War on Thots or Whorefax: Part 2 In Honour of Russbro/Russanon

Autists of Jow Forums

We need to tackle the thot problem which is seriously eroding the western civilization. Women with introduction of (((Feminism))) and sexual revolution in the 20th century got out of control and their rabid behavior is doing a colossal damage to the western society and if not stopped they will bring an end to white race. I won’t go into details how bad the state of affairs is, newfags can look it up in their freetime but for now we need to focus on putting an end to this thottery.

In the past, physical violence such as slapping or spanking was used to control women from their abusive and manipulative behavior. Today the laws prevent man from doing so and can land him in jail. The only thing left is shame and women are scared to have their whore past exposed. So this is what I propose.

We collect thots' online presence. Gather her name, where she lives, her age and list of her sins and/or potential red flags such as coal burning, false accusations, violence, number of sexual partners, camwhoring, was she a sorority etc. list of those things and details can be discussed later.

cont

Attached: bella thorne thot.jpg (537x583, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/2018/05/02/soraya-garcia-punzon-and-raquel-juana-amador-benages-from-spain-down-to-do-some-crazy-shit-for-a-weekend-with-a-sheik-camels-involved/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I propose using telegram app for the following reasons:
>zero censorship, its creator Pavel Durov is a MGTOW libertarian that got fired from VK for standing his principles against privacy violations of his users. He unironically got screwed over by (((them)))
>fast and free and anonymous – you can make an account by using a fake phone number or internet phone number to create bunch of fake accounts and post from them. So even if you are busted nobody will have any clue who posted from them since real identity was never attached
It goes without saying that you shouldn't use your real name there even though users are protected there
>we can avoid doxing claims, since it will be telegram territory where all the personal information such as age, address etc will be collected so Jow Forums mods can fuck right off with their dox claims. This gives us ultimate freedom in exposing thots and putting them back to place.
>we don’t have to create a website from scratch and buy a server to maintain it. It’s all free. All we have to do is just create a group together with a chat in which we discuss the details and pour the pics of thots and then post them in a classified manner with hashtags by race, state and main problem of the thot (eg coal burning)
>can use telegram from PC or phone. So you go out for a date. Not sure if the girl is a thot or not? Just open up your phone, go the group, look her up by name and if she is not on a list, then you are good. If she is, then it’s up to you to make a decision. You are in charge, not she.

Previous thread

Go get laid, fag. Seriously.

Nigger lover detected.

get a life you small dick misogynist losers
you should be on a never getting laid list
small dick losers
you're pathetic
>small dick losers

The girl next door to you loved me last night, hard.

Just go to a whore and get laid, FFS. Your autistic screeching is impressing no one.

One of the trademarks of the thot is they attack a man's ability to get laid, even when it means nothing to the conversation at all. What thots don't understand is that if they had more to offer than their own pussy, they'd be able to judge a man on more than the man's ability to get pussy.

Haha shut your mouth you salty faggot, go suck nigger dick.

why is the first attack you hear from women and leftists is "you cannot get laid lol"

Because it's true. If you guys actually cared about the white race you would be out breeding White women. This is a time of crisis after all. You're not though, because you're closeted homosexuals.

From

Attached: 1533503222453.jpg (1900x1364, 734K)

>female
>logic
i still try every once in a while too.

bumo

Bump

Attached: blacked_9042.jpg (311x340, 17K)

This is an excellent example of thot patrolling. Name, picture of them, screenshots

tagthesponsor.com/2018/05/02/soraya-garcia-punzon-and-raquel-juana-amador-benages-from-spain-down-to-do-some-crazy-shit-for-a-weekend-with-a-sheik-camels-involved/

>Standing up for thots and their roast beef
OP has an idea for reducing thot powers of obfuscation
They are truly a cancer on white society
>Should we shut down all cancer research because it might not succeed?

I never thought I'd honestly say this - your 2 breads make me ashamed to be an Auscunt.

You're a fucken loser. I'm surprised your mum (not hard to guess the old man bolted when he found out she was up the duff) has run a hose from the exhaust pipe of the Falcon into your bedroom already.

Attached: image (3).jpg (1280x720, 149K)

sending thots and players

run those sluts over with a boat

Attached: Dusk.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Not if they motorboat you first

i want to eat their assholes

Q predicted this

Attached: 1532389918787.jpg (600x600, 49K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?

>kitchen or the bedroom

Attached: 1530079937357.jpg (125x104, 2K)