Which church denomination has the sluttiest women?

Which church denomination has the sluttiest women?

Attached: ML70259-Sexy-Sister-Nun-costume-a__39869.1503598741[1].jpg (800x1200, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMdhWRO4-dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orthodox Jews

ur mom's

Orthodox Jews

Catholics

Catholics ironically. All the ones over ere have a baby super early and tattoo that virgin mary bs on their body. Absolute whores.

Protestants

Buddhist

this thread is stupid because it will just be the dumb "catholic anal" normalfag meme spammed over and over

youtube.com/watch?v=YMdhWRO4-dQ

Mormons, unironically.

Best blowjobs : Mornons
Best fucking : Orthodox Jews

Attached: boy oh boy.png (1098x1100, 1.01M)

OP asked an obvious question for some stupid reason

Attached: jew women need goyim cock.jpg (750x964, 136K)

pagans

All the Catholic girls from private school were major hoes when they switched to private school when I was growing up

Catholics. Mormons a close second.

LARPing taig detected.

Methodists.
Hands Down.
They ordain women and gays 100% of the time.

Attached: thumbRNS-METHODIST-LGBT051816b[1].jpg (800x600, 97K)

That's easy, jews. I dated plenty of them to know. Oh and I'm UNcircumsized.

Attached: jew girls love BBC.png (512x573, 281K)

FPBP and digits confirm

Attached: 1484296697218.jpg (394x458, 24K)

i can't speak for others, but protestanism is pretty lit in the US.

might be because most people are protestant, or it might be that boomers and gen-x's shoved their offspring into bible camp faster than a fuckin fat kid got offered dessert in high school.

so, as it happened, there's a lot of experimenting. i had the option of doing bible camp as an attendee, but i chose to do so in the praise and worship band playing guitar. so i was "outside" the camper base. that might have had a significant advantage.

>at that age, female teens were thirsty as FUCK for some safe experimenting, without giving up their vaginal virginity
>i was in a christian band, so i had the benefit of being both "a safe choice" and also being a christian.
>communion is a hell of a drug
>but when we had that campfire praise session, there was definitely a thing similar to horror movies.
>excitation transfer
>the excitement of watching a horror movie
>the excitement of praising God and finding him in life.

in the end i bedded a girl my age at a church camp. not a complete coitus, mostly just fooling around with oral and 69-ing. but it was great. smores and sex were euphoria when i got to just go back home and play windwaker and splinter cell on my gamecube.

>we even had prayer sessions during youth group.

life was simpler then.

My dad used to say that you could get ass from a Catholic girl any day of the week except Sunday. It appears the old man was right.

Attached: 1531326206301.jpg (637x622, 47K)

amazingly people in this thread are too stupid to understand that jews dont go to church

Yes we do! Just not our own.