How do I join a PMC?

Attached: Big-Boss-with-Kaz.jpg (881x441, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignlegion.info/joining/
cato.org/publications/commentary/no-gravy-train-pmc-grunts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut your pee pee off and swear an oath to a jew

Apply on their site, retard.

if you have to ask that question on Jow Forums you wouldnt last a second in a real war.
You would have joined the military gotten some experience, gotten discharged then apply to work at a PMC like X

Q predicted this

You need to be a Christian with at least 20 dead muslims under your belt.

you need to be traitor to your own country in order to become mercenary

have a small dick

move to israel

gotta be down with opp asap

i am okay with this

But a PMC will be loyal as long as you pay them.

5 years minimum special forces military
or
5 years minimum swat/police.

good luck.

Attached: 1451519877660.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Depends what you mean by "join a PMC."
>4 years 11b 2/75
>4 years 35n SOT-A
>1 & 1/2 years contractor for triple canopy

I've spent the last five in cybersecurity both in the private sector and for .gov. Ask away. The answer will most likely be join the military.

Enjoy being put on a boat where you get sea sick from slight constant motion for weeks where you barf over the railing, or getting sunburned off the open water. Enjoy thinking you'll fight pirates when you just get to mag dump on a tiny ass fishing boat once and have it turn around. Enjoy sitting in an observation nest for 12 hours a day and playing tick tack toe a million times with a guy you don't know, only to lose your notepad over the side of the ship when a strong wind takes it. Enjoy running out of alcohol in two weeks and being bored as fuck. Enjoy shitty food made by gooks who put literally anything in the stew.

Just work at mcdick's or something instead.

Attached: 1531589087978.png (754x1158, 384K)

You're assuming everyone fresh out of service automatically knows PMCs that would hire them. Doubt most general units that aren't SF even know a PMC to apply for.

unless other guy pays them more

Wait for on-eyed weird dude to stick a balloon up your ass.

The only way a PMC will go up against you is if you are a 3rd world Zimbabwe-tier nation.
The vast majority just aren't equipped well enough to fight against national armies.
One of the few would be Academi, but that might as well be part of the CIA.

Not really. Some PMCs work for the US government to do shit our country can't "legally" do. Honestly being a PMC, preferably one that is based from your own country, is patriotic as fuck.

those are some funky socks

doesnt matter being mercenary means you are a traitor working for money

all soldiers are mercenaries, some are just too dumb to realize they could be making more money for it

The reason why mercenaries are so despised is because they choose it as a career. Men don't choose to be soldiers for the paycheck, to them it isn't a job. To be a soldier is to be loyal to your people and nation. To be a mercenary is to be loyal to money, even if that money is coming from an enemy of your people.

I can understand mercenaries coming from shithole countries that have no roots/ties, and I'm also beginning to understand mercenaries coming from western countries; they're sick of fighting for Jews so they instead give themselves the impression they have choice to fight somewhere else.

This tall azn bro who was the lobby guy at my old apt was in blackwater and killed a bunch of dune coons with no remorse. He was raging tiny dick overcompensating complex tho. Also got fired for just hitting on a chick. The apt would have weekly gatherings with beer and drunk bitches would talk about how small his peepee obvious is right next to him.
so uh yea blackwater would be a good start. or just us armed forces, israel's finest division.

Rangers count as SF, and it's probably the easiest SF to get into if you're American. Just be a ranger and kill sand niggers, retire, become a PMC, get rich.
>very broad and general idea of it, wouldn't paint it as that accurate

You think any soldier isn't doing it for money?
We don't have worthy enemies anymore, all we fight are dumbass sandniggers on the other side of the world who, at best, can plant a home made bomb and kill a bunch of people.

Joining the military out of a sense of patriotism is retarded because the only reason wars are fought nowadays is because war is a business.

