Preppy

What do you guys think about the preppy style?
Is it something we should strive for?

Attached: 78c8a5bd474c352f174396b50ce9c10b--preppy-men-preppy-style.jpg (705x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ly75lfULpA
amazon.com/Class-Through-American-Status-System/dp/0671792253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533091263&sr=8-1&keywords=Class" by Paul Fussell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...no.
because we're not in high school

Be your own person
>groups himself

I’m Italian-American trash from East Boston. I wear track suits everywhere. Fuck this preppy shit.

Attached: 3b197bcb7c1e3f9b25debb7fae417838.jpg (500x750, 55K)

fuck the preppy style, it's a symbol of white supremacy and fascism and basically fuck you nazi

Attached: 59817297952798.jpg (615x1024, 499K)

Attached: a92bc50cbc27294b80f5e92009d3c88c.jpg (736x1061, 170K)

Absolutley not. "nigger, look we're better than you because we dress better an you"

You just look like a narcissist who takes himself too seriously.

NOW SKIN HEAD. That's a style i can dig

Attached: 752cab86e5aafe1230d3d2ec5a2ade33.jpg (1023x576, 68K)

Skinheads are degenerates

Gay. Very gay.

Attached: 63e118fe1215459aa4fa73382df68a25--mens-preppy-style-preppy.jpg (736x906, 94K)

80's era full fledged ex carny silk flag banger here.
My god I loved beating the shit out of preppies, and fucking their women.
>they spend hundreds of dollars of daddies money on every outfit
>I wear ratched runners with huge tongues, plaster/mud-stained sweatpants, and lumberjack jackets with patches of eddie killing people ironed on the back
>was constantly dusty from smashing up rooms in abandoned buildings for fun when not under a car fixing it or doing random jobs
>won every fight
>crashed every party
>got a cheerleader pregnant
>earned and modified a camero with no help from anybody
>no prep ever came close to beating me at bullshit corner
>earned a bunch of pinks
>always sold their cars immediately before their parents could whine about it
>still married to said cheerleader who is an only child and her parents died a few years ago and we inherited their yuppie hoard

preps are prey

Based

At least you own it

They did more for the movement than you. They got boots on the ground. Did not dress up like a faggot and larp. Pic related.

If any of these faggots got into a fight they would loose just because of their clothes. If you are going to get in a fight. Get fucking combat boots. cut your hair. tactical pants.

Stop larping take this shit seriously. leave the fedora and logic at home

Attached: image.jpg (527x702, 38K)

That is more Ivy league look.

Nazis did it with style. Nothing wrong with style.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.5M)

He is a narcissist, he thinks that if he looks better than them it will win him the argument by default. its embarrassing.

They are not here to debate user. They are here for conflict. dress like it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Skinheads are not conservatives, but give the right wing a bad name. No one wants to be associated with that.

Degenerates with their entartete music

Its not the 1940s user. I wish we could go back i really do. But the world fucked the pooch. We need be prepared to fight. Also in the old days when the Nat socs first started they did not dress like that. They couldn't afford to. They would get in violent fights constantly. They dressed like policemen. Which would be a decent look.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Oh fuck off with that meme. They were just some good ol lads wanting to have some fun. They were a motley crew granted. But they had spirit. And boy did they beat the fuck out of commies.

They did not have debates like a gay larper. but atleast they did something tangible.

user you're larping again. We are not gentlemen. the titanic is sinking. No time for makeup user. Get your boots and start cracking commie skulls.

>strive to be a male model
yeah sure whatever floats your boater

>They were just some good ol lads wanting to have some fun
No, they were glue sniffing dick heads.

i actually always loved it, wish i had a friend group which shared that style
except without jeans, jeans are pleb tier

Preppy style projects Big Anglo Dominance. Absolutely

>get your boots on
I'm not a nat soc, or skinnhead. I'm a paleoconservati

cacky is the way to go

Agreed. It's WASP. Traditionalist, the style hasn't changed since the 40s

linen is the best

These guys are just as vain as the preps. They just look dirty and poor instead of rich and successful. Take the vanity pill. People are more likely to listen to what you have to say when you look good. Looking like shit is not a virtue

Attached: a0d63f80c467a6c7f3c9d013af8fc1c3.jpg (500x372, 44K)

Preppy women, best women

Attached: preppy-college-outfits-15-best-outfits-3.jpg (1080x1349, 188K)

Would you say that if the chick looked like pig ? nah thought not.

poor people are the ones who usually get fat
have you ever seen fat young wealthy people - dont think so

who said fat ? I said looked like a pig, as in, ugly

I wish you mincy faggots would take your stupid questions to Jow Forums and stay there.

i come from a kulak family, my family were wealthier, more educated and generally better than others, selected as local peasant governors by habsburgs and royal families when communists came to power they tried to destroy them
and yet years later they all became doctors and upper middle class out of communist induced poverty
lesson is that its in blood and mentality, filth is sort of magnetically drawn to the social bottom

very few women are ugly, 90% of women can look reasonably pretty if they dont ruin themselves by being disgusting chavs

Skinnheads and leftists are ugly not conservative preps

nazism is a lefty muh equality ideology
basically sperging out over inabiltiy to accept their superiors, skinheads resemble their spirit perfectly

Style does a lot. Better "ugly" prep than ugly pleb

Attached: before-after-b-6.jpg (556x500, 44K)

Cool

Attached: Preppy-style-summer-sunglasses-main-image-img-4.jpg (530x655, 134K)

welcome to 2002. Highschool aged kids all dress the same now days and none of them dress like preppies

It's great for approaching chicks at random places, gets me laid and pisses off incels standing off to the side.

