Why are right wingers so threatened by high IQ Asian intellectuals?

Why are right wingers so threatened by high IQ Asian intellectuals?

Attached: bengarrisonjeon.jpg (252x200, 14K)

Why do leftists never have any point to make but variations on virginity accusations

Why is Catalonia the most pathetic and faggy province of Spain?

>Yo dude I'm all for free speech, hate speech is protected under free speech btw, get owned libs
>What the fuck, why is this person saying mean things about white people we should get her fired

>Give a hammer to a white man, he'll build civilization
>Give an Asian a hammer, he'll use it to build more hammers
>Presumes to think a world full of Hammers is one better than the Civilization Asian's thrived upon.

Spain did deserve better than the ridiculous bullshit you people thrusted upon them.

People are mad at the double standard. All of the races are allowed the degrade white people with mostly no issues but often at times, white people can never do the same without having their lives ruined.

>My enemies are scum of the Earth, I hate their tactics
>I will do the exact same thing
That'll show 'em how much better your side is.

why does op love cocks so much?

Why do Spaniards look like dark swarthy Arab niggers?

700 years of Moors raping their women

The argument that hate speech is free speech is nebulous. Society is already half-way there towards accepting that fact; it merely won't accept it for ALL groups of people.

Where's the original?

SINK THE CHINKS

You won't win anything by playing some moral high ground game. They will continue to do it and the majority will accept it as fair since there is no dissenting voices. Do you allow an animal to keep biting you or for someone to keep bullying you?

Because they spent years shilling for them as equal partners when in reality all women are retarded and property.

I think I found it.

Attached: 20180805_233339.jpg (1024x812, 418K)

You are a fool if you think you'll win anything from this, at most you get her fired for some joke tweets she made, congratulations. I'd agree that if there was some large scale movement of racism against white people, you'd be justified in fighting back, hell you'd probably even gain supporters. Going after literally whos for tweets they made years ago only makes it seem like you really need to reach in order to find examples of racism against whites.

How dare you say that you piece of shit Nazi! Where do you work????!!!

Attached: abraham_parrotman_550.jpg (550x379, 44K)

>high iq asian
>can barely speak English
>is mentally unstable
saged

This isn't about Jeong or some tweets this is about countering the double standard in all the facets it exists. Constantly, whites on all social media platforms and even in real life are not treated the same as the minority class and instead are held to some bizarre standard where they are forced to hold their tongue. To just stand idly by and hope it doesn't get worse is a pipe dream.

The point is to win not to lose with a moral high ground

You will never be independent

> yellow racism

Clever

-high IQ Asian intellectuals
>unironically just hired at fastest dying industry in the world.
Which is it?

Attached: 1533522472097.png (921x520, 87K)

Brilliant demonstration of the high IQ that the Asian race are famous for

If free speech isn't allowed for us, it won't be allowed for anti-whites either. It's that simple.

I guess you could that Korean is eating her own paw

Attached: 1446631984415.png (350x350, 138K)

>mexican intellectuals

That's not original, the tag and urine puddle spelled out Jews in the original

Her boyfriend is white. Her coworkers are white. Is it smart to scream obscenities until someone tells you to shut up and you call them racist?

>you sound like a virgin haha

in reality it's because to them sexuality is the most essential part to their loathsome existence, so they seen anybody who isn't like that obviously unworthy of listening to.

It is a sign of intellectual weakness and feminized brains. A true man recognizes the validity of all stances of both chads and virgins alike. He is able to give them proper weight and put them into proper context.

A women will just laugh it off like the worthless airhead she is.

Attached: hotrod.jpg (539x650, 107K)

The name tag should be a star of david

>Her boyfriend is white
Yeah he's white but dating an asian makes you an absolute cuck

Why are left wingers afraid of masculinity and discipline?

>turn the other cheek, goyim
Are you retarded?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Cope. Asian women regularly rated most attractive and desired. Getting Asian women is the apex of male dominance.

How does it feel that your child will be a self hating faggot like Elliot Rodger?

You saved a thumbnail, bitch.

Attached: sarah_jeong_cartoon.jpg (2040x1617, 1.02M)

>Ben Garrison does it again
What the hell did we turn this poor man into, Jow Forums?

Asians conform to what popular opinion is, because they are not strong as individuals.

t. asian

Ok but can we just appreciate what a solid political cartoon this is

No tickee no washee

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-104459_Google.jpg (1221x1574, 991K)

I use my white concubines to produce mostly male children, Asian concubines for female children.

My Asian female children are going to replace your inferior female mtDNA.
Some of my hapa children will be male. I will sic them on your daughter.

aren't asians the true threat to the world due to over population? looks like this bitch needs to be put down

Freedom of speach applieas only to lack of state persecution you dumb mutt, otherwise anyone criticizing what you say woudl be infringing on your freedoom of speech.