America bashing thread

America bashing thread

Attached: 911.jpg (539x404, 70K)

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

>I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
>I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Then who was it?
>hardmode: no jews

Show your flag, jew boy.

an american walks out of a window
badum-squishhh

Attached: 1512234327076.webm (854x480, 1.08M)

Attached: 1528523424873.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

i wish i was among the three thousand murdered in a false flag terrorist atrocity perpetrated by my own government
you guys have it so good

Attached: 1512232085955.jpg (1536x1038, 422K)

>you will never stare out of the 95th floor of the North tower with your QT3.14 coworker, not knowing what the hell happened but that many of your friends are now dead
>you will never confess your love for that female coworker as one of your last acts, while she admits back that she always wondered if you would one day ask her out; she was waiting all this time
>you will never share your first and last kiss with your new girlfriend just before you hold hands and jump to the ground below, knowing that a far worse fate awaits you if you don't jump together
>why live?

Attached: bush.jpg (1024x666, 169K)

Lambright is on to something here. He's pretty sure that... Now site down for this. That Jews did 9/11. I know sounds crazy? but he thinks they might have had a profit motive. I guess the future is bright, #Lambright2020.

Attached: Lambright2020_political_ad_2.gif (1200x900, 505K)

this is a gay earth we live on

Attached: 1512232200085.jpg (800x600, 94K)

I'll post sgt mustard boots

Attached: c0e932_4009883.jpg (991x673, 131K)

Death to America!
I just spend a few weeks in Iran for holidays and I'm now fully redpilled on the American terrorist state.
America is actively trying to cripple Iran.
They put heavy sanctions on them which basically stops all import to Iran.
Almost all of their goods are "made in Iran", only a few come from foreign companies (mostly Germany and China).
Iran is a beautiful and peaceful country.
There's a reason why 99% of terrorists are sunni and not shia.
If you read the history of Islam you will know that it was only sunnis that tried to expand Islam by sword and shias only ever did it through peaceful actions.

yes, in the Iran Saudi conflict neither side is really good but if you look at the values that each side hold Iran in superior

the have democracy
the have some women's rights (used to have more)
they only recently started funding some terror groups, the Saudis have for decades
overall Iran is a much more open and more free society
Iranians work hard to create their economy, Saudis and lazy fucks and use their oil bucks to pay for everything

again I know Iran kills people and has a lot of problems too, just comparing them to the Saudis

Attached: saudi money.jpg (738x323, 77K)

many typos, fuck I'm tired

Attached: 85723599.jpg (700x515, 59K)

Ur gay

what you're saying is still over the top to what I've actually seen.
Women have the same rights as men in Iran, there is just more public separation between the two sexes.
More women go to college than men in Iran.
The hijab is not something oppressive or anything, most of them like to wear it and it has been a part of Iranian history for over 1000 years.
Iran is funding terrorists yes, but I would call them "moderate terrorists" if that even exists.
Hezbollah and the Houthis aren't really the prime definition of terrorists, especially since Hezbollah is a political party and their militia is basically a replacement of the Lebanese army.
Saudis on the other hand...

god made me this way

no one is born gay, your uncle touched you didnt he?

Went to America with a few friends a while back, this is what we thought;

Obesity
It's not a secret that you have a lot of fatasses there. Gargantuan men and women on scooters, wearing xxxl t-shirts, cramming their faces with junk food as they shop, consuming in every sense of the word. Dumb, useless, diseased, waddling blobs of flesh and fat that wheeze and cough weakly at the slightest exertion. Sad, miserable, slimy, sticky, smelly sacks of grease whose proportions of useless mass are so great that they cannot even move their own bodies efficiently, their hands, heads and feet are made to look tiny against the backdrop of their immense weight. And they pass the habits that lead to this odious state of being onto their children, so that they can get type 2 diabetes before they even hit puberty

Religion
More than half of your population are puppets to an imaginary friend. You base your life around this blowup fake "God" and you try to push this way of thinking on to others that are clearly not intrested in what you have to say.
You believe in something that was written by some sandman thousands of years ago, and yet to this day you live by this script like it was no tomorrow. There is no God, there's nothing supernatural with this world. We're stardust, and when we die we become worm food, we don't go to heaven.

Boot-licking
A nation of brainwashed, ineffectual cowards who will gladly give up their civil liberties and agency over their own lives in order to obtain some false sense of security. A nation so addicted to media like NCIS, Law and Order, CSI and Call of Duty: Black Ops that they honestly see alphabet soup agencies and law enforcement as heroic entities. A nation who will bow obsequiously as a boot comes down upon their neighbor's throat. A nation that actually fears the revolution it desperately needs. A nation that cheer unjust wars. A nation who spies on the world, burning all bridges and connection to other countries around the globe

Get real

Spending some time in Iran I was very surprised how well most Iranians were informed about the Iran-US conflict and what's the basis of it.
Meanwhile no American knows why they hate Iran, they only might think Iran is dangerous since they allegedly have nuclear weapons, which is a fucking fairytale just like Sadam didn't have WMDs and Assad didn't have chemical weapons.