Ok /Pol this has gone to far somebody is going to get killed

Ok /Pol this has gone to far somebody is going to get killed
Even if we disagree with them CNN is not the enemy of the people they are our fellow Americans

>C-SPAN Caller Threatens to Kill Brian Stelter and Don Lemon: If ‘I See Them I’m Going to Shoot Them’

youtube.com/watch?v=rzLanF-WCbk

Attached: brian_stelter_getty_h_2016.jpg (928x523, 42K)

OK, Brian, we know where you live. Hope you're exercising your 2nd amendment rights.

comments like this are not helping to bring us all together

It looks like it is bringing us together more than ever

I wouldn't shed any tears if they died

FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING

>/Pol
nice bait, nigger. but just for the record, fuck the jews at CNN. I hope they all get gunned down in the street.

Maybe you News Jews start telling the truth and you won't get shot.

He keeps gaining weight, he's going to kill himself

He's shook. I can't wait to see this unfold.

Attached: 1531969222794.gif (800x430, 564K)

so they are not dead yet is what you are saying?
bummer

Imagine being this ugly...

Brian Stelter has all the looks of a pedo fag

The media is the enemy of the people. Even my local news paper is completely marxified.

HOLY SHIT CNN GETTING DABBED ON EPIC STYLE

Based and redpilled

There's no way he's had sex with someone who wasn't shackled to the floor.

American media is killing america and harming americans, they are the real criminals

same shit different day

It was the least he deserved.

Attached: 1530758707115.gif (360x360, 955K)

Fuck off, asshole. No one give a single shit about these news readers

here's his archetype

Attached: subway-calls-the-latest-report-on-jared-fogle-appalling.jpg (2491x1868, 630K)

Yours also? Damn.

The news media is a class and they have been engaging in class warfare. No crying now that they get it back. They are in a death spiral anyways they have no future.

Nor should they.

Maybe they shouldn't act like kikes and niggers who deserve death threats?

>>C-SPAN Caller Threatens to Kill Brian Stelter and Don Lemon: If ‘I See Them I’m Going to Shoot Them’

good

He's only 32.

He was raised Christian, but is raising his children as Jewish. He's good goy scum.

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

This resentment has been a long time coming and now they are scared of being held accountable for their anti American antics. Fuck the Judenpresse.

Attached: 1533365581442.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

the caller was probably in on it. it's not like (((they))) haven't done it before.

Attached: 1509984023013.jpg (233x259, 12K)

I highly question his paternity claims to any "children" of his.

I just don't get why he grows out that "bozo roll"?

seriously- why do any guys still do that when they could just shave it off.........what is that?!

He does sound Jewish. Plus he lives in Florida.

Actually thought it was him when I saw this

>staged af senpai
Whelp faggots, don’t be the purveyors of lies and deceit, and people won’t have ire for you! Telling the truth is so much more fun than backtracking on lie after lie. Then you have no credibility. Sad!

have they IDed the caller? if they haven't you know it's probably a kike. or a few months later the caller is ID and like magic it's a registered democrat. by then nobody will care and the damage has already been done. the media is becoming so desperate at this point it's hilarious

Do it faggot !!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 3K)

I literally wouldnt care if they were raped to death by Somalis and sodomized with sticks Ambassador Stevens style.

>Even if we disagree with them CNN is not the enemy of the people they are our fellow Americans

NO THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE DUAL CITIZENS TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR DEMOCRACY TO MAKE ISRAEL THE KING OF THE WORLD.

WAKE THE FUCK UP TRUMP

Attached: 13263728_10153673986792106_2965788565650732387_n (1).jpg (810x810, 64K)

we can only hope the guy isn't bluffing

that flag is untrue, you might say it is false, a false flag.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

You can't talk mad shit about White America, defend Black Lives Matter, trash the President elected by White working class America, defend niggers, illegal bean niggers, faggots, and Leftist communist types who are calling for violence while still constantly and consistently telling White America how evil, racist, and privileged it is without making people hate you. This is a fact. At some point, one of those people you are constantly attacking is going to bitchslap you. Trump isn't stupid. He knows to pass his agenda he is going to need White, middle class America - an agenda that actually benefits White middle class America.

The outcome of CNN's propaganda is obvious to retard in grade school. For them to whine about it is just icing on the fuckin' cake.

>Despicable scum who hate America, our values and want to destroy civilization as we know it are not the enemy

Attached: 1518843893598.jpg (960x582, 128K)

Seriously though, why would they have a news anchor who is absolutely hideous?

