The JEws

Have Jews been giving you weird looks when you've been jewpilled? I was in Jew York and all these kikes would stare at me. I don't look like a "Suspicious person" and I didn't even say anything. Do they somehow know that I know?

Attached: 1529758577373.gif (255x255, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1-OOQajQLc
youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
youtube.com/watch?v=ucORBh1OJiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc
youtube.com/watch?v=TuftT8P1904
timesofisrael.com/colombia-issues-warrant-for-israeli-kingpin-after-arrest-of-sex-ring-suspects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Do they somehow know that I know?
I wonder the same thing sometimes. They're parasites, so they look for clues. Sometimes they'll test you by making jew jokes or talking about the holocaust and guaging your response. I messed up once by using the term goyim (thanks Jow Forums) which is a term I don't think I'm supposed to know. The jew I was talking to did a double take.
>whoops

I'm always surprised when I see a goy looking at anything other than the ground, food, or a screen

I'm not even like a skinhead either i'm hapa and i was wearing regular shoes. Fucking Jews.

No is just that they are paranoid user.

Attached: Jews do not want you to know about their religion.jpg (600x582, 78K)

>im hapa
Stop embarrassing us you mutt!

halo

Attached: elliot-rodger.jpg (600x399, 163K)

Not my fault nigga. I look more chink, wong dong, me love you long time, than a mutt.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=r1-OOQajQLc

Attached: Blue_alien_3.jpg (600x349, 44K)

we aren't supposed to know "goyim"
Thanks for the heads up

Do you really think he made this about Jews, or it was just a coincidence?

I think meme flagot should go back

Attached: 1533278441554.jpg (2351x1124, 469K)

Chances are that it's a combination of giving off hostile body language or signals, as well as being hyper-aware of any Jews that you see. They can detect your disdain for them, and you're reading really far into anything they do. It's a perfect recipe for amplification and paranoia on your parts.
Or, maybe they're mind-reading cockroach people with a hive mind, and they've scent-marked you as one to be wary of. Also possible.

Ok.
So do you think he made this about jEwS?

they turn to brown now
optional theme: youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

Attached: 36188028_10214932038827224_5271647497675079680_n.jpg (550x666, 68K)

Probably part of a E.T. psyop

Attached: 4d17d78901efd64be6932b0330b7bb4a.gif (500x278, 1.17M)

sorry ..

Attached: kate_rothchild.jpg (620x387, 61K)

Ass to ass

are you underage? that would account for it

I'm gonna tell my entire day
>About 6:00 AM
>Take Uber from New Jersey
>Get dropped off in the Jewish Neighborhood
>It was a Saturday so most of them are in their garb
>Walking to my destinations
>Was doing some shopping for folks up in Nevada
>Begin to notice the people starring
>Jews
>istheresomethingonmyface.jpg
>All Clear
>Keep Walking
>More and more
>The hasidic fucks are looking now
>"What do you know faggot".brain
>Keep Walking
>Walk by Katz
>I was a walking band to these fuckers
>The most Demon Phenotype Jewish lady runs into me with the most pissed off face
>fucking asshole
>Continue on with my day

There's more but it would get boring

I could honestly be tripping but EVERY JEW I ran to in the city was acting weird. What the fuck is happening

The other day I was at home depot to pick up an order I had placed online. There was an older couple in front of me at the service desk when I arrived. They had already been helped and were waiting for their order to be brought from the back.They stepped aside so the cashier could attend to me. They left their invoice on the counter. I look down at it. Last name: Levin. I glance over my shoulder to get a look at them. They were already staring at me. They knew that I knew. Soon brothers...

Attached: 1513314614597.jpg (800x1038, 106K)

Q predicted this

>finds himself in an overwhelmingly Jewish neighborhood
>is an "other" that sticks out to the populace accordingly
>is surprised that the majority looks at him funny

I often wonder if kikes have some sort of latent psychic ability that other races lack. It would explain their strong ability to cooperate to fuck everyone else over.

Oh well I ended up there but it followed me all the way to up-town. Plus there were plenty of chinese black, and arab people in the neighborhood too and they were walking around without any looks.

Yes. I'm sure they suspect any goy who isn't like pic related because he must be red pilled enough to possibly know about them. Only weak goyim who practice a form of Christianity where the Jews are still God's Chosen People are acceptable to them.

