Georgia's next governor to tear down Stone Mountain

RIP to one of the most lovely Confederate monuments in America:

>Abrams: State should not fund 'monument to domestic terrorism'

>Democrat Stacey Abrams found herself on the campaign trail this week answering for an earlier call to remove the carving of three Confederate leaders from state-owned Stone Mountain near Atlanta. A Dalton woman expressed concern during a town hall Wednesday about Abrams’ apparent focus on blasting off the “beautiful carving” from the face of Stone Mountain. The woman also inquired about Abrams’ views on the Confederate monuments that are a fixture in many downtowns across Georgia, including Dalton...

>“I never once said ‘sandblast,’ but I did say that we should do something about the fact that we have this massive monument to domestic terrorism without context and without information, and I believe absolutely the state should not be paying for a monument to domestic terrorism.” ... “But will I ever say that Stone Mountain is a good thing, that celebrating the terrorism that was visited upon not only African-Americans but Jews in the state of Georgia is a good thing? Absolutely not."

valdostadailytimes.com/news/local_news/abrams-state-should-not-fund-monument-to-domestic-terrorism/article_643e4ecd-ff18-564d-a33f-0f5ca80e57e8.html

Attached: 5b17f3b258802.image[1].jpg_resize=1200%2C723.jpg (1200x723, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insideradvantage.com/2018/05/17/unethical-abrams-10-ethics-reasons-why-georgians-should-not-vote-for-stacey-abrams-for-governor/
quora.com/Is-there-any-country-or-nation-in-the-present-world-which-has-never-been-occupied-and-ruled-by-another-country-or-nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This bitch wont win dont worry

I'm from the south, close to there, I've seen the laser show over the carving many times. If this bitch tries this rednecks will chimp the fuck out.

Attached: 1531675604926.png (629x1173, 131K)

>'monument to domestic terrorism'
nothing wrong with that

Attached: 67c76254-f853-4d12-b7cf-74cabe389391.jpg (374x624, 70K)

Will they? All the good 'ol boys stood back and did nothing after Nimrata took down the flag up in South Carolina. The spirit down south is just not the same as it used to be. A lot of the old vigor is dead. Buried under the debris of mindless consumerism and countless transplants from up north.

I thought Stone Mountain was sold to private investors years ago to thwart sheboons and such who would try to do this.

She will not beat Brian Kemp you stupid nigger. Georgia is way bigger than Atlanta.

In a world where every election is a referendum a trump, she doesn't have a chance.

I'm glad she's doing this. The Confederates were some of the biggest failures in history. Losers shouldn't get participation trophies.

If KEK wills it

Attached: wtf_3.png (310x343, 67K)

The Confederates were democrats.

Is this supposed to be a clever "talking point"? Confederate monuments were part of the accord between north and south that began in the 1910's, when the north wanted southerners to fight its wars again (namely, World War I). The terms of this accord were that the past would be put in the past, the south would be allowed to honor its history and its heroes, and that would be that. Were you so ignorant of basic American history that you didn't know this?

Why should this fat nigger not be in jail?

What "heroes"? They had the shit kicked out of them. They were completely defeated, they totally surrendered and the Confederate government was absolutely wiped out, ending up in the dustbin of history. It's rare in history to see such a comprehensive defeat. Grow up.

Well Satan it goes like this. White men are too complacent to do what needs to be done.

Man, leftists are truly vile with no redeeming qualities whatsoever

Georgia is still majority white, the republican better capitalize on it and galvanize the whites to go vote to protect their heritage

You're talking to a leftist.
Leftists don't care about history and they don't care about the accords between "racists".
Confederate monuments are just a cobblestone on the path to establishing year zero, where there is no problematic white history or culture to make lesser races feel insecure.

This

A flag can be reflown, this is breaking history in one of its most iconic parts.

>domestic terrorism against the blacks and jews of georgia
wtf is she even talking about

They lost, get over it. Although it could be worse, they might be Leafs.

It makes it all pretty uneven when voicing your disagreement could get you fired or expelled. Remember the guy in the Confederate uniform at Charlottesville? That was about as innocuous as one of these protests could be, but he ended up getting lumped with all the malcontents and paid the price.

way to lose the election

>Jews
Judah P Benjamin would like a word

I damn well hope they would. These idiots need to stop trying to re-write history.
This is the step before "WE WUZ KANGZ"

Yeah.... he knew you were a leftist.... you fucking retard

So you're saying, by this logic, that all Holocaust memorials should be torn down because they are participation trophies for losers?

But again, if southern good 'ol boys had the same ferocity and spirit that they did back in the 50's, those employers would not dare fire people on those sorts of grounds, because there would be consequences for doing so.

This nigger bitch gets shot before that shit ever happens. Put it in the bank

>replying to a meme flag

Here's the solution. They can blast the monument, but we get to shut down the food stamps and welfare.

Do you think Jews are proud of the Holocaust? You should not be proud of the Confederacy. It was a shameful failure. The true Holocaust comparison is with slavery, not with dixie retards failing comically to set up their own country.

All white men must vote for Kemp to secure the existence of our great state.

>Do you think Jews are proud of the Holocaust?

Ahahahah
YEAH RETARD, THEY ARE
WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN

Attached: 307156.jpg (1100x754, 174K)

Like Vietnam isn't a meme? It's famous for tunnels and napalm, nothing else.

She might try to change the flag again while she's at it. I feel like the current flag's days are numbered since its design is still pretty Confederate.

