Why not clone 'Designer Women'?

Okay, so there's a lot of bitching & moaning about how sucky modern (White) women are. And it's true. They don't take care of their bodies, they have no dignity, and they love 'bad boys' who treat them like shit. They even admit that they waste their fertile years on criminal-tier men:

theproblemismen.com/rants/badboys

I've seen this shit in my own family. All of my aunts are upper middle class White women who date felon-tier White trash men. It's dysgenic.

So why not instead of bitching actually try to fix it? If we can use gene editing to create glow in the dark pigs and corn that is immune to pesticides then why don't we just create 'designer women?'

It would take a generation but we could create a race of beautiful, loyal, fit, and intelligent women who don't have psycho traits. It's 100% feasible.

Attached: dresses-that-are-ready-to-hit-the-club-tonight-50-photos-2510.jpg (600x749, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/inheritance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?

Cloning is illegal.

I am saying that - right now - they act terrible whenever they're given any freedom. But I also don't like the idea of treating them like Muzzies treat their women. It's repulsive. So I say we should use eugenic practices to turn women into something better than they currently are.

Would you rather have a wife who is a 6/10 and who acts like a brat or a woman who is a 9/10 and who genuinely views you as her friend?

Ehh, if we had our own ethno-state we could legalize it for reproductive purposes.

ye

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist rants. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and cuckhold a shit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple niggers bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random shemale holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space bruisers and lightsabers and Jedi probes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, take a dump on it, and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of cheddar sport for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Fart. So you go ahead and make your grape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting lard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower niggerchlorine count than me.

Was with you until
>After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Then had a good chuckle.

This pasta is delicious, how were your tendies tonight?
Unironically yes. It's the only way to reverse America's descent into madness

Just because you cut your dick off doesn't mean you're a woman

you type like a man, sweetie.

No it isn't, it's just illegal for it to be federally funded

We really need to get back to God.

Attached: truth about female promiscuity.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

>"When I was 19, I dated this amazing guy. We attended different universities (about three hours apart), and he would make late night trips after class and work just to visit me for a few hours, then go back. He’d send me flowers for no reason at all, gifts just because he was thinking about me. He never pressured me for sex and we never slept together. It was a very pure and innocent love. I broke up with him because I thought he was 'too nice'. Everything with him was 'too easy'. I broke his heart, but all that mattered to me was that I wanted someone more fun and exciting! From ages 20-26, I had a steady string of bad boys: unattainable men who provided me a challenge. One was a mama’s boy who didn’t seem to know how to get from under his mom’s thumb, another was a serial cheater that I knew about but thought I could change him (boy, was I wrong!). A third was a gullible guy who listened to everything his friends told him and never to me, and the fourth was a serious emotional abuser. They were all great at first, but of course, they changed after a few months, much to my dismay. After the final one, I was tired of trying to change guys and mold them. From then on I decided, “No more projects!” I wanted a guy that was already together, that didn’t need to be trained and knew how to treat a woman like a queen. Needless to say, I got him… in that very same guy I dated back when I was 19. I thank God everyday that He put it my guy’s heart to give me another chance. And he hasn’t changed one bit."
I'm angry now.

It isn't 100% feasible. Cloning is not a perfect science by any stretch:
- it's currently illegal, although the increased acceptance of designer babies and gene editing may help to open up the possibility of the ban being lifted
- clones are subject to a highly increased risk of cancer development much earlier in life
- cloning an adult woman from her adult cells, with their adult-age telomeres, will ensure that the clone suffers from major health issues past the age of 40
basically all that stuff you thought was wrong about Solid Snake's premature aging in Metal Gear Solid actually has a basis in fact, and is also the reason why cloned animals aren't used to supplement animal populations on farms
not to mention that large numbers of identical clones will all be weak to the same diseases and won't be able to adapt

Attached: thas_rite.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>muh women have too many fee fees to do hard work
>shit pants when a woman capable of speaking without being brought to tears at disturbing the universe is alive

I should follow this up by saying it's certainly *possible* to create a healthy living clone of a human, but doing so requires artificial division of a fertilized egg, which is basically how identical twins happen. The problem is that since healthy clones need to be created from non-grown humans, you can't be sure what they'll look like or how they'll act until they're all grown up.
The alternative is a race of biologically inferior but beautiful elf women who stare at you with eyes full of tears as you make them suck your dick, all the while not understanding why their hair's falling out and their liver's failing at 35.

what do you think we are working on right now, OP?

have you not ever noticed that we always call things the opposite of what they really are for the plebs consumption?

