How likely is her winning Toronto? Could this be a large step toward Canada becoming an ethnostate?

How likely is her winning Toronto? Could this be a large step toward Canada becoming an ethnostate?

Attached: sexy-faith-goldy-300x271.png (300x271, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QH7vr8XO_s
youtu.be/H4siKr6qY8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its only a matter of time

Not likely but would be interesting. Hopefully she takes it seriously and isnt just doing it for jewtube hits

Who is this semen demon? Maybe we can postpone the day of the rake until the election.

Attached: 274C34F8-2FE2-46C0-97D4-F898F392C1AD.jpg (517x650, 78K)

She should just post OP pic on every side-walk stop with a message offering a hummer to anyone that votes for her. Unless Toronto is faggot central, it's an EZ win.

Q predicted this

>Toronto is not a modern day Sodom

Attached: 52F88A92-8E02-4839-B717-D4F55AFD9894.jpg (539x960, 62K)

she's gonna be your next PM

Why the hell would anyone want a hummer?

>How likely is her winning Toronto?

basically 0

faith is a plastic bimbo fuckdoll, not fit to be a mayor, are you fucking serious? who next? lauren southern and her faggot sidekicks?

Attached: DgZBL5PXcAAHEvt.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

how do I get gf like this?

I'd let her fart in my mouth

Not that kind of hummer Hans, a blowjob, is there no equivalent slang in German?

She's top tier and 100% electable.

I hope so.

Fpbp.

You actually think the whites who voted in large rates for liberal parties would go for the far right candidate?

More likely than people realize. She's going to be dropping redpills ( pic related) in every appearance and triggering lefties to act insane enough to inconvenience Torontonians (protests chimpouts blocking traffic etc) and alienate them, from now till October.

Attached: IMG_9647.png (1180x1310, 1.49M)

i have bad news for u user

>ywn use her hot mouth

Attached: faithoface2.png (691x1007, 772K)

>redpills
she's a israeli shill, one of those christcucks who think jews are god's chosen people, watch her israel videos

would love to see a pack of niggers run a train on her white ass

>Canada
>ethnostate
First Nations would like a word with you.

Unfortunatly, she has little chance of winning. Toronto is mostly cuckfags.

I would like to see qt Faith take a BBC though. Would be hot!

Attached: bl1512380536178.jpg (1000x455, 131K)

I'd let her peroid on my face

I hope you white leaves take back your syrup fields. 1488 trudea deserves to be anal'd by a rake

Attached: 1533422731388.jpg (277x330, 44K)

Same

Attached: 70C0D862-7B55-4CDF-9D84-00ACCC1F4136.png (464x436, 24K)

never heard of that...
I think we ought to stick to calling it a blowjob.

>38 years old
>no children
>literally dates 20 year old shitskins
Someone post the pic of her with her Arab boyfriend.

Attached: Faith_Goldberg.jpg (253x415, 29K)

Attached: KIKE.jpg (333x400, 57K)

Attached: faithoface.png (773x1004, 768K)

>First Nations
>Canadian
Sorry Redskin you're either getting genocided or moved to Papua New Guinea. Canada is for the White man.

Attached: 1528940251749.png (1080x1107, 1.7M)

faith is the only attractive one in that pic. i wish one of her sextapes would get leaked. we all know they exist and she only exclusively takes the black cock.

her mouth looks like an asshole

perfect seeing as though so much shit comes from there and so much cock gets put in there

if Toronto can vote in a crackhead, they can vote in a tradthot
plus, if she opens bob in places like Bramgladesh, she's a shoe in

Fuck off (((The Rebel))) shill. We see right through your Sayanim whores.

Attached: faith_goldy_israel.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Dick Hardy has my vote

Attached: faithsuck.webm (594x700, 524K)

based and redpilled

You do realize bangladeshis are pretty conservative right?

ah if you had just waited a moment I would have commented on your previous post.

>look at all this plastic surgery goy
>don't you want to support Israel like this based whore we've put on parade for you?

