MUH DIAMONDS IN THE SKY

MUH DIAMONDS IN THE SKY

Attached: 5vx2.png (655x797, 337K)

to be fair, i doubt beyonce has anything whatsoever to do with this business
some kike propositioned her. that's her entire career

Rihanna sings diamonds you fucking asshole.

I don't get this. The ultra-poor shitters in Sri Lanka wouldn't take those jobs if they didn't pay relatively well compared to the other available jobs there, but all the pics and comments on these stories act like they're literal slaves. Are they forced to work for these companies or do they do so because 64 cents an hour isn't bad in Sri Lanka?

Attached: 1478668472019.jpg (630x405, 23K)

It's probably not a bad deal for the Sri Lankans; perhaps they would be working out in the field instead if it weren't for this job.

64cents, they couldn't go 65cents?

Apple paid chinese workers 1 dollar an hour to make iphones and ipads to become a trillion dollar company.
Why are Liberals getting so rich off of slavery?

that may be true but OP's point is her hypocrisy

this

Fuck that, her husband is worth 9 figures and she's been around for decades, she's a big girl and can handle responsibility

It comes out to 102 rupees an hour, which is enough to cover what I assume is food and rent.
It's not amazing wage, but it could be worse. For many it's probably the best opportunity they can get without any skills.

Attached: Capture.png (994x867, 89K)

Beyoncé needs to be lynched

That's better.

oh that's a good picture. I fucking Beyonce with a passion. Even black people hate her, call her a fake bitch.

Attached: ugly.png (512x483, 138K)

It's taking advantage of desperate people from poor nations so they can sell to Americans and make tons of money off of them.

No the Beatles did.

What's the average wage in Sri Lanka in the first place?

No Neil did

Focus on (((profit))) to increase (((stock value))).

They're different people?

sorry you chimp diva lover.

Oh yeah definitely. She could pay them fifteen times what she does and it wouldn't hurt her bottom line.

who cares, they both suck jewish dicks for
>muh fame and shekels

How is it taking advantage of them? If the rich western company weren't there to offer that job, they'd be working in a field for less than 64 cents per hour. It's not taking advantage of them, it's taking advantage of the difference between countries in order to spend less and keep more americans unemployed because outsourcing to a shithole is cheaper. The american workforce are the group that's actually suffering from this, not ching chong nip nong who's now richer than her entire family because she gets to sew clothes for a western company.

we should make it a law where corporations have to pay their foreign operations at least the minimum wage of the nation they operate from so they cannot escape paying the labor value of their own nation

It's both

Attached: IMG_0066.jpg (1536x1152, 125K)

Q predicted this

Same thing

Like 2.1 dollars lmao
No, its a low end job, they just lack the skills for higher paying ones
These stats are a little off 2bh

Like that fucking matters you literal fag

No Shatner

Good they're fighting this. I can't stand poor people having jobs.

faggot

Remember anons iif you want some quality Ceylon tea, then make sure the box contains the Sri Lankan hereditary crest logo similar to the one at the bottom of the desk in OP's pic. Otherwise it's fake tea. Britbongs back me up on this

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist rants. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and cuckhold a shit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple niggers bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random shemale holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space bruisers and lightsabers and Jedi probes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, take a dump on it, and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of cheddar sport for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Fart. So you go ahead and make your grape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting lard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower niggerchlorine count than me.

Reference over my head

>Rihanna sings diamonds you fucking asshole.
The fact you even know this.

dude this is so based

>she's a big girl and can handle responsibility

she's a negress, user.