Canada

>canada
>white

Attached: 1531524971237.png (1562x1452, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1MHagrFWI
youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whiter than you

Attached: 1519360079245.png (276x344, 11K)

america has more people

That map shows the racial demographics by territory ... there’s a lot of white Canadians.. the white people in America are brown

Attached: D9D3426A-6CC1-4643-8CE0-3AE1B3F5A878.jpg (300x168, 15K)

From Nova Scotia, 91% sounds about right. I would say about 7-8% black and the last 1-2% Asian. The Chinese Canadian thing comes from the west coast and maybe Toronto (wouldn't know since it's a shit hole I avoid) but from everything I have seen I would trade the niggers here for Asians.

Those northern territories are mostly non white majority because of a tiny population, almost nobody lived there without a large petro sector cheque, or being a dirt poor native who was corralled onto useless land.
And those indians mostly keep to themselves and hunt and fish and huff gas. You could live in the north and never really run into any non whites ever except for the odd indian coming up to you in the bush and when they do that, they're checking to see if you're a lost retard in need of help.
I unironically prefer rural polar gooks to most city people of any race.

If White people are so good, why are the whitest provinces the shittiest?

I think most Natives up in the high north a ethnically pure and not mutts.

so true

Attached: master-300.png (300x168, 56K)

America is a melting pot, Canada is a tossed salad. All the niggers, muzzies and poos,(we don't have very many spics) are concentrated in southern ontario and south manitoba. The chinks are all In BC. The rest of Canada is nearly an ethnostate of whites. Nunavut and NW territories are only abbos and if 200 white people went there it would go from 40% to 80% instantly because the population is so low. Also, our snow abbos don't huff gas because theyre too busy clubbing seals and trying not to freeze.

>PEI
Holy shit, let me in!

Wheres the wonderful Trudeau munticultural utopia?

Why are revenge picking on Canada?
It's fucking the UK with all the fucking mutt memes.
I mean Canadians are retarded as fuck half the time but so what....

Attached: 1520379945179.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>We have more people
China also more people you fucking insectoid

>live in Montreal

Never seen women love BBC more than here. I dare any of you to name me a city that racemixes more

Attached: 1532904405106.jpg (678x460, 60K)

newfie here. I notice a few people around here with headscarf that definitely wern't here before Justin Trudeau took office.

Tell me more about Prince Edward Island.

canadians are either chinks, pakis or whites but never a mix of either three

That doesn't count the 1/3 of Canadians that claim Canadian as their ethnic origin.

Attached: Canada ethnic origin.jpg (516x576, 62K)

Potato farms. That's it.

were fucked. canada is a ticking timebomb. fastest rate of ethnic change in the west. Canada has fallen

Attached: canada blackpill.png (2438x1192, 438K)

Why, so you can be the 1%?

Were fucked aslo. Feels like whites are already minorities here. I honestly been thinking of moving to europe (germany)

most first nations in isolated communities are way less muttish than most "white" people.....interesting isn't it...haha

its for the best...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1MHagrFWI

Attached: toronto demographics.png (1636x1528, 2.86M)

>germany
user I don't know how to tell you this

>our snow abbos don't huff gas because theyre too busy clubbing seals and trying not to freeze
Ours get native bux to sit in wood huts and drink vodka, and so do Russia's, and I find it hard to believe that yours don't

I this true canadian anons?
Long read

Attached: 1518237392675.png (2030x3396, 1.33M)

Problem is, you're assuming those territories are Mexican, Muslim, or African when it's mostly natives

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg&t=

Holy shit, why did my Mick ancestors immigrate here then?

Still in better shape than US and canada. Most migrants are other europeans and the millions of germans from volga and romania and their decsendents are still counted as migrants.

>Montreal

Fucking nuke that place and Quebec becomes 95%+ White instantly

Heard a bunch of our haitians are going there

I live in a small/medium city in Quebec, and while we already had a couple of Injuns and the occasional shitskin now I can't leave the house without seeing ragheads/niggers and hordes of Injuns

>Go to calm pond where ducks go to bathe
>see Arab looking couple
>see Injun family
>The only Whites speak in a foreign language

ENOUGH

Attached: 1529201235417.jpg (400x398, 65K)

We've had our own migrant crisis with thousands of Haitians rushing through our """"border"""" in a month

Attached: 1461905823275.gif (390x379, 160K)

anglophone here who lived here in Quebec City for a while. we need to put aside our troubled history and unite for once for the survival of our people. isn't much time left

I would smile watching my imminent oblivion fall from the heavens. Plz nuke

BC is really white outside of Vancouver

Fine by me

Attached: United.png (2000x1000, 901K)

Theres a few thousand people in the north, most of which are natives, and the rest of the country is white, with niggers and chinks in toronto, ottawa, vancouver etc. Those being the most populated drastically changes demographics compared to the rest of the country. If you cut out toronto and ottawa the rest of ontario would bounce up to +80% white at least. In addition we are not a nation of """whites"""" like you. Canada is the whitest country in all of the new world, not the united states of negroes.