>To be a soldier is to be loyal to your people and nation.
Not anymore, and whoever does is delusional.
It was back when we had actual threats.
Nowadays the point of fighting wars is just fighting itself, so that companies can sell you yet another aircraft for a bunch of billions, or for your government to pay millions for the development of an assault rifle that ends up being cancelled.

redpill warning

How much does the average (if there is one) PMC make if fighting in the middle east?

Until the other guy pays them more, as with every mercenary in history
Mercenaries also have no real loyalty except to money and many would rather live and break the contract than die for their employer

why not join the French Foreign Legion
foreignlegion.info/joining/

Attached: main-qimg-85d7bfb169066c3009ded4e2f2a17a2e-c.jpg (602x442, 73K)

Serious answer is see combat and know the right people.

It averages at $15k to $25k a month.

I'm not into surrendering

Holy fuck.
>mfw I just found out what I wanna do after the military

You can be defending mexico border or fighting pirates

it's the foreign legion, you are literally expendable, and you die instead of surrendering. end the french surrendering meme when talking about the legion.

>Step 1: Lose weight
>Step 2: Fail and go back to playing MMOs, destroying your life, and being the disgusting NEET your parents and family despise

>troll Jow Forums for a few hours
>hop off and play some MGSV for a few hours
>get off that and hop back on Jow Forums
>see this

You don't.

hehe world war 2 meme xD ha ha!
Remember who saved your asses independce war? They could stay france and now you would be nothing else than british colony

Snake had his own bloody nation. Don't think you'll be living that rogue romanticized lifestyle while you're getting paid to do shit by, let's face it, probably the US, to do jobs too shit for their soldiers to do themselves. You'll be even more cucked.

For starters you don't ask that kind of quesiton on Jow Forums
for realzies you would have to know people or just get a group together

Real life sucks so bad

Attached: 1522045890977.png (680x422, 217K)

this.
A friend of mine was in the British Army for 14 years and then went straight into PMC work, instantly on this kind of money and now I think hes doing VIP protection in Central Asia for 5k a week driving a car around without being shot at.

You're doing basically the same jobs but for a lot more money you'd make as a regular soldier.

all y'all are a bunch of fags, gets some military experience(my friend got in with the marine reserves) an d apply to something like Triple Canopy or something. He said it's the best choice ever.

this

Have and extensive military or law enforcement background. If you have neither, don't bother.

Actually most of the times it's even more boring since most of the contracts given to PMCs are regarding security, not to actual missions.
You'll get paid a lot, but be ready to spend months just sitting on your ass looking at radar screens.

But VIPs are the ones who should be shot.

Dont buklshit these fummies. Averages half that because its not full year work.
>Was offered pmc job
>Had to reject because family man now

Not sure if theres as much easy money in that.

>shit pay
>treated like second rate trash
>90% shitskin
>used as a meatshield
>all that to just to get citizenship to the worst west European country

>join FFL
>have to learn French (gross)
>get sent to literal bumfuck Ghana or Mali to die of either heat or a nigger hiding in a bush with a PKM
no thanks
FFL was cool during the Iraq War, not so much anymore

Fair enough, I'll hold off the meme in their case
>still don't like frenchies, you'll never change my mind on that

it actually doesn't pay that great, because you dont get the relist bonus, or the tax breaks,
(
you would pay over 50times as much in taxes according to this source (cato.org/publications/commentary/no-gravy-train-pmc-grunts
) ,
the health care or retirement pension, or the housing or education, etc. so you might earn $120,000, but half goes to taxes and most of the rest goes to healthcare and housing.
also remember you might be working with lowbrow people from south America perfectly willing to uncut your wages or leave you for dead the second something bad happens. honestly bieng a privite contractor driving a trunk during the iraq afterwar was a better deal. PMCs are literal suicide squads

Attached: death.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

>fight for money or fight for jews
Hmm

Why would a PMC accept police officers? Police officers don't do any operator shit they just pull over people and give them speeding tickets. There's absolutely no way they would hire a police officer over a regular military grunt.

why did you say the same thing twice?

