Trump just admitted Don Jr. committed at least one felony. If someone testifies trump knew...

trump just admitted Don Jr. committed at least one felony. If someone testifies trump knew, he just admitted his own felony.

4D chess?

Attached: orange is the new orange trump in trump tower prison.jpg (747x596, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cilawgroup.com/news/2015/10/24/us-elections-how-can-foreign-nationals-be-involved-in-the-political-process/
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2Xr-D0EHs
youtube.com/watch?v=dQVfQCpYocQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep dreaming hillary he isnt getting impeached like your husbando

That's not true. Don Jr offered nothing in return. He didn't pay for anything. Dindu nuffin wrong.

Brennan? Is that you?

Attached: 1532737972651.jpg (320x251, 20K)

you are ignorant of the law or gaslighting. pick one. Conspiracy doesn't mean that you did what you tried to do, just that you tried it.

try again

Part of me almost wants to see them try to frogmarch Trump for whatever reason, then all the 2A fags can finally put up or shut up
The problem is that neither side has any balls and are pretty comfy with the status quo.

Attached: 1517105493507.jpg (388x443, 151K)

show me the law he broke.

>meeting happened over 2 years ago
>Don Jr released all of his emails pertaining to setting up the meeting and the expected subject of the meeting
>Charges are yet to be filed

Don't worry comrades Mueller is just leaving no stone unturned on this obvious crime.

Q predicted this

i unironically want to see trump shave his head

I see that the media is giving this another go, but if this were a crime, then a lot of people all over Washington would already be in jail. Good luck twisting it.

none of that was a felony reddit

trump is baiting them

Attached: VelvetyReflectingAnaconda-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.91M)

>he thinks a conservative supreme court will convict a GOP President based on circumstantial evidence and things that aren't even crimes.

Post the section of the penal code that uses the term collusion

>he thinks the Supreme Court is a trial jury

>4D chess?
Not even checkers, maybe tic tac toe.

lol people would be dying in the streets if he got arrested

Yep. We are pretty much down to empty bitching and hollow threats at this point

>trump just admitted Don Jr. committed at least one felony.
Nope. The lawyer they were meeting worked for the DNC. And it wouldn't have been a crime even if she didn't, unless money changed hands. The law makes no distinction between state actors and private foreign citizens. The law doesn't care if a campaign or a newspaper uses information that was illegally obtained. The only thing that could make it a crime was if money changed hands. Using freely volunteered information is very legal and very normal.

Good thing your ass isn't on the line on this. Because you're wrong - but it means Fredo goes to jail, not you.

All of our asses are on the line here.

I've read the law and I can post it here. No money changing hands means no collusion. Even if the lawyer didn't work for the DNC.

Meanwhile, Lisa Page has testified that the reason she and the other high ranking intelligence officials started the Russia probe was because Clinton was hacked by China, and they needed a cover story or else she would lose. She confessed.

It's about to get really fun.

>Be OP
>Faggot with extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome
>HURRDURR Trump will never be elected
TRUMP WINS
>HURRDURR he will not swear in
Trump swears in
>HURRDURR peepee tape
Tape does not exist, has never existed, will never exist
>HURRDURR russian collusion
1++years of investigation, nothing to show for it
>HURRDURR IMPEACHMENT SOON
Absolutely zero chance for impeachment
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
i guess you can see why

The Cohen Tapes are bringing him down!

Literally haven't heard about them since Rudy let it be known that Cohen taped the press too.

Drupf is going down because......

It's all so goddamn tiresome. You fuckers exert your energy over a news story every goddamn week that is absolutely nothing. Why?

Oh so collecting political dirt on your Queen Bitch is considered conspiracy? Just like how it was illegal to have her emails without her permission?

They think they can wear us down. They don't understand that they're doing the opposite of that.

It's madness. Every week they spam this goddamn board with it being the end. At some point exhaustion has to set in.

It's like fucking without being able to nut. That shit would get old after about 20 minutes.

They honestly think they can break us with words online. Because they think we're the weak emotional people that they are.

We've just won this. It's all over but the shooting.

Anything Trump tweets about it innocuous bait for the leftist media to run with and make themselves look foolish.
It only reflects the low IQ of the leftist audience that they keep dancing to his tune. Trump derangement syndrome is real.

making a deal with a hostile foreign government for their intelligence is illegal, yes. Conspiring to get that is illegal.

Grow up.

The only thing that has changed in the recount of the Russian meeting is Cohen. Cohen has previously offered public contradictory statements regarding the Russian meeting. That does not make for compelling testimony. It makes for a strong armed unreliable witness.

>making a deal with a hostile foreign government for their intelligence is illegal, yes. Conspiring to get that is illegal.
>Grow up.
Nope. Not unless money changed hands. But in this case we know it didn't because the "Russian lawyer" worked for the DNC.

