Latina?

In Canada we don't get a lot of female brown folks besides a few in the oil patch. What has been Jow Forums experience with them?

Attached: latina.jpg (200x252, 8K)

There's an ok amount in Toronto, and i fucking love them. Im kinda jealous of the US desu. They really like white guys, I've bleached my fair share but in my experience they are kinda controlling and manipulative

>don't get a lot of female brown folks
Don't go to Toronto very often, do ya?
I'd say she's niggertino.

its not bleaching if they dont get pregnant, leaf

big, fat asses with an attitude the same size. but they're more loyal than white bitches, if more outwardly passionate/angry/emotional.

They look good when they’re 20, but by the time they’ve had a kid they look like bridge trolls.

Look at the mother, that’s gonna be your wife.

Stick to Europeans

Posting the thumbnail....

Sage in all fields

nigger when they come in mass numbers they're are fucking unbearably miserable

god damn beaners turning my country into mexico

My last two, long-time girlfriends were Brazilian. One from Curitiba and the other from Minas Gerais. They were both overly dramatic and crazy IMO. It’s not worth the hassle. They grow up on these dumbass novellas and believe that relationships should follow in a similar suit. They were very religious and loyal, but would pick a fight when they were bored or emotional. Also, I’m a very cold, detached guy so they both vaguely claimed that I was emotionally abusive(not their words). Just steer clear dude. It’s not worth it in the long run.

They have giant vaginas and weigh over 200lbs as soon as they graduate high school.

they are a race of janitors who are remarkably untidy in their own private lives.

they are shaped like fire hydrants.

Attached: solidarity.jpg (685x741, 96K)

Yeah you guys say blacked when white women date black men, i thought itd be the same. Either way, I'm planning on bleaching one

>What has been Jow Forums experience with them?
fat
very fat and no good english

New Mexican here.

Been dating my Latina girlfriend for six months and already want to put a ring on it.

She's sweet, passionate, and just hands down everything a woman should be. just don't fucking piss her off that stereotype is fucking true.

Where in Canada are you?
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

>I'm planning on bleaching one

why though? you want your male heir to be nick fuentes?

Attached: 1499047418833.jpg (249x262, 42K)

Btw if you go to Toronto, its a pretty big mix, if you go to Winnipeg you find Filipinos, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver have chinks. So yeah theres places to find brown chicks. Big cities only tho

i know that mexicans are fucking ugly as sin. seriously one of the ugliest races of people on earth. black people are better looking than them

I hate you mapleniggers more than beaners

Yes!

Women in general are over dramatic but latin females take it to a whole new level

that ass is deformed you disgusting nigger normal women arent like that

Yeah cus I really give a shit what you think, buddy.

Smashed plenty of Latinas (Puerto Ricans, Mexicans etc.), but would never marry one. Too many cultural differences between Europeans and their Mestizo culture, plus most Latinas look worse than a beaten up car with 200,000 miles at 30. Crazy mad jealous too. Fuck that shit. Besides, why would you want your kids to look like beaners?

>we don't get a lot of female brown folks

nigga open your fucking eyes

Toronto is New Dehli

Ontario is brown as fuck

Wrong sir

hes not talking about females.
hes talking about bleaching his asshole for his bull.

P much only the GTA is

All the other large Ontario cities like Niagara, St Catharines, London, Windsor, Sudbury, Hamilton, Kingston are all quite white

When I landed in Toronto last year I thought I got on the wrong plane and landed in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Toronto is browner than a turd.

Best sex ever (cums like I'm a sex god, no condom, cant wait til she gets pregnant), trad, feminine, bad english so no bitching and nagging, just sex and cuddles