AWAKEN THE BOOMER

Fox News Brit Humes just RTed Mark Collett.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 11.37.10 PM.png (593x226, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brithume/status/1026132329700446208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas the kikes

fpbp

FUCKING BASED!

We need to force leftists to repeatedly say
>white people can't experience racism

>the left is going so far left that even boomers will become redpilled
What the fuck timeline is this

When push come to shove whites will fight back for themselves. I think some kikes truly think they won’t

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOT NECESSARY.

Attached: 1533000038635.jpg (584x357, 116K)

Mark should get back into politics. He really wasn't that bad in his BNP days just a young lad, of course the press would come after him. Probably one of the more charismatic jewtubers who could actually make the jump into politics, provided he wouldn't get thrown in prison

Attached: 6AE1E8F8-2C1E-4532-A644-49B3DA3448EE.png (1079x682, 256K)

Droopy Dog weighs in, eh? I still wish he'd never have retired and let that little creepy twerp Brit Hume in. I miss his dull monotone and unfunny jokes, it was the comfiest news show on television.

Attached: b5754ea5a2621fb15cca4b48f9ee7bf2.gif (121x227, 12K)

I like where this is headed. You have trump rt'ing the story from drudge about this bish, now good ol' brit is getting in on the action... And simultaneously you have Bill Kristol calling all whites a disgrace and Jennifer Rubin seconding that emotion.... Something is gonna give eventually.

unfortunately for 'her' american 'asian' doesn't get to use muh oppression card

HOLY KEK

Retweeting Mark fucking Collet

Based Brit

The NYT allowed her to, though. That was the excuse that they ran with. It was "retaliatory language" used to satirize the hateful messages that she got.

Is Tucker redpilling FOX?

It's all happening concurrently

Mark Collet is /myguy/

No rational man (that is white) can look at what Bill Kristol has been saying for the last few years on Twitter and not be awoken

>not linking to the tweet
twitter.com/brithume/status/1026132329700446208

Attached: 1513528624665.png (414x508, 274K)

Shepard Smith was initially interested, but ultimately refused when he learned that red pills don't come in suppository form.

Attached: Shepard_Smith_insert_public_domain.jpg (600x400, 55K)

This NYT thing is a huge, delightful story. It's one of the most "respectable" heads of the MSM hydra, and it's just throwing caution to the wind and going full steam on hypocritically defending a blatant racist. It's in the process of throwing its reputation with normies in the trash. They're so isolated in their bubble they've become completely deranged from it and unable to see how they're being perceived. This is one of the funniest things I've seen all year, I hope it keeps going because it is making the left look like absolute shit in normie-ville.

Attached: nytjeong.jpg (561x768, 99K)

Q predicted this

Isn’t that the crusty old Marxist Jew who said 'lazy' pockets of white working class should be replaced with 'new Americans'?

Spread this shit to normiebook and twatter, never underestimate how many potentially outraged boomers haven't heard about this yet, no matter how long it's gone on...

Attached: nytonwhitepeople.png (960x454, 444K)

All you have to do is go clip comedians and thinkers from the last like 6 years to find this idea everywhere.

hell, i used to believe it when i was in college about 10 years ago.

The final redpill will be when the South African civil war finally kicks off.
All this anti-white shit the media spews won't be forgotten.

>Isn’t that the crusty old Marxist Jew who said 'lazy' pockets of white working class should be replaced with 'new Americans'?

Yes, that is quite a good description.

The replies in that thread make for some good salt mining

Someone tweet this at Brit. Maybe he'll rt this too.

Attached: our greatest allies.jpg (893x960, 171K)

can we just gas the kike already

You tweet it faggot. And there's no way he would ever retweet that.

and here comes the retards trying to ruin a good thing

Delete this fucking meme. Pepe is not a tattoo-sporting degenerate.

yeah, he's a literal Trotskyite jew LARPing as a conservative.

Attached: 1513533154551.png (383x641, 79K)

Attached: 1513542389730.jpg (255x255, 14K)

NYT just painted a giant target on every single office and employee they have, and when the CHARLIE HEBDO style visit comes, they will cry tears of blood

isn't that a tacit admission from the NYT that they are reactionary. Of course its bullshit and people should not let up.

>rational men use twitter
kek, the only reason I even know about that shit is Jow Forums. Most of you are underage as fuck.

good

this desusenpai