feminist movement = destroying the matriarchy and the rise of the patriarchy

we have male birth control coming, artificial wombs raising animals already, sex robots that feel damn near real, passing through the eerie gap already, AI that will make them clean, cook, and be responsive fucks, life extension, the most hyper pareto distribution ever of economic rewards

we could go on and on. truly a man's world is being born. bask in the glory

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

Can't agree more
Also 5% virgin at marriage is an absolute disgrace

this is the most retarded copypasta I've ever seen lmao

>women who don't have psycho traits.
Impossible. That's the whole issue right there. You can have your designer woman but if she's capable of reproduction then she'll be crazy. Their every thought is driven by emotion because that's beneficial to a creature that is supposed to spend the prime of its life caring for offspring. The crazy/emotion is necessary.
The issue is that we don't control them anymore. Their emotional bullshit was once kept in check by their male mates, but since they gained voting rights they have taken away our ability to control them without being thrown in prison. Society needs reform, to go back to traditional ways. Universal happiness won't be re-established until the generation that remembers us removing their rights dies off, though.

Attached: 1277823752212.jpg (674x559, 103K)

Clones still start as babies. You're going to need the current generation of women to birth and raise those clone babies, which kinds of ruins the plan.

Has it occurred to you woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about and as such is not worth trying to fix?

Focus on automating the last tasks for which women are indispensable---sex and reproduction. Then gas them and free up the resources they waste on mankind's destiny of conquering the galaxy.

The marvels men could have achieved without women holding them back boggle the mind.

You wouldn't be bitching about virgins if you were able to fuck any in high school, when they were still around in your own age group.

>clone
>designer

Attached: 1532411496830.jpg (700x522, 84K)

Kek, you posted this the last thread similar to this as well.

With what wombs you retard?

Not to mention there's not exactly a good girl gene you can isolate.

Instead of your absolutely retarded solution, an actually practical one would be to change accepted cultural norms through the use of the media. Return to casual sex being bad, emphasize the importance of the nuclear family and of course, religion, which discourages promiscuity.

Seriously, fuck you shit heads. And your nonsense bullshit.

Go back to Rediit you fucking kike

I like the idea of cloning 10/10s and giving every man a wife (or a harem if you wanna get crazy with it). If all the women are white then eventually it would get rid of all the non-whites too, hopefully there would be progress in the field of epigenetics to help that.

Economic incentive is inevitably going to override our current qualms with genetic engineering. While I'm scared of what the kikes will do with such technology, it is the gateway to a utopia. We could become supermen.

>make genetic copy of your favorite actress
>modify genetic sequences of favorite actress DNA to alter appearance or mentality slightly; perhaps larger breasts, wider hips, more subservient, etc
>eventually end up with clone of actress, but 'designed' to suit your specific desires

>not a designer clone

all of you seem to be unaware that this is not actually possible, for reasons I've already posted
learn to read

This, literally all you have to do to change how women behave is to change what's "popular" and "trendy." Women just do what they think will increase their social status. And right now that's acting and dressing like a fucking hooker because that's what they see on their pocket screens.

Attached: 1531841386261.jpg (1272x1595, 242K)

>Wait 18 years for her to mature, while taking care of her. And presumably raping clones would still be illegal.

Guys fucking a bitch is not that hard. Get out of fantasy-land.

>Needless to say, I got him… in that very same guy I dated back when I was 19. I thank God everyday that He put it my guy’s heart to give me another chance. And he hasn’t changed one bit.
What a spineless fucking pussy.

You realize we can make wombs, right? And we don't need a "good girl gene" We simply need to isolate what genes are responsible for female's out-group tendencies and rebellious tendencies and a good girl will be what remains.

You type and sound like a woman.

It's much more feasible if you think of it as growing livestock rather than growing in a lab.

Your comment about the telomeres is assuming that we can't make a better version in the future. You could feasibly just copy the current DNA and extrapolate it with machine learning and then generate the proper DNA for a healthy organism.

Cloning sucks ass because they can’t control epigentic marking of chromatin states. You end up with some genes either off or on at seemingly random which fucks up development horrifically if it’s not perfect. That’s why there is 1 dolly and 227 whoops.

OP IS A

COOL GUY

Historically 80% of women succeeded in reproduction while only 40% of men did. With their newfound independence from men women with bad dispositions breed with much lower success by focusing on feminism, trash countercultures and careers, while women with good dispositions are more likely to breed as normal by simply accepting their role in the family. In a few generations we might not have to make designer women as nature will have culled anything with the wrong temperament and impulses.

Attached: Get Married.jpg (281x400, 54K)

Big breasted blonde women in huwheat fields with the intelligence and submissive nature of the Asian woman would be master race.

