I'm spooked, anons

It'll be easy to tell who is on what side

Attached: antifa disguise yourself.jpg (504x500, 49K)

>whose side
There's only 1 side and everyone there is a paid degenerate. Nobody there is a Trump supporter or a fucking normie democrat. This is entirely for the press to write bullshit stories about.

Faggot overslept, kys

Are antifa mentally impaired, or was this made by a right winger?

Lets get them arrested for impersonating police and conspiracy to commit mass murder

Inb4 they beat the shit out of each other

MOSSAD RALLY PT. 2

Attached: 1524086328265.jpg (2940x2143, 1.25M)

starring Kike Enoch

Attached: 1514435217421.png (510x570, 104K)

Dugin's disciples.

Attached: 1506618425197.jpg (691x519, 56K)

Richard "israel foots my bill" Spencer

Attached: 1532188073863.jpg (2560x1707, 2.3M)

Most Antifas are too pussy to do this, because they would need to take their mask off to blend in, and people would see their purple side cut from a mile away.

Besides that, trump supporters don't throw molotovs

BRAND NEW NAZI FLAGS

Attached: 1508949954592.png (960x641, 1.04M)

White is such a terrible color for a polo.

If you think somebody portraying an ally is an adversary, request them to burn a quran with you.

>dress as cop
>standout to cops
>get copped

Simply epic

Attached: 1512864700556.png (500x502, 96K)

>Be antifa faggot
>Thinks a MAGA hat or a mall cop uniform allows him to blend in with Trump supporters
>No money to buy a real MAGA hat or uniform because spent last $100 on a dragon dildo
>Shows up to a Pro-Trump rally wearing usual faggotass clothes and a red hat with "MAGA" scribbled on it
>Gets ass beaten and pepper-sprayed by other antifa
>Finally makes it to the Trump crowd
>Tries to blend in with Proud Boys but can't because 115lb twink among 220lb angry ripped men
>Immediately outted and thrown back to antifa line
>Beaten and pepper-sprayed by antifa again
>Dragon dildo pops out of ass and rolls into a storm drain, never to be seen again

GOOD PLAN TO GET YOUR HEAD BUSTED BY AN ANTIFA GOON

Attached: 1518100855637.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

>Dude you should dress as a cop when you go rioting and they'll think it's one of their own doing it XDDD

Attached: melvin melvin brother of the joker melvin melvin brother of the joker melvin melvin brother of the j (320x180, 7K)

>Inb4 they beat the shit out of each other
They already did that in Portland over the weekend

>trump supporters don't throw molotovs
Not yet.

Did he ever get his dildo back, user?

bonus points for committing a felony simply by trying to look like a cop

>All antifa show up dressed like alt right.
>All alt right show up dressed like antifa.
Nothing changes, but from this point on, the uniform switch is permanent. You'll have to explain this to your grandkids.

Attached: 1533144718785.gif (300x225, 1.31M)

>Nothing changes, but from this point on, the uniform switch is permanent. You'll have to explain this to your grandkids.

Democrats already do this when they try to explain that the Democrat slave owners that started the civil war weren't REAL democrats because everybody switched sides in 1960 without telling anybody

Interesting, this was used by the jewish soldiers when rome invaded Jerusalem. The jews dressed in rome uniforms during the fighting in the tunnels of Antonia.

By Deception Thou Shalt Make War.

Are they really this stupid? As it is during a normal protest they hit their own people, doing this will just increase the amount of times they will hurt their own.

keked, keked leaf, very good

Not often I say this, but very funny leaf

Easy peasy, don't wear shit like that. The more we are covertly subversive, the better.

>we hang back, wear plain clothes
>these retards show up
>they all beat each other
>we laugh at them

Attached: 1493921947718.png (435x269, 5K)

I wish they dressed like cops. Impersonating a cop is a serious crime and it pisses cops off big time. They would get the shit kicked out of them and then go go to prison.

There is a hilarious video out there of an antifa getting his mask ripped off. In a panic because his face is exposed he goes running back towards the antifa group, but since he doesn't have a black mask they think he isn't one of them, so they all beat the shit out of him as he tries to run to them for help.

Well done, leaf. You could almost pass as a bruce

>be commiecuck
>put on MAGA hat try and blend in with Fascist right wingers
>get treated with respect and kindness
>try and bait them into saying racial slurs instead hear well thought out arguments about the dangers of open boarders and forced association
>go on twitter
>#WalkAway
>stop doing meth
>eat meat, excercize, stop dying hair
>become productive member of society

Almost.

Not this again

Too dangerous.
They could find a job and switch side.

Yep. When i was at portland i talked to some jacked communist who said we should just import a bunch of raw materials. I asked him if he cared about the planet and if he knew how much pollution container ships put out. Hopefully it got his noggin joggin. He had also never heard of the holodomor, no surprise. He also said how it was stupid of us to find scapegoats for all our problems, and i said "like you do with the rich?". he tried arguing that capitalism was a separate thing from people, but was clearly taken aback, it was funny.

fpbp
Anyone there who isnt the police is a fucking retard.

Holy fuck, look at the @berkeleypolice page on Twitter-- Antifa members are retarded and don't understand that police have to release mugshots and charges to the public in order to be accountable and prevent power abuses.

Attached: antifalol.png (466x867, 338K)

shocked I haven't heard "NOT YOUR PRIVATE ARMY WE SEE YOU LEFT THE NAME THERE" yet

>NOT YOUR PRIVATE ARMY WE SEE YOU LEFT THE NAME THERE
Nigger what? Is this some edgy post to make people think you know Jow Forums culture?

>tfw you will never be SIEGFRIED CHOU, slayer of dragons and fascists

Kill me bros

Attached: OH NONONO.png (533x556, 305K)

What are we supposed to do, get them SWATTED inside the jail cell?

the eternal hapa strikes again

Thing I hate about Indians and Asians the most is they are the most susceptible to social pressure from what I've noticed

>hapa
That's a full blood chink with what looks like significant jomon admixture too. He didn't have a middle name before because it's not the standard for chinks for some odd reason. He gave himself one.

Funfact: in occult circles of knowledge, a middle name is what affects your inner you. Therein, could not having a middle name lead to a "soulless" personality? Stranger fact than fiction, lads.

This was a post from last year, bitch boy.

Tragic!

Attached: which animal did egyptians worship cat lol.jpg (480x661, 49K)