Humans of New York

>“I haven’t worked with an American for three years. I’m a union drywall finisher, and my job has completely been taken over by Central and South Americans. All of them have union cards now. Can you imagine being the only one on your crew who doesn’t speak Spanish? There’s nobody to talk to. You have no clue what people are saying. It’s isolating. And all of them stick together too. My last three foremen were from El Salvador, Paraguay, and Peru. And whenever work dries up, I’m the first one trimmed from the crew. Always. No matter how hard I work. I used to get angry about it. It felt like I’d been sold out by the mayor and the union bosses. I even started having racist thoughts. But that’s not me, man. I know they aren’t bad people. They’re just sticking together like any of us would. How can you blame them? My parents were immigrants. I grew up in New York. I’ve got friends from all over the world. So I’m not going to start thinking like that. I’m not going there. That’s not who I am.”

Whoa...

Inspiring...

damn...

Attached: 38600872_2444709825603103_7262403996587917312_n.jpg (960x640, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/30/feature/majority-minority-white-workers-at-this-pennsylvania-chicken-plant-now-struggle-to-fit-in/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_asymmetry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death if the white working class. He's one if the last ones not hooked on opiates, or dead from suicide. The Jews deserve everything they're going to get

And weak.
Still cucking even in the face of overwhelming racism.
The real reason EVERY other race on this planet secretly despises us.
Secretly and not so secretly, NOW. That they have stolen all our inventions and technological advances.

>I even started having racist thoughts. But that’s not me, man. I know they aren’t bad people. They’re just sticking together like any of us would. How can you blame them? My parents were immigrants. I grew up in New York. I’ve got friends from all over the world. So I’m not going to start thinking like that. I’m not going there. That’s not who I am.”
Assuming he's not a paid actor, it's fascinating how far you can bend the mind of a simpleton: they'll believe anything provided you convincingly and repeatedly lie to them, no matter how blatantly obvious the lie is, no matter how much overwhelming evidence to the contrary they're staring at. And it's even more amazing how attached they grow to any flimsy anecdotal evidence that vaguely supports their side and how aggressively they'll attack anything and anyone that attempts to reason with them. Literally a religious cult-like behavior.

So tell me Jow Forums, regardless of race, nationality, etc, why is it wrong to use and abuse of these creatures for your own personal gain? Why is it wrong to indulge them into their own delusions to squeeze assets out of them and eventually dump them when they are of no use anymore?

>Can you imagine being the only one on your crew who doesn’t speak Spanish?

why didnt he say "Can you imagine being the only one on your crew who only speaks English?"

yeah except for the fact that literally every race looks out for each other except for whites

cucks like him will never actually get it. horse to water and all that

I suppose the whole point is the sentence "They’re just sticking together like any of us would."

Seems like the interviewee is just choosing not to project his rightful anger on the wrong target, realizing the people he worked with have the same ambitions, fears, hopes, and capacity to do good.

Attached: 1457556413142.jpg (722x349, 66K)

That would imply his co-workers spoke English or languages other than Spanish, which is likely not true.

what a dumb fuck

Maybe the faggot should learn Spanish if he's so desperate to speak to indios and mestizos from squatamala? Not that they would have anything intelligent to say or even be worth talking to in the first place.

>I read joobook stories and think it’s real
Ftfy

Are you a shitskin?

>and capacity to do good.
Define "good".

What does this mean, "look out for each other," in practical terms?

Logical user is best user.

Why didn't he learn Spanish during those three years? It doesn't seem like he tried to make any friends. People are generally pleased if you try to learn their language.

Reminder that the cuck founder of Humans of New York wrote a butthurt reeing letter to Trump just before the election

Or maybe he's the least productive worker in his teams. People like to rationalize away their flaws.

>I’M OKAY WITH MY PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE AND EVENTUAL SUICIDE

>That they have stolen all our inventions and technological advances.
They won't be able to maintain it when we're gone either

Why should an American learn a foreign language to hold a job in America kike?

I'm not convinced the language barrier is the only thing that contributes to isolation. People tend to stick together based on background (race is not an exclusive indicator, but a good one)

it's the future lads for all of us unless something is done. we need to stick together against the foreign hordes. you need to think about it, you need to go there.

It's called the free market. Employers have the right to hire and fire whoever they want. Nobody is entitled to a job.