I do have studs and rings and take the douchebag aspect of it into overdrive though.

you would be surprised how demented labour rights types are
they would literally raise a credit to buy a mercedes

its like its not even in wealth, its in mentality, you can see it in peoples behaviour and attitude which are destined to be retarded and which have potential

>very few women are ugly
lol fuck off

>tactical pants
I'd kick your ass wearing jeans homo

>puts a ton of cheap makeup
>wears tights
>colours hair in fake blonde

Go to social sciences at Uni, ugly leftists.
Go to economics uni, beautiful conservatives

Attached: b8b2f4c3a17e66e6ea016db2ab767eac--womens-fashion-preppy-preppy-summer-outfits-for-women.jpg (533x800, 55K)

>nice strawman
I said, you only like the chick in the pic because she isn't ugly, it's fuck all to do with fashion, if she was an ugly pig wearing the exact same clothes you wouldn't be gushing about it, would you now.

>tfw you realize you only bashed the preppy kids in high school because you were jealous that they came from good families whose mothers dressed for them and cooked for them

I was a hoody and jeans goy in high school, and now I feel naked without a button-down shirt and dress shoes. It was nothing more than an inferiority complex. I wanted to be beautiful and happy like them, so I hung out with the dirty punk kids and we made fun of them.

ive never seen a woman wear a skirt until i started law studies
true story

who cares, leaf
go play some springsteen and turn faggot already

Class is about style, interests and values more than money. Plebs think it's all about money and things, so they live in a shitty home and spend it all on parties and having expensive things, but mentally they are just plebs

if she dressed like a chav she would be ugly like a pig

The upper classes dress this way, a lot of them are inbreed pigs, sry but it's a fact, hate to burst you bubble.

they talk about opression and inequality all the time, but they don't realize that reason why people get wealthy is because they know how to handle money
instead of buying a mercedes and drugs you invest it, you dont raise credits, you dont cry because you cant get a job, but get on your feet and show some initiative, you act like a gentleman, etc.

She would look physically identical, clothes don't change bodies or faces, a pig is a pig however it's dressed.

Their parents parents parents parents you mean, people who dress like this tend to be born rich.

>inbred
Inbred people don't look healthy and beautiful
You're just jelly

youd be surprised how much clothes and general attitude change people

didn't this chick marry that closet fag instagram tool?

And.......... they can't handle money for shit, they blow it on drugs & gambling because there's a never ending supply, have you ever met any of these types even ?

>inbred

Attached: BlushJeans5.jpg (650x1058, 146K)

this

>born rich
people who are born rich and dont have the class lose it all and go broke
have you never seen how lottery winners and football players end up

>Inbred people don't look healthy and beautiful
No shit they don't, the upper classes here all marry their cousins, generation after generation, that's why they look so fucked up.

look, chavvy attitude and clothes ruin even the most beautiful person
very very few people are legit ugly, its about how you present yourself mostly
as norwegian said, its about much much more than money

>implying

Attached: hnmppxiwjury.jpg (1548x1545, 385K)

White t shirt, green bomber, dark blue jeans, work boots. Just don't shave the head, you look like a lobotomy patient. 2inch on top, no.3 sides, tapered. You are gold.

>80's era full fledged ex carny silk flag banger here.
So you're one of the faggots that didn't get aids?

take it like this
difference between class and ghetto rich is like difference between kate and harry's nigger ape

>and then I woke up

>lose it all and go broke
Jesus fucking Christ, I don't think you know what 'rich' actually means, they have so much that no matter how badly they handle it there's always more, if you've ever been around these types you'd know they don't understand the value of money, because they've never had to work for it.

>no matter how badly they handle it there's always more
i dont think you are aware of how money works friendo

They invest and handle money well unlike lottery winners
youtube.com/watch?v=6ly75lfULpA

behind every spoiled coke snorter theres a daddy taking care of everything
if there are no kids to continue in his steps then all will be lost in a generation

Maybe it's a meme but the general theme of wealth is that it only lasts 3 generations. Of course the superrich don't have that problem so much

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 05.40.36.png (1111x814, 1.57M)

it lasts forever at people who are actual class
social mobility can never replace the established classes

amazon.com/Class-Through-American-Status-System/dp/0671792253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533091263&sr=8-1&keywords=Class" by Paul Fussell

It's not wrong to dress respectfully and have good grooming habits. It's wrong to be pretentious. Take from that what you will.

Classic, unchanging, clean, simple, with a subtext of Puritan values. The ultimate in male fashion.
Women however should look to Italy and France for their fashions.

What is not to like?

Thank you

the only people I see dressing like this are Somali "rapefugees" living off the government coin.

>It's not wrong to dress respectfully and have good grooming habits. It's wrong to be pretentious. Take from that what you will.
>Classic, unchanging, clean, simple, with a subtext of Puritan values. The ultimate in male fashion.
These anons get it. You don't have to be a cunt about it, but dressing as well as you can afford is mandatory IMO.
I used to dress edgy, then as my views became more radical(thanks Jow Forums), I realized I needed to blend and so I dress like the Ralph (((Lauren))) dept threw up on me.
I still look unkempt but at least I make an attempt.

what i thank pol for the most is getting me out of far right
here i saw how ridiculous far right is