Based black man showing the pathetic beta white boy who's boss, face it Jow Forums black people run America...

Based black man showing the pathetic beta white boy who's boss, face it Jow Forums black people run America, you can't criticize us, you can't fight us, and you can't stop us from taking your women. Stay mad bitch ass white boys.

Attached: 1533525106660.webm (358x640, 1.95M)

That is the guy who start nigger hate thread frequently.

more like a teacher who knows that fake nigga aint gon do shit. lil nigga got his du rag too tight

>you can't criticise us

Kek

Attached: 1532886313798.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

>"im only giving this back to you b/c you're oppressed, Jamal. Not b/c im a fat coward"
>"also, thank you for my wife's son"
absolutely pathetic

Rofl. So jealous.

Keep thinking that you goofy nigger. Hahahahaha

Say want you want online white boys but we know you won't be running your mouths once you see us face to face.

Attached: 1533527965156.webm (360x654, 1.95M)

New law, cut the balls off of all nigger boys before 8 years old, >reduce crime,
>reduce niggers.

Q predicted this

>nigs can't 1v1

What's new

Blacks are poor. I'm done.

Man, that guy threw his papers off the desk. What a fucking gangster, sure showed him who runs that school.

poverty and systematic oppression breeds criminality

nigger

>fat mestizo
>white
The absolute state of this board

This would be insulting to people if they were unable to see beyond what's in front of them.

oh yeah. poverty's the only reason that niggers behave like niggers. there's absolutely no genetic component. nope. none at all

kys

>oh yeah. poverty's the only reason that niggers behave like niggers. there's absolutely no genetic component. nope. none at all

Correct.

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a public school teacher, specially in a majority nigger area

Then I guess Tibetans must be the most ruthless criminals in the world, followed by untouchables or maybe palestinians.

not bad actually. teachers should enter into a symbiotic relationship with these nignogs. id just antagonize this asshole everyday. watch him throw his little bitch fit. skip teaching the rest of the day (muh students must contemplate their actions) and sit on my ass for the rest of the period. give everyone a D or C or whatever the fuck grade is needed to pass by state or fed mandates and collect my $40k plus bennies plus vacation every single year for basically just showing up and sitting on my ass. just needs some thick skin

niggers always picking on cowards and the disabled.

Attached: 1515698238649.png (796x588, 96K)

Kek, US niggers won't last a hour in favelas. Hoods are paradise compared to some places here.

Weak people.

Uppity niggers get the knife

Attached: niggerbeheaded.jpg (645x890, 64K)

niggers have no place in our society
i hate these feral savages
fuck why did the kikes have to bring them here?

My grandparents were poor and they never robbed a store or raped anyone.

>Jow Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value they never had any part in building like flies are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things, but become incredibly angry at white people and think irrefutable facts posted here are just a "game" to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them so (again) the irrefutable FACTS posted here must just somehow be anything other than reality.
>so they start to playing a game that they think is being played here
>Not realizing this isn't a game but facts about them and their people

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>racemixing threads (causes divisions between confident whites and ones slightly less confident who would settle for a mutt wife/husband)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual
>anti-Christian threads (either attacking Christianity or promoting atheism/heretical idol worship)
>attack representatives of white interest (politicians and e-celebs)
>Not once do they take a moment to consider how backwards, factually wrong, and inept they are and how their own denerate and chimpish behavior is the cause of all the problems in their life

Attached: 555-come-on-now.png (500x522, 133K)

Niggers are incapable of self awareness. Literal chimpanzees have higher IQs than niggers.

Attached: niggerhatinggenius.jpg (557x717, 99K)