>Grow up.
Lick my testicles.

Attached: jesus licks ball.webm (480x272, 169K)

Nope. Accepting something of value from agents of a foreign government to influence an election is illegal. No money needs to change hands.

fucking moron.

Hannity plays a clip of Schiff doing the exact same thing.

Attached: schiff.jpg (885x516, 24K)

>Nope. Accepting something of value from agents of a foreign government
Yep. Something of value. Monetary value. It doesn't have to be cash.
>fucking moron.
Oh, but please lick my testicles stupid bitch. You don't know the fucking law, and I can quote it.

probably this

apparently not because you're doing it wrong

What am I doing wrong, little bitch?

We know the drill

user will ask which law are they breaking

then OP or someone else will post the law stating that a foreign agent may not directly fund a canidate or a campign or provide anything of value.

Then it goes back to the fact there was nothing of value extanged and the talks was only on information reguarding hillary. Not only this but also the meeting was with trump jr and the lawyer.

It should also be mentioned that Manafort is being charged with crimes he commited 5 years ago during his time in ukraine and has nothing to do with his time as manager of trump's campaign. The only reason he's even being charged with this is because muller is trying to get something out of Manafort in reguards to trump for a bargain deal. He wouldn't be in jail now had it not been for the fact that either

1.He truly loves trump so much that he won't tell anything that hurts him, even if it means he is in jail for life.

or....

2.He has nothing and is stuck in this situation because they keep asking him about anything trump could of done to break the law; hell, even a speeding ticket would do, but trump doesn't drive, so even then he's clean.

This is quite simply a witch hunt.

Attached: dr-strangelove_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

These threads are so tiresome.
We can talk about the Cheeto in Chief, his alleged collusion, bla bla bla. Could you at least bring something of substance to the table?

firstly, you're making claims "i can quote it" that aren't provable via the internet.

any asshat can go and copy paste from google, you aren't impressing anyone with that bullshit, you fucking newfag piece of shit

get the fuck off my board

mmhm, just a fishing expedition, eh guy?

you are correct.

honestly it's great for retired Muller because he's getting paid as long as this thing goes on, being as dragged out as it is, it's great for him!

Attached: daddy MOORE!.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Collusion is not a felony retard.

Thanks op, I was worried there wouldn't be anymore pee pee breads tonight

Impeeeeeeeeech for the pee pees!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x741, 146K)

Trump just admitte admitjtjd kedujdjdjejfwkfjwjfwkdjwdjwjfjfjsjAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

go on

>Clinton gets special emergency Visa for their Russian spy
>show up with Fusion GPS operatives
>doesn't give any information to Trump Jr.
lol
>mfw it wouldn't even be a crime if they did
By this time next year ALL of Obama's cabinet will be in prison or executed
sage

Attached: 1531869178781.png (474x432, 247K)

Here you go little brainlet.
cilawgroup.com/news/2015/10/24/us-elections-how-can-foreign-nationals-be-involved-in-the-political-process/
>any asshat can go and copy paste from google, you aren't impressing anyone with that bullshit, you fucking newfag piece of shit
That hurts. I guess. But you're wrong.
>get the fuck off my board
Ok. But, can you lick my balls first?

oi mate ur not allowed to talk to other countries citizens thats against the law m8

Well you know muller has been retired since 2013 and it's not like he writes books or anything. IDK anything in reguards to administrative fees for the special investigation team deticated to finding something on trump but it's not cheap. Millions and millions of dollars have gone out to, not only pay the agents, but also the people running the investigation. Obviously Murller is being paid pretty well considering he's the highest position, not only in the special investigation team, but also he's technically equal with Jeff Sessions.

Okay how do I put this fact, so while the special investigative group are in the department of defence, agents don't report to jeff sessions, they report to mueller. Jeff sessions can fire an agent on the team but they can't fire muller because he only reports to the president. So mueller is essentially on the same level as Sessions.

what I'm trying to get at is if you work directly under the president, you're not gonna be living paycheck to paycheck. All I'm saying is muller is getting paid and maybe he's just gonna let this play out for as long as possible to get a steady stream of cash coming in.

Attached: concern.png (675x503, 427K)

>That's not true. Don Jr offered nothing in return. He didn't pay for anything. Dindu nuffin wrong.
then why his daddy toss his ass under the muthafuckin' bus?

Attached: whattabout fredo.png (333x370, 204K)

He didn't. Page just confessed, so now's the time to address the only "evidence" you had, DTJs meeting with the DNC lawyer you keep saying is Russian. These are the final moves before they act on what Page has given them. And that's when it will get even more fun.