Attached: 1530635462140.jpg (750x755, 57K)

Jews love the "Holocaust". It provides them with profit and shields them from criticism. We all know it's faked.

Attached: auschwitz.png (800x545, 580K)

Isn't Stone Mountain the most popular tourist place in Georgia? Getting rid of the monument is like intentionally throwing money away. Also
>Asking a nigger about the Confederacy
What a retarded thing to do, it's like asking a Chinaman what he thinks about pork fried rice

We know the Confederacy was real, a real laughable failure. Grow up and stop worshipping something that failed disastrously long before you were born. At least take inspiration from winners, not losers. For your own sake.

Yeah, but the monument is more than just some symbol like the SC flag. Thanks to the laser show, it's a really popular entertainment spot. Me and practically everybody I know have been going since we were kids. Even though my friends and I have no love for the Confederacy, we would all chimp out if this cunt took our childhood. I wonder how many others feel the same.

Attached: 1515381891168.jpg (480x480, 13K)

So we can tear down all the Holohoax memorials now?

Yep, knock yourself out.

>not only African-Americans but Jews
Every time.

Don't worry, it'll happen. Israel is going to be wiped out soon too.

Keep your historical racist monuments in a museum.

30 years ago this type of speech would have provoked a riot, 50 years ago and she would have been lynched.
You're getting soft, Dixie.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

checked.

The problem is Dixie chooses putting faith in prayer and the Republican Party to fix the problem instead of action. This isn't unique to the south though and it's a massive problem with America in general. Say what you want about the left wing but at least they actually put their bullshit into action. The right has to learn to fight and stop trusting kike bribed politicians and preachers.

Which weighs more? Stacey Abrams or an M1 Abrams?

this. Kemp is going to win.
>t. from stone mountain, the park is completely blacked now, all the nigs hike around under the confederate carving kek

source? please let me sleep easy tonight

atlanta is full of chicago, new york, philly, boston, LA, DC transplants. it's a lost city.

This bitch is un-electable.
Kemp is a shoe-in
This bitch has mountains of personal debt.
This bitch...

Attached: tumblr_nq51vw04ol1rkv6jko3_500[1].gif (440x333, 424K)

I'm from Louisiana, and I went to Stone Mountain on a school trip once.

>The big blanket campout in front of the mountain
>The Confederate generals
>The Falcons vs. Saints and college football stuff
>The Devil Went Down to Georgia and Sweet Home Alabama
It's Southern as fuck.

Nathan Deal sold the soul of Georgia to the Chamber of Commerce... Delta, Coca-Cola, and others run the state of Georgia as long as he, and his cronies, are around.... They get the boot. They are gone.

They are not going to block religious liberty in Georgia one second longer...

Attached: nathan-deal-governor[1].jpg (400x400, 100K)

>Stacy Adams

Attached: 3E366441-158A-466C-ADE3-B2E9DC974E2A.jpg (350x350, 54K)

I took all three of my kids to Stone Mountain last month. They watched the laser show. (The youngest is two, he was scared of the loud noises and pyrotechnics.)
Just because there's no more likelihood of this retard-tier campaign promise ever being fulfilled than there is of The Wall being built, doesn't mean Georgians can rest easy and assume this psycho chick will lose. There's big out-of-state money involved in this campaign (and what are the odds that the leftists are going to bitch about, say, California "meddling in" Georgia elections?). Get out there and be loud for Kemp.

>This bitch has mountains of personal debt.
insideradvantage.com/2018/05/17/unethical-abrams-10-ethics-reasons-why-georgians-should-not-vote-for-stacey-abrams-for-governor/

The black female candidates come out of the feminist lesbian community in downtown. They know they can't possibly win so they are floating this turd down the Chattahoochee just to put a fat black face in the race.

Attached: GrandioseSmoothAmericanavocet[1].gif (334x251, 1.65M)

Just defend the monuments and take down anyone that tries to take it down.

Can't let these dumb fucks ruin history.

There are a lot of niggers in Georgia. That alone is enough to get her the win.

Attached: 49857696758348765.png (1000x878, 744K)

ok dinesh go back to streetshitting

our majority is only temporary

>Will they? All the good 'ol boys stood back and did nothing

same thing with the lee circle monuments in New Orleans, same thing when Georgia changed their state flag

They wont do shit

yeah we aren't doing great, but we aren't cuck island

how do they interact with the copious amounts of niggers?

i hate it here full of fags niggers and degenerates

Is Stone Mountain expensive to maintain or something? If anything I'd think it draws revenue?

These terrorists from Georgia set up a compound in NM. She's not wrong about domestic terrorism.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1801x1487, 242K)

>rednecks will chimp out
kek
born and raised savannah georgia here
that entire fucking state is nothing but niggers and yankinized söyboys these days
stop the fucking larp
all the real good old boys live in the plains. the classical white south eastern male is an extinct species

millenials really are the most ignorant group about history....many such cases......SAD!

> (OP)
>I'm glad she's doing this. The Confederates were some of the biggest failures in history. Losers shouldn't get participation trophies.

So, by your logic every country on Earth with the exception of Nepal should destroy their statues and monuments because all have had great historical defeats throughout history and been completely conquered and or occupied?

quora.com/Is-there-any-country-or-nation-in-the-present-world-which-has-never-been-occupied-and-ruled-by-another-country-or-nation

I mean for fucks sake, just look at France and Germany along with all the mini States like Belgium and Austria that just bend over and take it everytime an army walks to their door.

Attached: 1518229242708.jpg (600x320, 35K)