This. Notice there's no english/French tension anymore? This migration bullshit seems to have aided our relations if anything

Attached: 1533411037488.jpg (3132x1080, 580K)

It is true

I'll tell you one thing there is a huge difference between white canadians and immigrants here. I live in Saskatchewan Canada which is the square one in the middle. Saskatchewan was a model white paradise really except we had all the native problems here. Huge swathes of farmland, thousands of lakes and 2 huge rivers. We had a unique culture here and throughout western canada. Canadian pioneers stood out from other Canadians. Its almost hilarious to see Ottawa basically forcing multicultural here because of how much they stand out.

Old Canada died in 1965. Before then we were the best country britain made facts

Attached: Canadian_Red_Ensign_1870.png (900x450, 63K)

I know that feel, scarborough went from a dumpster fire to shithole overnight because of trudeau. So fucking glad I jumped that ship before it sank. Visited some friends there in july and my whole neighborhood where I grew up is 90% muslim now. Got piss drunk that night because i felt like pic related all day.

Attached: 1523672966255.png (601x601, 401K)

Fuck the english, they started this shit by what they did in ww2. And fuck the french for creating the trudeaus

also to clear things up i live in Saskatchewan which is native central. Natives are fucking mutts its so crazy. none of them don't break the law and all of them do drugs and alcohol. natives are looked down upon so much and for good reason. everyone knows they are welfare rats. all of them go on welfare not shitting you. if i could go back in time id make sure the kings of europe just killed them all off. They are legit as bad as the australian ones sometimes. You see them walking downtown shit in their pants high cant even look straight fucking talking to themselves.

you want a blackpill? come up to Bradford and check out the schools when the kids get out of class. white children there are in the absolute minority. BRADFORD

Attached: toronto grade school.jpg (2048x1536, 782K)

Holy fuck. Yeah Vancouver is basically China now confirmed. Chinese citizens buy property there and go back and forth between countries. Some neighborhoods all the signs are in Chinese.

fuck off we're full

Fishing* and farming
And getting shitfaced

Eastern Germany is rapefuges-free and redpilled

digits confirm, fuck France and fuck England, we have to look out for ourselves like the Americans and quit being Eurocucks worshippers

Vancouver here. Just.

Attached: 1528001358442.png (560x474, 51K)

Funnily enough it seems the commies spared the East Germans decades of Jewish propaganda

I'll describe my experience visiting Canada for a week on a business trip.

>Junkies were all around Toronto begging for money, junkies wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto.
>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.
>Mosque on every other corner, more Arabic, African, and Asian shops than Canadian ones.
>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
>Everyday there was some kind of protest which usually ended with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them.
>One thing you'll always see in Canada is someone's car on fire.
>Young, white Canadian women are only ever seen with either non-white men or mixed children.
>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keep happening.
>Canada has the world's strictest hate speech laws, complaining about migrants will result in years of imprisonment.
>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.
>Toronto is one of the dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.
>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
>The most common belief among the Canadians is that Canada's national identity, culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Attached: canada-streets.jpg (1000x687, 150K)

Alot of west germany is nice too outside NRW and frankfurt.

I fucking hate indians. No other conquered race in history has been handed as much as they have. They contribute nothing to soceity, pay no taxes. Their art is shit, their culture is shit, everything about them is simply sub-par but yet we have pride days and entire sections of museums dedicated to them. Fuck indians.

never seen that before I went to montreal
weird thing was I saw a bunch of tall muscular blacks with chubby 5s or 6s
like how fat boomers go get skinny girls from asia

I wish Toronto was this interesting

Toronto

Halifax is a solid 8% nog, but the only other minority group of any relevance there are maronite Lebanese 100% Christian and fuckinf hate muslims. There is a reason why they are the only minority group that stayed when they got off the boat because all other cities in the east are full of the muslims who tried to genocide them in their homelands.