>sell shit, aaaaah you stole my shit
Germans, man.
Also
>our invention
You didn't make shit.
All of this "We did it"-mindset is also found in the low-tiers who watch football: "Yeah, we win"
You must be a nigger

Weak....

Q predicted this

It's interesting how you call these "ours", with you having virtually no causal connection to these inventions as does almost anyone else.

>import foreigners to drive down wages and sow discontent
A freer market there is not.

Why are the Jews pushing this narrative right now?

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/30/feature/majority-minority-white-workers-at-this-pennsylvania-chicken-plant-now-struggle-to-fit-in/

FPBP, jews are the problem

This story was dumb. That girl made no effort to learn Spanish and socialize with her co-workers. She and her white trash friends feel persecuted even though it's clear from a third party perspective that they held prejudices against their coworkers and all their coworkers tried to be friendly and accommodating towards them.

Since when is learning other languages part of the free market?
In an ideal free market everyone would speak the same language.

And the people have the right to choose who enter in this country and the mayority are ilegals anyway so follow the law nothing more

>They’re just sticking together like any of us would.
Wait, so he's going to stick with fellow whites, then?
>I’m not going there. That’s not who I am.
Oh, no, when he says "like any of us would," he means "white people looking out for their own interests is icky and mean!"

notice how stringent many of the regulations are for the white collar class to hold certain positions, rules for some but not for others ya dumb dawg

>So tell me Jow Forums, regardless of race, nationality, etc, why is it wrong to use and abuse of these creatures for your own personal gain? Why is it wrong to indulge them into their own delusions to squeeze assets out of them and eventually dump them when they are of no use anymore?
So none can answer me this, hm?

Attached: thinking pepe.png (556x426, 65K)

You have the right to choose who enters your private property. You don't have the right to dictate who I allow onto my property. If I want to hire an immigrant, it's none of your business.

>the mayority are ilegals anyway so follow the law nothing more

Why do you display the black and gold flag if you think people are morally obligated to follow the law?

You are dumb. >In economics, a free market is an idealized system in which the prices for goods and services are determined by the open market and consumers, in which the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government, price-setting monopoly, or other authority

could backfire if they wake up, also most people aren't sociopaths with power fantasies

They are brainwhased beyond redemption, in the nex5 comming 100 years europeans across the world will be purificated by the single mechanism of being too stupid to reproduce
That only will make things much easier for the rest of euro survivors

Sorry you haven't read history. Most of the most innovative things in human history came out of men with European blood flowing through their veins. And if not us it was the Jews. Though really most of them were simple copy cats ehoy extrapolated upon the works of others. Apply paste to soothe butthurt about being a shitskin.

Race traitor

hiring illegal immigrants violates the NAP prepare for your tactical nuking dumb ancap

They don't have the right to hire illegal labor

Yeah just completely ignore how the entire company was ethnically cleansed of whites. Libertarians are the ultimate cucks. But you aren’t white so you don’t care.

They make up those stories.

The country is not your private property but of all the people that live in it , if they dont want you in, fuck off
We are not living in the middle ages were forced marriages were the norm

>The country is not your private property but of all the people that live in it

So you think the entire country is publicly owned? We don't have the right to exercise our private property rights? You sound like a communist.

The country is owned by the tax paying citizens. It’s a violation of the nap for immigrants to come here illegally and use our resources. It is a violation of the nap for people to hire illegals.

>I even started having racist thoughts. But that’s not me, man.
well now i dont give a shit

Oh, look. Another dumb commie. The employer is exercising his private property rights. You're the one who wants to violate the non-aggression principle to interfere with the employer's rights to hire immigrants.

The immigrant is here illegally, violating the rights of those who pay for the system. Try to keep up shlomo.

Try listening to Jared Howe he can break it down for you buddy.

>sticking together is good
>But not when white people do it

Yeah, he knows he’s been screwed by open borders but he’s not going to lay the blame on the wrong people.

The government is the one collecting taxes and threatening violence against taxpayers, dumb commie.

Your private right end when they colude with the will of the mayority and the fundamental laws that give the country cohesion and stability

Everytime I see a libertarian post I feel like they don't really understand the words they say but rather just mimic key phrases they've heard before

Like a parrot

>will of the majority

Change your flag, commie.

