Trump Framed by the FBI/DOJ/WhiteHouse/StateDept

Joseph Mifsud is a confidential source for the FBI.

He framed George Papadopoulos. His name is redacted in the FISA application warrant and the FBI/DOJ asked for exception from the courts to keep secret.

According to Nunes the revelation of this is as bad as the fake dossier. Why? Frameup!
>youtu.be/qSz_f49t6nQ
>bongino.com/august-3-2018-ep-777-the-footnote-that-could-blow-the-lid-off-of-spygate/

This is why the 20 pages of the FISA App needs to be un-redacted. This blows up the entire Russian Collusion narrative which is manufactured to appear like Russian election meddling collusion. This is more than just spying by the Intelligence Community (which they can TRY to attempt claim justification against an opposing political campaign) but what is inexcusable and unjustified is....framing. It's illegal to the highest order orchestrated by State Dept, CIA and the White
House.

1. Dossier/FusionGPS/Russian Sources
2. Paid by Hillary & FBI/DOJ
3. Joseph Mifsud Frame Job Confidential Source - Frame Job

Is the last show to drop!

>thefederalist.com/2018/08/02/inspect-fisa-applications-closely-mysteries-arise-joseph-mifsud/

Attached: Joe Mifsud.jpg (2290x1322, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
bongino.com/august-3-2018-ep-777-the-footnote-that-could-blow-the-lid-off-of-spygate/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/06/schiff-apparently-pranked-by-russian-radio-hosts-who-promised-naked-trump-photos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked and bumped

bump

bump

Attached: Strozk gif.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

bump

Attached: UP.png (862x326, 230K)

A real actual thread? What are you doing here in the current year?

Attached: 1517177271905.jpg (1024x827, 191K)

I mean I guess we're wasting our time anyway, it's totally over for drumf, he's finished for real this time

Attached: 1518037864035.jpg (723x1024, 164K)

No sleep til MI6 and Obama

an article for your normie friends

Attached: 1518064343587.png (2189x2366, 593K)

by the way, what is a successor server?

Attached: 1518228312284.png (2475x2475, 2.97M)

Did you know that more Russian jews live in Israel than in Russia?

Attached: 1524593910321.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

Attached: 1517006957166.jpg (576x1024, 86K)

If this is true that unredacted FISA can't drop fast enough. The MSM will be doing pretzels to avoid and minimize.

Netanyahu is finished. Give it a rest. Ron Dermer is fucked too. Steve Bannon too.

Attached: 1530367772927.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

Attached: 1518042892772.jpg (356x531, 72K)

Attached: 1517607762608.jpg (1225x606, 181K)

Bump. This is what the shills are trying to slide off the catalog.

The real question is: who among the deep state white hats will actually drop the hammer?

Attached: 1516982057105.png (870x391, 103K)

Attached: DRFCxM8UMAA__fu.jpg (610x473, 90K)

Even my hardcore Dem normie friend I'm discussing this with is saying that this is ugly and unsurvivable if true because they all know and worst trying to keep it secret from the American people

Attached: Obama's Permission.jpg (1087x1012, 168K)

Dan Bongino broke this info a few months ago. This fucker is the key to it all.

Attached: 1506499023010.png (730x1166, 653K)

Attached: 1530359557272.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1519876487732.png (514x1191, 353K)

>Joseph Mifsud is a confidential source for the FBI. >Joseph Mifsud is a confidential source for the FBI. >Joseph Mifsud is a confidential source for the FBI.

Nothing else matters at this point. That name revealed brings down the house of cards. Don't let the shills slide this!

I wonder what /pol would think about Israel if it was found out they helped get Trump elected to prevent Hillary from getting elected?

what kind of broke bitch thought 1500 from the wife was relevant

The shills are trying to bury this with unrelated info dumping. Please help!

Joseph Mifsud is a confidential source for the FBI!

Focus the thread on that name! Jow Forums is directly over the target!

MORE LIKE ISRAEL HOUSES MORE RUSSIAN JEWS THAN RUSSIA ITSELF.

INSURANCE POLICY.

Israel wanted Hillary to win and needed a way to formulate a scandal if Trump were to win to try and remove him.

Attached: 1517423938399.jpg (500x335, 47K)

The copypasta is a sign that the Shills are targeting this thread.