Attached: faith_goldy_israel_2.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

How can a country based on two language groups and multiple different ethnicities become an ethnostate?
Answer: alt-right fever dream

if by conservative you mean desperate for some tradthot vagene, then yes

Are you going to run for mayor of a leftie stronghold on a platform of closing the borders shutting down mosques not taking away guns and bringing back carding and TARVIS so police can crack down on nog & poo crime?

No? Well then I guess we'll have to vote for this evil jew and take our chances until you man up and run to fix this country.

Attached: IMG_9659.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

please no....oh god what is this

Attached: faithlipslick.png (607x1012, 758K)

Was she proud of her heritage when she got plastic surgery to change the face she was born with?

start promoting her as a brave feminist candidate and slander anyone who criticizes her as a misogynist

Attached: 908879fyLiAM.jpg (934x601, 82K)

This. That admitted crackhead with literal footage of him smoking crack was BELOVED in Toronto too. So much that even immigrants voted for his brother to run Ontario. If he could win then anyone has a shot.

Attached: IMG_9645.png (589x828, 1.41M)

I don't want to see anymore. Why does this sort of thing happen to good chaps like myself?

Attached: faithtongue.jpg (260x294, 17K)

This. She has immunity being a girl, she can drop redpills and if anyone attacks her she can play the misogyny card alinsky style not to mention the bad optics on camera of her being harassed and chimped out on by trannies etc

Even if she doesn't win she's going to shift the Overton window far enough and get enough support that other right wing candidates who have an actual chance to win, see potential in running, in more than just Toronto. Everything about her running is a win for turning Canada around.

Attached: IMG_9654.png (853x568, 1.4M)

I could wank to this. Thanks.

Nobody outside of Jow Forums has even heard of her. I live in Toronto and I din't even know this thot was Canadian.

Fucking nil.

Too much baggage from the unite the right rally, most of Toronto are immigrants who won't vote for her, and it's the typical anyone right of center is literally hitler mentality in this political climate.

and yes, even though she is an older woman and a tradthot, I totally would.

Not as hot without the BJ lips

>closing the borders shutting down mosques not taking away guns

yikes, imagine actually believe she's gonna do this, I'll believe it when I see it

By not being a cunt.

Everyone will hear about her as soon as she starts making appearances in debates and throwing rallies to trigger the insane Toronto SJWs into city-wide chimpouts. Her whole platform is a trump style trigger-fest. Her Twitter says it was a last minute decision to run so she's hiring her campaign staff this week. Expect her to start stirring shit in a couple weeks when they get rolling. Her whole twitter feed is shit-talking the other candidates and Trudeau on redpill topics. It's going to be funny af

Attached: IMG_9622.png (590x619, 1.06M)

>wooosh

>Unless Toronto is faggot central, it's an EZ win.

Oh you sweet summer child....

>38 years old
about a decade past the mark there bud

She's not going to get the older votes even if she's the same right-wing fearmongering racist style as Trump.

Her voice is annoying as fuck. It reminds me of that girl in class that thinks she's really smart but is just a basic bitch. You know the girl I'm referring to...

for the love of puck, vote this bitch mayor

This was remarkably easy to masturbate to.

Thanks user.

Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants. Tory is putting the illegals in fucking 5 star hotels right now while legal immigrants who worked their asses off to move to Canada are paying for the illegals with their tax dollars. It's why Rob and Doug Ford got huge legal immigrant votes and both won. She's focusing on the illegals. Pic related

Attached: IMG_9635.png (590x308, 550K)

I'd say 0% but this timeline....

desu it doesn't matter if she actually does it, what matters is that she gets the conversation going and conservatives start to rise up and realize even if they can't take back Toronto yet (Jordan Peterson is a faggot but would win Toronto in a landslide) it might be possible to win other cities and build toward that.