Thanks for the link.
The “non-compensated” rule is very vague, and as a result, the Federal Election Commission has addressed its nuances in a couple of advisory opinions. InAdvisory Opinion 1987-25, the Commission allowed a foreign national student to provide uncompensated volunteer services to a Presidential campaign. By contrast, the decision inAdvisory Opinion 1981-51prohibited a foreign national artist from donating his services in connection with fundraising for a Senate campaign. During the 2008 campaign,FEC ruledthat Sir Elton John (a foreign national) organizing a $2.5 million fundraiser for Hillary Clinton’s campaign was “volunteer service.” The fact that the definition of what kind of service is allowed is vague, we would like to caution foreign nationals (who are not green card holders) to exercise great caution and to seek legal counsel before they get involved in the U.S. election process.

So it doesn't matter that information about Hillary doesn't have a strict financial value, the service of providing information to the campaign counts. But the burden will be on Mueller to demonstrate that Trump administration offered something in return (ie lifting sanctions on Russia or something) to make it illegal.

>committed at least one felony
havin fun just making shit up out ya ass?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
“We already have a smoking gun about a campaign getting dirt on their opponent, it was Hillary Clinton. How is it OK for Hillary Clinton to proactively seek dirt from the Russians but the Trump campaign met at the Russians request and that is bad?” Marc Thiessen, Washington Post
8:56 AM - 1 Aug 2018

did you just lose so hard you agreed to leave while shouting "lick my balls?"
damn dude...

>the DNC lawyer you keep saying is Russian.
where do (You) go to get that conclusion?
no don't tell me.
i don't want to know.

Attached: 5G07.png (333x442, 178K)

>The “non-compensated” rule is very vague
But not so vague that information could be considered something of value.
>(ie lifting sanctions on Russia or something) to make it illegal.
Lifting sanctions on Russia wouldn't be enough to make it illegal. He would need to prove monetary value was exchanged. For instance, that artist's work was worth monetary value. The paintings were valuable. Without objects with monetary value, there isn't a case.

Kek

No, I haven't lost at all. I'm just saying lick my balls because you should suckle on my testicles.

And I love you.

Page confessed it was China. The lawyer was from the DNC. There was no money exchanged.

Really there's nothing more for us to do but to tell people like you that you have Ligma.

I know. He's a joke!

And he should lick my balls and he hasn't yet. And that's making me very sad.

Let's watch Jow Forumslacks celebrate the idiot displaying a masterful ineptitude.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

We love our shill OPs.

This is absolute fake news you dumb fuck are you even in college? notice how every college is liberal and makes trump memes?

THE SAME SHIT WAS HAPPENING TO BUSH IN 2004

>grow up

Attached: D54DA49D-D66A-4527-8BB3-4C14B0519469.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

If Trump gets arrested war will happen
The media will become bold and will entice their libcuck viewers to become even more obnoxious cocky cunts
If the left chimped out hard enough to cause destructive riots and form terrorist gangs to fight blummpfttft then imagine what the right will do if Trump gets impeached/arrested

If I were you Jow Forums I would stock up on ammunition, order dirty mexicans to install metal shutters on your windows, stock up on food and gas, and get ready for pure violence between tards

The level of hatred in the US will skyrocket

Attached: 1405053291575.jpg (206x235, 21K)

>Page confessed it was China. The lawyer was from the DNC. There was no money exchanged.
transcript please?

Right here guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2Xr-D0EHs

t. r*ddit spacer

this one didn't age well
Rep. Louie Gohmert Goes Berserk On Anderson Cooper!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=dQVfQCpYocQ

Attached: 1533541981215X.png (233x333, 202K)

Yes. That shows Trump Colluded with Russia and also suck on my balls.

lol everyone here is so delusional. trump changed his story from there was no collusion to collusion is not a crime. and you guys just repeat whatever he says. first it was no collusion and now you guys repeat collusion is not a crime. i wonder what kind of thing trump will make you guys say next?

you realize that collusion is not a crime is not a real defense in a court of law. defendants don't decide what are crimes and what are not crimes. the collusion is not a crime talking point is just to rile people up and hopefully cause enough public resentment to keep mueller from prosecuting. but it wont work. no one besides retards cares enough to keep trump in office. getting public support can only last trump so long.

committing a crime (btw the specific charge would be conspiracy to defraud the US, fucking morons) and then calling it not a crime after the fact is not a legitimate defense.

lol nah maybe some rednecks in tenessee will hole up in a shack in a national forest and call themselves sovereign citizens and have a standoff with the national guard. but, you know, the internet will send them boxes and boxes of dildos and they will be one big joke.

you right fucks are pussies. you won't kill black people yourselves but you'll call the cops on them and hope they get their asses shot.

>trump changed his story from there was no collusion to collusion is not a crime.
You would pretend you're "calling him out on this" when it literally doesn't matter because neither scenario is a crime, you scheming kike.