Trump campaign were setup by the IC per order of the White House.

>Joseph Mifsud was allowed in the US by the State Dept. after setting up Poppadop on foreign soil.

Hes been mia some time now

Bingo. That name needs the spot light. It's the final shoe to drop. They used him to create the Russian narrative in the FISA Application

keep bumpin lads

Attached: 1516993816915.jpg (3000x2699, 3.41M)

Dan Bongino has been talking about this a lot. Check out his recent podcasts....unless...OP is Dan himself!

BUMP

Attached: 1533510564725.jpg (1024x777, 234K)

Nunes can't reveal what's as worst then the actual Dossier that allowed to get a FISA app approved.

Attached: The Key.png (672x777, 326K)

Do you know which one? Imma check it out.

Not Bongino, but trying to figure out what's hidden the FISA app that's worst and redacted. Seems the scoop was a reporter from the Federalist.

>if
israel did help, trump paid israeli security company Black Cube to spy on Obama officials (on US soil) looking for ways to discredit the Iran deal

Every day

lol, first one up is the latest episode and it's about spygate. BASED BONGINO.

Thanks, anons.

It's at the top of the thread. Trips Podcast confirms!
>>bongino.com/august-3-2018-ep-777-the-footnote-that-could-blow-the-lid-off-of-spygate/

They actually tried to Frame the President

Bump.
Paging Joseph Mifsud!!!
Joseph Mifsud is liable to be Arkancided in the not too distant future.
I hope he’s not planning to take any airplane rides like JFK Jr. did

love your show dan!

Does not even matter. He's on the FISA App.

President has the ultimate power to declassify and release anything.

Congressmen have complete immunity from prosecution for anything said on the floor of the House.

> Already using a pepe from the rare pepe thread

Checked. Mifsud is an important name to keep track of here. The word is he was actually a CIA asset pushing bait into the Trump campaign to be pulled later as “evidence” of “collusion”.

Bump for sure!

Attached: 1456543020777.jpg (480x352, 20K)

The opening scenes has started, buckle up, we're quickly approaching a major happening. Q predicted this.

Attached: e876d341920b90c4928f67edd12d0fab75877f33b554fd536b53b735ced89a69.gif (500x280, 851K)

LMAO not me, I wish I could take the credit. Listen to the Hannity and Nunes radio show..

Federalists reporter made the connection from a small footnote in the FISA app. It's what Nunes is trying to un-redact. They tried to frame the President. It's literally treason.

So when are the cuffs and arrests???

yeah, I do't get why they don't just scream it in the house floor.

someone get this man a plea deal

>President has the ultimate power to declassify and release anything.
yeah sort of like how Sovereign Citizens get out of traffic tickets by declaring that they aren't driving technically, and then the police officer goes away

It was frame job. That's the insurance plan.

You really think that? I always thought Obama was hostile towards Israel through various means, like interfering in their election, giving Iran billions, creating ISIS, and so on

My only thinking why this has not made public is to wait for maximum damage come voting time. But Hannity is saying next week it gets released.

But him just being the person who got the ball rolling doesn’t prove anything does it?
Explain like I’m retarded why Mifsud specifically is important as opposed to if it were anybody else.
It seems like we would still need to get info from him like who did he talk to in the FBI to set all this up in the first place

Attached: 1506019741883.jpg (759x410, 36K)

Attached: 1507980233488.jpg (850x587, 326K)

>unironically comparing constitutionally defined executive powers to sovereign citizens

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

I dont know who these people are. Who are they?

I just remember hearing he was doing many things to undermine Israel.

but i could be mistaken

>But him just being the person who got the ball rolling doesn’t prove anything does it?

Law enforcement can't frame someone with false information. It's a crime. it's like planting evidence but in this case it's a Confidential source made to appear like he's working for the Russians when in fact he's working for the FBI.

Remember this is create a false outrage based on a fake narrative. Most of the charges is not collusion or conspiracy but simply lying they even talked to the person. They simply panicked. It's ambush for the sake of lying to a fed. Oldest FBI trick in the book. It's legally unethical.

I'll give another example. Feds instigating crash dummies to commit terrorist attacks and then coming in and saying we stop this crime knowing full well they set the entire sham up

And it's nothing.