Attached: 1523032320058.png (145x198, 50K)

It explains a lot. I had this Jewish colleague who I'm no longer colleagues with who used to do all kinds of drugs in school including like fuckin NOS and he would be so fucked. He goes to Berkeley now.

Nah, if that were the case they wouldn't have gotten gassed

It is alleged that Karl Marx came from a family with psychic abilities.

>they wouldn't have gotten gassed
Be gone Jew

You're just picking up on something that was always there. Other races see race, it's only whites that have been convinced otherwise.

>weird looks
>stare at me
it's just the schizoid paranoia, take your meds

>it's just the schizoid paranoia, take your meds
>take your meds goy

But only Jews have an innate hostility.
Asians? Stony or happy to see you.
Mexicans? Wary (illegals) or happy (legals).
Blacks? Ignore you or happy.
Irish? Happy but probably because they're drunk.
Indians? Sort of stony.
Jews? Hostile. To be fair, a lot of people are hostile back at them, so it can be a vicious cycle.

They didn't, though. They made up a ridiculous story and retarded goyim believed it. This is another reason I've wondered if they have some sort of ability to "influence" non-psi-sensitives. Their lies are retarded but they get away with them anyway. And they seem to consistently buy into their own bullshit - they always have a very united front. When's the last time you saw a jew who questions the holocaust?

No, but im always giving jews suspious looks. Sometimes they notice and i think... The nose knows

There's weight to OP's speculation, it's not /x/. (((They))) are raised to see themselves as blending in, that's why the MSM and Hollywood labor endlessly to make the blending seamless and harmless to normies. IMO, they know that they have normies from birth to age 25, then the more intelligent whites raised outside cities start excelling and the patterns of nepotism, characteristics, and political agenda surface. This is they propagandize so hardcore, to convert the blind quickly, and filter out any masculine, independent thinking white "goyim" from influential channels. See Alex Jones, Sam Hyde, even Candace Owens, the filter wrangles even those who go off the pasture.

It's not a supernatural ability, it's instinctive observance that is likely genetic and definitely instilled in them from birth. Another user itt is correct, they do shit test publicly and privately, at parties. One thing I noticed immediately when I moved to a major coastal city: they quickly tell you they're Jewish and gauge your reaction. They want affirmation that you see Jews as suffering, misunderstood, intelligent and wonderful. They also more and more fish for agreeable anti-white pro-multi culti sentiment. It's alarming. Imagine telling new acquaintances you're Christian or have ancestors from Europe in casual convo.

They judge Euro-sounding names as glass half empty. Once you're redpilled it's admittedly common to view their surnames the same way. This is NOT a new thing. Jews are hyper sensitive to their names and features popping up on the radar, that's why they always say they were banned from country clubs, which they were. Trump's Mar a Lago was the first club in Palm Beach to openly admit Jews.

In 2018 though, tensions perceived of real have exploded. Jews have a defeatist tendency and need, really need to feel the enemies are out to get them, to justify their bias as the chosen people.

Alarming. This is how it was in the 1930. But now NYC LA's influence can't fend it off.

A little known redpill even on Jow Forums is that Jacob "Jack Ruby" Rubenstein informed his own Jewish lawyer that he killed Lee Harvey Oswald to keep Israel's role in the JFK hit from ever surfacing to the American public. Ruby feared that Jews would never recover and he was right. This is directly stated in Ruby's lawyer's autobiography which has been buried but is still available. Many Jews are well aware of how they've been exploited by their own elites, including about WWII, but it's hard to argue they benefit by publicly denouncing all of this to whites. It really is the proverbial side effect of telling a lie, the smaller lies snowball until basically censorship and revisionism becomes impossible for Americans to decipher.

Bump

You know how you can feel it when somebody is looking at you? Like a 6th sense? Well Jews have an ability to sense when we are at the point where we are aware of them. They know something is in the air. They are afraid, and rightfully so. It's time.

I was about to board a plane when an elderly jewish man came running out of nowhere and cut me off, his wife was also running but trailing about 20 yards behind. I patiently allowed them to go first. Then when I find my seat I realize that I am sitting right behind this jewish couple and next to two youths that were apparently in some jewish youth group, one looked asian and theater looked more European, both wore the same blue jacket. they were nice enough but also kind of snooty. when the plane landed everybody was getting up, the elderly jewess stared me in the eyes with a really cold stare, and I got the distinct feeling that she knew I know. She looked at me a few times, always direct always hateful and suspicious.

