Forced to take Racism Test

Fuck Jow Forums what do I do?

I'm a rising freshman at a medium-size college, and I just learned that we all have to take an implicit racism test (Harvard IAT) during the course of orientation. The results are all recorded and go straight to the diversity center for storage.
I read that the best way to pass the test is by thinking of black leaders that you admire (like Nelsen Mandela or MLK), but I dislike all of them. Am I fucked?

Attached: stream_img[1].jpg (680x382, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/user/agg/blindspot/tablet.htm
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/user/agg/blindspot/indexrk.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what
what
WHAT
what the fuck is this
what

What the fuck?

Instead of taking the test just send a letter saying I’m not taking a test made by niggers

just b urself

what school?

Is this like penis inspection day at college or have you been reading the Turner Diaries again?

Just picture Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X.

Don't lie, state your opinions with confidence and those cucks at the diversity center will tremble before you. Good luck user.

Attached: 1496118713746.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Drop out and go to a less liberal school. This is fucked.

>Harvard
>paying for a meme education sorrounded by niggers, rosaries, commies and boomers
I’m sorry user

Shakespeare is black

Just put it off until your senior year. Trust me.

Incel

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/user/agg/blindspot/tablet.htm HOLY SHIT ITS REAL I THOUGHT YOU WERE MEMEING, C U C K E D

>Is this like penis inspection day
No because penis inspection day is real.

Just skip orientation. Say you were out partying. Give every lame excuse you can. They pull this type of shit because they think they can strong-arm you into everything. People submit, because of fear.

They can't keep track of everyone. They will forget about you and their statistics will do fine without you. You will be the "No Response"

Just click random shit and don't take it seriously.

>Harvard
BWAHAHAHAHA

This guys right. I didn't go to my freshman orientation either and it was fine they didn't do anything

>Marcus Garvey
>Clarence Thomas
>Sowell
>Malcolm X

Easy. Just think baste niggers

Can you get an outline or photos of this test?

implicit racism is Orwell-tier thought-crime.

also: the science is settled - black people are on average more violent and less productive than white people.

OP: dump all relevant info in thread. need specifics...

Attached: black4.png (1023x653, 271K)

Find a new school

You can take a practice version. Just jewgle 'implicit racism test (Harvard IAT)'.

It is easy to pass so long as you go slow. It becomes evident how to game it after first couple items. There is one online ypu can use as "practice".

Write the test as if you are muslim and identify as black.

You will score really high.

kill every nigger on the campus in minecraft

Absolutely fucking NOT.

Have any of your faggot nigger professors even gone as far as much as to do look more like?

>tfw my friend sent me this and I tested as very raicst

Attached: 1518558246967.jpg (1220x819, 151K)

Attached: 1529945834206.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Malcom X was pretty redpilled. He was pretty much an alt rightist but for black people.

Pierce predicted this.

Attached: MM_angry_WilliamLPierce.png (638x356, 327K)

What kind of stupid fucking test is this
Call in sick, tell them you're puking blood, they won't care enough to track you down for this horseshit.

Where the fuck is this? They can not keep your data without permission. And they certainly can't tie it to you.

I've thought about how to beat this test before.

Do a timed, delayed response with everything. Take 3 seconds to click through every answer rather than clicking instantaneously. White, black, hindu, whatever...pause and select the 'right' answer

If they piss and moan about you taking too long so what? You can't help it if you have slow reflexes. You may even get a high score and get lauded

If it's the "timed reaction test" one, sit there and let every stage time out or run for unreasonably long.
If it's one where you actually give responses, give nonsensical or absurd ones.

Do everything you reasonably can to fuck up their data without pulling aggro.

Attached: Arctic Fox.jpg (1280x800, 291K)

>diversity center
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

welp, into the gulag i go.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-05 at 7.30.57 PM.png (910x272, 30K)

game it by answering really slowly for white people with positive words, and answering really slowly for black people with negative words.

again, this is literal Bladerunner-tier thought-policing.

Attached: bladerunner_baseline.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

The online test is anonymous. There is no reason they can possibky give to justify putting your name to the test. That wouldn't pass an ethics review committee (I know from direct experience).

THIS
so glad other people remember this mainstay in early education. Overseas even!

Lie your ass off. Flow within the corrupt system, climb to the top, and destroy it. Simple.

> 1 post by this id

it felt disgusting having to associate positive words with black people
i felt like pavlov's niggerlover
the IAT is a jewish trick

>Harvard
just bring an AR15 to the school and shoot all kikes. in your defense you can say that it was in self defense since these kike faggots are rapists

Prof of Soc Psych here. The IAT is bullshit. It doesn't measure what it is supposed to measure. If you want citations, I'd be happy to provide those.

Please screenshot more! I want to see how this shit works.

