Borders are arbitrary lines that mean nothing

Borders are arbitrary lines that mean nothing

Nationalism always causes war, wouldn't the world be a better place if there were no countries, no states and a single human culture?

Attached: 1525302268711.jpg (620x465, 30K)

Show that flag

>everyone is the same
What a boring world

Borders are the Foundation of any Nation

Attached: 2womp.png (450x300, 11K)

Then why do I get welfare and rights and shit when I cross some, and get shot or kidnapped when I cross others.

>single human culture
>niggers that are alive
No

World would be a better place under a single caliphate.

Can happen when all countries achieve the same economic standard

Stefan Molyneux is that you?

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

societies are arbitrary, hippie

but they are the only thing preventing me from murdering you

Sit down and shut up , john lennon, or a crazy guy will shoot you.

Attached: steve.jpg (696x440, 57K)

That won't happen. Your freakish utopian vision will end up like every other utopian expirement, in catastrophic failure.

Sure, as long as that culture isn't Jewish.

Mitchell Heisman's suicide note talks at length about the Jewish Kinship Paradox: the one trait that has consistently united and defined the Jewish people throughout history is a penchant for in-fighting. If you want world peace, the torah is the wrong place to look for guidance.

ITT Jow Forums defends diversity

You can't just absolve borders. Nationalism and racism and groupthink are buried deep in our DNA. They kept us alive for millennia. Only now in an age of exponential technological development have they become a liability, creating more problems than they solve.

You need to build a fully automated infrastructure that delivers every living human's needs automatically with absolutely no need for human labor. You must eliminate any and all need for selfishness before you can eliminate selfishness.

I wish I was a bright eyed bushy tailed elementary school kid again. Those were the days, holding hands across the globe singing kumbaya. It's good to be naive, until you grow up.

>Nationalism always causes war
>implying eternal peace and comfort is desirable
>implying defending your own is wrong

>wouldn't the world be a better place if there were no countries, no states and a single human culture?
No.

>a single human culture?

Attached: i'll just leave this here.jpg (600x489, 36K)

Borders are created by conquest on the skulls of the dead and the rape of the thots.

1) Tribal nations with borders and lots of guns
2) ....
3) Utopia

Why does it matter user?

Let me guess, you can't argue with his or her point, so you have to regurgitate copied & pasted insults about his or her nationality?

Chill out, and don't get off-topic.

or if you can't read between the lines
The way you get to a single harmonious mono-culture is you genocide the fuck out of anything that gets in the way of it

Sadly, only Islam figured this out

Except America.

That's a utopia that's still tickin' 241 years later!

>bushy tailed elementary school kid

What elementary school did you go to?
Why do people have tails?

You have to at least start your count after the civil war, so 153 years or so, which when you think about it...is a great run so far compared to the rest of the world

>You have to at least start your count after the civil war, so 153 years or so

Why? Was the Declaration of Independence written in 1776 or 1865?

We became our own country WAY before the times of the Civil War, and don't let any Dixieland cousinfucker tell you otherwise with that "A-Articles of Confederation" shit.

They tried to leave, and we refused to acknowledge their independence and burned South Carolina the fuck down. Layman's terms, they never really WERE a nation in the first place.

Tl;Dr Fuck South Carolina and fuck the British, America's goin' strong after all this time, and we can't wait to whoop ass for at least another century.

Attached: 1532361313471.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

>That's a utopia that's still tickin' 241 years later!
The US is a walking, rotten corpse.

>The US is a walking, rotten corpse

Why?

I honestly want to know why it's SUCH A BAD COUNTRY in your mind, user.

If secret societies full of pedophiles weren't conspiring to kill off most of the population and then rule the brown mush lower caste down on earth while dumping toxic waste onto them from their cloud cities, yeah maybe.

We have gone in the span of a century from a 90% white, devoutly Christian nation to an el goblino morass of hedonism, and if that weren't bad enough, we have been completely colonized by kikes who export our degeneracy worldwide.