SO YOU SAYIN *SMACKS LIPS*

Remember how the US saved France in both world wars.
>WW1, exhausted troops from all allies. US troops are fresh and ripe for the meat grinder.
>WW2, I don't need to even explain this one.

Some still do.
Hell, PMCs back in the day used to accept your typical buff goons guarding bars and shit.

>he doesn't know
if you're SWAT, ATF, or FBI you get to "operate" by magdumping innocent dogs and flashbanging babies

I fantasize of an extremist Christian spic army just sweeping across the Americas like the fucking khanate, throwing gays in SF off rooftops and raking leaves further North.

Especially ATF

>Surrendering

French Legion folks are way more trained and disciplined than the average US soldier, marine, spec ops, etc. You guys don't have shit on them.

But it's alright, if you joined the FFL you would unironically and literally be raped. Didn't mean it figuratively, just US soldiers who can't handle intense training would literally be sexually assaulted in the FFL.

Surrendering =/= Helping?
You are to stupid to see how I confronted you about your surrendering meme so you have to come with helping allies? Lol

>FFL are more trained and disciplined than US marines
Check flag, it's a leaf. Why did I even give a (you)

www.norskk.com
They're a bunch of ex-military guys who train people to be neo-Vikings, but I think they're grooming them to serve in their own pmc, look at jomsvikingar.com . If so, they offer a clear cut path into being a merc.

Why is American law enforcement so fucked up? Why did the ATF get so particularly bad?

That sounds more gay than intimidating

FFL would get raped by delta force, hands down.
>This is the US military we're talking about, you really think the top stops at just Delta Force?

I've always wondered how the world would react to Diamond Dogs being real.
You know, a bunch of mercenaries that have the military might of entire nations, that owns super advanced military tech, like Metal Gears and nukes.

Wouldn't that make a lot of people nervous?

Attached: 1511101345901.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

>you would get raped
Yeah no shit, I'm a civvie and they're battle hardened PMCs. Thanks for stating the obvious.

it got so bad because federal agents have learned that when you work for big daddy federal government, you are basically immune from all punishment for cunty behavior. Pretty much another effect of having a massive, overreaching government. So much bureaucracy and bullshit that nobody can be held accountable

99% of Private Military Contractors are gate guards at overseas installations. It's cheaper for the Government to hire them over having real soldiers in these posts.

You brought up how France saved the US, so I brought up how the US saved France twice.

Just to try to get into Delta selection. Just the selection part you have to complete a 50 mile course in the mountains timed in a set path that you can only figure out by a shitty map they give you. JUST TO GET TO APPLY.

Never thought of it that way

Attached: 1532400670291.png (447x378, 11K)

True enough, but the possibility of a quick promotion is significant.

Do people with military combat experience ever call themselves operators or is it exclusively larpers using this terminology because they saw it somewhere and thought it was cool?

only if they had nukes

you make the FFL sound like a homo biker gang

Source on that? Sounds like bullshit.

Good question actually

95% Jow Forums neckbeard LARPers

Yeah, that's why they don't exist. US, Russia, or China would have taken them out or hired them (make them become auxiliaries of the state).

Be American. Leafs will have a hard time as security contractors are almost all americans

You can get nukes in the game I think

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

>I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
>I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

>imagine actually believing this
The FFL are literal shitskins who suck ass at everything they do

just like US army/marines but no EU citizenship gibs afterwards

fight for jews or fight for jews and money is the quesiton

This.
Security contractors or "adventurers" as they used to be called, are how America stays on top. doing all of its 3letter agency stuff.

go clean your room first Timmy

that's probably not even your gayest fantasy

It's pretty extreme, but I don't think killing gays is gay.

>retard immediately starts talking about Delta even though the discussion was US grunts vs FFL grunts

They suck

You have to be abducted on the battlefield by the legendary Big Boss. But he is only farming S++ units these days. You will likely just get a bullet in the head.