I'm surprised the chans are still up. Thankfully our Beloved Leader is all the way in Japan, there were some dark and uncertain days toward the end with moot and things could have ended very differently.

Thanks for the tip, didn't know about this.
>the smaller lies snowball until basically censorship and revisionism becomes impossible for Americans to decipher
That's why you always have to tell the truth, no matter how inconvenient it is. One of the best arguments against the Holocaust is how viciously "deniers" have been persecuted, especially in Europe. Any Jew of conscience would do well to align himself with the truth, as David Cole has. Check out his memoirs in Republican Party Animal if you haven't already.

I think it's a hive mind we all share according to our race, we have a collective unconciousness. Works like telepathy. We're waking up and they know it. What's next is extermination.

Interesting, something is up.

For some reason it wouldn't let me type before. Anyway, it happens with niggers all the time, but I just assume they all hate white people.

You guise ever heard of the 100th monkey experiment? Monkeys on an island learned something new, and mysteriously the monkeys on the other island began doing it too, with no possible physical contact to transmit the information. It's telepathy and it is real. This is why the JEws fear us now, because we haev this dormant power.

Their guilty "conscience" for lack of a better word is catching up with them. They don't actually feel bad but they know the jig is up.

This is literally what a jew looks like

Attached: they are jews.jpg (1180x842, 65K)

This isn't 'they live' cunt, they're not reptilian mind reading.
Then again, I'm still working on IDing them. I mostly go on curly black hair and dark eyes (along with the nose)

They are mimics. Peckhamian/Wasmannian mimics. NOT HUMAN SPECIES.

just for you all to identify

Attached: 1532891672129.png (640x640, 680K)

They are a mammalian hominid which evolved to predate on us using mimicry.

Yeah it's like they know.

>100th monkey experiment
First time hearing about it but it's really fascinating and plausible from an evolutionary perspective.

>it's a perfect recipe for amplification and paranoia on your parts
>paranoia
for whom?

Attached: 1526464969901.png (723x623, 487K)

Attached: 1530923336152.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Wrong Jennifer Connelly movie, but close. Try Dark City.

As I always say...Cyberniggers bout to get shoahed.

Attached: cyberniggers.jpg (700x304, 50K)

itsafraid.jpg
Day of the oven is coming.

>Dark City.
This movie looks excellent, can't believe I hadn't heard of it till now. Thanks user.

You're describing tradition, not mind-reading.
It CAN be unnecessary if things change, and behaviour attributed as a solution to an event was merely coincidence, and is carried forth, but I get what you're talking about.
If you were to migrate some monkeys who don't know into a pack practicing traditions, they may also be attacked if they do not confirm to such behaviours.

Man there is something fucked up about their eyes isn't there
(jewmix left, ayrian right)

Attached: wattt.jpg (998x598, 97K)

I say the Jews are the devil.

Attached: harHabait6476.jpg (500x342, 71K)

>Shell Beach exists within all of us
>The Kingdom of Heaven is within you

The (((CIA))) knows that a portion of the population can "tune." That's what happened with this board. People "tuned in" and started shaping the city.

part and parcel of living in a multicultural city

>Shell Beach
>Shell City
>All the critters rise up as one
youtube.com/watch?v=ucORBh1OJiQ

I know what you mean. I've had a whole group of them move away from me, and I was just sitting down mindingy is business. Maybe they just feel the hate or something. Your definitely onto something user.

I stare down the kikes until they get away from me , each and every time

Attached: 1528809478086.jpg (480x270, 11K)

Attached: 1530538106214.png (462x422, 311K)

I make a point to stare at them. I try not to look overtly hostile but I just stare at them long enough to let them know I know.

>And having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God is coming, he [Jesus] answered them and said, "The kingdom of God is not coming with observation; nor will they say, Behold, here! Or, behold there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
Luke 17:20-21

Awesome, looking forward to watching it. Gotta get some sleep now, goodnight.

