Travelled Paris for hoinemoony

>Travelled Paris for hoinemoony
>Fucking niggers and arabs everywhere
>Me and my wife even affraid to leave are hotel room.

Attached: paris.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIe8LGxF_Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which part of Paris? Some are a lot nicer than others.

This. Never felt unsafe in Paris

Lol what a beta I would beat the shit out of any sand nigger and double nigger in any part of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=iIe8LGxF_Vg

>getting an airbnb on your honeymoon

If your that much of a cuck and scared to leave your room in the city of romance. You might as well go find a bunch of them to culturally enrich your wife as you prep those bulls

It can't be that bad right? I'm going in a few months, haven't been since 2010 Congratulations on getting hitched as well.

this. you cant be better than them if you are scared of being around them. your wife married another woman.

It is.
Try Warsaw instead.

>Me and my wife even affraid to leave are hotel room.

You fucking pussy.

In my personal opinion, I’d go to auschwitz with a group of tourists & just laugh every time the tour guide says something sad about Jews

Of all the places you could have gone, you went to France.

Attached: come on son.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Attached: allegedly.gif (275x416, 2.15M)

Go outside, meet the locals, offer your assistance as they are new inhabitants of a popular tourist city.

Talk with them, laugh with them, offer them your wife.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-11-19-03.png (1280x800, 463K)

just dont go to the eiffel tower. i wouldn't bother going IN the louvre; chill in the surrounding gardens. if you go in the louvre, take a photo of the fourteen-row-deep crowd of asians all taking a photo of the mona lisa on their phones, then go someplace else and consider your time and money mostly wasted. take a day-trip to versailles. france can be absolutely lovely.

IF YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK WITH YOUR WOMAN, MAKE SURE SHE USES THE FUCKING BATHROOM BEFOREHAND, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TOILETS AND SHE'LL BE WHINING NONSTOP WHEN OUT OF NOWHERE SHE HAS TO PEE AND IT'S SUDDENLY THE MOST DIRE SITUATION ON EARTH AND YOU'LL HAVE TO BUY A SANDWICH OR SOME SHIT IN A CAFE TO BE ABLE TO USE THEIR TOILET.

Don't ask how i know this.

ITT: internet tough guys

>IF YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK WITH YOUR WOMAN, MAKE SURE SHE USES THE FUCKING BATHROOM BEFOREHAND

Absolutely this. Can also confirm.

>going to paris for a moneypoon

How much worse is Paris now compared to 15 years ago? Haven't been there for awhile.

>absolutely this, can also confirm

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT FU CK OFF. WHY DO YOU COME? NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. WE DONT FUCKING NEED YOU TO CONFRIM 'THIS' FUCK OFF

GO AWAY

U mad?

>DON'T CORROBORATE MY ANECDOTE
lol

werent me m8, this is why we have ids

paris is full of shit try little town or the campaign

BASED and REDPILLED

When you go your entire life never seeing a nigger, seeing them and how they act can be a shock, you wouldn't understand.

Remember seeing a thing about how Asians go to Paris cause its suppose to be romantic then they see it full of niggers and run down and end up committing suicide.

Dutch fag afraid to get cucked.

Stay indoors and scissor her you big pussy

You should have gone to Tbilisi, senpai

Attached: 42856675-beautiful-panoramic-view-of-tbilisi-georgia.jpg (1300x867, 189K)

That's Hungary, Dashawn.

How old are you guys ?
So much people here speaking about wife and childrens....

I'll stick with going to Caribbean resorts.

Attached: eighteen hour flight.png (364x306, 21K)

44 granpa gere aske me anything

Attached: tumblr_nrhuuiv6IC1sept13o1_500.jpg (443x332, 29K)

was handed this card on the RER line in northern Paris. pretty much summed up my trip.

Attached: refugee.jpg (2448x3264, 1.69M)

Have you realized nothing is sacred anymore OP?

>How old are you guys ?
>So much people here speaking about wife and children
Outlived my wife.
My children are 46 and 50.
I'm 75.

I just returned after being away for 10 years last month. it was my 10th and final trip to Paris. I will never return again. It's clean in the morning but the filth, niggers, and homeless all start to pile up as each hour passes. By sundown the fleas start to bite as you walk the streets. everything is expensive. I confined myself to Galeries Lafayette during my entire stay because it was the clean place where i could eat.

OP go to Vincenes it's on the metro to the east of Paris. This is where my Parisian friends now live. They refuse to travel to the center. Better yet book a train and get out to Bordeaux if its in your financial budget