The Root takes anti-whiteness to a whole new level

WHITE WOMAN IS BLOCKED ACCESS TO TRAIN STATION, THEN GETS ASSAULTED BY BLACK MOB - MEDIA SUPPORTS IT

How the media portrays it:

>White Woman Snatches Protest Sign From Black Woman, Cries to Police When She Gets Punched in the Face

>A white woman found herself participating in the time-honored ritual known as the “catching of hands” when she decided to boldly go where few Beckysapiens have dared to go before by publicly disrespecting an angry black woman. It all began when a white woman, who closely resembles a gallon jug of whole milk, decided to wander into a Black Lives Matter demonstration as crowds gathered to protest the shooting of Thurman Blevins, a black man who was shot and killed while running away from police.

>The white woman tried to walk through the protesters because ... well, that’s kinda what white people do. Genetic biologists have theorized that melanin deficiency also comes with a lack of the “step aside” gene common in most other human beings. But the Amber-American likely had no idea that this particular crowd was composed of people who had an abundance of the “not today” gene. So when the Dusty Rhodes-looking woman decided to snatch the sign of a random black woman protester, the obviously community-minded black woman decided to take the opportunity and address hunger in the white community by promptly delivering a two-piece fist sandwich directly to Sally Sign-Snatcher’s mouth.

>The white woman’s thin lips proved to be an inadequate cushion for absorbing the barrage unleashed on her. She immediately turned and ran to the nearest police officer wailing, “I just want to go home,” according to Fox9, seemingly unaware that she was precariously close to being rocked to sleep by one more chin punch. “I didn’t do anything!” said the female Kevin James, as the cop consoled her.

(1/2)

archive.fo/YbJc3

Attached: DjeTD68VAAEFBgR.jpg (1024x574, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaelharriot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>While many will hail this Queen dropper of Ds, Thrower of Hands, First of Her Fists, Khaleesi of Kick-ass, Mother of Draggings, I would like to take the time to point out the true heroes in this incident: This woman, who held back the black woman’s cohorts from throwing even more hands to Patricia Pulpface:

>I can tell from the way she’s holding that woman back, she’s either an undercover member of Doral Milaje or the one usher at every black church who shields the audience from the wild Holy Ghost shouter. And this guy, who, although this is only a photograph, is probably saying “Oh shit!” And last but not least, there is this woman, clearly concerned that Susie Step-aside was not keeping that same energy from when she decided to rip a sign from a black woman who wasn’t bothering anyone:

>As of this date, the white woman has not been identified, although some suspect that she may be home writing thank you notes to the woman who so kindly took the time to donate free dental work at a police protest. If there is indeed a tooth fairy, Rebecca’s bicuspids can be found in front of the downtown Minneapolis Starbucks. She will be expecting her money. The black woman who so generously offered up her hands to be caught by Crying Karen has also not been identified but she is rumored to have signed a 2-fight deal with Mayweather Promotions.

(2/2)

twitter.com/michaelharriot

this is the nigger who wrote the article

Attached: z4OAIdLY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: shit.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Sounds like a nigger version of Jow Forums

the root is racist

look at that nigger's wide ass ogga-booga nose HOLY SHIT

the gorilla-ish eyes
mouth as large and wide as his face

ugly, scraggly, rough ass beard

no wonder these people hate themselves, if you looked like an ape you'd feel bad too

I pity these fucking disgusting pieces of filth

Dutch bro who gives af. Worry about your boer folk. If focusing on merifats is a coping mechanism I understand. Mutt hate thread?

Attached: 1533017022210.jpg (800x1066, 204K)

Has The Root published a single article that doesn't explicitly denigrate white people? There is only source of this kind of obsessive, venomous hatred: envy.

Attached: E6EC9689-519F-4D52-83A3-713F59C451B5.jpg (640x900, 92K)

Fucking niggers

Around blacks, never relax.

He's a faggot nigger that hates and I mean hates white women. He wrote some shit about white women not stepping aside for him when walking a while back. Hopefully he dies of aids or nigger fired bullets soon.

Who cares. Weak faggots deserve it for being weak. Women are the ones who wanted this world and they got it, and now it's dying and everyoness crying like a retarded faggot. Boo hoo go cry somewhere else

fuck off kike.

He looks like a sad incel who fell for the "women want the BBC" meme and is unable to come to terms with the fact that most women would rather freeze a turd and use it as a dildo than fuck a black guy.

If a black guy grabbed a white guy's protest sign and got beat up, you'd be praising it. Act like a nigger, get beaten like a nigger.

Huh, I thought this was written by a mid 30's "white" woman with problem glasses for Jezebel or something like it. Pretty shocked to see it was some burly as nigger with a beard.

>well, that’s kinda what white people do. Genetic biologists have theorized that melanin deficiency also comes with a lack of the “step aside” gene common in most other human beings
then how come everywhere i go it's always niggers walking in the middle of the god damn road?

niggers are just so so feral, I'm not even a hateful person in many ways. in their own countries I want blacks to thrive and succeed but in my countries, I just want to see them dangling from a tree. why must the white man be plagued with the burden of adopting the niggers into our lands.

Attached: 1521768472073.png (283x320, 86K)

((("white woman")))

Attached: 121137546787096.jpg (286x288, 42K)

>lack of the "step aside" gene
There's a fucking reason we walk to the other side of the street to avoid crossing their path. Better safe then sorry. Getting punched in the face just to avoid being called or just thought about as a "racist" isn't fucking worth it.

Based white bitch BTFO by strong woman of diversity.

Nah
Niggers are quite similar to women

Attached: 1533230865919.jpg (330x330, 85K)

>born just in time to see racism encouraged and normalized again

wew. boomers really did fuck up the world

I'm actually fine with that women getting punched in the face, don't fucking touch people's property.

>twitter.com/michaelharriot
>poet
>negus
>his pen
lol, faggot

For hating white women so much he sure writes like a particularly bitchy one.

wow, are blacks really violent?