The reward for missing girl Mollie Tibbetts is now at $260,000 and its probably gonna get bigger...

the reward for missing girl Mollie Tibbetts is now at $260,000 and its probably gonna get bigger. maybe our autism can help us pick up something the feds missed

cbsnews.com/news/mollie-tibbetts-missing-university-of-iowa-student-crime-stoppers-reward-increases-2018-08-05/

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/05/suspicious-black-suv-circled-neighborhood-on-night-mollie-tibbetts-vanished-neighbor-says.html

Attached: 1533405101933.jpg (612x344, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mollie-tibbetts-missing-college-student-brooklyn-iowa-fbi-joins-search-today-2018-07-24/
detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/09/19/disturbing-discovery-as-police-in-plymouth-uncover-body-in-drum-container/
youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10480945/Mafia-fed-rival-to-pigs-while-he-was-still-alive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burn the squat pay the thot

Why do they think the farmer did it? because he lives close? I would question everyone of their friends and who knew she was house sitting alone.

Some titsguy boomer accidentally her neck.

Chalk up another one in the "Why girls should choose footsexual guys"

Because pigs eat ANYTHING (including human bones) so many people believe she was either abducted and killed by pig farmers or, more controversially, global trafficking rings.

>Fox News reports that FBI investigators spoke with the owner of the pig farm on two occasions. Wayne Cheney, who lives several miles away from Tibbetts' home, told Fox News that agents have searched parts of his property, his home and cellphone. He has not been charged with a crime and said he doesn't know Tibbetts.

How is the FBI involved? I thought they only got involved when crimes happen across different states.

Iowa girl is in cornfield.

Pay now please.

How many neet bucks can I get with 260k

If we save her, will she go out with me?

there are lots of ways to dispose of a body

cbsnews.com/news/mollie-tibbetts-missing-college-student-brooklyn-iowa-fbi-joins-search-today-2018-07-24/

probably because local authorities lack any experience in this kind of situation, since nothing ever happens in those small towns

user thats unethical!

Fuck off, FBI. NYPA

I watched a few conspiracy youtubers on this. The biggest problem is the police/fbi aren't giving us info. Too much loose speculations and making the same arguments that have been semi debunked. The problem is if they give us all the info they have, its gonna be hard to pin down the person because they could say they found out certain info on the news rather than catching them in a lie and knowing they could have not known certain things unless they were the killer.

How do we even know she didn't run off to start a new life?

That would be funny if she was just hitch-hiking across the country with some other leftist hippies this whole time.

He's a hog farmer. Hogs/pigs will eat absolutely anything, human flesh, hair, bones, etc. etc. and dispose of it naturally so that it's very difficult to trace after a period of time. Never trust a guy who owns a hog farm, and especially one who has previously gotten in trouble for stalking women (which the farmer they've been questioning has). That's why they're so interested in him, he has the means to dispose, and has the disposition to do such a thing.

Attached: le snatch guy.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

why is the reward so high?

who is this chick and why are people willing to pay so much to find her?

she has a boyfriend

She said she hates white people.

Who cares

Alright, brick top

As soon as I heard farmer I though 'pig farmer'
Of course, some black thuggs in south carolina aparently threw britnee drexel's body in an alligator pit, so maybe there are some gators in iowa

would have been cheaper for them to offer a million dollar reward from the get go.

Shes an attractive white girl.

Q predicted this

The boyfriend did it

probably killed by the boyfriend or some feral niggers

pig farmer fed body parts to pig. its happened before

>Use autism to find girl
>get reward
>use reward to buy arms and munitions for SA militias

If the hog farmer didn't feed her to the hogs, then she got raped and killed and they haven't found her body yet. Either way, it's a shame. But she should have been home safe with her parents not staying at the boyfriends house. Her parents are regretting letting their daughter be a slut.

Poor girl.

She's is, in all likelyhood, dead. If they find the body, it will be a stroke of luck

Mt ex girlfriend had find my friends enabled on her phone at all times with her dad and sister. I thought it was a good thing.

Current girlfriend doesnt. Should I suggest she enable it (via Google maps, no iphone) for her mom or myself?

Not trying to stalk my own girlfriend, but I want to redpill her hard about this subject.

This entire situation could be avoided if her phone had tracking enabled.

What should I do?

If they can pin him, they could try to pin him with the outbreak of female disappearances in Iowa. Thus securing the sex trafficking can continue.

This story is more common than you might think.
Similar thing happened in the Detroit area a few years ago. detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/09/19/disturbing-discovery-as-police-in-plymouth-uncover-body-in-drum-container/

She made anti-white tweets.

Good riddance thot.

Yes every person should even you should

>The hog farmer dindu nuffin.

Attached: 5b644fc29ba3634d97a7b863.jpg (697x394, 35K)

she ded

So cool hey could pin her disappearance on drumpf. The FBI is a literal joke.

>FBI niggers trying to bait Jow Forums into using our autism to find her

We already know you won't pay shit fags, instead you will stiff us when it's time to collect.

Either show link to leggit money, or we sage.

Could have just said attractive

Let the bitch suffer she hates white people.

We’re going to need pictures of her feet before we can make a determination.

Sauce?

im not with the fbi faggot, besides its her family's money not fbi's

Attached: 8wblpt3p20s01.jpg (1070x595, 37K)

It started at less than $2000

Normie cunt gets what she deserves.