Attached: IMG_9649.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

This

Dougie is /ourguy/ and if you don't like him you're a faggot

Older people are watching the left funnel their retirement money and health care resources into caring for the illegals over them. If she pushes this angle she could get their votes. Self preservation always wins out and Canada has long enough waits for medical care as it is

Attached: IMG_9652.png (390x560, 871K)

Hi Faith.
Stop being so Jow Forums if you want to go mainstream. Study Ocasio-Cortez. Be serious if you want to be taken seriously. You’re 30 and still posting fashwave and Pepes.
Best of luck.

only looks hot when she is in a still photograph unfortunately.

This. Literally anything is possible in this timeline now. And she's been attacked by the media and left for years already so nothing they attack her with in her campaign run is going to faze her, same as Trump where every attack and scandal just rolled off his back.

Attached: IMG_9689.jpg (493x1024, 136K)

>faith is a plastic bimbo fuckdoll, not fit to be a mayor

You talk like you've never read a thing about Ontario politics

She's going to win, same as Ford did. Landslide

I love him and his brother. I voted for Doug this summer and I'm in a leftie stronghold. No one thought he could win but not only did he win in a landslide but the Liberal party was literally blown out of existence. There's a stronger conservative vote in Canada than people realize but no candidate has tried tapping into it this hard with a campaign this extreme to see how deep it goes. Win or lose this is going to make for fucking good entertainment

Attached: IMG_9632.png (853x568, 708K)

nigger shess like 29

Quebec isn't really part of Canada

>You do realize bangladeshis are pretty conservative right

Most immigrants are socially conservative, radically so

She's going to push hard for a ban on face coverings after this happens.. Killing Islam and Antifa with one stone

>t. Fatih Insider

She won't win. Canada is more cucked than France and the UK. Le Pen was cheated out of the win and Brexit will never happen.

You really think they will let this 38 year old thot take office? Most people have no fucking idea who she is, and all it takes is media throwing "nazi" on her and the masses start screeching.

If she's offering free blow jobs for votes.
She's got s pretty good chance.

>A decade off

She looks pretty good for 48 desu senpai

This would actually work

kek. This. Toronto had a literal crackhead who told reporters he doesn't need to lick an accuser's pussy because he has plenty of pussy to eat from his wife at home. Trudeau was a fucking snowboard instructor. The bar is low.

Attached: IMG_9633.png (853x568, 1.4M)

>Most immigrants are socially conservative, radically so

There is no such thing as radical conservatism. Conservatism is the opposite of radical.

I know poo millennial who would vote for her for this alone. They came here to see bobs and vagine and it's ninja masks and cloaks everywhere

Attached: IMG_9662.png (853x568, 1.4M)

Women poison anything a man builds. She's just doing it for the show, she had a chance to do the South African genocide thing before Lauren Southern, but pussied out because it was bad for her image. This whole 'movement' to her is nothing more than attention whoring.

>memeflag
>retarded cynical bullshit everyone already knows
thanks for your shitty opinion dude fuck off any time

Attached: faithinford.jpg (225x224, 40K)

Also this is a great plan. Use their chimpouts to bring up the face coverings stuff. She has a vid showing Muslims can get gun licenses without showing their face so she can seague into that. Every not muzzie hates the ninja masks...you can have your fucked up pedo religion terrorist views but we want to at least see your damn face incase you cause trouble. NO ONE feels safe or comfortable with crowds of people hiding their face. It's unsettling on a primal level

Attached: IMG_9651.png (390x560, 661K)

The Fords are dons. Rob was all about ending the gravy train. He didnt get raked over the coals till he turnt his sights on council member perks. Doug is trimming the fat.

Who cares as long as she spends from now till October dropping redpills on the public in every tv appearance she's in. Until you run on the same campaign for us we have to make do with what we got. If she gets no support then no other right wing candidates will try running on a platform like this ever again. But if she gets support more of them will. Pic related

Attached: IMG_9687.jpg (236x323, 36K)

>faith is a plastic bimbo fuckdoll, not fit to be a mayor

youtube.com/watch?v=4QH7vr8XO_s

God I miss him: youtu.be/H4siKr6qY8w

Attached: IMG_9705.png (657x657, 72K)

Madonna offered a hummer for everyone that voted Hillary. Didn't work.