SAM HYDE NUKES HOLLYWOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8

>Cancelling the show of an absolute madman
>"Just incase something big comes out really soon I don't want to be stuck as the guy who kept his mouth shut when he could prove he wasn't part of the bullshit"
PEDOPHILES BTFO

ADULT SWIM ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 0E16C7B8-565A-4D39-A064-FE3B2FBB01E8.jpg (681x500, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg&feature=youtu.be&t=253
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgpzp_pLJVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you ever think that a man rambling alone in his back yard is more of a schizophrenic than a social leader?

why does only Jow Forums have memeflags?

I once saw the Moon blown up by lightning bolts in a dream.... smitherines, kablamo.. gone...

can I get a yee boi??

because Jow Forums is a shitty meme

bump because the other thread died

Q predicted this

My life will never be the same

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He’s an antisocial leader.

For me it was a small planet like thing, scared the fuck out of me.

Do you ever wonder if constantly shilling about pedo accusers being schizos actually accomplishes the opposite of your goals?

({( They ))) are gonna take him out for this

Stop bullying Pluto.

Attached: 1527894755622.png (720x717, 565K)

>million reddit extreme
Pol might as well be reddit now

Attached: 1526731830836.jpg (3307x2481, 1.25M)

Should Sam really be one to talk here? A 30+ year old man that abuses his efame to prey on fangirls literally half his age? A guy that admits to being attracted to middleschoolers in his comedy? ( youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg&feature=youtu.be&t=253 )

Attached: 1526731764780.jpg (1124x1068, 200K)

It lets the shills hide.
good

Attached: 1526731829625.jpg (809x506, 62K)

/leftypol/ really hates Sam

he's the only one on the right speaking the truth

>inb4 sam hydelberg gets sued into oblivion for slander

But they are both Jow Forums

>16yo

Legal in most of the country and Sam probably wasn’t 30+ then either.

>Raping a baby
This is why we need the gas.

Explain why you have to be a lefty to shit on someone that's obviously a kike leech on the alt-right's back. The guy is only out for himself. He's no better than any of the other ecelebs that spam their garbage here (lauren southern/milo/JP/etc)

Attached: 1526731773160.jpg (886x128, 32K)

It'll happen if you all make the wrong choices and are arrogant enough to challenge destruction without understanding what you are doing.

Part of my purpose in reviewing this reality is to warn you all of the potential futures you can cause with the ability to choose

Responsibility must come with power or else true power will show why responsibility is important.

Attached: CDCAF1EB-C6E1-4A75-BB45-AA518F41BDBD.gif (500x283, 1.43M)

> "Bro just like don't make money bro"

Not an argument

well that dream was 36 years ago... if it pertained to me personally I think I lived around it...

With hormones these days, 16 isn't that bad

18 year old beautiful virgins are goddesses that pretty much don't exist beyond unicorns

Sam doesn't belief is most of his the dog whistling he puts in his comedy larp. Does this sound like a hardcore right winger?:
>In these articles they are trying to take a comedy show that was made with the help of black people, Jews, women, gay people, etc. and paint it as "Nazi propaganda"..
>... we don't hate anyone ... Comedy has the power to relieve racial tension and heal divisions and that's one of the best things about it. We make fun of everyone on our show, including and especially white people.
Remember that skit he did exposing homo degeneracy? Turns out he didn't believe any of that shit:
>The furthest I ever strayed was with the anti-gay stand-up. I thought it would be cool to clear the room out but in doing so I said a lot of things I don't put any stock in, without any clear indicators for the audience… I think that was a mistake.
The guy is a fraud. I'd rather support someone that isn't some poser.

Attached: 1526731827958.jpg (965x539, 51K)

It was not time for it back then

WW3 is still possible but can be avoided

Attached: 0B005097-A59F-40AC-9842-CD3E9D960D09.gif (450x251, 1.95M)

Fuck off newfag

It's cute how frustrated Sam makes you commies. Nothing sticks and he's still popular.

stop coming on here and trying to collect shekels Sam.
sage

>The guy is only out for himself

That isn't the point of this thread, we need to call the advertisers to get rid of Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland.
In order to show the leftist, that they can longer fuck with us and that will Retaliate to their level if we Must.