Some nigger who was in the military killed his white girl ex wife. They had security footage of him driving her car and then walking back after dumping body. It took a few months of interigation for him to finally break. They finally offered him a plea deal of 10 years if he gave the cops the location of the body. That nog pretty much got away with murder. Oh well, the toll was paid

WTF is with the increase in namefags lately?

It's time to get this over with WW2 was supposed to bring about the end of conflict one race one country one religion one leader and end to bloodshed by getting it over with. Long live Deutschland.

What does it matter you cuck.

>Shes an attractive white girl.

>attractive
> white girl.

>attractive
>white girl

she literally hates white people
it's in her twitter
she is a lib

Attached: 1533453959019.png (685x1220, 1.33M)

he has two prior stalking convictions and seems suspicious as fuck

New blood is welcome as long as it on our side.

The point of the board is to be anonymous Namefags are instantly classed as second rate comments.
Still in front of meme flags though

i welcome the reeward tho

Of course they are new blood is awesome just namefags buh

you know we can see it's still you by the ID right, 'new blood'? people don't like name users across multiple posts because they make the board about them instead of about anonymous discussion

Attached: BF6201BD-6F2B-4E1A-BC71-6E6CF6863BBA.jpg (1242x1607, 582K)

Attached: D3C12918-FA70-435E-818B-553F9702F5E6.jpg (1242x833, 321K)

The south has risen in the form of the libtards as it always was it's so fucked it's funny.

No shit fag just saying hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

too lazy to delete dem cookiesssss

To keep this in the news. Another distraction. Next week they will say news is right wing biased for only caring about missing white girls. They have to pretend to fight to keep the sheep interested in the show.

This is literally an episode of Law and Order or something, nobody would do that

spooderman powers activate incognito mode

wooosh

Mollie is probably dead. If she's alive... She's being raped. Either way it's probably horrible. But for us, I think it should be a cause for celebration.

That's all.

When is school back?

lol. sweet summer child

No, it's literally part of the movie Snatch.

Holy shit! Your kidding me?!!! This is the Dude???!!!!!! Guilty......FOR SURE!!!!! Look at THAT!!!!!!!!??????

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1005, 178K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

she likely got kidnapped, murdered and raped. This happens a lot more commonly than people want to think about but it only ever becomes a story when it's a cute college girl. Reminds me of the Yale story a few years back where the lab assistant got killed by her lab partner on the weekend of her wedding, or when that girl at UNC got kidnapped and murdered by a nigger just to clear her checking account

curse strikes again.
enriched by obama's refugees

What's with the monkeys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x815, 22K)

White girl hates white people?! Nevermind, close thread nothing of value lost.

Attached: image.jpg (600x480, 56K)

or the series Deadwood

Attached: IMG_0961.jpg (338x243, 27K)

just your average stalking pig framing guy here
nothing to see FBI, move along

I'm gonna need her feet pics before we even get started niggers, anything that isn't sniffable isn't worth saving

Attached: IMG_5080.png (655x459, 447K)

Carry a gun

"thank you" said the jews (1930"s)

How do you fail this bad?

you can still get human dna from undigested hair etc in pigshit

Can you imagine the overtime pay for that?

Make sure she enables it. My Dad has had cancer and some memory problems recently and we put it on his phone. Always good to know where he is.

Pig farmer is a red herring

murder is usually a crime of passion and would first take a good long look at the boyfriend any any friend that had access to her tweets or the boyfirend's home such as a neighbor or friend of the boyfriend.

with murder it is usually the ones closest to you that murder you

It's abundantly clear that the FBI is going to this pig farmer and publicizing their visits (3 times now) solely because the stupid public eats up simple narratives like dirty pig farmers raping teenagers, and it provides for the illusion that they aren't, in fact, sitting with their thumbs up their asses.

It bugs me that even when a girl goes missing, a PR team at the FBI can find a way to reach out to a couple officers and reach out to their (((friends))) in the media to make sure that the public doesn't lose (((trust))) in federal agencies and their ability to solve crimes. The illusion of three-letter-clairvoyance must be protected at all costs, even if it means taking useful people away from real work.

Savage shitskin guidos would.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10480945/Mafia-fed-rival-to-pigs-while-he-was-still-alive.html

and teeth

t. Mason Verger

here you mr.creepy footfag

Attached: Untitled.png (900x1203, 1.31M)

>Its seems many abductions happen on their path they took ...Question everyone on the path.

Attached: pray for Trump.jpg (1436x1748, 609K)

if she's still alive, she's probably being raped right now.

Kidnapping is a federal crime. Or at least it used to be.

My cat likes to play with it's prey before he slaughters it.

i think it still is.

Didn't know this. Fuck her, she's on her own.

she's probably being fucked right now, forcibly.

However, doing that job requires getting dirty. Thats where i come in, Im Mike Jobs and this is Dirty Jobs:FBI edition.

I don't think she is alive. They think the Farmer did it but I would like to error on the side of caution with the suspicion.

If anyone recalls the Netflix show "Making a Murderer" the cops framed an innocent man on suspicion alone....

>error on the side of caution

Attached: 28381918_767592850096919_649296996_n.jpg (221x250, 5K)