Unity Consciousness Acheived

>Previous threads
>>
>>
>>

GCP Dot
global-mind.org/gcpdot/

Earth is now your playground. Happy soaring.

We love you very much.

Attached: Akashic Pulse achieved 11 11 pm EST Aug 5 year 0.png (726x497, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMAs_C_7Gp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Recommended Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XMAs_C_7Gp4

Attached: elf by blood.jpg (440x684, 31K)

Is it going to flatline at blue like yesterday while the US goes to sleep and dreams?

That's not what happened. It reached consciousness singularity then flatlined.

its not supposed to go above 100% confluence so it broke the meter for hours until it started showing up as flatlined instead.

Attached: Flatlined.png (211x155, 12K)

so is it supposed to be all blue at the bottom like that?

we are going to win, reverse the end times, and have a "good ending"

the book of revelations was just a book of warning, we can change the timeline. watch us win

Attached: CHRONO CROSS.png (1056x831, 134K)

What

Lol no.

When do I get to have a wet dream? I've never had one.

checked
I think we already won

Attached: 1533075170798.jpg (450x557, 20K)

stop fapping and the succubi come automatically in your dreams. start practicing lucid dreaming.

Attached: DTUbVaxU8AAaMDH.jpg (1417x2000, 639K)

I've done that before. Still no wet dreams. Lucid dreams are boring and tiresome and make me wake up when I'd rather just sleep have magical adventure dreams after rolling over to adjust my erect cock.

Can we meme a number?

I'm disconnected from global consciousness now.
I'm about ready for sleep.
My suggestion is dream bigger than gets on Jow Forums.

Attached: cloud city.jpg (1600x1000, 616K)

nah but the spirit is right. the last parts of the linear narrative portrayed in revelations is the "good ending". evil will TRY, but evil cannot win.

there should be a time of darkness still but this is the funsized timeline so it should be interesting rather than terrifying.

I suggest anons get backup generators for their meme machines and some cellular internet in case of local power outages but it most likely will just be some spooky astronomical stuff for a period of time.

Attached: Asket.jpg (402x367, 24K)

Sleeping will just connect you more. I've been there in my dreams btw.

how do they measure this

I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it's juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I've realized?

good night time for me to rest and recover

keep this alive

Attached: 57.png (640x1136, 1.03M)

>the book of revelations was just a book of warning
its a warning from the turbo jew society architects in the past to tell the supreme overkikes running the show today how far they can kike shit up before their goyim revolt and they have to stage yet another hard reset of society in the form of "divine intervention" or "global cataclysm" in order to maintain their order through chaos.

:)
checked.
next I put the idea into practice. by this I'll write things out in thorough detail. for instance how I wanted to go through school, with the amount of classes and when I would take certain classes. then in comes into reality. as well works with women, and people in general. e.x. writing a girl down in detail to include physical, biological, etc.
What should I do go further down the rabbit hole?

I think I've got this. I feel it.

how are the calculations made? is this similar to the machine they made at princeton i think it was that measured randomness in a certain way and then jumped sharply during 9/11?

highly accurate and agreed
10/10

jesus told his disciples not to write about him. research book of enoch. book of enoch speaks of craft the ayylmaos/spirits/etc used. buddha mentioned meeting a man named jesus who could perform miracles during his quest for enlightenment. its literally all connected

and now its happening. were living in magical times boys.

my body is prepared

I only have one question. Can we make anime real with this?

Attached: BerlinWall.jpg (926x709, 378K)

theoretically yes. think hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. infinite number of possibilities. once we reach peak awareness you may be able to just tune into your animu reality and have animu waifu and catch mudkips n shit.

i think dreams/lucid dreaming are parralel realities we somehow pick up on. astral projection is very different however

what is this?

some project they made at princeton that measures group consciousness based on random.numbers apparently. all the math is on the website but im too stoned and lazy to read it right now

Are you the type going to Princeton now? It sounds about right based on where I'm at.

even after reading about it I still don't really get it.

Attached: yang.jpg (680x500, 48K)

nah i just have a 2 year STEM and boatloads if I.T. certs. i dont have the patience for schooling anymore im self made and enjoy autisming.

What is this about? Are there any actual humans here or are you all organic portals?

This is /x/ tier shit.

Oh boy, is this the new larp after Q fell apart?

human reporting in. the mass convergence is occuring. our memes have broke reality. prepare for assault wave 2.

all of their base are now belong to us

Attached: 1517903958817.jpg (850x400, 64K)

>q fell apart
you shills are pathetix and only lend creedence to the reality if Q.

give up. you will never beat us

>theoretically yes

Attached: HappyPepe.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>another boomer thread

Well evil has been trying pretty damn hard for the past century.

>that 30 year old boomer that still uses "All your base are belong to us" meme
>mfw moot is 30
>who?

Attached: cuck.jpg (640x377, 29K)

None of these people have been on Jow Forums for longer than a few years. The Jow Forums catalogue used to be Doom Paul threads back to back and before long, people realised that nothing ever happens, and threads like this deserve to laughed off the board.

>tfw master generation and i will tell you to get off of my lawn in 2020
>tfw 2016 was 10 years ago

i was playing muds on 56k in 1998

you sir are extremely wrong.

Still play any?

Stop polluting this board even further and take this shit to /x/ then.

Gonna need a quick rundown

It's literally nothing. Just some /x/ garbage being crossposted

oh this one is different

You don't understand chan culture kid.
*crack*
*tsss*
*gulp gulp*
Newfag scum

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Q predicted this