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 91K)

So you don’t spot the jews. Ever notice you never really see Israeli flags on other boards?

Buy my Hydewars goy!

>That isn't the point of this thread, we need to call the advertisers to get rid of Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland.
Then don't involve Sam's bullshit if you dont want eceleb shit ditracting ppl. It's that simply unless you are one of his reddit shills.

holy shit, lost track of how many times we're switching timeline here

I guess he's not the next Jesus after all unless "turn the cheek" has a different meaning than commonly assumed.

The guy literally tells you he's just doing it for the money and you still defend him lol.

And then you fags wonder why the jews run circles around you.

>kike tokens
i'd rather eat a bullet.

Attached: shekel.jpg (225x225, 16K)

but we

dude.

dude. he like. scored. with an actual babe.

fucking sick bro

ease up, faggot. not a crime in most states.

Roger was bodybuilding.com

spotted the redditor
and another (nice spacing)

Attached: 1519730693965.jpg (500x492, 155K)

Sorry commie, but that's a man preaching from the centerpiece of civilized culture.

Can you not hear the hispanic ATVs and two-stroke Honda civics?

Hyde is based
Trump is Q
Hollywood is burning
And so are (((you)))

Attached: 1523669421525.jpg (750x725, 88K)

fucking obvious. theres no money in blowing up the moon or planting a bomb in the center of the earth or some other lex luthoresque plan. in fact doing any of these could result in the end of humanity which would mean losing all the money

Fug man dag shib funny XDDDDDDD

it must be easy moving those goalposts having worked your whole life picking cotton, nigger. sam hyde did nothing wrong m80. don't wallow in the fact that you have no argument for too long :^)

can confirm, and negged

It's beyond money to do those things

I'd even say "damn, that's impressive"

Blowing up arabs and diddling kids for cash is lame as fuck though

The guy who blows up the moon will always be immortally remembered as Moon Destroyer which is about as badass a term as you can come up with

Attached: 567BBAC5-C616-4784-A2D5-9F96CD030125.jpg (681x500, 157K)

Sam is a sex addict

Where are the mods? hydeposters need to be instabanned
sage

Hyde is Trump is Q

>post are persistent on Derailing thread
>not focusing on the main topic
>???
We need to input feedback on Adult Swim advertisers and cancel their sponsorship with AD.
That will get rid of Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland, this will send a Message to the Leftist..
That they're entertainment, will get Physically Removed and Exposed.

You used a script, did ya?

Attached: 1485964228091.jpg (768x1023, 86K)

based

Attached: Sammy.jpg (500x374, 35K)

Anybody check the QR code in the video?

Why is it that mde was popular as fuck pre reddit invasion yet now he's reddit all of a sudden when he's less popular?

fuck off sam we know its you.

Attached: hyde_anon.png (889x465, 189K)

what's so bad about sucking little boys' dicks?

AS is likely 100% comped. Comedy eases people into dark subjects, which they may otherwise not be willing to cope with, ie normies and the true nature of the world. Sam Hyde is doing good work, and got fired by the right people. I like him.

I never do but some higher power has granted me the strength of repeaters sometimes

Attached: 7042C028-582E-4B1B-9DEA-59DE6C49F044.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

He wasn’t alone. He was trying to bag your prize. They work for the mercenary, the masketta man...

getting fired might just be the best thing that ever happened to him

>TOO EXTREME FOR ADULT SWIM - SAM HYDE RAW AND UNCENSORED

comedy central has lost their touch

>white white
like a crackah do

Brats cant appreciate the gesture

To boomers this reads, "Democrats are the real racists, based black guy in a MAGA hat, muh constitution"

is this the same lefty that's always sperging out on /tv/?

