Houses in The South are affordab-

Houses in The South are affordab-

Attached: affordab___.jpg (831x643, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Fredericksburg-TX/house,condo,apartment_duplex,mobile,townhouse_type/2089028954_zpid/55679_rid/0-100000_price/0-402_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/30.551617,-98.469773,29.964452,-99.348679_rect/9_zm/
zillow.com/homedetails/846-Fitzhugh-Ave-Paris-TX-75460/78840475_zpid/?fullpage=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't know what pain is cunt

>Texas
>South
Nah, those faggots think beef is barbecue.

I could get 4-5 of those for that price unless it’s 20+ acres

what kind of faggot doesn't think beef is barbecue?

Thousands of Texans died all over the state of TN for Dixie

The actual southern ones you loser.

Why are you surprised?

The cali libs are infesting and scalping prices.

Attached: california has arrived.jpg (762x402, 82K)

/thread

>The actual southern ones you loser.
fags then
real men have beef for barbecue

>Dallas

Attached: sallad.gif (250x152, 437K)

yeah right outside of dallas is expensive... dallas is a major metropolitan area

Why don't you live in a trailer?
>Ultra affordable
>Movable
>Quiet communities
>Can use all the extra money for fun stuff.

Attached: trailer.jpg (703x575, 85K)

It is actually. You're just not looking hard enough

If you don't know how to smoke a pork shoulder then you aren't a man, your are a dicklet waste of space.

Beef is for burgers, not BBQ.

4 times the price to heat and cool, last 20 years, no real frame, pressure board floors

Attached: affordab____.jpg (821x624, 102K)

>Dallas

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Fredericksburg-TX/house,condo,apartment_duplex,mobile,townhouse_type/2089028954_zpid/55679_rid/0-100000_price/0-402_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/30.551617,-98.469773,29.964452,-99.348679_rect/9_zm/

Unless you own some land to put it on you're not really saving any money because you have to pay a monthly fee to live in a trailer park. Pretty pointless to live in a trailer if you're pretty much paying as much as you would for a house.

Nigger, I just bought a 1900 square ft house in kansas city, the nice part, for 200k.
GTFO with this bull shit. Living nicely and mortgage is affordable. You just have to buckle down and make it happen instead of whining like a little bitch
Faggot OP

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-22-53-14.jpg (1440x2089, 305K)

Brisket is definitely bbq

this

Only if it is heavily marbled and smoked for a minimum of 6 hours.

That's Dallas dude. Its a large city with a lot of rich people, it should come as no surprise that a decent piece of land in the city is going to cost a ton of cash.

If you want an affordable home be prepared to move out to the country side and commute to work. Living in the city is for the rich or for chumps who want to spend all their money on rent.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-22-56-11.jpg (1440x2009, 310K)

I agree OP is a retard but lets be honest here, a 4000 square foot house for only $80k is definitely going to have some major problems. 4000 square feet is absolutely massive.

oh look at mr. piglet cooker agreeing beef is barbecue now

It's a pain in the ass finding land that can have trailers on them these days, and officials won't give out permits for them either. Also, if you have to worry about cold weather, the connections on a trailer get screwed over a lot easier.
You're better off building a large garage and machine shop or a storefront, then add an apartment to it. If you're self-employed, your commute shrinks to a flight of stairs.

Los Angeles says howdy

Attached: Screenshot_20180805-201426.jpg (1440x2030, 852K)

Only if it's not made in Texas.

Attached: 1431927923474.gif (255x255, 520K)

I am looking to buy my own place in the northeast and everything is expensive as fuck unless I want to live in a cuckshed or out in the woods

Yeah... I'm from the midwest even, and I totally agree.

Yes, the nice neighborhoods of Dallas are of course going to be more expensive.

The other problem is that they are building new houses like crazy because Toyota moved their headquarters to Texas from Cali.

the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro area has other cities, particularly the suburbs like Plano and Frisco.

Houses is Little Elm will be about $250K.

All depends on location.

God save us.

Attached: 1527479285165.jpg (640x480, 119K)

>eating cheap cuts and garbage meats
>being proud
The absolute state of the ((((south))))

You niggers also fuck up your chili and tamales.