Even the rural blacks in NS (i.e. Guysborough) are all flannel wearing, skoal chewing, pickup truck driving fisherman. They are alright.

>Le based black fisherman

Attached: Pepe.jpg (900x900, 61K)

>Canadian education
Your numbers, added up, makeup a bigger population than Canada has and your % reach 140%.

In a Canadian census, you can check yourself as both "canadian" and "scottish" and appear on both lists.

The european-canadian demographic doesn't double-add people who appear on multiple listings.

1947: standing ovation in parliament
2018: hate speech.

oh how the times have changed.

Attached: mackenzie king meme.jpg (474x619, 82K)

>people keep drawing future dystopian cities when we already live in a dystopian society with pic related

so many insecure, fragile, racist faggots ITT.

imagine being so obsessed with race that you bitch and whine about your country's racial make up on an anime website.

Attached: 1504062872127.gif (467x490, 1.16M)

Halifax sounds like it's 2nd worst to Toronto if it's 8% african what the fuck

I miss the real Canada.

Amazing beaches and golf courses. About 165,000 whites like 50 minorities. If you love small town white living (i.e. Vermont without all the communists) then life there would be fucking heaven.
Bingo. Canada is 78% white and like 8% injun. Chinks and poos only live in Vancouver and Toronto. West Africans all got dumped in Montreal. Everywhere else is literally 90-95% white and isolated and non-violent.

this is probably why its so hard to find out information about early Canada , lol , yo thats like a big time Canadian red pill

Attached: 1533310393260.jpg (725x797, 108K)

>Live in Regina, Saskatchewn
>see more women in hijabs than people my own age (late 20's)

I think you better update those numbers.

Halifax has unusual demographics for Canada. It's still like 80%+ white.

>when a province has Chinese as the second official language instead of French
lol

Attached: bc liberals chinese chang.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

Are you describing Jow Forums or JIDF/IDF?

I get it, I get it. I never insinuated that though, but they are far more easy to get along with than the wanna be rapper and gang-bangers in Mulgrave Park/Uniack Square projects in north end Halifax or Dartmouth.
"African", almost all black people in Halifax are free'd-slave blacks from the 19th century, not Nigerians and Somalians. Most of them are mulattos that speak like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys and have some ginger-Irish grandma or something. Totally different.

This is unacceptable, Trudeau.

You must drop armies of African and Middle-Eastern men to ravage the Maritime provinces right now

>Bingo. Canada is 78% white
It really isn't. Add up the numbers and %, they go over the entire pop of Canada.

Exactly, that's terrible. Those Africans needed to be deported. Not integrated in even the slightest capacity.

>Bingo. Canada is 78% white and like 8% injun.
even if this is true, there's no reversing the long scale decline of the white population
it's the only ethnic group shrinking in %
and we're not allowed to do or say anything about it

just need to lift, be a dirt bag chad and inject babies all around and be a dead beat in jail unable to pay for 12+ kids child support. But you can smile in your jail cell knowing you did your part to save the race.

>NS 91% white
From Halifax. 9% is far too many. Must suck to live in USA

Based and redpilled

stop the psy-op

Exactly. And also when trudeau is out hopefully things will change for the better.

Dot head or feather?

Is there any possible way it can be done without the jail cell part?

He has no challenger. Scheer and a Pajeet? Really? Scheer is the lamest person in the entire world. Trudeau is edgier than him. I voted for Kelly Leitch.

>the white people in America are brown

Attached: 1526260862454.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>81%
Where the 306 club at?

Hispanics are considered White in U.S.A.
That'd be like if Metis here were labeled white instead of indigenous.

>White
>White

Are those places the New England of Canada or frenchshit?

Attached: Pleasant-Point-11.jpg (650x977, 265K)

There are white Hispanics though. Ever heard of Criollo?
>inb4 Spanish aren't white.

meh, even Spanish elites centuries ago were pushing it.

Attached: Cortez.jpg (800x1008, 208K)

every major city is full of poos and muslims

I flew over Canada once on the way to England. Even just looking down on it I knew I didn't want to go there.

obviously the feather heads

What year do you suppose that Jeep is?

na not muslims, asians and pajeets here in Winnipeg. Although I've started to notice they're shipping in muslims and africans despite our premier putting a 500$ immigrant charge which was supposed to ward off the poorest migrants but of course there's always a George Soros liberal elite willing to pay these foreigners way into our nation.

Attached: mb immigrant tax.png (1600x900, 798K)