>3
HE IS SAYING ITS SATANIC WHEN ERIC WAREHEIM WANTS TO BANG 18 YEAR OLDS DUDE WTF UR RETARDED

ITS NOT OK THE GIRL WAS A VIRGIN AND SAM IS A DEGERATE LITERAL SEX PERVERT ITS NOT "LOVE" JESUS U GUYS ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED

it is if you're a communist I guess

>Sam "Put em underground without a sound" Hyde telling it as it is

based and redpilled

>Too extreme for adult swim
He truly is the absolute madman

Attached: 862B2055-348A-4569-89FB-5C5234F77306.gif (480x270, 3.56M)

Fucks up their sexuality for life and makes the succer a degenerate loser

> so u have to be a commie now to not like a guy that acts like a complete degenerate kike...

i thought he said that Eric Warheim can't get a hard on with girls who are 18 and over?

Hey, Tim, how does Eric’s cock taste?

Cry more hole. You're the prime example of why women shouldn't be in the workforce. Not to mention you're probably a jewess. Fuck off to whatever urbanite community you come from.

Yeah, it's projection. He'd literally look at pictures he'd saved of young girls from Instagram right next to me.

Oy vey, yet you didn't call police and only allowed this supposed behavior to continue? You're the real monster, fence sitting faggot.

lol i have natural blonde hair and blue eyes and a german last name

im german/dutch anscestory literally white af

your prob a mexican for real dude def not a jew tho i can tell cuz ur low iq

its not like i want to be in the workforce u incels are so fucking stupid not everyone can mooch off mommy or daddy or the govt for their whole lives like u even sam was doing it until like 3 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgpzp_pLJVc

Attached: 17c.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

HAHAHA. So the shills' new tactics are:
1. Smear Sam as reddit
2. Smear Sam as a kike
3. Smear Sam as a shekel-hungry merchant (see above)
4. Smear Sam as a pedo

Won't work, scum! We're onto you.

Attached: logos.png (1432x2217, 1.66M)

Any girl who's been with him knows he's toxic, a liar, and a sex addict. I don't know why his fanbase (males) refuse to accept he sucks.

yeh id like to hangout or talk about this shit with u can you message me on youtube do you know my acct?
call the police for looking at pictures on instagram?

jesus u half chan fags rly are low iq af

I'm not the same girl from the last thread, I'm the one she got coffee with. If you still want to, I'd be open to it. I don't know your info

because they are literally all gay for him and just like faggots they hate women

why do you think sam is like this? i had proof from his old phone that he had gay hookups and i told my friend about it on my email and he read that and freak the fuck out and has been sick for an entire month over shit i know about him

he should be scared tho bad ppl like him are gonna be exposed at some point also he shouldnt have been such a degenerate jewish pervert

>supposedly worked months without pay
>affords vacation to Iceland
>claims to be Aryan with no trust fund.

W E W
Fuck off gold digging cunt.

>toxic
tumblr buzzword
>liar
anyone that anyone considers an enemy are always liars. this doesn't mean anything.
>sex addict
a white man who holds right wing views getting laid? stop the presses! crime of the century! and on top of that:
>trusting vengeful cunts
kys famalam

wait, are you saying sam probably has AIDS?

Attached: 1481167902579.png (495x481, 282K)

>aids makes you gain weight

genius and madness often cross tracks

positively salacious. sterilize yourself

There is still that whole HIV phase that takes years.

>Going through another person's property to gain info about them that you can later use to extort that person for whatever baseless accusation you plan to throw out.

Roastie confirmed. You're exposing yourself as the real cunt here.

i'm a womanizer and i hate women

uh no neither of my parents have given me any money as an adult and i didnt go to college until i was 26

i can make money at a job i did it recently after sam fucked shit up how is it gold digging to work for a share in a company when i worked 14 hour days while he jerked off and fucked actual prostitutes at our office

it's rich piana's ex wife lmao