Change your flag for the pirate one it suit you better

The hammer and sickle suits you, commie.

Are you referring to the retard with the anarcho-capitalist flag saying commie shit like, "Your private right end when they colude with the will of the mayority and the fundamental laws that give the country cohesion and stability".

Show your real flag shlomo. It’s a star of David. Real Americans don’t support open borders.

The American citizens pay for all the shit here.
Non citizens coming here and using our shit is a violation of our rights.
Try to keep up.

I was a union plumber for three years in Southern California. Op is right. Very rarely would I see white people in drywall.

Attached: 22F53D8D-8FCB-4683-9BD6-85BF8E00082C.jpg (601x438, 145K)

The only delusional retard is you thou

>our shit
>our

Resources are owned by individuals, not the government, you stupid commie. Resources should be bought and sold in the free market, not controlled by the "will of the majority".

Attached: ankike.jpg (277x320, 28K)

hes just one step away from realizing whites need to stick together.

Attached: 1530409147903.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

You don’t yet live in an ancap paradise. All of the public space here is payed for by taxpayer citizens. Stop advocating for their rights to be violated.

Naturally the shot they choose to use is the one that makes him look like a squinting buck-toothed yokel, gotta emphasize that he's a rural and suburban retard and not a city person that voted for Hillary

Post skin.

The people you are bringing have negative externalities for the rest of the people living in the country , you are bringing to OUR house not invited people that affect all of us

how about fuck that and we do whats best for the nation? You know, like what the government HAS ALWAYS BEEN SUPPOSED TO DO?

I swear if you got invaded by another country you would say "hey thats competition in a free market, this is just maximum efficiency. Later boys sorry it had to end like this"

Attached: 1529106945625.jpg (800x800, 269K)

You don't get to be born a useless shitskin, descendant of thousands of years worth of useless shitskins who did nothing for thousands of years but be animalistic primitives living in mud huts, and just get access to the fruits of other people's labors, you leech. You are GIVEN access from the goodness of your superior's hearts. Still you think you're entitled to anything.

People build a future for THEIR descendants, not OTHER people's descendants.

It's not MY fault my parents and grandparents and their parents and grandparents and all my ancestors WORKED to build a civilized future for me while YOUR ancestors fucked around and did jack shit for you. You don't deserve it and thats why you'll never learn or grow or advance. And why you'll always be destroyed in the end.

Yeah one aspect of an idealized market is perfect information, this means everyone understands each other.
The fact that people don't speak the same language is in fact market failure.

>humans
>new york

Even if that were to magically stop over night, it doesn't stop illegals from illegally breaking the law by illegally being in the country, fucking jew.

Aye yo new yoikers
How many of yous guise believe the offical 9/11 story?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_asymmetry

>In contract theory and economics, information asymmetry deals with the study of decisions in transactions where one party has more or better information than the other. This asymmetry creates an imbalance of power in transactions, which can sometimes cause the transactions to go awry, a kind of market failure in the worst case. Examples of this problem are adverse selection,[1] moral hazard, and monopolies of knowledge.[2]

This. Can't wait until the angry mobs string them up with their own entrails.

No one can answer it because you took the answers off the table. That's like me saying, what's 2+2 if you're not allowed to say 4.
Race and nationality and loyalty to your people is what makes it wrong to do what you propose. To betray your people and sell them out, rather than trying to wake them up, won't make you a winner. When your people are gone and you're all alone with no one, you'll suffer a fate even worse than theirs. Jamal and Mohammed will descend upon you and all that you have done, through betrayal and deceit, and destroy it all. To toss sell out your kin is a treasonous act which will only lead you to ruin in the future. No matter what you do, the other will always view you as the other as well. The tribalistic nature of man will put you in a purgatory. You will never be the other, but you cannot be with those like you because you've betrayed them. You'll be a lost soul with nothing higher to belong to or strive for. The only true allies you have in this world is your family and your extended tribe, your people and nation. You'd be a fool to throw away your only true allies for some temporary, ill-gotten gains. Gains which will be plundered by Jamal and Mohammed the moment they don't need/want you around anymore. You won't be able to stop them either. How could you possibly stop them? Jamal and Mohammed still have their true allies as they remained loyal. You'll stand alone against insurmountable odds because you chose to throw your true allies, your extended family, your people, away.