>be /pol
>advocate for genetic purity
>be Jew
>advocate for genetic purity
>be /pol
>claim low iq cause people to be violent
>claim browner ethinic groups are dumb
>be jew
>have unusually high iq due to genetic purity
>be /pol
>claim high iq jews are violent
Be /pol claim whites are superior to Jews while simultaneously claiming Jews rule over them
>be /pol
>seek to spread high iq genes while weeding out low iq
>while simultaneously trying to cull a race of men who do the very thing they wish they could

You Jew haters are just like niggers who claim the huwhite man is inferior for not having melanin while simultaneously living under the white mans rule

There is no Jewish conspiracy they’re just simply smarter because they know how to breed.

T. Decendant of mamzer with occupital bun or bump and huge cock.

They know. It even says so in their Talmud.

Attached: Secrecy.jpg (480x466, 69K)

I like how y’all saying Jews are paranoid and etc while you’re talking about how Jews somehow feel your dislike for them telepathically. Ducking ridiculous lol

>Goy with occupital bun
>Large skullshape

Gas yourself nigger , you will dig your own grave

Attached: 1528605466277.jpg (555x574, 114K)

One thing is them suspicious and the other is their cold soulless eyes that are like that be default.

>what is body language

go harvest some coca Juan

Attached: 1528812234524.png (499x641, 299K)

they can instinctively tell when they're being seen for who they are

Then you’re not human according to these retarded info graphics. Pol claims to revere high is genetics yet simultaneously seeks to destroy them its fucking retarded. Why don’t the whites just interbreed with the Jews like ancestors did

arent you that colombian jew lmao
fuck off

None of these white supremacists posts mentioned body language lmao. And it’s Jose not Juan kiddo. Are you jelly that I’m nore Neanderthals then u babe?

Quads of truth. Also probably doesn't help if you're walking around wearing a MAGA hat or something, they probably listen to the (((news))) and think you're going to try and gas them or something haha.

I mean mode paisas (mix of spanish m, Jewish, and Indio) are part Jewish or Italian (same shit cause most itilians have the Neanderthal dna just like jews)

if jews could survive without the goyim I would concede that were indeed the master race. but they can't. tough luck, kiddo. we don't need you but you need us. remember that.

you mean the Jews interbreed with us ? they have been a leech on our back not vice versa . I am down for the cause and roughly 75 percent anglo / irish and 25 percent slav . I score above average on every test and anyone who knows me knows I am above average intelligence . I name the Jew every single day and am more 1488 than probably 80 percent of this board . Fuck Jews White Pride World Wide . 1488

Attached: 1528678467974.jpg (608x402, 28K)

I feel like you haven't been around "minorities" enough. Though sometimes I think it's them noticing me noticing, or I'm just perceiving they notice but they're acting normal. My gut feeling is it's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc

Attached: 1528572946674.png (829x633, 348K)

the jews fear the samurai

>south america
>having any influence

Attached: 1528599693467.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

All you're missing is the 14...

Dream well, friend.

To the finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish
much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=TuftT8P1904

Jews don’t need the goyim.... there’s just simply more stupid goyim then there are stupid Jews so the Jews take advantage and use them

>There is no Jewish conspiracy
I mean, there literally is. They're nepotistic, and I'm not one of them.
Why would I consider them on friendly grounds when they consider me an enemy?

good thing I have a nice little 110 pound petite Italian girl ready to take this Goy seed ;)

Attached: 1528804495595.jpg (1125x1125, 103K)

Considering you've outed yourself I may aswell let you know a few health issues you should look into

Attached: 1526464940375.jpg (882x720, 270K)

dont be surprised when you are hunted with kitchen knives

Attached: 1528843882198.png (756x451, 451K)

What does that have to even do with what I posted? I have dual citizen ship bud I’ll be posting under a American flag soon. I can I can live down here comfortably because I speak two languages flawlessly thanks to my high iq :) feels good

Let me guess, you're one of the (((Israelis))) running the human trafficking operation that is being vivisected so you're coming here to shitpost and make yourself feel better...

timesofisrael.com/colombia-issues-warrant-for-israeli-kingpin-after-arrest-of-sex-ring-suspects/

>T. Decendant of mamzer
Your women's milkers are cancer.
I mean, have cancer.

Attached: 1526465030465.png (567x306, 38K)

Anyway don't get out of shape.
Don't forget your meds.

And don't smoke weed ;)

Attached: 1526464988723.png (873x531, 86K)