But we should also do this for men. So tired of weak, faggy beta males.

>clone genetically god tier women into a society where men will become paypigs for 4/10's at best
Yea you really thought this one through OP.

Attached: IMG_20170922_141201.jpg (185x191, 11K)

Yeah hurry up with that.

If you artificially inflate the female population to be higher than the male population then males will have a lot more leverage over women. Historically this happened during wars.

History didn't have sex toys and incels retard.

Best copypasta ever.
t, roasty

>Take 10th grade biology class.
>Become expert on cloning.

You don't know shit. Full term artificial wombs are not possible today, even for animals.

Genes != behavior. Look at the attitudes of people in London 300 years ago vs today. Do you think 300 years ago people would've supported bringing over the muslims to rape their people. Of course not, is it because they're all infected with a muslim loving gene? Or have societal norms changed?

Here's another flaw, people aren't going to stop breeding with women just because you're working on a batch of designer good girls. The good girls will inevitably be corrupted by the media and the the other bad girls, considering how strong group think is with women.

Also, you do know that cloned animals lifespan is halved right? That's going to be an issue.

This is a cultural battle that you are missing in favor of fantasy.

If the shit I said was possible, you wouldn't have to wait 18 years for a designer clone to mature. Try 18 days. And try slave-tier rights system.

It will be possible in at least 10 years, though.

Genes develop because of behavior both required by nature and performed by life within it. An organism's behavior can completely determine how it continues to adapt and evolve to it's environment. This adaptation affects the DNA and gene sequence in minor ways over time. Some changes are sudden and random. There is a spectrum of changes and a spectrum of catalysts for them to happen in a spectrum of time.

300 years ago as much of a percentage of people who support it now would have supported it then, and as much of a percentage of people who are against it now would have been against it then. The difference is the government's ability to organize and control the people in such events. Good luck getting a big enough mob these days to storm downtown and drag out the mayor without the coast guard and thousands of police officers in your way. 300 years ago you maybe had a few dozen police on horses fighting the town's milita and an angry mob that heavily outnumbered the local government's resistance. That's not mentality its technology, numbers and time.

>The good girls will inevitably be corrupted by the media and the the other bad girls, considering how strong group think is with women.

This is irrelevant defeatism. Society would change were this to be implemented, and the good girls would be vehemently defended just as much as they were attacked. You'd be damn sure the cucks and feminists wouldn't be able to fight off the betas and even alpha males who want this, were it completely possible and feasible.

> Genes develop because of behavior both required by nature and performed by life within it. An organism's behavior can completely determine how it continues to adapt and evolve to it's environment. This adaptation affects the DNA and gene sequence in minor ways over time. Some changes are sudden and random. There is a spectrum of changes and a spectrum of catalysts for them to happen in a spectrum of time.

Bro lookup the Lamarck's theory of acquired characteristics, and get back to me. Behavior has absolutely no effect on an organisms genetic make up, that is a basic scientific fact. Giraffes don't have long necks because they were always trying to stretch them.

Bullshit the west isn't more tolerant of muslims today than in the past. They launched fucking crusades against them 1000 years ago, now were bringing them in by the boatload. That shit is learned, it's not genetic.

>This is irrelevant defeatism. Society would change were this to be implemented, and the good girls would be vehemently defended just as much as they were attacked. You'd be damn sure the cucks and feminists wouldn't be able to fight off the betas and even alpha males who want this, were it completely possible and feasible.

So you're going to breed the girls to be docile and obedient but not the media? Is there a listens to parents but not pop culture gene?

Reality is knocking dude, it's time to comeback.

Does anyone have the image captioned 'every dollar spent on military is a dollar not spent developing catgirls for domestic ownership'? It seems relevant here.

Attached: Ah+yes+wool+_24d3da126a5c362f63e9c5b6156b314a.jpg (1000x655, 121K)

actual femanon here, thats a copy pasta bot you retarded shill. The only thing woman about it is the IO

Show bobs or get out.

Considering it was your own short sighted greed that jewed our countries I don't know why you seem to think there will be universal happiness once we all die out.
By the way men are better single parents than women so you are objectively wrong about it being necissary
really also not seeing the difference between subjugating us and pedophilia desu. What do you think you're going to maintain our happy doped up feelings by giving us a taste of freedom we'll never have for 18 years? a womans feelings and anguish to violence commited on her doesn't go away in 4-8 short years you fag. it either always matters or it never does

Attached: th (4).jpg (326x245, 23K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

now if only we could close the borders so you assholes could let us pass on in peace instead of with bullets. It's almost like theres (((someone))) invested in making sure that doesn't ahppen

Attached: 1533358164176.jpg (2199x1258, 294K)

which was damn near always.