Lmao, this is absurd...

>Go to a comfy beach town in mexico
>Go a good house with pool and nice garden for just 200k
>take the 500k and put them in a trustfund that will give you 3k p/month
>Live like a fucking king without working.
>get a qt latina waifu
>laugh at the rest of the world.

>definitely going to have some major problems.
Yeah it doesn't have Central air. You would want to get that done. Don't look that bad inside but you would want an inspector. Lot of there cheap homes are in rural areas. That is the biggest reason.
>4000 square feet is absolutely massive.
Enough room for a big ass family.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-22-59-29.jpg (1440x1879, 216K)

There are different types of BBQ & Beef.

There's pulled pork, ribs, etc.

There's also sausages, brisket and others.

There's beef fajitas and steak and burgers.

All depends on the context and which cut of meat it is and how it is cooked.

>If you want an affordable home be prepared to move out to the country side and commute to work.

Even that isn't necessary. Just find a decent size city around 150k to 250k population and you're good. Houses will be affordable and good jobs are available without wasting your life in heavy traffic every day. I live in a town with only 150k population and I make $35 an hour and my wife makes $30 an hour. House was $90k.

>desert
>desert
>desert

>unknown
>unknown
>unknown

>outside of the city is affordab-

C'mon now, Little Elm is 90 minutes away from many jobs in DFW.

Attached: suburbs_are_affordab___.jpg (816x629, 122K)

>Dallas
That cesspool is the Hollywood of the south. The city would return to normalcy if the Cowboys left town.

Memeflag disregarded

Paris, Texas is a bit of a shithole.

They opened up a Starbucks, and it went out of business.

Not too many amenities, but some cheap houses for sure.

>Sausage is BBQ
>Fajitas are BBQ
>Burgers and steak are BBQ
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF TEXAS

Attached: 1499407307975.jpg (960x960, 57K)

wtf is this zoomer-Q logic. quit larping as someone who knows anything about bbq. meme flag=meme bbq

Those risers look beat up. They didn't even bother painting. Probably has some back taxes attached to it.

>you have a child
>he gets mixed up with drug dealers
>they cut all his limbs off with a box cutter
>they slash his neck and stab him in the heart
>they filmed the whole thing and post it online
>they put his fingers on your doorstep

>the rest of the world laughs at you

You know you can't live in that house because of the proximity to niggers, right?

True Texas isn't really "The South" but brisket is good and we don't fuck our cousins. There are a shit load of Mexicans though

They are separate themes.

So with fajitas, you'd have chips, salsa, rice, beans, etc.

Sausage is bbq, because you put it on the grill.

Steak you'd have with baked potatoes and salad or something.

The other thing is that Cattle (beef) is plentiful in Texas. Always has been.

In other places, they don't got as much land so they raise pigs in small places and feem em slop

I personally own a duplex and rent out the other side. But what you are saying is not true. The trailer park in my town charges $120 for lot fees, and its a pretty nice looking park.

Outside Dallas.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-23-06-51.jpg (1440x2120, 334K)

Nothing of that shit will happen cos your qt latina waifu will teach your son on how to survive mexico. And after a year in there, you allready learn to move around dude...

Only retards get killed by carteles in here.

terrell is a hood...

That's in Dallas, dude. Dallas has ALWAYS been ass-expensive, since it is basically the richest city in the state, and a major tech hub.

>3k sq ft
>2 beds

Colonial excess everyone. Whats sad is they probably ripped the double chimney out and put in gas because hipsters

spoken like a true fresa

Also outside Dallas

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-23-08-20.jpg (1440x2095, 350K)

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...

...That- that's about it.

>So with fajitas, you'd have chips, salsa, rice, beans, etc.

>Sausage is bbq, because you put it on the grill.
>because you put it on the grill.

Attached: 1528936807391.gif (362x241, 2.76M)

Fellow Texan here. You're a moron. Using a grill on meat is not necessarily a barbecue.

gentrification will hit it. Be a pioneer.

Why is brisket a Jewish favourite? It's fucking mouth watering but I don't want to eat something that can be associated with kikes.

