Justin Trudeau has been hiding?

I heard that he hasn't been in public for over 2 weeks now? WTF is going on in Canada?

Attached: 295573_808e74c5b69e5c4a7c81f18ca74cdd626d74a8f1.jpg_facebook.jpg (1200x630, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/07/13/farmers-say-china-has-started-to-cancel-orders-due-to-trump-tariffs.html
nationalpost.com/news/world/u-s-farmers-caught-in-crossfire-vent-about-impact-of-trump-tariffs-at-congressional-hearings
globalnews.ca/news/4371398/boat-makers-trump-tariffs/
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-overcomes-trumps-metal-tariffs-with-record-exports
internationalfreepress.com/2018/05/23/justin-trudeaus-best-friend-jailed-after-international-pedophile-ring-bust/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maple syrup and bear sex......Probably at the same time.

hes out celebrating with the canadian people in vancouver u moron

It gay pride season... he's busy.

His tariffs backfired and now Canadians are paying out the ass for basic staples. Canadian ambassador just got kicked tf out of Saudi Arabia, so their oil prices will probably climb in no time. He's smart to stay inside I imagine there are plenty of people up there who would love to punch him in the head right now.

He knows that the Day of the Rake is around the corner

Attached: pepedestroy.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

i love how u fucking retards don't understand how tariffs work

Farmers say China has already started to cancel orders due to Trump tariffs
cnbc.com/2018/07/13/farmers-say-china-has-started-to-cancel-orders-due-to-trump-tariffs.html

>Canadian ambassador just got kicked tf out of Saudi Arabia, so their oil prices will probably climb in no time.

What? You retards import oil from SA, not us.

U.S. farmers caught in 'crossfire' vent about impact of Trump tariffs at congressional hearings
nationalpost.com/news/world/u-s-farmers-caught-in-crossfire-vent-about-impact-of-trump-tariffs-at-congressional-hearings

Old news, we got the Eurocucks to buy our onions

no u didn't

The one time someone uses the word properly and it gets filtered

It’s summer. No one cares about politicians now.

Attached: B7841382-BCA7-4D2E-BA21-87EA97AEA4F2.jpg (1407x1166, 384K)

and it's not just your onions dumbass

Attached: farmers btfo.png (2560x1440, 335K)

Yes we did

lol no u didn't

American boat makers feel the crunch from Trump tariffs
globalnews.ca/news/4371398/boat-makers-trump-tariffs/

i could go on

Surgery to restore his eyebrows didn't go so well, he is in recovery.

Canada overcomes Trump's tariffs with record exports
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-overcomes-trumps-metal-tariffs-with-record-exports

bitch

he always had thick eyebrows

conservatism is a mental illness

Attached: trudeau eyebrow2.jpg (650x366, 19K)

I think it's you who doesn't understand how tariffs work if you think China has fuckall to do with what we import or export between you faggots up north. Or maybe you were trying to derail the point of how shitty Canada has become in the past 6 months. Not sure, but you sound fucking retarded honestly.

That was happening before. There’s someone smelly about you pal, I bet you’re a poo

You keep posting all these articles about what you're exporting when everyone knows you dipshits import your food from us. It doesn't matter how much steel you can export if your workers can't even afford food to make the steel. This is why Canada will forever be the best joke on the planet.

nope im white

ur getting btfo

we import food from u
we export food to u

you import food from us
you export food to us

i swear to god u fucking retards have absolutely no fucking clue how trade works

Hard to believe. Timestamp your hand

hes been out, eating with fags

>Maple syrup and bear sex......Probably at the same time.

His back must be covered in scratches from those claws. Man... Who knows how he can stand the weight of the bear on him.

most food is made in China these days
>rapeseed
What did we mean by this?

Attached: EC5A23DA-223C-482A-826F-588F38D7820D.jpg (1668x2134, 640K)

Canada can do fine on it's own. We could stop trading with all other countries and still have enough diversity to last us a thousand years.

And yet, the prices have risen 30%+ in a lot of areas in Canada and either stayed the same or gone down in the US. You must be one of those "if we lose, we really win" faggots who doesn't understand how economics work.

This literally didn’t happen.

There's 40+ news articles in just the past 5 weeks from Canada and the US that say you're factually wrong. Why you'd feel the need to lie to cover up how fucking embarassing your country is is truly beyond my understanding.

Trudeau's buddy got busted for pedophilia. Pic unrelated: internationalfreepress.com/2018/05/23/justin-trudeaus-best-friend-jailed-after-international-pedophile-ring-bust/

Attached: 1532215635797.jpg (750x747, 689K)

Has it seriously been weeks since he was seen?

all fucking summer is gay pride season here

Not even one term and we're willing to grovel for Harper to leave his ZOG globalist post and come back.

