

Id live on the Coast if I could surf.

Fucking Canada should just invade the African coastline Im tired of living in this frozen hell

Just looking at it now.. Bunch of useless countries. What a fucking waste

Inflluenced ?when they mayority of africans speak some european language, their countries are based and created not by ethnic or cultural identity but based on the power structure of european nation compeating with eachother

Not really, africa has a annual economic growth of around 9%, it will take time but poverty in africa will decrease.

And colonization never decreases poverty.

3.1% pib growth more or less like usa now when they are botton tier , those number are pathetic

sorry nigger but africa was already becoming a decent place to be in under european rule
it will now take them at least a century to get to asia's level even

>And colonization never decreases poverty.
It can if you do it like Hong Kong with land exchanged for tax free ports in hopes they provide jobs and better standards of living.

Yes thats true

At this rate not even 200 years would be enough when we could solve the problem in single generation

>my country functions well

Morocco is statistically the worst MENA country, with maybe Yemen.
You're LITERALLY the most shithole place

if we takes into account the gdp per capita (ppp or nominal) the average income, homicide rate, hdi, infrastructure, education etc. and other metric

Qatar
Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
israel
Bahrain
Oman
Turkey
Lebanon
Algeria = Tunisia
Iran
Egypt
Morocco
Irak, Libya and Syria are in war, so hard to classify them. Yemen too.

China’s already colonizing these countries by making them so reliant that they are puppet states

The only actual chinese colony is Canada, and maybe Australia.

There is way more chinese in Canada alone than the whole Africa.

But the top ones are boosted by money held by ruling class and 'workers' who don't count for anything and do all the dirty work. Thinking more about day to day for the average person. I heard good things from a friend in Tunis pre-Arab spring but it probably got worse since then. But I guess there's a big difference between Tunis and some Berber hellhole in the south.

>But the top ones are boosted by money held by ruling class
The arab native population in those countries is extremly rich, the "middle class" there is so fucking rich to a ridiculous level. The 300,000 qataris or emiratis arabs have the best life on earth.

>and 'workers' who don't count for anything and do all the dirty work
The nepalese and indians workers are NOT MENA population, they're not citizen, they're foreign workers and doesnt count obviously.

In Tunisia the average arab struggle to feed himself for a day, while the average saudi or emirati or omani is thinking about the color of his next ferrari.

There is 500 years of difference in quality of life between tunisia or jordan and saudi arabia and emirates