These are professional shots of him, and he looks like a predator.

The blood is on the hands of the zionist controlled media and traitors.

>journos

christ that dog is fucking hideous

aren't they?

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

it would be a terrible loss to the world were these 2 fine upstanding honest and truthful journolists to lose their lives

(((CNN))) "Journalists"

Yeah op, you mean like how CNN's unhinged rhetoric since the 2016 election got a republic congressman shot and almost killed at a charity event? Is that the kind of thing you're worried about happening?

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets major pedo vibes from this guy.

But in all seriousness, why does this guy have his own show? I legitimately can't see a single appealing thing about him. Even his voice alone is too annoying to be even a radio host. Why is this guy on TV?

not only this but the racist graffiti at jew synagogues and houses popped up on my feed a few times this week. comical hoaxes

I hope they all hang

Attached: 1504860850232.jpg (1356x654, 443K)

Attached: 1503730594848.png (1099x1131, 879K)

>t. david brock

Nah dude, I wouldn't be surprised if he rapes boys and eats their corpses, John Wayne Gacy style. Creepy af

Yeah ok CNN

Attached: IMG_0440.jpg (645x729, 91K)

Attached: 1530229858973.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>threats against reporters
Yeah stopped listening at that point.
CNN is not reporting, it is sending out false propaganda, therefore they should be murdered. Hope their paycheck was worth it..

Attached: Shhh.gif (600x338, 1.32M)

LMao, CNN spreads propaganda and discourse through out America. They are seditious and will deserve whatever happens to them.

Attached: kii.jpg (750x924, 106K)

They made this guy famous worldwide. It really harmed the image of 56%er Americans. Remember how long the investigation took? Pic related another case of an extremely long investigation.

Attached: hust.png (977x763, 845K)

"Journalists on end of death threats" they are so desperate it's hilarious. a threat actually has to be credible for anyone to care at all

They are the enemy of the people but we are a board of peace

RGGGHHHH STELTER...!!!!!

YOU WILL FALL!!!!

YOU WILL NOT BRING HUMANITY DOWN!!!!

GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY YOU!

Hi Anderson Cooper!
Welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: 1533164357300.jpg (460x276, 25K)

Them calling everyone Nazis is going to get someone killed. It's already resulted in many assaults. Fuck em, I hope one of them gets killed. Let's meme it into reality.

>Brian Stelter has all the looks of a pedo fag
100%

Attached: tolders consent hitler.jpg (656x754, 123K)

these people literally help stage school shootings; do you not think they wouldn't call into c-span themselves with one of their (((actors))) and do this so they can cover it? spare me.

why do they talk about Trump voters as if they are their enemy?

>somebody is going to get killed
I sure hope so.

Same goes for me. Brian and Don ...I would suggest Venezuela as your new home. Open sedition against the voting public is a violence upon society the US has never seen at this level since Lincoln. We all know how that went for the democrats in the 1800's.

The American people don't want to be "together" with a bunch of project mockingbird shills that hate our country.

What I want to know is, did he make the threats in hebrew? Here is the call--

>Rebbi Schvarzenjeimer, this is Mossad agent Shekel calling in a bomb threat. Notify your local FBI And blame Drumph!!

I don't know but this kid was responsible for 10% of ALL ANTISEMETIC INCIDENTS in 2017.

>Journalists on receiving end of death threats
Womp womp. Welcome to the party, this is how every public figure on the right lives

>i hope you get raped and killed
>signed - MAGA

Based

Attached: 1531187372672.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I hope selter and his pet nigger do get shot.

Attached: 1528993249894.png (600x900, 652K)

>"/Pol"
>CNN
>Jew
Yet you niggers keep replying.

Also, the mass propaganda corporations made a mistake when they thought they could force their political agenda on the masses.

Attached: 178678538713.jpg (2115x3240, 3.17M)

this
staged attack at CNN incoming

Is there a gofundme?

too obvious. I say fox news.

Attached: electric.jpg (225x225, 6K)

They are the enemy and are lying to start race wars and all the ither jew tricks!
God will take care of them, if mortals dont get ahold of them first, or convicted pedo crimes do them in!

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Timestamp this shit, another Maxine nigger watters fake victim scenario being staged!

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 306K)

Which one of you mentally ill calls cspan to threaten cnn?

Attached: A89D1BC3-D7AF-423C-83C1-6E3F99CD91A6.jpg (1023x1023, 71K)