Attached: maccleans.png (507x672, 457K)

PWNED

the absolute state

What's with the Jew hair?

>40+ articles
>doesn’t show a single one
>complains about user showing articles stating the opposite
Tip top argumenting. You must be a retarded Jew.

No

its not jew its cuban

>MSM cover
>the world
I.e. anti-trump globalist jews

Nah, he's out there.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06_02-29-23.png (750x815, 635K)

He was here in NS last week announcing that a local highway was going to be twinned

>And yet, the prices have risen 30%+ in a lot of areas in Canada

u retards are fucking stupid

I was just noticing this last night..he's pulling a harper and fucking hiding out, being quiet, hoping he can just sit there forever if no one notices him.

lol u make shit it up in ur head

no thx

Attached: harperkilledcdndollar.png (620x349, 30K)

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

>There's 40+ news articles in just the past 5 weeks from Canada

I hope you're not basing your idea of Canadian food prices on that Polish autist always posting supermarket pics from the North Pole

right wing retards actually fell for it

Attached: pepe lol3.png (600x580, 360K)

>>There's 40+ news articles in just the past 5 weeks from Canada

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues3.jpg (650x366, 69K)

I know a chick in UK
on fb she posts alot of pics, they're almost ALL weekly fucking pride pics.
It's like that's alll they fucking do there is celebrate homosexuality
They make toronto look like china

This, the MSM isn't going to report it but we're mad as hell at how expensive things are getting.

He just came out today to frolick about with his homosexual confreres. He's going away in one year I have no fucking doubt. Canada needs to get back to being a top tier nation.

Cuban father

Again?
I’ve never seen a picture of this guy where he isn’t waving a rainbow flag.

he's been around. he did some public virtue signalling on vancouver island the other day so he could expense his vacation t here to tax payers.

>no context of what happened before or after
you're going to get raked first

lol just came to post that pic

even libcucks are turning on Trudeau. He's fucking done. Can't wait until we get back to solid conservative governance instead of this cocksucking faggot literally destroying this nation.

>fell for it

Fell for... what?

When Doug Ford runs federally, he gets my vote.
Until then, if the media and Jews hate trudeau, he should be better than captain Israel.

Attached: 280A57BB-047A-44C9-8807-DBC34854A80F.jpg (1614x1444, 343K)

Somebody in another thread yesterday posted a picture of a church with a rainbow flag draped across the altar. LGBT really has become a modern cult that you are expected to pay obeisance to or else be condemned as a heretic

that's his real dad's hair style
search young Fidel Castro... you'll see for yourself

Attached: 1231426563431.jpg (600x323, 25K)

Its aids pride season

My town started turning brown under Harper . Pretty sure we had a corporate takeover long ago .

Harper loved those TFWs.

Fords wife is Jewish

the conservatives were just as bad in other ways. its like choosing between deadly venomous snakes or crocodiles. in fact, they cant really totally screw us over without alternating the way they do. libs massively increase immigration, conservatives allow development and resource development to employ them, and the cycle continues until we're an overpopulated 3rd world shit hole with no resources left.

Another chinless Red Tory like Clark and Stanfield, and with the same old act: "H-hey Liberals, I-I'm not so very different from you guys... j-just don't call me a bigot, OK?" It's pathetic. I sat out the last election (for the first time in 25 years) and I'm probably never going to vote again in my life

Oy vey, the Jewish media disagrees.

Attached: 9702A793-F846-4262-B18D-EA09D59E6DF6.jpg (1576x1998, 649K)

The Canadian economy seems to be doing OK.
May had a 6.2% annualized GDP growth rate. But it's mostly due to the US economy booming. Most of our growth is petroleum exports. And it all goes to the US.
Other parts of the economy might be degrading.
Also that oil isn't leaving the continent. Trudeau politically cucked himself out of his pipeline (he was using environmentalists to sabotage Harper, and now it's turning back on him). So it all goes to the US. And at a discount.
That's at a time where the US is starting to play politics with oil. And they're really just getting started with it. And it helps them to know that Canada's supply is safe. We can't sell it elsewhere, and we can't not sell it (or sell significantly less of it) because we don't have much of anything else keeping us afloat right now.
Funny how things turn out.
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>I’m secretly on your side goy
Oy, we don’t tolerate racism in Scheer’s jewtopia.