Anyone got a sauce on this chick? She's fucking hot

>muh old hat
look up epigenetics you fucking trainwreck. this shit was thrown out a decade ago.

copy and pasta

Attached: hot stuff.jpg (698x378, 32K)

nice numerals shittesting numale

The traits exist because they're genetically good for the survival of the species as a whole.

Doomed to failure from the start, OP

Thank me by open vagene plz

local fucking leaf just wont stop getting digeridoos.

learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/inheritance/

Epigenetic changes are inherited in only 1% of genes in mammals, and the other 99% of epigenomic changes are erased as an embryo meaning epigenomics only has an evolutionary effect for that 1% of the epigenome (an extremely extremely small portion of an organisms genetic make up.)

Pointing out the very minor exception does not change the fact that behaving in a certain way does not make your offspring have different genes. I.e. behaving very chastely would not make your offspring more predisposed to behave chastely.

>All of my aunts are upper middle class White women who date felon-tier White trash men. It's dysgenic.
it's not
IQ gets passed on from Woman to son, so it doesn't matter if the Father is dumb. It only matters if the mother is dumb or not. "Felon-tier" can pass on other Things, self esteem, Fighting, Things, stand your Ground, be a man, that could be also relevant for a boy

only Islam will fix women - this is the only REALISTIC solution

Attached: slave-market-isis[1].png (650x326, 252K)

If we clone people for breeding why don’t we just strictly clone moron

Please send bobs.

Attached: 1532788514607.jpg (826x767, 36K)

> barefoot and pregnant
That's disgusting. I encourage women to wear shoes.

This pasta is obviously written by a man.

We can clone designer women simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

Attached: yogi.jpg (624x850, 74K)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

Attached: basedindianman.jpg (640x430, 54K)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it (the word 'Maya' is an ancient Indian Vedic concept that means 'illusion' in the ancient Sanskrit language of India). Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

Attached: siddhiscanmakeanimereal.jpg (1339x1024, 281K)

That's what Melania Trump is, incidentally.

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

Attached: naboo.png (1916x810, 3.6M)

>clone
Why not make a new "female" from scratch?

Attached: 555.jpg (338x305, 34K)

>Pretending you ever took a girl's virginity

She was already a whore when you met her faggot.

Clones + artificial incubators = Perfect.

Attached: 123434234.jpg (300x167, 9K)

Daily reminder that virtual reality waifus, sexbots, AI waifus, cloning technology, mind-control technology, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

Attached: 153205459.jpg (1427x758, 79K)

Q predicted this

That char came from one of those basically. The right amount of nutrients in a timed released.

>all women are shit lets clone a few nice women

I suggest moving to and living in a country that doesnt have women that are fucking fat and ugly as shit.
just get out of usa.

Attached: miss poland russia and ukraine.jpg (875x791, 76K)

Yes.

Can confirm. Maybe most slavs are trash but from my experience Poland has some of the classiest, prettiest, and nicest girls in the world.

Only countries infected with modern globo homo have waves of trashy roasties with tats, piercings, copper vaginas, etc.

Better than porn.

Incels will be exiled from the lands of white sharia.
There will be a new incel society for twelve years, before they are extinct by not being able to survive without their enemy, the functioning people of society.

Reminder that this is the exact kind of atavistic, backwards attitudes that caused the liberal insanity of the 1960s to now.

ded thred

Why not just create disposable ones. Women that grow to an adult within 10 years or so with big boobs and tiny vaginas. And then just euthenise them when they are spent. We could feed them no knowledge and just teach them to fuck and do chores and then just kill them when they are of no use anymore.

We already do this with other animals. They live in a cage on steriods till we need them for food. why would women be any different? It's not like you can have a decent conversation with thme now anyways and most of them are disruptive to society and should have died before the age of 21.

Classic Dr.SMooth quote.

>Society needs reform, to go back to traditional ways. Universal happiness won't be re-established until the generation that remembers us removing their rights dies off, though.
It's a shame how common this brainlet response is to the current problems of the West.

Good idea user.

Found the faggot.

Women do belong in the kitchen or bedroom, because that’s where they are most needed. They can go places though and do things. Fuck they don’t even have to pay for it, as long as they’re a good mother.
Sush honey, the men are discussing.

Because its not moral.

>beautiful intelligent whamen
>wants your neet genes
>100% feasible

Found the footfag.

why not, seems like good idea until they all fall to some deadly disease at once
but before that seems like worth a shot

>most slavs are trash
whatever helps you sleep at night