Fake and gay

>It doesn't measure what it is supposed to measure
it would be worse if it did

ummm actually outing racist bigots is perfectly ethical and any 'ethics committe' would agree. not punishing nazis is how nazis gain power, read a book, white boy.

what the actual fuck

Attached: Capture.png (1659x1650, 440K)

>(((ethics review committee)))
>leaf
it really is a shame that the day of the rake is just a folk tale

Attached: technically vegans.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Why?

why do you want colleges to be able to identify racists/wrongthinkers

Tell them that you was kangz in Wakaunda

I don't, but they claim it does measure some implicit bias, and ignore the actual science.

I wish I got into Harvard. This college is a shit-tier liberal arts school.

I didn't want to skip orientation because of the memories, but I might have to. I'm concerned I'll be under suspicion, but it's probably better than taking it.

That might be a decent strategy. I'll probably be labeled slightly racist, but it's better than answering honestly.

I could, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I didn't even know that we were having this test, until a couple of upperclassmen told me about it. I called the school and they confirmed we were taking it during orientation.

too late for that

thanks for the advice

>black leaders that you admire (like Nelsen Mandela or MLK)
wew, sure is blue pilled in here

W-what

Attached: 1532978060251.gif (364x489, 526K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-05 at 7.41.51 PM.png (1175x554, 55K)

that's fine
it's better if they take the test seriously and reject a bunch of good goys on accident
let them think it's real

Black crime almost equal to nigeria. It really IS true what they say here.

>my sides

That's not very Just.

I just took it and got moderate implicit racism, uh-oh

wtf does mean?

Attached: Marxist brainwashing.png (728x503, 19K)

Purposely botch the test so it makes you look like the next Hitler.

So apparently white people tend be described by good words.

Attached: hmm.png (882x158, 14K)

don't care t b h

>implicit racism test
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/user/agg/blindspot/indexrk.htm

o/

Attached: fake_quote_taytay_hate.png (1600x1000, 1.03M)

Ha. This is fucked.

Attached: 1532383795060.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

I'm sure you don't.

Just answer honestly and in the spirit of Jow Forums. If they do anything, tell them you're a recent muslim convert and turn it into them being racist.

incredibly easy to fake once you how it works.

unironically this

>Your data suggest a weak automatic preference for White People over Black People.
>tfw your unconscious mind is less racist than you are

Attached: Fusk.jpg (768x432, 34K)

>I didn't want to skip orientation because of the memories
You will miss absolutely nothing. It will be all masturbatory ultra-lefty feel good talk. You'll be much happier skipping your orientation.

Purposely pause longer when deciding on the white options
I win the test such an easy fix when the only metric is time
>first try im smarter than Harvard niggers

Attached: racist card.png (1464x589, 17K)

I went as fast as I can and desu I fucking hate niggers
This test is shit

Attached: 3A6E1290-1D9A-4286-BAC3-84854DC1971F.png (750x1334, 94K)

>diversity center
Nice bait. No such place exists, that's not even thinly-veiled Orwellian shit you didn't even try.

So when do we get to start killing Jews?

>n/Inc3ly
>Inc3l
>incel in ID
>pays for abuse
>"WAAAAAH COLLEGE IS ABUSING ME HELP"
You're a fucking idiot for signing up in the first place. You've already wasted this much money, time to lawyer up and sue for civil rights violations.

Archive! ARCHIVE!!! A R C H I V E!!!

Attached: 1460542043952.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

>the absolute state of Burgerland

Attached: 1533393172378.jpg (1435x597, 290K)

Yes, it is. Figured it out right away. Got a neutral score.

Always err on the side of like, these things are pointless once you know it's use

Haha yeah, fuck going to space

Every university has "diversity centers" now. Sometimes called multicultural resource centers or other similar names. They exist.

t. Former university admin worker

Impressive, must be really hard to detect racism when its modern definition is non-falsifiable and imaginary.

Attached: 13366_4643dd49216b67d9c617ceb260e45684.jpg (733x412, 55K)

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Black People over White People

- uncanny. its like harvard is reading my mind. this kind of accuracy is why so many harvard ppl are in government

It's not too late user fucking leave that place. Is dealing with all that shit worth the student loan debt?

just enter random and inconsistent values nobody is going to care if they think you're a autistic and can't pass some anti white bullshit test. There's probably 4k other freshmen taking the test they're not going to care.

You obviously have never attended a public state university in the United States. I attend one of the largest public schools in the country (UCF). We have an area called "Pride commons" where "POC and other oppressed people" can feel safe.

you should feel lucky this isn't forced down your throat desu

Attached: 1532996744337.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Archive this shit, nog.

Don't they just test your reaction speed?
Either play dump and take your time (~half a second) with each answer or klick almost randomly.

Proof? Show the document instructing this or you're a lying faggot.

OP is the weakest link ty other burger

>One explanation we offer is not supported by evidence
fucking faggot ass kikes

Attached: Fuck_niggers.png (891x1040, 48K)

wait i lied OP is still a fag, this is just a link to the test, not proof that it's necessary or that the results are stored.

>made by niggers
it was made by jews buddy