Price per square foot is determined by niggers per square mile.

lol

your best bet is the mid-west

shit is fucked down here in georgia

i guess u wouldn't want to put bbq sauce on steak

can confirm, more mexicans every day

Texas is not The South

Here:

zillow.com/homedetails/846-Fitzhugh-Ave-Paris-TX-75460/78840475_zpid/?fullpage=true

Enjoy your 4 hr total daily commute.

Attached: affordab_____.jpg (814x626, 80K)

>There are a shit load of Mexicans though
This

Fuck you pocho

Yeah I get that. They is a trade off with many things. I wouldn't really care about amenities as long as I lived close enough to a camping grounds or parks.

I bet you grill with charcoal, don't ya there Dallas.

Attached: f4c.gif (475x360, 363K)

this is why we should prevent the free movement of people between states

>South
>Dallas, TX
Really nigger?

Attached: 1528163523454.jpg (1280x1280, 103K)

Why all the real estate threads lately. What the fuck is about to happen?

>put bbq sauce on steak

Attached: 1479423957867.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

>shit is fucked down here in georgia

devil still pissed he lost that fiddle

Or just stop working in Dallas. You could also do that. What is everyone's obsession with working in a big city and living there? They are filled with aweful and cramped up.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-21-41-25.jpg (1440x1868, 301K)

>pop 2100
Have fun getting buttfucked by meth-heads and inbred hicks every night

Brisket is jewish trash meat. Look it up.

why would you want to live in the south anyway, I have enough fucking problems with humidity and mosquitoes up here, I couldn't imagine spending more than a week down there

Brazos Valley is where it's at in Texas. You pay for quality.

Attached: brenham.jpg (2059x1505, 436K)

>The trailer park in my town charges $120 for lot fees

That's $1440 per year. Doesn't sound like much but that adds up. In ten years that's $14,400 and you still have to pay taxes on the mobile home the same as you do a house. Plus a mobile home only lasts for around 20 years, has higher heating and cooling costs, and will require more maintenance.

So let's say you bought a used double wide for $40,000 and lived in it for the full 20 years. Even if you're only paying $120 a month for a lot, which is really cheap, after 20 years you spent 68800 on just the home and the lot and now you have to get a new one because the old one is falling apart. That doesn't factor in any of the other extra expenses I mentioned.

A trailer just isn't a good investment. You'd be better off saving up and buying a foreclosed home at an auction.

Attached: 89acff1f35d5fef08d56a1eaf0b50f80.jpg (600x665, 52K)

How can we stop boomers answering Jews from buying a bunch of houses and renting them out like some kind of retirement plan? It’s absolute bullshit for people to sit on a house for 5+ years and triple its price.

The reason Blue Bell Ice Cream tastes so good is that the cows think Brenham is Heaven.

Isn't BBQ a way of cooking? You don't say "we're having an oven/stove" when you cook. Americans, explain yourselves.

You got weird fantasies leaf.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-23-18-41.jpg (1440x2053, 367K)

Isn't it though?

We like to bitch about how unafforable everything is, while boomers own/lease 4-5 homes in the city.

It's about jobs, dummies. You'll figure that out if you ever have to move out of your parents' house. You need to move to where the jobs/higher salaries are.

It's supply and demand. You move to where the demand for labor is highest so you can get the best, highest paying jobs.

Sure, I could live in Timbucktoo and buy a big house, but where would I work? And what if my employer goes out of business? What other companies are there? Bigger cities have more companies, so if one goes down another will be hiring, etc.

Otherwise, I hate fucking big cities. I'd rather live in a ranch/farm area.

you're paying for the neighborhood not the house. you can probably get an equal size house in the mixed neighborhood across town for a quarter of the price.

I think you under estimate the quality of trailers nowadays. You can get very good ones for relatively cheap.

People thinking about having kids and where they move, there will be money.

>Trailer
>Frame is made of 2x2's
>Virtually no insulation or water proofing
>Good investment

I don't think so, Tim.

OP might be a retarded nigger, you can tons of cheap shit in Dallas if you're not a stupid faggot

Attached: sdufosduihfuid.jpg (858x563, 150K)

Yeah, it would be a killer, or 1:30 to Austin or :45 to College Station.

Attached: brenham commute.jpg (2188x1199, 297K)