Attached: right.jpg (1500x1000, 176K)

>muh constitution, nobody can disobey muh constitution
bless your little heart

Attached: a8zmjk8xjwiy.jpg (950x540, 49K)

big if true, even larger if any news actually reports it

Interesting stuff, but Trump actually colluded with the Russian government. He committed treason and he's going to be removed from office for it.

fucking brainlet.
this

Attached: 1.jpg (720x736, 28K)

wow, the list of FBI informants is getting long
>this guy Mifsund
>Stephen Paddock
>The Orlando shooter's father
>Stephen Paddock's father

your nose is showing now.

Attached: 1532359598141.jpg (491x491, 42K)

It's a CIA run op. It's why they're all freaking out.

Attached: Final Shoe Drop.png (1301x1362, 1.57M)

Bump for dossier coke.

If the news is
>Democrats and GOP are being charged with treason
Nobody cares.
Either lock them up or go fuck yourself.

Gotta play it smart. Trump un-redacting this can be portrayed as obstruction.

their next narrative will be that trump fell for the ruse, which proves he's a traitor and intended to collude. the fact that he was framed won't matter. therefore he must be impeached.

I cant wait until they ram this up their asses. I hate these smug fucks so much

Attached: 1507320474149.png (560x560, 504K)

Russian Jew is just a wink/nod for Bolsheviks that didn't get their own Nuremberg executions. Every time you see one of those (P and ~P) article pairings from some subversive jew it's always Russian Jewish. There sure are a lot of Russian Jews going around. Especially when the Bolsheviks/Communists liked to purge all the anti-Marxist/anti-Communist/Anti-Bolshevism Jews. Notice how they love to done the faces of the people they hate. Whites, Russians. Hello fellow enemy.

Obstruction of what, a potentially illegal investigation?

It's on the record that the FBI along with Hillary paid for this. The issue is that there's no way the FISC judges new this or unfeasible that they would allow it. Let alone hide the fact of using a confidential source to make it appear like a Russian conspiracy. Remember folks the very application was denied.

It's the reason why Clapper called CNN on the day the FISA app was released to get on the record that this all originated from Obama.

Attached: Clap.png (875x832, 571K)

Yes, but who gets to decide this?

bump

If that's the case then Adam Schiff must be impeached.
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/06/schiff-apparently-pranked-by-russian-radio-hosts-who-promised-naked-trump-photos.html

What's hilarious is that Schiffy even uses the Russian term "Kompromat"

Attached: Kompromat.png (1359x1366, 1013K)

Got it!
Holy shit!
I’ve been saying this was a setup for a year and a half. Now we know The Who-Where-How. Thanks Dan

Attached: Question?.png (628x252, 52K)

Attached: 36259893_1350286088438758_2846196383776505856_n.png (490x521, 326K)

This is the biggest news that's about to break very soon!

It's painfully obvious. Why hasn't the FBI/DOJ charged Joseph Mifsud?

If mifsud was a cia asset then was Brennan directing the op

Isn't there anybody who can just leak the unredacted?

Attached: treason_timeline.jpg (1525x3115, 852K)

going to be an explosive week

Attached: 1510280197574.gif (494x332, 79K)

Most likely yes since Mifsud is overseas. Remember the State Dept invited him after he set up Pappadop

>In February 2017, Mifsud visited the U.S. and spoke to the FBI. He also spoke at a national meeting at the Global Ties event, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.

>He has reportedly disappeared, leaving a pregnant fiancée without any idea where he is.

this will be a big deal. I didn't think they'd ever release the FISA at all.

now I find it hard to believe they'll release an unredacted version, yet a lot of people are saying it's coming so we'll see

JOEY BAG OF DONUTS!!!! I love Bongino. He and Levin are taking these fuckstains down.

Maybe pic related can. Reporter who slept with James Wolfe Senate Security Chief who was busted for leaking it for sex. Remember the MSM is sitting on the story, they all know too but continue the sham.

>Side Note - NYT doesn't have a good record with hires, apparently.

Attached: Ali Watkins.jpg (399x399, 18K)

I can't tell if this is more stupid than the Qanon conspiracy.

So this is the thread they're sliding.

Attached: 1519256905945.jpg (634x634, 287K)