Nothing is conserved in this country but sin, and that only so it may multiply. The population is a shuffling obese mass, unthinking and yet arrogant to the core, drunk on the endless propaganda pumped into their soft heads. And what values do we aspire to? Truly? The "American Dream" is an exercise in narcissism, nothing more, and the mentality of the entire nation is one that places material prosperity above all else.
Communities can fall apart, bloodlines can be destroyed, history and culture warped and destroyed, and nobody gives a fat shit as long as they have cheap bags of chips and hamburgers. The only thing keeping this joke of a "country" together is its love of money, and as soon as the money stops, everything withers away to reveal a perverted husk of humanity, devoid of anything good.

Cool OP, so I can crash at your place indefinitely and use all of your personal resources?

War is sometimes necessary and in harmony with nature. The predator is at war with it's prey...I heard kike shapiro say the legal system is necessary otherwise the cycle of revenge never ends. More kike hypocrisy. The cycle of revenge ends when your enemy is obliterated. This is what the kikes are aiming at. The Savage races instinctually fight, only weak decadent societies fall to guilt. We're all going to die, it's better to die for posterity than to live to see it destroyed

That just sounds like pessimism, bud.

Sure, 100 years ago, we had a "90% Anglo, Christian society" but that society had flaws, too.

Malnourishment among the working and lower classes? Yep.

Spanish flu? You bet.

Child mortality rate? High as hell.

And in the span of 100 years, this country became the bastion of democracy, leader of NATO and the UN, fertile and rich enough that our problem is TOO MUCH food, and home to more flourishing ideas than anyone can count.

The point I'm making is this: If you base any country off of your idea of "perfect" you will find nothing but disappointment. You can look at what's wrong, and hope it gets fixed in the future, but, as you know, history repeats itself.

Just as we defeated malnourishment, obesity popped up. Just as the Spanish Flu went out of the household and into the history book, superbugs were created. Just as we became the forerunner of world voice, we became fearsome, egocentric warmongers.

You see, problems do get solved with wit and a lot of hard work, but in the end, every problem solved is room for another problem to grow into. But what you don't seem to see is that America solves problems fairly quickly.

I'm sure that our obesity rate will drop in the next little while, but I'm also sure that we will have another issue to deal with, just as bad. And I'm sure as hell that we, as Americans, can produce a solution to said new issue.

Because, as you know, history repeats itself.

On a separate note regarding "El Goblino"

That is just a silly term, coming from some very angry Brits. Don't believe it, as the people behind the term either can't or don't understand the meaning of American diversity.

It's not about all races mixing, but rather meshing. Different parts of an area can have cultures from all over the world, but these cultures are celebrated, not forced to mix and integrate.

And that, user, is why we are 56% white AS A NATION, but that notion in itself is illogical and stupid.

Take New York (City) as an example. From Chinatown to Little Italy, ethnic groups are everywhere, inhabiting certain areas and making it their own, with distinct ideas and culture. They don't mix, like types of soup, but rather coexist, like a tossed salad.

And that is the meaning of American diversity. Not the forcing of all ethnicities to adhere to one, mixed-up culture, but rather to respect one another, and celebrate our differences.

Don't let some British scumbag make you feel down, user. They just don't know the true meaning of diversity.

It would be convenient to be able to travel internationally without dealing with so much bullshit.

You're full of shit and braindead if you can't look at countries like Japan, who are some of the most nationalist fucks on the planet, and S Korea that's also highly nationalist and not equate their enormous successes to that nationalism. For fuck's sake the most effective and progressive breakthroughs in everything from medicine to jobs to automobiles to building the fucking country in US history happened when we were still extremely nationalist. You shitskins and faggots ruined everything pretty much. Find me a history book that names any civilization in the past 1000 years that actually improved with "diversity" and didn't collapse 50-100 years after they supported such a stupid ass idea. You can't, because not a single one in history can meet those parameters.

You can add China to that list as well, since you cumguzzling lefty faggots love to jerk your dick to those communist pigs. Yet, you never argue against their hyper-nationalist practices. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

y preach here then; go into the middle east & say this

Attached: 18622500_441591112882032_8457621724390930828_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Shut up goblin

You’re a misguided Rousseauan, reality is not a nice John Lennon song.

Lol keep crying.