Attached: 007F7AD2-90BE-48AC-AF6D-CDAC72B53477.jpg (1553x1778, 708K)

God forbid anyone accurately portray the race of 90% of the illegal border crossers. Leftism is a war against reality

>oil pipeline
Oil prices dropped, making Alberta oil unprofitable to extract.
BC and Quebec were opposed to it from the getgo
Trump ok keystone XL, making a new pipeline redundant.
>Trudeau directed environmentalist
He’s not fucking Soros, he can barely decide what to wear.

>leftist
>canadian Conservative party
My point exactly

this

>He’s not fucking Soros, he can barely decide what to wear.
Yeah I'm not saying Trudeau was behind anything.
Just that the current situation seems to be ideal for the US.

Attached: trumpy.jpg (605x418, 79K)

nunavut prices

Every Canuck on Jow Forums (and most of us here are right-wingers) told him he was full of shit

Q predicted this

Gender reassignment surgery?

>Trump ok keystone XL, making a new pipeline redundant.
The entire point of the west coast pipeline was to have an alternative to selling it to burgers who know there's noone else we can sell it and will only pay less then what it cost to take it out of the ground.

But noone told Trudeau that since the project crosses into US land, any transfer of the Trans Mountain project requires the approval of Donald Trump. Weedman is so fucked, man.

Yesterday the deep state institutions paid for by Justn's dad are bankrolling far-left research institutes to destroy him.

Now this Saudi Arabia shit.

Attached: trudeauwojak.png (1086x745, 2.33M)

Just got home from work season in AK. Drove south through Yukon and BC
Not good. Not good at all
They are on the verge of full on Day. Z.
EVEN THE PAKI GAS STATIONS FOOD SHELVES WERE EMPTY AND MANY OF THE STATIONS ARE OUT OF FUEL.
RANCHERS HAD RIFLES IN THE PICKUP WINDOWS
DROVE STR8 THROUGH IN 40 HOURS.

The Canadian Dollar is Plummeting (And That's A GOOD Thing)

Actually Canada imports 87,000 barrels of Saudi Oil a day. Your refineries need it to cut your shale oil which is shit quality.

>
>>Trump ok keystone XL, making a new pipeline redundant.
>The entire point of the west coast pipeline was to have an alternative to selling it to burgers who know there's noone else we can sell it and will only pay less then what it cost to take it out of the ground.
>But noone told Trudeau that since the project crosses into US land, any transfer of the Trans Mountain project requires the approval of Donald Trump. Weedman is so fucked, man.
>Yesterday the deep state institutions paid for by Justn's dad are bankrolling far-left research institutes to destroy him.
>Now this Saudi Arabia shit.

Juicy

saged

Attached: Capture.png (1883x774, 243K)

Bumped.

Border guard East of Vancouver told me I made it out of BC just in time.
They had military equpt there like they were getting ready to close the crossing.
For the first time in my life, Caucks wouldn't take US currency, and my bank kept cancelling fuel purchases
All three of my banks cancelle all attempted transactions.
The one tank of fuel I did magage to find in Canada cost me $239 .
Luckily I brought enough food and fuel to make it across.

Did Canada just collapse?
Leafs report in.

tell me more about your travel through canada.
i would like to know how the canadians were acting towards you.

>I heard that he hasn't been in public for over 2 weeks now? WTF is going on in Canada?

Fake and gay. (Both this post and JT)

Rape is a culture that's easy to grow, stable and produces a lot of oil, which makes it ideal for animal feed production, especially for ruminants. It was a big craze a few years ago and it's still going strong. Alternate uses for it have been in the works, such as aiding in the production of bio fuels.
t. work in agriculture

I haven't noticed prices change at all
Gas has gotten cheaper recently though

Gad station attendant in Smithers is the only one who would talk to me.
Said Id be best sticking to rural routes and staying kut od the cities.
Didn't elaborate.
There was a police and tactical roadblock being set up south bound on 97.
Said i was American and needed through.
They told me to report to the Mounty Station.
I left like I was going to but snuck around through Kamloops.
All trucks were being searched at scales.

He's undergoing sex reassignment surgery. Soon you will have Justine Trudeau, Canada's 1st transgender lesbian HIV PM who identifies as Black Muslim.

All of the feilds were fallow or gone to seed without harvesting in BC.
What few cattle I saw looked pretty rough.
Lot of abandoned/ wrecked untowed vehicles along the roads.
Lot of wholesome looking females panhandling at the gas stations.
Menonites were scurrying around with trucks full of women children and goods going who knows where.

are u implying he is fugged by the bear